Chapter 132

Li Yaonan got out of the yamen and went straight to the other courtyard in the suburbs of Beijing. Hearing Lin Yixuan's complaint, he couldn't help laughing, and a sense of pride rose in his heart.

Lin Yixuan frowned and glared at him: "

Fuck, Xu'er is outstanding, I can't blame him if I'm too happy." Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and asked amusingly, "Then what are you struggling with?"

Lin Yixuan gave him a white look: "It's just a couple of complaints." He was annoying the ladies, not his son. In fact, he knew in his heart that everything had two sides. If Xu'er didn't live up to his expectations, how could so many people treat him differently.

Li Yaonan smiled helplessly, hugged his wife gently, and said with a smile, "Yes, my good lady, you are right."

Lin Yixuan was amused by him, so he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Old wife, you are not serious."

Li Yaonan's lips curved slightly, but he didn't feel embarrassed at all, he pointed to his neck, and said with a shy face: "Come on, rub it for my husband, and let me relax too. "

You are so beautiful." Lin Yixuan complained, but his hand took him one step first, let him sit on the chair, and gently kneaded him.

Li Yaonan cocked Erlang's legs, the corners of his eyes narrowed when he was comfortable, and he felt comfortable all over. In fact, he wasn't really tired, but he really enjoyed the feeling that his husband cared about him. If it were a previous life, he would be dreaming about him. He would never have thought that he would actually get along with a man.

Lin Yixuan pressed his shoulder and said, "You didn't see that Mrs. Yang is aggressive, I must have offended her today, and I will pay more attention to you tomorrow, Yushi Yang is quite famous, I'm afraid he will give her You wear small shoes, and there are many people who are popular, you are now the celebrity next to the emperor, and many people are waiting to grab your braids."

Li Yaonan pouted, with a look of disdain on his face: "Don't worry about it, it's just some old and sour groaning. The emperor is a sensible man. He has ambitions to reform the government. Those useless things won't last long."

Lin Yixuan's heart suddenly burst. He seemed to hear something extraordinary.

Li Yaonan explained: "You have to believe in your husband. The children I teach will definitely take an unusual path." After

three years of clearing the prefecture, one hundred thousand snowflakes of silver, and thousands of miles of seeking officials for wealth are not empty words. The imperial court is corrupt. , There are many corrupt officials, and the family is intertwined. It is not an easy task to rectify, but he believes that the emperor, or that he believes that the people he has taught will definitely create a prosperous world.

To get rid of its dross and take its essence, reform is imperative, and the court will be clear and bright.

Lin Yixuan sighed softly: "The emperor is a good boy, it's just..." Different status and position, he was only afraid that the birds would do their best.

The couple had a heart-to-heart connection, and before Lin Yixuan's words were finished, Li Yaonan instantly understood what he meant. The emperor has grown up and has his own thoughts. Now the emperor is grateful to him, but a few years later, decades later, with the passage of time, he His fame, the authority in his hands will surely become a thorn in the eyes of the emperor.

Li Yaonan smiled, patted his hand, and comforted: "Don't worry, I know what I have in mind. When Xu'er is older, I will retire and return home, just to make room for him, you and I will also walk around and see, Take a tour of the mountains and rivers of Dajin."

Lin Yixuan curled his lips and laughed secretly that he was unfounded. My husband has always considered things comprehensively, and I can think of problems that I can think of, but my husband can't think of it, he smiled lightly: "I heard that the sea is boundless. , there are many red-haired and green-eyed businessmen at the pier. When you are free, let's go and have a look."

"Okay!" Li Yaonan was in a very good mood, what more could a husband ask for a wife like this. After retiring and returning to his hometown, he gave up his status as a rising star, and his wife at home was still not arguing.

Lin Yixuan turned and said, "Actually, I really like the young lady of the Duke Wei's mansion. The lady of the country has a bright temperament, and her children must be good.

" He didn't care much about this, and said lightly: "I'm only twelve this year, don't think about it. Xu'er's marriage will be seen in a few years."

Lin Yixuan was dissatisfied: "What's wrong with twelve? Xu'er is not very old, Fifteen-year-old children have become fathers."

Li Yaonan has a big head, and he can't communicate this issue, so let him explain to his husband how to explain wretched children: "I don't care, anyway, our children must get married after the age of eighteen."

Lin Yixuan glanced at him with a funny look, and his subordinates unconsciously increased their strength: "Okay, you have said it hundreds of times, and I am just talking about it. Mrs. Wei Guogong told me today that Princess Fu wants to talk to her. It's a kiss."

Li Yaonan cried out in pain, and hurriedly asked him to sit down first, the husband was tired of pressing his hand and felt distressed.

Lin Yixuan was very kind, sitting on the chair next to him, Li Yaonan frowned and thought for a while: "If I remember correctly, the Prince Fu seems to be younger than Xu'er."

Lin Yixuan said with a blank face, and said of course: "Not too small, already It's time to say kiss."

Li Yaonan was speechless, rolled his eyes, hugged him, and smiled maliciously: "If you are in a hurry to hug your grandson, let's just have another one?"

"Shameless." Lin Yixuan scolded with a smile, no Glancing at him angrily.

Li Yaonan put the man in his arms, and his hands began to be irregular. The husband's hand was good, and he couldn't hold him enough.

The couple flirted with each other, Li Yaonan said absently while taking advantage, "It's a pity for Prince Fu." At a young age, he was both civil and military, but unfortunately there was no room for him. Two of Princess Fu's direct sons died, and now there is only one treasure left. Pimples, not long crooked is really a blessing of the ancestors.

Lin Yixuan's face was flushed red by him, and his breathing became rapid involuntarily. His soft voice revealed a hint of

seductiveness . , imprisoned his lover with one hand, slid quickly into his clothes with the other, and said casually, "King Fu is ridiculous and unreliable, and Princess Fu has only a son in addition to her name. In such an environment, whoever marries into his family will be unlucky.

" When it comes to marriage, Fu Wangfu is definitely the best choice. Just like a widowed mother's desire for her son, her possessiveness should not be underestimated. Fu Wangfei may not like to have another daughter-in-law to compete with her for favor. When Prince Fu grows up, can he still retain his current intelligence?

To be honest, Li Yaonan doesn't look down on King Fu. Although absurdity is his way of survival, for a father and a husband, King Fu is too irresponsible.

Lin Yixuan's eyes were as charming as silk, and layers of mist appeared in his eyes.

Li Yaonan bit his lip lightly, the topic was put aside for the time being, the love was strong, and there was no mood to say anything else. At this time, none of them thought that the Prince Fu, who was disgusted by the two, still had a father and son relationship with them. Of course these are all for later.

"Father, father..." A clear voice sounded outside the door.

The atmosphere full of affection came to an abrupt end, and the husband and wife had stiff expressions, quickly tidied up their clothes and sat down, posing a serious look.

The little boy with pink makeup and jade Zhuo walked in, his innocent smile seemed to warm his heart.

"Greetings to father and father." Li Chen saluted respectfully, his smart eyes flickered, it seemed that he came at an untimely time.

"Cough!" Li Yaonan coughed dryly, and gave him a false help: "I don't need to see my family."

Lin Yixuan smiled softly, seeing Chen'er's tender face, his heart was about to melt.

Li Chen threw himself into his father's arms with a slight smile: "Father, Chen'er misses you."

Lin Yixuan was slightly jealous, but he hadn't seen her for a long time, and Chen'er was so close to her husband. Li Yaonan was so happy that

he put Chen'er on his lap happily, and asked with a smile, "Have you finished your homework today? Are you naughty?"

I'm not going to be naughty."

Li Yaonan pinched his little nose and said indulgently, "Yes, my Chen'er is the best."

Li Chen giggled and shook his father's arm: "I have always been very good. Good, father, father, I want to

practice martial arts." Li Yaonan frowned: "Isn't there a teacher who teaches?"

Li Chen raised his chin slightly, proudly said: "It's all flower boxing and embroidering legs, I don't want it, I want to learn real skills."

Lin Yixuan frowned: "No, you're a twin, you don't need to walk the rivers and lakes, and you don't need to go to the battlefield. What do you need to do with such high martial arts skills, learn some basic kung fu to strengthen your body, and have you finished all the things taught by the master?"

Li Chen waved his fist: "If I get married in the future, and my husband is disobedient, I will beat him up."

Li Yaonan immediately became happy when he heard this, and waved his hand in a great mood: "Okay, I'll go check it out, after a while. I will invite you a martial arts master."

"Thank you, father." Li Chen squinted his eyes, and he knew that his father was the best.

Lin Yixuan was worried. Chen'er didn't know who was following her temperament. What should I do in the future? Shuanger was not easy to find her husband's family. Chen'er had to learn martial arts and medicine, so there was no time to learn cooking and embroidery. , these are the necessary skills of the son in the boudoir.

Lin Yixuan said with a stern face: "You can learn martial arts if you want, but one thing is, you must learn the lessons of the teacher. In addition to piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, cooking and embroidery, you can also pick them up for me. Otherwise, learn martial arts without talking. But I don't want to wait for you to be disliked after you get married."

Li Chen suddenly felt that the sky was falling, and looked at his father as if asking for help: "Tell me quickly, I don't want to learn embroidery, isn't there a servant?"

Li Yaonan As soon as he opened his mouth, Lin Yixuan glared back and scolded, "It's useless to ask your father, I'm doing this for your own good. It's not easy for the two to survive, so you should be more cautious."

Li Chen pleadingly looked at his father and tried hard. Give him a wink.

Li Yaonan shrugged and threw him a helpless look, promising that Chen'er's martial arts practice had already annoyed her husband. If he spoke to Chen'er again, the welfare at night would be gone. For his own sex life, he could only Sorry baby.

Lin Yixuan sighed and said earnestly, "Chen'er, I know that you are smart since you were young, and you will definitely understand your father's painstaking efforts. You are a father and you are fortunate enough to be able to meet your father, but you, you can despise your boudoir, but you are not. You have to learn, these are the foundations of your future family management. You have not seen how many twins have been happy and prosperous throughout the ages. Let's take the Zhou family as an example. The son-in-law is the one they have chosen from thousands of choices. It's only been three years since they got married, and Li Zihan has abandoned Zhou Yan like a shoe. Isn't Zhou's son bad? There are still thousands of pets at home. Was Li Zihan unhappy when he got married? The Zhou family just married their son."

Lin Yixuan said that he was a little thirsty, took a sip of tea, and continued: "No matter how good a relationship is, it is not worth the world, but it is not worth the fear of people. Marrying two children is like a lower class. Not only does Li Zihan have a blocked future, but also To bear the rumors, how happy he was when he married Zhou Yan, and how regretful he is now, so Chener, you must be excellent, better than all women, so that you can stand up after you get married in the future. Only then can you straighten your back, and you won't be attacked by gossip, because you have that confidence, women can't compare to you, so you can be righteous."

Li Chen lowered his head, his face sullen. He knew that his father loved him, and he said these words for his own good, but he was not reconciled. He was obviously smarter than men, so why did he have to compare with women.

Lin Yixuan was helpless and looked at his younger son with love and pity. After saying so much, he didn't know if he listened. Chen'er was still young after all, but he must understand these principles. I also want to tell Chen'er. For the sake of this young son, he can be said to be heartbroken. Who made this world be so harsh on Shuang'er.

Compared with the younger son, the eldest son immediately went to the horizon. He just had to wait for Xuer's marriage, and Chen'er was really worried.

Li Chen bit his lip, obediently got off his father's lap, and hugged Lin Yixuan gently: "Dad, don't worry, I will study hard."

Lin Yixuan felt a little distressed, hugged his son tightly, and suddenly regretted in his heart: " My dear , Dad is asking too much, or... let's halve the course."

Li Chen shook his head, a bright smile on his face: "No, I can keep up with the course, and I won't let Dad down."

Lin Yixuan Hearing this, he was even more worried. Chen'er was the wisest among the three children, and he was only afraid that wisdom would be hurt.

Li Yaonan thought about it and decided to give it up. Since Chen'er agreed, why should he stop him? It's always right to learn more.

In fact, according to what he said, with his identity and status, Chen'er will marry someone in the future, who would dare to treat him badly, kill him, and raise Chen'er for the rest of his life, but this is always the best policy . Xuer Xier will always have a family in the future. Others have many children and grandchildren, and Chener is alone. How can a parent not feel distressed, it is better to let Chener get married.

But how to live a good life depends on Chen'er herself.

There is some truth to what the husband said. The emperor can't take care of his children's housework, let alone him. Although he will support Chen'er, he is not afraid of ten thousand, just in case, there is always a negligence, only when Chen'er is good enough to stand up on his own can he live a truly comfortable life.