Chapter 136

Time passed quickly, after nearly five months of absence, Li Xu finally returned to the capital.

In the season of late autumn, the capital is very cold, and the fire dragon has been set on fire in the Li House.

Lin Yixuan received news from his son that three days ago, he started to tidy up, tidy up the yard, and look forward to the door all day long.

On the day of returning to the city, the family waited at the door early.

Li Xu is taller, thinner, darker, and looks more composed.

Lin Yixuan felt sorry for his son, and when he saw Li Xu, he quickly grabbed him and looked at him carefully, and kept asking for help.

Li Xu replied with a smile. Facing his father's concern, he was always patient.

Li Yaonan was very satisfied. Sure enough, reading 10,000 volumes of books is not as good as traveling 10,000 miles. When his son went out alone, the whole person seemed to settle down. He seemed more mature and acted more systematically.

"Brother----" Li Chen waved cheerfully, his big eyes curved into crescents.

"Brother! I miss you so much." Unwilling to be left behind, Li Xi opened his arms in a funny way, and flew towards him with a bear hug.

The corners of Li Xu's lips rose, he glanced at him in disgust, and hurriedly dodged away.

Li Xi fluttered for a while, and turned his head resentfully to accuse his eldest brother.

Li Xu was in a very good mood. He was exhausted by traveling and driving for days, and all the exhaustion was swept away the moment he saw his relatives, leaving only his heart full of joy and warmth. He patted his brother's head and said with a smile, "Let's go."

Li Xi touched his head in dissatisfaction and complained, "Big brother, men's heads can't be touched."

He opened his mouth and said, "I haven't even grown my hair yet. It's still a man. Who did you learn this from?"

When Lin Yixuan heard his son muttering, he couldn't help laughing in his heart. Xuer's hair was all grown, so he didn't know when he could bring him a daughter-in-law.

Li Xi was unhappy, he clenched his fists and waved, his chin raised, and said proudly: "Brother, I am one against five, and I am invincible among my peers, who doesn't praise me as a real man, we are tough guys, even my uncle wants me to go. In the army."

Li Xu was silent for a moment, then asked, "What's your plan?"

Li Xi shook his head like a drum: "If you don't go, you'll be exhausted."

Li Chen jumped over and interjected. "Second brother said he likes to walk sideways. There are too many rules in the army, so he won't do it."

Li Xu felt relieved and his mood recovered. The Li family is now extremely honored. His father is the emperor and he is the leader. He and his father have already had the upper hand in taking a champion and becoming a civil servant. If his younger brother wants to join the army, the royal family will not allow him.

Li Xi giggled, and the bright smile did not contain a trace of haze. He understood the elder brother's mind and the royal family's concerns. In fact, he preferred to be a second-generation ancestor rather than an official. He knew his temperament very well. I can't stand the twists and turns of the officialdom. If I accidentally can't hold it back, he will beat Shangguan to a small matter, and ruin the emperor's layout.

Li Xu glared at him angrily, walking sideways as if he were a crab.

Li Chen blinked, looked at his second brother obediently, and smiled sweetly: "I'm telling the truth."

Well, the little bully has lost his temper, and the younger brother is cute and well-behaved. It must be the younger brother's blunder, and he definitely did not do it on purpose.

"Little bastard." Li Xi rolled his eyes, rubbed his little brother's hair vigorously, smiled, and quickly ducked away.

"Ah!" Li Chen exclaimed: "I hate it, don't run."

The two brothers laughed and chased each other, and the yard was full of laughter.

Li Xu couldn't help laughing as he watched the two younger brothers play and play, and his mood seemed to be flying with their laughter. Only in this place, in front of his relatives, can he relax unscrupulously. After leaving home, he realizes how much he misses home!

Back in the main courtyard, the heating in the room was blowing, Li Xi and Li Chen stopped fighting and sat obediently beside the eldest brother.

Li Xu reported the good news but not the bad. He only said that he was going well in Suzhou and that his clansmen took good care of him, but he did not mention Li Tai'an's visit, nor did he mention that Ma Yulian had splashed at the door. Of course, he also kept silent about Fu Qianhua. carry.

Lin Yixuan looked at his son with gentle eyes, and his heart was a little sour. His son was sensible and grown up, and he didn't like to rely on his parents. Deliberately hiding it from them made him both comforted and uncomfortable, as if his son was about to spread his wings and fly away.

In fact, Lin Yixuan's hunch was correct. Li Xu was indeed about to fly away. When the eagle grew up, he had to learn to fly by himself. his home.

In the next few months, Li Xu will hurry up with his homework.

Li Xu, as expected, won a champion, a tiger father without a dog. He is the youngest champion since the founding of the Jin Dynasty. He has a good family background, good learning, good looks and a better future.

The threshold of Li Mansion was broken again by all parties, Li Xu's worth skyrocketed, and all the people who came to kiss were rejected by Lin Yixuan. Some people are disappointed, some are angry, and some are excited to watch the play. The daughter of a good family in Beijing, the Li family does not like any of them. When Li Xu is a few years older, all good girls will be picked away by others. Let's see what he can find. In this way, I'm afraid it's too late to regret.

For these, Li Xu never took it to heart, not to mention that he has no intention of getting married now, even if there is, he still wants to find someone who is in love with each other.

After the Qionglin Banquet, Li Xu was assigned to work in the Hanlin Academy, with Li Yaonan behind his back. His days in the Hanlin Academy were smooth sailing, which made him feel restless. All his performance evaluations were based on his father's face. Take care of him, and if this goes on like this, he won't get any experience at all.

Compared with Li Xu's troubles, Li Yaonan sighed in his heart, thinking that when he entered the Hanlin Academy, it was because the cats disliked the dogs and ran into walls everywhere. Otherwise, he wouldn't end up with a ghostly name. Who said the Hanlin Academy? It is the Qingshui Yamen. Whoever said that the literati of the Hanlin Academy is high and lofty has not met the right person. Just as corrupt officials love money, and literati love feathers. They feel that they are noble, and they regard money as dung, but to the great Confucians of the dynasty, who says that they will not compliment, and to be able to get the advice of the great Confucians and their appreciation, it is a matter of face, and the literati will like this. .

After two years of hard work, Li Xu begged the emperor several times, and finally, at his insistence, he got the devolved documents and went to Dangzhizhou in Guangdong.

Lin Yixuan was so angry that his heart ached, and he only scolded the stinky boy for being too cruel, for going so far away.

However, no matter how sad, no matter how uncomfortable, when Li Xu was leaving, Lin Yixuan still said goodbye, and paid tribute to him carefully, for fear that he would be alone, cold, hungry, or sick.

Li Yaonan has no opinion on the choice of his son. It is good for Xuer to have his own ideas. It is a good experience to delegate local officials. His official career is very useful, and Li Yaonan does not want his son to live in an ivory tower.

Of course, he will not forget what he should prepare. After all, he is a parent. Although he hopes that his son will be trained, he does not want his son to suffer. Immediately, Li Yaonan selected three subordinates who depended on him. Staff, two clerks, a steward, and thirty guards to protect his son's safety, so that when he arrives at the place, there are not enough people in his hands. You know, these are all his experiences. There will be a few thorns. If you want to deal with them, in addition to Xu Xutu, you can only suppress them with force and prepare more people to be prepared.

After Xuer left, he would definitely not be able to come back in a few years. The husband and wife checked the preparations again and again, until Li Yaonan felt that there were no more omissions, and then released his son and allowed him to set off on the road.

Li Xu was very moved by his father's intentions, but watching such a big battle, he couldn't help but feel a sense of helplessness in his heart.

He went to Guangdong to take office, but not the whole family moved. In addition to the thirty-six people his father gave him, his father also prepared more than 20 servants to serve him, including three cooks and four servants. There are also maids, mother-in-law, stewards, shopkeepers... Before his own people arrived in Guangdong, the shop industry father had already prepared a lot, so he didn't know what to do.

Before leaving, Lin Yixuan exhorted and complained again. His son's eighteenth birthday was over, and his daughter-in-law was not seen yet. The stinky boy was about to leave home. Lin Yixuan really regretted his death. The son finds his wife first.

Li Xu, in addition to being helpless or helpless, is now ambitious and planning to make some achievements, how can he be in the mood to care about his children's personal feelings, and he can only say sorry for his father's expectations.

At this time, they didn't think that Li Xu's daughter-in-law had not yet had a shadow, and the little overlord Li Xi had found his sweetheart.

Here's the thing.

Less than a year after Li Xu left, his title as the number one talent in the capital was occupied by Prince Fu.

How could Li Xi be reconciled, how could he be convinced, in his mind, the eldest brother is the best, others are not worthy to carry shoes for the eldest brother, so what about the prince of Fu Wang, Fu Wang himself is a bastard, and his son can be good where to go.

Hearing that others were full of praise for Prince Fu, the more Li Xi listened, the more anger he felt in his heart.

So, the little bully shouted and greeted a group of second-generation ancestors, and found out the whereabouts of the Prince Fu, a group of people were aggressive, what were they doing?

---fight!

Others are afraid of King Fu, but he will not. Although King Fu is a relative of the royal family, he does not have any position, and his power is not as big as that of his father. Besides, I heard that the palace of King Fu is very chaotic, and the son of King Fu is also not favored. Not necessarily to support him.

Li Xi and his party were arrogant and domineering, went away fiercely, and returned with a blue nose and a swollen face.

Prince Fu lived up to his name, and he was indeed a man of martial arts. Originally, he was going to fight in groups, but he was agitated by a few words. Li Xi went into battle alone and fought him alone.

A group of second-generation ancestors applauded and shouted, watching it with relish.

Li Xi was so angry that his teeth were itchy, and he was ruthless. However, Prince Fu was not a vegetarian. Although he was not as explosive as Li Xiqiang, he was extremely experienced in combat. The two fought evenly. It didn't take any advantage.

After a fight, both of them were injured.

Li Xi scolded and returned to the mansion, only to say that the prince was cunning, and he would find the place back another day.

He was annoyed, and the Prince of Fortune was even more annoyed. He inexplicably provoked a little bully. Who was he provoking, he couldn't be more depressed.

Between the two, the feud was like this.

After recovering from the injury for a few days, Li Xi recovered from the injury on his face and restored his handsome, handsome and unrestrained face. Li Xi couldn't wait, and began to look for the trouble of Prince Fu again.

On the same day, Li Xi once again returned to the house with a bruised nose and a swollen face.

This kind of day has lasted for more than half a year, and the whole Li Mansion knows that the second young master of his family is very bitter towards the son of the Prince of Fortune.

Lin Yixuan felt distressed for his son at first, but later became accustomed to it.

In this regard, Li Yaonan laughed and thought it was just a joke between children. Anyway, Xi'er was thick-skinned and resistant to falling and beatings. It would be better if someone taught him a lesson, lest this kid not know how high the sky is.

The more Li Xi fought, the more courageous he was, and the number of injuries became less and less. The force value was rising steadily. In just half a year, he went from being evenly matched to becoming quite dominant.

If he is fine, the Prince of Fortune will be out of luck. He gritted his teeth with hatred, and was so annoying to Li Xi that he couldn't afford to offend him. Can he hide?

However, even if he hid in a mountain col, Li Xi had the ability to find him, and it was really hard to live.

until......