Chapter 89

Afterwards, Li Yaonan began to hand over the matter at hand. Regardless of the sincerity or falsehood of the colleagues of the Hanlin Academy, Li Yaonan accepted their congratulations one by one, and the Li House held a banquet to celebrate.

Li Mingzhang and Zhou Qian got the news and made a special trip to say goodbye to him.

After Zhou Qian's division, the whole person looked a lot cheerful, and he was working hard at present. There was no trace of decadence on his face, but Li Mingzhang looked gloomy. It was obvious that the life of the concubine was not comfortable.

"Brother Donglin, after this farewell, I don't know when we can meet. I wish you a smooth journey." Zhou Qian raised his glass to congratulate.

"Thank you." Li Yaonan drank it all. He had only made three friends in Beijing for two years, and he kept this friendship in his heart.

"The border of Yunnan is not very peaceful, and Donglin is going to be kind and cherish it this time." Li Mingzhang said with a smile.

"Many thanks, Brother Wenyuan." Li Yaonan sincerely thanked him again. Several people chatted and talked freely, as if returning to the time when Jiangnan was once.

At that time, they were high-spirited and high-spirited, but now it has only been two years, and the changes have been earth-shaking. Except for Li Yaonan, their path is completely deviated from the track. If Zhou Qian still has a chance to fight, Li Mingzhang is not. Is long away from the dream.

Li Mingzhang was drunk, with a look on his face that seemed like happiness or sadness. He still remembered that when he talked about the government and politics, he was full of enthusiasm, but he didn't expect that things are now right and wrong.

"Brother Li, what are your plans in the future?" Li Yaonan thought for a moment. He felt that with Brother Li's talent, even if he was not an official in the court, he would definitely not be buried.

"What else can you plan?" Li Mingzhang smiled lightly, with no sadness or joy on his calm face.

"Brother Li's talent is outstanding, so it's a pity that it's abandoned." Li Yaonan kindly raised a point, then paused and said, "Mingwei Academy seems to be powerful, but it has already caused the emperor's jealousy. If brother Li has nothing to do, he can do it. A study, you can also write books and make biography, you can always find something meaningful, why should you be so depressed."

Li Mingzhang sighed: "Donglin's idea, why didn't brother consider it, but as a consort, the royal family does not allow it to run a college. , writing a book and making a biography, how can it be so easy for you to be like you, besides, if you think that you are a brother, if it is not a novel biography, it is not easy to print the rest of the books."

When the royal son-in-law, who can really be true from ancient times to the present Li Mingzhang

shook his head when he thought of the beautiful girl in the princess's mansion. He didn't imagine the sympathy between husband and wife like Brother Li, but that kind of servility was not only shameful, but also felt. Depressed, he didn't know how long he could endure, he was just afraid that when he couldn't hold on any longer, he would become absurd like other concubines.

"Brother Li, don't be discouraged. There are a few people who are real scholars and officials in the court. They can't run academies, but they can set up a study room. I remember that Brother Li has a lot of books in his house. Brother Li sits in the restaurant to make friends with students from all over the world, isn't it a good story to spread out?"

Li Mingzhang's heart moved: "Please talk to Donglin in detail."

Li Yaonan smiled: "Brother Li, how do you think I have a teahouse?"

Li Mingzhang's face turned serious. , nodded: "There is a teahouse, and Brother Li's arrangement is very good."

Li Yaonan chuckled lightly: "What if Brother Li imitates the teahouse?"

"This..." Li Mingzhang hesitated.

Li Yaonan made persistent efforts: "Except Brother Li, no one else dares to do this. If the study is set up as a place for students to communicate, and Brother Li, you are the champion, I think you will be famous in the capital, and even more famous all over the world, Li Yaonan. Brother, this is a great act of kindness."

Zhou Qian thought for a while, and immediately stunned. According to Li Yaonan, the identity of Li Mingzhang's concubine was not only a hindrance, but a barrier. without causing the embarrassment of the emperor.

"Let me think about it." Li Mingzhang was very uneasy, and he really wanted to open Li Yaonan's head to see why he could always say amazing words, dare to think what others dare not think, dare to be what others do not dare Because, often always gives people a sense of empowerment.

Li Yaonan smiled and didn't answer. Li Mingzhang's identity is very embarrassing. It can be said to be precious or insignificant. He is about to leave the capital, whether it is for their friendship or for future plans, he hopes that Li Mingzhang can have A way out, not as decadent as it is now.

Three days later, Li Yaonan gave Li Mingzhang a plan to help people to the end. He only hoped that when he returned to Beijing, Brother Li would be able to sweep away today's depression and become a real scholar in Beijing.

The reputation of the Qingliu Great Confucian is better than that of the meritorious nobles. Even if Li Mingzhang cannot be an official, his son is definitely an investment target.

This time, Li Yaonan was also playing a long line and catching big fish. After he had a son, he had to think about his son, not to mention his friendship with Li Mingzhang. Why not be happy.

Time passed quickly, and by the end of the month, Lin Yixuan had arranged everything in order, and Li Yaonan's affairs in the Hanlin Academy had also been handed over.

In going to Yunnan this time, in addition to Lin Yixuan and Xiao Xuer, Lin's mother and Yang Yi also accompanied him. Lin Zhiyuan's army was not far from Yunnan. After Lin Yixuan left, Lin's mother was meaningless in Beijing, so he simply went with his brother-in-law. The most important thing is that Yuan'er is not too young, and Yi'er can get married. Taking advantage of Yuan'er at the border, it is up to her mother to make the decision to quickly arrange their marriage, so as not to fall into the hands of Jingyang Houfu. Make waves.

Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan both agreed. After all, Mother Lin had already reconciled, and Yang Yi was a twin. If the brother-in-law was not there, and there was no man in the family to stand up, what would they do if they were bullied, and how would they feel at ease.

Before leaving, Lin Yixuan also instructed Dongxue to contact Qimei once, and the two of them made an appointment to meet Fuyun.

Lin Yixuan was tidy up early in the morning. He was wearing a moon-white shirt, his hair was flowing down, and he only wore a valuable white jade hairpin. Apart from a jade pendant, he had no other accessories on his body, but he looked even more beautiful. Refinement, the softness and smile between his eyebrows, all show his happiness.

Li Yaonan was greatly surprised, and looked at her husband curiously: "Where are you going to dress up so beautifully?"

Lin Yixuan looked at him happily, and turned around in front of the mirror: "Is it really beautiful?"

Li Yaonan was speechless. It's not whether the point is good or not, so he said sourly: "Well, I'm so fascinated, what are you going to do?"

Lin Yixuan narrowed his eyes with a smile. Seeing Seventh Sister."

Li Yaonan suddenly realized that he was no longer jealous, he just felt ridiculous, the husband was going to show it off.

The little husband looked in the mirror again and gave himself a perfect match. His current happiness is the best revenge for those who once underestimated him.

Lin Yixuan snorted, kissed his husband, said goodbye to Li Yaonan, and took the pride to Fuyunlai.

Li Yaonan expressed his understanding of this display mentality. Anyway, he is about to leave the capital, and the little husband can do whatever he likes!

Lin Yixuan came to the private room, and Qimei had not arrived yet. He ordered a few side dishes at random, opened the window, and smiled lightly. He would help Qimei win the prince's favor and make Qimei gain a firm foothold in the prince's mansion. He will do his best to tell Qimei everything he knows. It is best to let Qimei give birth to Lin'er as soon as possible. The fourth sister has no son yet. He is looking forward to it. Where exactly will the Jingyang Marquis Mansion stand?

Lin Yixuan has never been uneasy and kind. Seventh sisters are not easy to be with each other, and let them bite a dog, let's see who is better! As for the second aunt's sterilization pill, she could only deceive herself as an idiot. Lin Yixuan had no doubts that Qimei would never be recruited. With Aunt Xiang's teaching, if Qimei was not a ruthless character, how could she have children in her previous life? , the scenery for a lifetime.

Of course, even if Qimei was recruited, it didn't matter. The sterilization pills were given by the second aunt, and Qimei's desire for revenge should not be underestimated. It was also the dog of Jingyang Hou's mansion. .

After waiting for a long time, a fragrant wind blew outside the curtain, and a beautiful young woman entered, the first impression was of beauty, and the second impression was still beautiful. His eyes were still ready to speak, no wonder he was able to dazzle Annan Hou in his previous life.

"Ninth Brother!" The young woman's lips parted slightly, her coquettish voice was numb to the bone.

"Put away your set." Lin Yixuan didn't catch a cold at all, so he glanced at her lightly. Compared with Lin Jingru's pretentiousness, Lin Yixuan's rosy face, with a light smile on his lips, sat there leisurely. Even more envious.

Lin Jingru was no longer pretentious, her eyes became cold, she had never had a bad relationship with this ninth brother, and she came here today out of curiosity. The ninth brother's husband has been making a lot of noise in recent days, and even she has heard about it. She really didn't know if they were being smart or stupid, and they dared to say nonsense and break away from the Hou's mansion. She thought that the ninth brother would ask for something today, but judging from his demeanor, she seemed to be wrong.

Lin Yixuan glanced around: "You guys step back." The

servants didn't move like a mountain. Lin Yixuan smiled lightly and didn't care. For this seventh sister, she was purely uneasy and kind to help herself, and it didn't matter if she didn't help, anyway. There will be no loss.

Lin Jingru waved her hand and asked the servants around her to quit. The ninth brother has changed a lot since he hadn't seen him for a few years, or from the moment he eloped, the ninth brother who used to be naive and made her feel ridiculous was no longer there. re-exist.

Lin Yixuan didn't say much. He didn't have a deep relationship with this seventh sister. Although he was born with the same father, how could the concubines and concubines be in harmony? He published a booklet for her. It took him one night to sort it out. of.

Lin Jingru casually opened the booklet at first, then her pupils shrank suddenly, her slender fingers clenched tightly, and she said cautiously, "Ninth brother, what do you mean?"

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly: "You are my sister-in-law."

Lin Jingru was rude "You don't even recognize your father." How could you recognize your sister.

Lin Yixuan was slightly surprised, and there was a hint of admiration in his eyes. Seventh sister was indeed smart and clever: "Burn it after reading it, and look forward to the performance of Seventh Sister for my brother."

Lin Jingru gritted her teeth and saw that the ninth brother was calm and reluctant to admit her. Jealous, Tanhua Lang's infatuation is well known, how can Jiu Ge be so lucky, even though he has been expelled from the house, he can marry a Ruyi Langjun.

No matter what Lin Jingru thought, how complicated her mood was, she didn't dare to waste a moment. She knew that if she didn't read the book before the ninth brother left, the ninth brother said that he would burn the booklet, although he didn't know where these secret ninth brothers came from. Come, but she remembered this favor.