Chapter 78

"Master Li is good at drinking." Master Wang said with a smile.

Li Yaonan didn't answer, just smiled back.

When Lord Wang saw this, he stopped persuading him, and instead started chatting with others. Even though the Hanlin Academy was full of scholars, Li Yaonan counted it carefully. Except for Lord Liu and Lord Shen, the others really couldn't tell. He was usually serious, but now he's playing with the beauties, including his three cousins.

"Qingluo's little fan of white orchids, with a slender waist and a jade belt dancing in the sky.

It is suspected that a fairy came down to earth, and she looked back and smiled to win over Xinghua."

Zhang Qixian raised the chin of the beauties beside him and praised softly.

"Okay, good poem, Master Zhang, please."

"Please!" Zhang Qixian drank the wine, his brows were full of energy, and the petite woman beside him was shy and timid, looking at him with watery eyes.

Zhang Qixian saw that it was both loving and pitying, and he couldn't help but read: "The rhinoceros has white teeth, and the two moths have green eyebrows. The red face is like a lotus, and the skin is like cream."

Li Yaonan didn't bother to care about him, anyway, his cousin Be measured, if any woman can be brought home, my cousin's backyard will definitely not fit.

Li Yaonan was bored in every possible way, and some did not understand the meaning of the so-called romantic genius, so he turned his head to gossip with Master Liu.

Maybe it was because he drank a little too much. Li Yaonan felt dizzy as he talked, and his body started to get hot. He rubbed his forehead. Maybe he had a cold. In my heart, I just hope that the banquet will end soon.

"Master Li, did you drink too much?" Master Liu asked with concern, a flash of worry flashing in his eyes.

Li Yaonan shook his head, resisting the discomfort of his body and said, "It's okay, my alcohol limit is okay."

Master Liu nodded and said nothing more.

At this moment, an exclamation suddenly came from the side. The servant girl who was serving the food stumbled over something under her feet, and fell down on Li Yaonan.

If it was a gentleman, or a gentleman, he would definitely open his hands and catch the maid at this time, but Li Yaonan was replaced. He was agile and moved quickly. As soon as he heard the sound, he got up immediately, and his figure stood aside very quickly.

"Ouch!" The maid threw herself on the table, her body was covered with residual soup and water, she couldn't get up with her waist, and there was no trace of beauty.

"..." Everyone was attracted by the movement here. Seeing the tragic state of the beautiful maid, there was more than one person who was speechless. Unexpectedly, Mr. Li did not know how to pity Xiangxiyu.

Li Yaonan frowned, a little dissatisfied in his heart, he was also affected by Chiyu, his clothes were soiled, and a lot of wet clothes were wet under his robes, just as he was not feeling well, he cupped his hands to Lord Wang: "I'm rude, I'm afraid I won't be able to stay with you for a long time. Now , please forgive me, Lord Wang."

Lord Wang was apologetic: "Don't be like this, Lord Li, it's because this official is not strict with the family, the dog is about the same age as you, it's better to change your clothes and go, otherwise this... ."

Li Yaonan thought about it too, the wetness on his body was really uncomfortable, especially the smell of cabbage, he smiled and said, "Then there is work."

Then, a maid with a beautiful face stepped forward and respectfully asked him to leave. As for The girl who fell down just now was also carried out with the help of others. It is estimated that she twisted her waist and could not get out of bed for at least a few days.

The further he went inside, the more uncomfortable Li Yaonan's body became, his body seemed to be more hot, and his lower body was about to move.

As he walked, Li Yaonan paused, his heart suddenly shuddered, and he stared sharply at the maid who led the way: "Where is this place?"

The maid was taken aback, and hurriedly said: "This is Beiyuan, the place where the son lives is in front, and Lianxiang has already gone to get the clothes. If Mr. Li is in a hurry, it is better to wait in the wing, and the servants will come."

Li Yaonan thought for a while. She felt that it was not good to enter the family's son's courtyard, so she said, "I'll wait in the wing room." The

maid responded with a sweet smile. Li Yaonan's heart moved, and she felt that this maid was very beautiful, her skin was smooth, and her figure was exquisite and concave and convex. What kind of ecstasy would it be to hold her down.

Li Yaonan was taken aback by his own thoughts, and quickly shook his head, he only had the husband in his mind.

The maid took him to a wing room and hurriedly retired: "Master Li later, this servant will go and have a look."

Li Yaonan nodded, found a chair at random and sat down, the husband's pretty face appeared in his mind, The heat on his body was unbearable, and his handsome face was flushed with red tides.

At this time, there was a sound outside, the door was gently opened, Li Yaonan's head was dizzy, he just thought that the maid had brought clothes, and now he just wanted to go home quickly, press the husband under him and do it hard field.

"Master Li." A soft voice sounded, and a pair of jade hands gently stroked Li Yaonan's chest.

So comfortable, in the blur, Li Yaonan just wanted more.

The man was overjoyed, his hands were extremely unruly, he came to Li Yaonan and hugged him tightly: "Master Li, Qing'er is willing to serve you."

Wang Qing's eyes were full of spring. With light makeup and peach cheeks, it has a unique charm, provided that this is a woman.

Li Yaonan let out a wow and vomited. He was more than half sober, but his lower body was still firm. At this time, he still didn't understand that he must have been tricked. It's just that he didn't think about it, since he came to ancient times , has never been exposed to such a nasty thing, even some romantic talents, they also claim to be romantic and not lewd, how could he have imagined that someone would actually prescribe medicine.

"Lord Li." Wang Qing looked aggrieved, tearful eyes, and looked at him affectionately.

Li Yaonan only felt that he was about to vomit again, and he was too lazy to change his clothes. He pushed the person away, turned his head and left. He must go home as soon as possible. He didn't want any irreversible mistakes to happen. Cracks occur and are extremely difficult to repair.

"Master Li, Qing'er admires you and envy you and your husband's deep affection. Why don't you want to see Qing'er more." He is willing to be together, even if he is dead. Anyway, his father will not make him feel better. If he is destined to be sent away, he hopes that person is Master Li.

Li Yaonan felt disgusted in his stomach, and he walked faster. He secretly thought in his heart that if it was a woman, he might not be able to control it. Men always like sperm to be on their brains in some aspects. Especially in such a situation, he couldn't guarantee whether he could hold back.

Mr. Wang is really kind. Seeing that he loves his husband, he sends a pair of children. He can't imagine how heartbroken it would be if the husband knew that he couldn't handle him.

However, thanks to Mr. Wang's thoughtfulness, Li Yaonan will only lose his appetite when he sees those rubbed and powdered twins. Except for the husband, he is not interested in any twins, he will only feel dirty, too TM Nausea, the skin that has been touched has a lot of goosebumps, and the whole body is uncomfortable.

Li Yaonan tried his best to keep himself awake, hurriedly left the palace, went out, hurriedly called a carriage, reported the address directly, and asked someone to take him back to the palace.

On the carriage, Li Yaonan was unbearably hot, groaning, his clothes and hair became messy, he gritted his teeth hard, and urged, "Hurry up."

"Okay." It was Lord Guan again, with a little more courage in his heart, waving his whip to speed up.

At the same time, not long after Li Yaonan left, Lord Wang waited and waited, but he didn't see him coming back, so he invited all his colleagues to come and have a look, for fear that Mr. Li had drunk too much, and if something went wrong, he was afraid that he would not Good explanation.

Master Liu and Zhang Qixian were worried in their hearts, and naturally nodded in agreement.

Mr. Wang led them to the backyard. Zhang Qixian's face became darker as he walked. People from small families might not understand, but for officials and officials, where is the backyard where outsiders can go, Zhang Qixian was annoyed and faintly revealed a few words. I was anxious, lest my little cousin capsize in the gutter.

Couldn't it just capsize? The Li Mansion used to have no rules, and the old lady's painting of a tiger is not an anti-dog. After Li Yaonan's adoption, his family was thin, and he married a husband. The house was not so strict. How could he have thought of this? I feel that it is not good to go to other people's places, and it has nothing to do with the rules and etiquette, not to mention that he was dizzy at that time, and it was very rare to be able to reflect it in time. I also expected him to pay attention to other places, how could it be possible? .

The expressions of all the adults were different. The children from the poor family did not feel anything wrong. The disciples of the rich and noble families, which one is not a good person, immediately felt wrong in their hearts, and there was a faint meaning to retreat. No matter what happened, they were not suitable. Get involved.

It's just that they have already come here, so how could Lord Wang allow them to leave.

Of course, there were also some people with flickering eyes, showing a little excitement. Li Yaonan was not pleasing to the eye earlier. If he can make a big fool today, it will be very pleasing.

The group soon came to Yuanqing Pavilion, and bursts of sobbing came from the house.

Lord Wang's expression changed, and his anger rose up suddenly. Zhang Qixian's heart tightened, and Lord Wang's aggressive posture clearly wanted to catch a traitor.

"Bang!" With a loud bang, Lord Wang kicked the door open.

"Father—" Wang Qing cried with pear blossoms and rain, raised his head pitifully, his clothes were half torn, revealing his pure white skin.

Seeing a group of people waiting outside, their faces were red, and they hurriedly turned their heads.

Lord Wang swept around the room and did not see Li Yaonan. He felt a little displeased and glared at his son secretly: "Why are you here?" Before

Wang Qing could answer, Zhang Qixian hurriedly said: "Mr Wang, See if Xiaguan leaves first, you..."

Zhang Qixian didn't finish his words, and everyone nodded. Although Wang Qing is a twin, but he is Lord Wang's son, no better than those fireworks girls, they are really not good here.

Master Wang was angry in his heart, how could he rely on him, otherwise it would not be a waste of time today, and he said angrily to Wang Qing: "Why are you crying, it's embarrassing, look at what you look like, there are guests at home today, why are you here? Are you here?"

Wang Qing quickly understood his father's secret words and cried, "I never thought that there would be guests in the back house, so, so..."

"So what?" Lord Wang was furious: "You Explain it to me clearly."

"The boy saw an adult here..." After Wang Qing finished speaking, he lowered his face and wept deeply.

"It turns out that Master Li blasphemed Master Ling." Someone immediately followed suit.

Zhang Qixian's face was cold: "I don't think so, Mr. Wang is a good tutor, but the maid actually brought foreign guests into the inner house."

Master Wang's expression turned cold: "Master Zhang, what do you mean by this, my son lives in Chen Xiangxie, not far from Yuanqing Pavilion, so I let Master Li wait here, who knows... ah! It's all the fault of this official. "

Master Wang's confession made the person who originally thought he was inappropriate, but began to sympathize in his heart. After all, Li Yaonan is a man, but the one in front of him is Shuang'er. When a man encounters such a situation, he can add a romantic story at most, Shuang'er. But there is no way out.

Some people were dissatisfied and scolded: "Master Zhang's words are too much."

Seeing this, Wang Qing kept crying, only saying that he has no innocence, and it is meaningless to live in this world.

Zhang Qixian knew in his heart that he wanted to give a gift to his younger cousin, but at this time he couldn't interject. After all, he was not the party involved, and he didn't know what happened. Looking at the attitudes of the adults, he clearly felt sympathy for Lord Wang. Most of them, people are well-intentioned, so they let Li Yaonan come to change clothes. Meeting the prince of the palace can only be said to be an accident. It's great to take people back, marry a wife and take a concubine. In their eyes, it's no big deal.