Chapter 135

After Li Xu returned to the mansion, he gave the Huang mansion a letter of worship.

Li Yaonan, the character is Donglin, the so-called Lifu pilgrimage post is actually Li Yaonan's famous post. It not only has his name, but also his official seal, which is also a symbol of his identity.

In order to support his son, Li Yaonan gave him a stack before he left.

When Huang Zhifu received the famous post inlaid with gold, he was surprised at first, and then angry.

He was so angry in his heart, he just wanted to put his son back in the furnace and rebuild it. Who is Li Yaonan? No one in the court knows who knows. How many people were pulled down by him.

Li Yaonan is not only a ghost in the Hanlin Academy, he is also a black-faced evil spirit in various government offices. Wherever he goes, as long as he is right with him, no one is not unlucky, although Li Xu is not afraid, but when it comes to Li Yaonan, who can not feel the heart, even if he has a backstage in the capital, he would not dare to follow the emperor It's a challenge, not to mention, I heard that the guy is notorious for protecting his shortcomings.

Huang Zhifu was furious, and scolded his son fiercely: "Tell me about what you have done." "

You bastard."

"Today, the old man must be well disciplined."

He followed the instructions in a proper manner, and before Huang Zhifu could use the family law, the old lady of his family came, so Huang Gongzi smeared oil on the soles of his feet and ran away numbly.

Therefore, this is how playboys are cultivated. Behind every playboy, there must be an ancestor who loves him.

"Whoever dares to touch my good grandson, I will fight him desperately." The old lady scolded her with crutches. Compared with her grandson, her son was absolutely smashed to pieces.

Huang Zhifu was angry, annoyed, and helpless, and the matter of educating his son was once again left unresolved.

The next day, Li Xu came to visit.

Huang Zhifu went out to greet him. Ordinarily, Li Xu had no fame, even if he was the son of the emperor, he should not be greeted by the prefect in person, but remembering the bad things his son did, Huang Zhifu thought it was better to be more cautious.

On this day, the host and guests enjoyed themselves.

From the initial temptation to the appreciation of Huang Zhifu, Li Xu only spent two quarters of an hour to get it done.

Suzhou is the boundary of Huang Zhifu, Li Xu did not become an official in the court, so he would not foolishly raise the banner of eliminating harm for the people to do justice, so where is the governor of Jiangsu, in his position, seeking his own government, father. Li Xu has always believed in the truth of the teaching.

Whether Huang Zhifu is good or bad, he has his own court to punish him. As a student who has not yet taken the imperial examination, what reason does he have to stand out? What's more, who doesn't have a few playboys, and the conflict between him and Huang Wenhao, to put it bluntly, is just a big deal. If the two sides really have bad friends because of this, even if Huang Zhifu can't please him, in fact, he won't account for much. Cheap, it will only make people think that he is bullying others, and he will have a reputation for being petty in the officialdom in the future. After all, he is only a white man now, but Huang Zhifu is an official. From the point of view of political achievements, although Huang Zhifu has had , Of course, his merits outweighed his deeds, and he was a good official before his secret tricks were brought to the fore.

Li Xu talked and laughed freely, and in his words, he transformed the tense atmosphere just now into a ball of peace.

Huang Zhifu sighed in his heart that he really deserved to be a child taught by the emperor. He was deeply involved in the way of doing things and people at a young age. He didn't mention Huang Wenhao as a domineering town, only said that Suzhou's singing and dancing had risen, which made him feel at ease, but, really want to He was in a relationship with Li Xu, but he was pushed four or five times. Although the words were beautiful, in fact, there was no promise. It was really the back waves of the Yangtze River pushing the front waves.

Huang Zhifu felt a little regretful. It seemed that it would not work if he wanted to get along with Master Li. However, it would be good if he could not offend him.

After the meal, Li Xu headed home. He and Huang Zhifu both understand that no matter what happens in the future, the previous grudges will not be mentioned, and they will maintain mutual peace on the surface.

Because of the influence of this incident, Li Xu was not in the mood to hang out in the next days, so he could study and prepare for the exam in another courtyard with peace of mind.

A few days later, Fu Qianhua came to visit.

Li Xu was a little surprised. He thought that Fu Qianhua would use the famous post in other places, but he didn't want to. After turning around, he sent the famous post back.

"Master, Young Master Fu is still waiting in the front yard, look..."

Li Xu was silent for a while, and said lightly, "Please go to the flower hall to sit down, accept the thank you, and leave the rest, if he has any difficulties, or Whatever request you make, you can agree to him as long as it is not excessive."

"Yes, young master." The servant replied respectfully, he knew in his heart that the young master would not meet him, but even so, Mr. Fu had good luck. You know, being able to make a request to the Li family is something that many people can't ask for.

Fu Qianhua waited nervously in the front yard. Hearing that Li Xu would not come to see him, he didn't know whether he was more disappointed or relieved. He nodded lightly, neither asking for anything nor saying anything about himself. Difficulty, only let the servants take a few books and sit leisurely in the flower hall, drinking tea and reading books.

After Li Xu found out, he was silent for a moment, and quickly put the matter behind him. The Fu Qianhua incident was because of his sympathy. If he doesn't mention what he wants, he won't ask too much. It's just like water in general.

Time passed quickly, and Fu Qianhua stayed until evening before leaving.

Li Xu didn't take it to heart. Huang Wenhao's matter has been resolved. Since Mr. Fu has nothing, there must be no difficulty. He thought that after today, they would not have any intersection.

Unexpectedly, after a few days, Fu Qianhua came to visit again with a letter of worship.

This time, Li Xu also didn't see him, and a sense of curiosity arose in his heart. What was the meaning of Fu Qianhua's frequent visits since he didn't ask for anything?

Does he want to see himself?

Li Xu shook his head and crossed out this line. He was frightened by all kinds of coincidences in Beijing. Some plants and trees were soldiers. Judging from Fu Gongzi's words and deeds, he didn't look like someone who climbed up the ranks of power and wealth. Did not ask to see himself.

Li Xu struggled for a while and decided to wait and see what happened.

Fu Qianhua stayed in the flower hall to read a book, came quietly, walked quietly, without causing any noise.

After another ten days, when Li Xu was about to forget him, Fu Qianhua sent a greeting card to visit again.

This is the last greeting.

Li Xu looked at the gold-encrusted greeting card, and laughed a little. No matter where his father's greeting card was used, even if it was used as a favor, it was better than returning it to his own hands. Does Fu Qianhua not know, or has other plans? ?

I have to say that this young master Fu successfully aroused Li Xu's curiosity and made him remember this person.

However, Li Xu still hadn't seen him, he was waiting, he was guessing whether Master Fu would make the next move.

Unfortunately, Li Xu was disappointed.

Just like the previous two times, Fu Qianhua quietly found a place to read. Before leaving, he had no regrets. He only said goodbye more than when he left the previous two times.

Li Xu was a little puzzled. When did his father's post of worship become so worthless, and he actually returned it to him like this.

His doubts were quickly resolved.

Two days later, news came out from Cheng'anbo Mansion that the Fu family Shuang'er had disappeared.

Li Xu understood in a second that, thanks to such a smart person, he fought wild geese all day long, and was finally pecked in the eye by the geese.

When Fu Qianhua came to visit, he actually didn't need to see him at all. As long as he stepped into the door of the Li Mansion, he could borrow the power of the Li Mansion. He actually understood such a simple truth now. Sure enough, he was a little more tender than his father. There is still a lot to learn.

I heard that Cheng'anbo Mansion was stolen, and now they are searching everywhere with great fanfare.

Sneaky shadows are often seen at the door of the Loei Mansion.

Li Xu was a little angry, but also a little funny. Fu Qianhua was happy when he left, but he left a mess for him to clean up. After all, if he didn't have his own backing, how could Fu Qianhua go so smoothly? No wonder he didn't have what he wanted. It was waiting here.

Thanks to Li Yaonan's high position and authority, even if the people in Bo's Mansion were suspicious and dissatisfied, they would not dare to act wildly against the Li Mansion. Otherwise, this matter might not be good enough.

In this lesson, Li Xu taught a profound lesson. Although he really didn't know anything, he was still taught by Fu Qianhua.

Eating a pad makes you wiser, and since then, Li Xu has learned a truth, not to underestimate anyone.

Soon, the day of the exam will come.

Li Xu lived up to expectations and won the leader.

He is Li Yaonan's son, and how glorious his identity is, the greater his responsibility. Except for the leader, no matter what ranking he gets, it is a disgrace to the Li family.

Although his father did not ask for anything, but because of this, he demanded himself more strictly.

The title of the son of the emperor is destined to make him unable to make any mistakes. What happened before is a lesson. He doesn't regret helping Fu Qianhua. He only regrets that he didn't handle it well enough, didn't think deeply enough, and even involved himself in it. In fact, all of these are completely avoidable.

He shouldn't, after helping Fu Qianhua, he didn't investigate into the Amber Mansion.

Second, Fu Qianhua was obviously acting weird, but he never thought about it.

Three no, Fu Qianhua is a double, he is a man, the first time he came to express his gratitude, he was excusable, the second time, the third time, he should not have refused to turn people away. No, otherwise, the power of the Li Mansion would be so easy to borrow, and how would Cheng Anbo Mansion suspect him.

Four should not, carelessly, came to an unfamiliar place, and did not collect local information.

Five shouldn't...

Li Xu counted it carefully, and suddenly realized that he had done so many things wrong. He never thought that the first lesson of his life would be taught by Shuang'er.

For Fu Qianhua, he wasn't actually very angry, he was just angry at himself, because he wasn't acting well enough.

If he had known about the situation of the uncle's residence earlier, he would have understood why Fu Qianhua left. Thinking that back then, father and father also made a fool of Lifu to leave, and he admired the courage of the pair, and only hoped that everything would go well for him in the future.