Chapter 27

Two flowers, one on each table.

Speaking of the Li Mansion, to drive away the white-eyed wolf Li Yaonan, Ma Yulian couldn't wait that day and went to Jinglan Courtyard to count Lin Yixuan's dowry.

After the old lady got the news, she secretly scolded Ma Yulian for an unfilial and flirty remark, and asked her to seal the dowry first, saying that it was Lin Yixuan's thing after all, and no one was allowed to touch it. Then, at a very fast speed, all the dowries were gathered into his room.

Ma Yulian was so angry that she turned her head upside down. She was busy and for whom, but she was cut off by the old lady unexpectedly.

What aunts and nieces are all scum in the face of interests.

Ma Yulian racked her brains, trying to dig something out of the old lady.

The older the old lady is, the more she likes money to be with her. Even if her son is filial, there is no real money. The most important thing is that her heart is Ma Yulian's son, although she is also her grandson, but after all, there is a layer of age. The bigger it is, the greater the desire for power. For the sake of the unique status of the Lifu, the old lady will not let Ma Yulian get any advantage.

The old lady knew very well, don't think she didn't know some of Ma Yulian's careful thoughts, if she hadn't squeezed the money tightly, how could Ma Yulian be so filial.

Let Ma Yulian speak out, the old lady stood still, but she was still generous to her grandson. When Li Yaozong left, the old lady also stuffed him with a thousand taels of private room.

Li Yaozong was very close to this grandmother from the bottom of his heart.

Ma Yulian was very annoyed, and only called her son stupid. The old lady only gave Zong'er one thousand taels after taking so many benefits. With such a small amount of money, she wanted to bribe her son and dream. She hurriedly nagged in front of her son again, making sure to let her son understand that he came out of her stomach, not to outsiders.

As for who the outsiders are—

Li Yaozong actually had a headache. No matter how his grandmother and his mother were, they were all for his own good. No matter how they fought, it would only be him and his eldest brother who would take advantage. .

Of course, before he left, he did not forget to coax his grandmother and mother to make them think that his son (grandson) was obedient.

In the past, Li Yaonan was a thorn in the eye, and the battle between the old lady and Ma Yulian was not yet obvious. Now Li Yaonan has been swept out of the house. Lin Yixuan's dowry is not a small amount. Where can I bear it, the discord between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law gradually surfaced.

They fought fiercely here. At the end of the month, the merchants came to ask for the bill. The old lady and Ma Yulian were dumbfounded. Looking at the shopkeepers of the four shops in front of them, Ma Yulian suddenly changed color and roared without image: "What's going on? The

expressions of several shopkeepers changed, and one of them stood up and said coldly: "Madam, don't you want to admit it?" The

old lady was trembling with anger: "You, tell me, what's going on, when is the Li family? I owe an account, why don't I know?" The old lady in charge recognized it, and hearing that the shop was backed by the Prince's Mansion, the Li family naturally couldn't afford to offend.

"The old lady passed her birthday a few days ago. She took credit for a lot of things from our shop, and said that the bill will be charged at the end of the month. Why? You don't admit it?" The shopkeeper Liu looked at them coldly, and looked down on this family. What kind of virtue? Filial piety can only fool the ignorant common people. Whoever is a real big family does not have an account in his heart. He really thinks that he will be able to sit back and relax when he goes to the Shang Shufu, but he is just a concubine.

Ma Yulian's eyes darkened, and her voice trembled: "This, this is from the second daughter-in-law on credit..." It had nothing to do with the Lifu.

Before Ma Yulian could say anything, the shopkeeper Liu said impatiently: "I only know that the Lifu is hosting a birthday banquet, with a total of 26,323 taels. After erasing the fraction, you will give 26,000 yuan. Three hundred taels is enough."

"I also have seven thousand six hundred taels here."

"And me, twelve thousand eight hundred taels."

"I have nine thousand taels."

Several shopkeepers reported the bills one by one, and shopkeeper Liu said lightly: "A total of five Fifteen thousand seven hundred taels, thanks to patronage, these are Jubaozhai, Yunhua Cloth Shop, and the shopkeeper of Fulai Grain and Oil Shop." The

old lady and Ma Yulian felt cold when they heard this, these shops are behind the scenes. They all have backers. Among them, Yunhua Buxing has the lowest backer, but it is also the property of Mrs. Censor. It is impossible for them to default on their debts.

Ma Yulian was so angry that her heart hurt, her teeth itch with hatred, she suspected that it was Lin Yixuan deliberately doing something wrong. That twin from Jingyang Hou's mansion, he is the second wife of my family, and he is in charge of all the birthday banquet matters." Manager

Li sneered, "Madame is joking, the bill is signed from the Li mansion, I just don't accept it. Recognize the person, if the lady doesn't give it, the villain will have to report it."

Ma Yulian pretended to be dead, and the Duke of Li Fu had not so much money on the account.

The old lady was furious, but there was nothing she could do. Facing the aggressiveness of several shopkeepers, she could only dig out her pockets and let people take out the money from her private house.

After finally dismissing a few shopkeepers, the old lady became so mad that she couldn't eat for several days. Lin Yixuan's dowry was not hot, and most of her private room had gone out. How could she not feel uncomfortable? The two little beasts had already been driven out of the house, and the old lady immediately ordered the gate to call her out when she saw the two white-eyed wolves.

Ma Yulian rejoiced at the misfortune, and later shared the enemy. Seeing the old lady shriveled, she was really happy. Who let the old guy occupy Lin Yixuan's dowry, but paid tens of thousands of taels of silver to others, Ma Yulian felt a little uncomfortable, and those were all her sons. s things......

The relationship between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law reconciled immediately. With a common enemy, they also have a common language. Seeing God's curse on Li Yaonan, let him simply die outside.

Li Yaonan is simply a palliative for their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

He was even more determined in his heart that Lin Yixuan's dowry should be kept well, and they must not be allowed to take it back. After all, they did not take care of it.

When Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan arrived at the Yangzhou Wharf, they did not go directly to the new house, but returned to the Lifu.

The group of people swaggered and almost didn't beat gongs or drums, telling passers-by that the second young master of the Li family was back.

Doing a full set of dramas, since he has already adopted, Li Yaonan does not want to leave any hidden dangers. He and Mr. Li are father and son, and this blood relationship is constantly being cut. Even if he has adopted, Mr. Li can use his identity to oppress him, although he can ignore it. But it is not good for reputation. In the future, he will walk in the officialdom, and the most important thing is reputation. He does not want his future to be ruined by this bad family.

Most people in Yangzhou City know that Li Yaonan is about to be adopted, and this credit is due to his own promotion.

When they arrived at the gate of the Li Mansion, no accident, the housekeepers at the gate guarded the gate tightly, not allowing them to enter.

Li Yaonan was not afraid of being embarrassed, and immediately burst into tears: "Father doesn't want children anymore, why didn't he even let the children in."

Lin Yixuan's face was black and his cheeks were flushed. He had never encountered such a thing before. Find a hole to dig in.

Li Yaonan cried with grief, beat and scolded Jiading, saying that he was the son of the Li family, why did he stop him, and who gave them the courage.

Seeing that there were more people at the entrance of the Li Mansion, and the people watching the lively around pointed at them, the servants hurried in to report.

When the old lady heard that they came back, she was furious at the servants, pointed at his nose and scolded: "Fight me out, knock them out, let them get out! The Li family has no descendants like that.

" I called my confidant, my confidant, and gave her a few words of advice.

Madam Wang nodded, rolled her eyes, patted her chest and said, "Promise to do it well."

Ma Yulian felt relieved, and hurriedly comforted the old lady: "Aunt, don't be angry, pay attention to your body, you are The backbone of our Li family, those two white-eyed wolves don't need to pay attention." The

old lady's face was gloomy, and she hated it, thinking of the fifty-five thousand seven hundred taels of silver, she felt uncomfortable, if it wasn't for Lin Yixuan's dowry to fill her For a while, I just want to tear up those two little beasts.

Li Yaonan cried heart-to-heart at the door: "Father, old lady, do you all want children?"

"Go away, don't make trouble in front of the Li Mansion, the old lady said that there are no descendants like you in the Li family." Jia Ding was very angry, and he was naturally embarrassed to Li Yaonan at this time, not to mention that he was a useless waste with no permanent income.

Li Yaonan was distraught, and took a few steps back, with an unbelievable look on his face: "Impossible, I want to see the old lady, I'm her grandson, she can't let me go..."

"Just let you go. Go away, you're not from the Li family anymore, why are you still here, second young master, if you don't leave again, don't blame us for being rude." Anyway, the old lady didn't like him, and since he said he was going to fight him, he naturally had to follow his orders. act.

"No—" Li Yaonan was hit hard, covering his chest and feeling sad.

More than two dozen servants surrounded him and prepared to act rough.

Li Yaonan lowered his eyes to hide the sarcasm on his lips. These housekeepers are so bold, I'm afraid they didn't tell them that there are people around their master watching the fun. Ma Yulian cherishes her reputation and will definitely not let people commit murder in public, but that's fine. Seeing that more and more people gathered around, Li Yaonan didn't plan to play any more, she knelt down on the ground with a sad face, and said decisively: "Uncle, Mrs. Li, I will kneel again, and I will not disturb you again. From now on, my son. It 's the son of Liufang!"

Seeing that his name had changed, the onlookers began to whisper, and their gazes towards Li Yaonan became sympathetic.

Li Yaonan stood up from the ground with a deep expression on his face, holding Lin Yixuan's hand.

Lin Yixuan was startled and felt as if his hand was scorched hot, but he endured and endured so that he didn't throw Li Yaonan away.

I saw Li Yaonan said ashamedly: "Father, I'm sorry, it's all my fault. Your dowry is still in the mansion. It seems that we can't get in. We will let you suffer with me in the future." The

surrounding crowd instantly uproar.

Lin Yixuan's eyes darkened, he quickly understood his intention, and said lightly, "Let's go."

In the eyes of the people, the two of them were desolate, desolate, and slow. They supported each other and left in front of the Li Mansion...