Chapter 102

Zuo Patriarch hates it in his heart, and he finally invited the governor to support him. Who would have thought that Wang Langzhong would slap his butt and leave without asking about their affairs. Li Tongjuan was too deceiving. The last time he arrested someone, This time the house is raided, who will be the next time?

The Shan family was also anxious. The loss of a nephew didn't have much impact on the Shan family, but Li Yaonan's move was a trend. It was obviously aimed at several major families. Now the only one that hasn't been damaged is the Yan family. I don't know Li Yaonan. What will be the next move.

The Yi family did not relax their vigilance at all, and were even more determined to give Li Tong a good sentence. Two of the remaining county magistrates belonged to the Yi clan. If Li Tong wanted to govern Yuxi, he would definitely attack them. The family will never allow this to happen.

Originally, because of Li Tongshen's identity, everyone still had scruples and wanted to calm down, but after this incident, their anger burned even more.

The Yan family was at a loss for understanding. Could it be that Master Li really wants to deal with several big families, and things have been unresolved one after another without giving anyone any chance to breathe. Little do they know that Master Li's move will only have the opposite effect.

Several big families are coming and going more frequently, and even the air in Yuxi seems to be filled with a sense of tension.

The Yan family is caught in a dilemma. If Master Li really wants to deal with several big families, the Yan family will definitely not be able to please them, and naturally they have to stand on the side of the merchants. However, the olive branch thrown by Master Li made them hesitate again. Guess Not knowing what Master Li meant, after thinking about it, the Yan family decided to visit in person.

Since ancient times, there have been many ups and downs in the team, and they have lost all the games accidentally. Master Li is a man of skill. Recalling the iron-blooded army that took in the two county magistrates, the Yan family did not dare to take a wrong step.

At the same time, the Liu family is also discussing. Master Li's behavior has given them a glimpse. The last time they arrested a few dandy children and grandchildren in the family, although they lost silver taels, to be honest, the Liu family did not do this. Take it to heart, it's only 80,000 taels. Compared with the other companies, the Liu family has already taken a big advantage. Problems that can be solved with money are not problems at all in their eyes.

What pleases the Liu family the most is that the children of the family went to prison, and when they came back, they actually grew up and began to learn to do business by heart. This is simply a joy from heaven. .

As for the county magistrate, the Liu family's backers are the Yi people, and they have little control over the government. The better Li Tongju manages Yuxi, the better it will be for the Yi people, and the Liu family will follow the tide. The premise is that Mr. Li cannot deal with it. Several big families, otherwise the Liu family will fight to the end if they desperately die. The Liu family's centuries-old foundation must not be destroyed in his hands.

The problem now is that Mr. Li is unpredictable, and no one knows what he is thinking. With doubts, the head of the Liu family has the same thoughts as the head of the Yan family. He decides to visit in person, at least after seeing Mr. Li. make a decision.

The Yi family and the Zuo family have been dominating Yuxi for too long, and who would want to replace the Liu family and the Yan family? He didn't want to make a decision, and he even wanted to whitewash the peace. His brothers were not fuel-efficient lamps, and it would be a matter of time for them to fail.

As a bystander, Clan Master Liu thought that if Master Li was a smart person, he would not have wiped out several major families in one go.

Thinking like this, the Liu family head didn't delay, and immediately ordered someone to send a letter of worship to the Tongjingfu. Before that, Li Yaonan just received a letter of worship from the Yan family head. The minds of the two families really wanted to go together. .

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, put the post on the table, then took out the pen and ink, and invited them to gather at the mansion on September 13th.

Sun Ruisi nodded and smiled. The more time he spent with Brother Li, the more admiration he felt in his heart, and he exclaimed, "Your Excellency is indeed predictable.

" The family, the Zuo family, and the Shan family are handed over to you."

Sun Ruisi smiled lightly: "I will live up to the trust of the adults."

There are never any contradictions within the big family. What Li Yaonan has to do is to defeat them one by one, not afraid of several big families There are actions, so that we can find out the flaws, and also have an excuse to attack. Li Yaonan never thought that to uproot several big families, business is the foundation of a place's development, he will not do things that hurt his meridians, just take the initiative, but it must be in his hands.

The direction of business must be decided by the government, and the government's policies are closely related to the development of business, just like the governments of later generations. It is the government that restrains the merchants, rather than being led by the nose of a few merchants.

He reported this to the emperor. It was just reform. The emperor was worried that there were too many voices of resistance in the court, but he didn't need to worry about it. The people in the court would not pay attention to this barren place in Yuxi. He has temporarily stabilized the person, presumably for the sake of Jingyang Houfu's face, and the governor will not meddle in his own business. When the result here comes out, as long as the emperor agrees, there is nothing else others can do if they have any opinions.

Sun Ruisi was both admiring and shaking his head. Brother Li really knew how to stab a hornet's nest. He knew that if he did this, he would offend most of the courtiers.

Li Yaonan curled his lips, naturally he would not tell Sun Ruisi that he had offended most of the courtiers with the help of the emperor. After he reaches a high position, he has a certain right to speak before he can negotiate conditions with the courtiers, and the relationship will change because of interests. If he does nothing now, he will be the lamb to be slaughtered.

After discussing with Sun Ruisi for a while, Li Yaonan stretched, and the little husband smiled and pushed the door in, asking them both to go to dinner.

No matter what the outside world rumors, Sun Ruisi can see clearly that the relationship between Mr. Li and the husband is harmonious, and they really stick to each other. Anything about a high climber or a tigress is absolutely nonsense.

After dinner, Sun Ruisi took the lead to leave. Lin Yixuan had set up a small study in his yard. As a lonely man, Sun Ruisi said that he was too lazy to watch Brother Li and his husband fall in love with each other, which blinded him.

"Father, Xu'er can recite the Three-Character Classic." Li Xu tried to curry favor at his father's feet.

Li Yaonan picked up his son: "Xu'er is really good, tell my father."

"At the beginning of human beings, their natures are good, their natures are similar, their habits are far away, they are not taught, their sex is changed, and the way of teaching... um..." Li Xu The small face wrinkled into a small bun.

Li Yaonan was in a happy mood, and teased him and asked, "What is the way of teaching?"

Li Xu raised his head blankly, thought hard for a while, and said in doubt, "No more."

Lin Yixuan smiled and touched his son's head: "The way of teaching is expensive. Yizhuan."

Li Xu pursed his lips, he didn't forget it on purpose, and looked at his father for comfort.

"Xu'er is very good. In order to show the reward, I will take you out to play today." Li Yaonan praised without hesitation. The child is only over two years old, and it is good to be able to memorize a few sentences, so there is no need to push too hard.

Lin Yixuan was slightly surprised: "Would it be wrong to go out now?"

Li Yaonan shook his head and said indifferently: "The scenery of Yuxi is good, it's not good to take you out for a stroll, it's not good for you to be bored at home for a long time, several big families dare not do that. Be bold, let's bring more guards around, and when you have a baby, go to the mountains to play, and let Xu'er see the people's livelihood."

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly. He didn't expect her husband to think so long, and he only taught his son the Three Character Classic, but his husband had already thought about people's livelihood and nodded, "Then I'll clean up."

Li Yaonan looked back at him and stopped, "You You're heavy, don't be too busy, just dress up nicely, let's not go too far, I've been here in Yuxi for so long, and I haven't been with you well, I've wronged you."

Lin Yixuan gave him a look of anger, and the smile on his face became more and more obvious. , My husband has been busy these days, how could he not know it, in fact, as long as he can accompany his husband, he is already satisfied.

On this trip, the husband and wife brought thirty guards by their side, as well as four servants, four maids, and two nurses.

That pomp, that posture, everything is based on the simplest specifications of the Hou Mansion. The Yuxi people have never seen such a style. When the big families travel, although the style is also very big, compared with Li Tongju, I always feel that Something is missing.

By the way, it should be the momentum. Every move of the servants represents the majesty of the master. The rules of Beijing have always been imitated by all parts of the country. There are always people who draw tigers and can't be anti-dogs. Now seeing Mr. Li's family traveling, it finally makes people see it. What is aristocratic style, the master is surrounded by the middle, Lin Yixuan is extravagant, Li Yaonan is not angry, and Li Xuyuxue is cute, it gives people a radiant illusion.

Lin Yixuan raised his eyebrows, understood the meaning of her husband, and immediately gave an order to make the stage bigger.

After a while, there will be two more carriages in the team. All the things the master needs will be put on the carriages. They will go to the teahouse to drink tea. The sun, and the servants around him are fanning, so they won't get hot.

Li Xu jumped up and down with joy. He liked some gadgets in Yunnan very much. Seeing what he was curious about, the servants would buy the things soon.

It was also the first time for Li Yaonan to enjoy this kind of treatment, and he couldn't help but sigh in his heart that the ancients did enjoy it, but his current thoughts were not on this. Li Yaonan obviously found that many shops on the street started to clear their goods, and smiled slightly. , It seems that the Yi family, the Zuo family, and the Shan family will soon start to fight back. According to his guess, it should be that the Liu family and the Yan family have not responded, so they will suspend the action. At present, it is just to clear the goods. It will not be long before the store It will be closed, Yuxi's economy will also stagnate, and a failure will cause economic turmoil.

The strategy is really good. If he is not a later generation, I am afraid that there is only one way to compromise. The businessman has not broken the law and cannot arrest people, but the other shops do not operate business. What can he do? It is conceivable that when Yuxi's economy is stagnant, the private sector is stagnant. There will definitely be turmoil because of this, and at that time, I am afraid that no one will be able to protect themselves as the initiator.

Li Yaonan's lips curled into a sneer. It's best to close the shop, which just gave him an excuse for trouble. It's easy to close the door, but it's difficult to open the door. Li Yaonan really wanted to see it. What kind of face will they look like when they are in control.

Lin Yixuan didn't understand business knowledge, and he didn't understand some problems in the officialdom, but he would try his best to cooperate with his husband, so that he could have a quiet place to live when he got tired from the yamen.

Li Xu was very happy today, and the smile on his little face never stopped. His father praised him today and even took him out to play. Xiao Xuer made up his mind to study harder. He liked his father the most.

The family went out for a walk, it was not that it didn't work, at least the people floating in the yamen gradually settled down.

Li Yaonan has no guilt about borrowing her husband's name, no matter whether it is private, official, or a person in the shopping mall, he was originally afraid of Li Yaonan's iron-blooded demeanor. After seeing Lin Yixuan's pomp, his heart shifted to the side some.

When Sun Ruisi secretly contacted the fifth master of the Yi family, the third master of the Zuo family, and the second master of the Shan family, their attitudes were all very good.

Sun Ruisi is eloquent and doesn't go around with them. His eloquence may be slightly inferior to that of Li Yaonan, but dealing with a few businessmen who have different thoughts is not easy.

Several people listened to Sun Ruisi's words, and their hearts were both happy and worried. They were both happy to have the opportunity to seize the leadership position, but they were also afraid that this was just a tactic of alienation. If Master Li crossed the river and demolished the bridge, wouldn't they have no way to survive.

Sun Ruisi smiled lightly, as if he knew what they were thinking, and said bluntly: "Don't worry, everyone, Yuxi's development requires commercial support, and the adults will not target anyone. You must also know that the Yuxi family is too powerful now, which has led to the increase in private taxation. If you don't come up, if you don't take action, you won't be able to explain to the court. As long as you are doing business seriously, you will only express your strong support. The

three of you have a solid foundation, and if something goes wrong, the adults will be very embarrassed." He breathed a sigh of relief, thinking about it carefully, Yuxi's economy is all supported by several big families. If something really happened, Yuxi would become a mess, and Mr. Li might not be happy to see it.

The fifth master of the Yi family moved in his heart: "The Yan family and the Liu family..."

Sun Ruisi didn't say a word, but his expression told them that the Yan family and the Liu family had already taken refuge.

The fifth master of the Yi family suddenly realized that it was no wonder that only the three of them came today. It turned out that the Yan family and the Liu family had secretly taken refuge with Master Li.

After a while, a few people were afraid. Has Master Li's hand been so long?

Sun Ruisi used both hard and soft, first lured him with interests, and then forced him with the situation. As long as the three were not fools, they would naturally understand which side was the most correct.

There was almost no need for hesitation, the three of them gave the answer immediately, and obeyed the orders of Lord Yili. Sun Ruisi was not afraid that they would regret it. No one can easily give up the position of the head of the family. Even if he told them the next move, only let them Act cooperatively.

After hearing the plan, the three of them felt ashamed in their hearts, and they were even more afraid of Li Tongjuan. With such a tight chain, according to Mr. Li's method, how could there still be a way for the big families to survive, even without them A few people, in fact, can still be done.

Seeing their faces turning pale, Sun Ruisi smiled lightly, leaving them to make up their minds. Brother Li's purpose is to develop Yuxi, and businesses must be indispensable. Unless it is absolutely necessary, how can they really treat them? It's just the Yijia, Zuojia and Shanjia who are too ignorant of current affairs.

That night, Sun Ruisi went to talk to Li Yaonan with a satisfactory answer.

On September 13th, Lin Yixuan set up the house, displaying exquisite calligraphy and paintings, and there was a low-key luxury everywhere in the Tongju Mansion.

When Family Master Yan saw Family Master Liu, he was obviously stunned for a moment, and then bowed to each other, showing a knowing smile. The little cubs behind Family Master Liu were as obedient as cats. Do not dare to be presumptuous.

The Yan family looked puzzled, these boys have turned sex?

Yan Tianyu knew a little bit. After being arrested by Li Tong, the boys in the Liu family seemed to be a lot more disciplined, at least they would use their brains before causing trouble.

Originally, they were reluctant to come, and they had a shadow on Li Tongjuan, but the Liu family thought that it would be better if they were afraid. The younger generation in the family has become more upright, and his decision is indeed correct.

The servants of Tongjing Mansion are respectful and courteous, and their words and deeds are standardized. After inviting them to the flower hall, the servants pour tea and water, and their movements are like flowing clouds and water. The display of antiques, calligraphy and paintings, and even the incense burner, made several people gain a lot of knowledge, as expected of coming out of Beijing. Although they are rich in Yunnan, they have not seen much in the capital, and their attitudes have unconsciously become more cautious.

Not long after, Li Yaonan and Sun Ruisi came over.

Patriarch Liu and Patriarch Yan hurriedly stood up to greet them: "Lord Li."

"Sit down, the two Patriarchs don't have to be polite." Li Yaonan said with a smile, waving his hands to let the servants back out, pointing to the few restrained boys in the Liu family: "You two. Sit too."

"Oh!" Several people found a place to sit down, their faces tense and their backs stretched straight. Li

Yaonan raised his eyebrows. When he was so scary, he ignored them. He only took out two copies and asked Sun Ruisi to pass it on to the owner. He smiled and said, "You guys have a look first."

The adults are different from the last time we met, the eyebrows are a little more confident, the smile is not so deep, and the look is more hearty, is it because the victory is in hand? Yan Tianyu lowered his eyes, and then quickly browsed the copy with his father. Although it was only a general strategy, his heart could not calm down for a long time after reading it. Master Li's talent is simply amazing. Although the business system will be held hostage, but In the long run, the pros outweigh the cons.

Patriarch Liu is very glad that he made his decision and did not act rashly with the other families. He could not see that Mr. Li was so savvy at such a young age.

On this day, they chatted for a long time. When they left, the Yan family head and the Liu family head were all smiles, and they were very satisfied with the cooperation plan.

The head of the Zuo family was so angry that he threw a few teacups, and the Liu family and the Yan family met with the judges.

Zuo Patriarch felt ruthless in his heart. Before the second brother came back, he must resolve the matter, otherwise he was afraid that things would change. Last time, he didn't take money to redeem the second brother, I was afraid that he was already holding grudges. Home will be messed up.

At this time, the Zuo family master forgot that in addition to the second brother, he also has a third brother, but the third brother is a concubine, so he never took it to heart. The third brother thought he would be something.

The days that followed were calm, and Li Yaonan went around the yamen every day as usual, as if he didn't notice any surging in the air.

October is a good season. The crops in the terraced fields are high, and the mountain people are in high spirits. With the terraced fields, they can cultivate two seasons of rice. Now the roads have been built in the mountains, and Mr. Li is their rebirth parents.

Li Tongjuan's name spread all over the mountains and fields, and his prestige among the people also reached another level.

The Yi family, the Zuo family, and the Shan family are almost ready at this time. Without the participation of the Yan family and the Liu family, the plan has to be rearranged. Since Li Tongjuan is pressing step by step, don't blame them for being rude, just come over. Recruit the bottom of the salaries.

On October 21st, all the shops on the street were closed, and even the merchants disappeared. The seriousness of the incident was unexpected.

The Yan family and the Liu family panicked, and after receiving the hint from Li Tong's sentence, they reluctantly calmed down. They thought that the Zuo family, the Yi family, and the Shan family would take action, but they never expected that they would take such drastic measures. In one fell swoop, all the sources of goods in Yuxi were cut off, including them, all the buyers could not be contacted, there was no goods, and where could they be sold? If things go on like this, not to mention ten days and a half months, it will only take three days and five days , Yuxi will be a mess, really cruel.

Li Yaonan calmed down and comforted the people first, ensuring that everything would return to normal in a few days. Immediately afterwards, he quickly seized Shanjia's tea management rights and Yijia's medicinal materials management rights, and brought these two types of livelihood into the scope of the government.

As for the supply of goods, Li Yaonan sneered. The shop was closed. He really couldn't convict anyone, but he didn't believe this method of hurting one thousand enemies and eight hundred. People from several major families would have no complaints against the owner of the family. , contacted the fifth master Yi, the third master Zuo, and the second master Shan. With the support of the government, they quickly seized half of the family's property.

Since then, several major families that have been lingering in Yuxi for a hundred years have fallen apart, and the Yi family, the Zuo family, and the Shan family have been divided into two.

Don't ask Li Yaonan why they didn't support them to take over the whole family. The way of balance is not only used by the emperor in the court, but also in other areas.

Then Li Yaonan instructed them to sell the goods hoarded at home first, and make sure to restore Yuxi's economy to normal operation first.

In business, I have always worried about selling, not buying. With this time as a buffer, it is not difficult to find a home. Besides, businessmen are very profitable, and the situation of Yuxi has been spread out, so no one should continue to help several family owners. The family and the Liu family are not good-looking. If they lose big buyers for the sake of several family owners, it will be more than worth the loss.

Li Yaonan acted very quickly. The fifth master, Zuo third master, and Shan second master turned against each other without warning. Several patriarchs were caught off guard, and they never dreamed that they would be defeated by their own hands.

Zuo Patriarch was furious and his eyes were split. However, things had settled down. The third master Zuo looked at the elder brother who had been taller than him since he was a child with no fear in his eyes. He was no longer the one who let him go. The prostitute.

Madam Zuo fell ill on the bed, pointing at the third master Zuo's nose and scolding her for being unfilial, but so what?

Third Master Zuo spit out his anger and walked away with a big laugh. He was looking forward to it. When the second brother came back, I'm afraid there will be another good show to watch.

The Yi family is also playing such a drama, but if the king is defeated, what can the head of the Yi family do, even though he can't wait to rip off the fifth master of Yi, the premise is that he must have that ability.

When the owner of Shan family heard the news, he couldn't bear the blow, and fainted on the spot. His two sons immediately started quarreling over the family property. Master Shan didn't even look at them. He only brought his own people, packed his things and left. He would never set foot in this place again in his life.