Chapter 51

Li Yaonan opened his arms, the two of them looked at each other from a distance, Lin Yixuan looked at him with determination, the smile on his lips slowly bloomed, and walked towards her husband, the pace under her feet became more and more rapid, until she fell into his arms, Only when their hearts settled down, the two embraced tightly.

"Did you miss me?" Li Yaonan held the little husband in his arms, his heart was filled.

"Well, I thought about it." Lin Yixuan nodded fiercely, greedily absorbing the smell from him.

The two looked at each other, and countless thoughts came out, only the reflection of each other was printed in their eyes.

The servants around were blushing with shame, and Madam Liu coughed dryly, and Lin Yixuan realized it. His cheeks flushed, and he hurriedly came out of Li Yaonan's arms. Faster than a rabbit.

Li Yaonan smiled softly, and as soon as he got home, he had more fun.

Lin Yixuan blushed, but when he saw that he was dressed in the dust, and there was still deep fatigue in his eyebrows, he immediately felt distressed: "Go wash, you are tired after rushing for a few days."

Li Yaonan did not Refused, in order to hurry these days, Zhang Qixian almost didn't complain, and he was really tired.

After Lin Yixuan was busy, he asked someone to fetch water, and prepared a change of laundry for him, neatly folded aside, and he could see it in his eyes after taking a shower.

Seeing the little husband working for him, Li Yaonan seemed to have a warm current in his heart, shallow and warm, but it went straight to the bottom of his heart.

After taking a shower, Li Yaonan looked at his son, kissed Xiao Xuer twice on the cheek, and then fell asleep. Lin Yixuan didn't disturb him, and only asked people to prepare supplements and food at night.

Looking at her husband's sleeping face, Lin Yixuan also felt sleepy for a while, and asked the nanny to carry the child down. Lin Yixuan lay down beside her husband naturally, then took her husband's hand, wrapped himself up, and found a comfortable place. The posture, feeling the smell of her husband, gradually fell asleep.

The two of them slept soundly and didn't wake up until night.

In the darkness, Li Yaonan felt a little sore in his shoulders. He tried to raise his arm, but found that he couldn't move. He turned his head and smiled helplessly.

The candles in the house were on and off. Lin Yixuan was sleepy and still a little confused. Li Yaonan knew that his movement just now had awakened him, and smiled lightly, "Are you up?"

Lin Yixuan frowned and slowly opened his eyes. Seeing that her husband was looking at him with a smile, he was a little embarrassed, glanced at him quietly, and hurriedly sat up: "Does it hurt?"

Li Yaonan was amused, why did he go earlier, and ask him if it hurts? But the little husband is very cute, especially this kind of sneaky behavior, not only does not make people feel bored, but also feels very interesting.

"It hurts you." Lin Yixuan said embarrassingly, a bit of cunning hidden in the depths of his eyes.

"It doesn't hurt." Li Yaonan took the man in his arms and found that facing the little husband, he really had no choice.

"I'll rub it for you." Lin Yixuan said with a smile, his little hands pinching his shoulders very seriously.

Li Yaonan closed his eyes and enjoyed it for a while, it was really comfortable, but how could he let the little husband be tired, he took his hand, and kissed: "Okay, the husband is fortunate." It will be fine.

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, and a stream of light flashed in his clear eyes, which was too fast for people to notice. When Li Yaonan didn't know it, he tested his bottom line bit by bit, eroded his heart, and entered his heart step by step. .

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly and tenderly. Only he knew how much he had spent and paid for this man and this warmth. However, everything was worth it, wasn't it? Li Yaonan's reaction made him want to cry. He will definitely hold this precious feeling tightly in his hand and never let go!

The two of them tidied up at random, put on their clothes, and Lin Yixuan instructed the servants to add a few lights, and the light in the room instantly became brighter.

Li Yaonan's stomach growled twice, a look of embarrassment appeared on his face, and he looked at the husband pitifully, like a big dog begging for food.

Lin Yixuan chuckled lightly, and hurriedly asked people to serve meals, mostly nutritious food.

Li Yaonan's appetite is very good. It is estimated that he was very hungry. He ate six bowls in a row before giving up. This time, he did not meet any bad people and made a few friends. It may be because he is in a good mood, or it may be because of the book. The waiters are thoughtful, except for the few days when he was unable to eat during the exam, his appetite has always been good.

After eating, seeing that his son was asleep and his husband and husband had nothing to do, Li Yaonan's stomach was a little stretched, and he dragged his husband to stroll around the garden. On the night of October, the cold wind was slow, and Li Yaonan was afraid that he would be cold, so he gave him an extra piece cloak.

Today is the fifteenth day of October, the moon in the sky is very round, and the silver light shines on the ground, making it a unique sight.

It's been a long time since I've been so relaxed. Holding the little husband's hand, and looking at the shadow reflected by the moonlight on the ground, Li Yaonan suddenly felt that it would be good to hold it like this for a lifetime.

While chatting and laughing, Li Yaonan talked about a few friends he made in Jinling.

Lin Yixuan listened intently, and there was always a slight smile on his lips, but if he looked closely, he would see the surprise in his eyes. It's a pity that Li Yaonan was talking freely at night, so how could he have noticed these details.

"You mean Li Mingzhang and Zhou Qian?" Lin Yixuan pondered for a moment, weighing their names.

Li Yaonan glanced at him and asked curiously, "What? You know him?"

Lin Yixuan shook his head and said with a smile, "It's just a little familiar, Li Mingzhang seems to be the second son of the Duke of Northern Wei, and Zhou Qian belongs to the censor of Zuodu. Bastard."

Li Yaonan was very surprised, it was still called familiar, the little husband was just a little familiar, but he didn't expect his two friends to be full of background, puzzled: "Why are they not taking the exam in Beijing?"

Lin Yixuan said lightly. : "The Beiwei Houfu is originally from Jinling, and the censor of Zuodu is also from the south of the Yangtze River. It is normal for them to come to Jinling to take the test, and the situation in their family is complicated. After all the fighting, Li Mingzhang is afraid that this time, he is going to break the boat, and he wants to fight. As for Zhou Qian, alas! The first son in the family is not up to the standard, and for the sake of his own face, he desperately suppresses the concubine."

Li Yaonan had a momentary clarity in his heart, no wonder everyone was together and never talked about private matters. Every family has its cupboard.

Lin Yixuan remembered very clearly that Li Mingzhang would be recruited as his concubine in the future. Although he would no longer have real power, he was able to ensure the continuity of the Northern Weihou Mansion. I wonder if it would be a blessing for him.

As for Zhou Qian, he was a smart man and an honest man, but when a smart and honest man was forced to be ruthless, the ruthlessness that erupted was even more astonishing.

Husband's eyes are really poisonous, and almost all of the friends he has made make a difference.

Zhu Haoyan seems to have become a famous person. When he died, it was when Zhu Haoyan was rising. In addition, he had heard of Sun Ruisi, but at that time, Sun Ruisi seemed to be completely ruined, and finally took refuge with the governor of Shuntian, and then was recommended to him. The sixth prince, in the end, the cunning rabbit died and the dog cooked, and when he died, he was only thrown into the mass grave.

And Min Bowen...

"What are you thinking?" Li Yaonan, seeing the little husband in a daze, stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him.

"No." Lin Yixuan laughed slyly, why did he think so much, my husband is my husband, others are others, and I will be watching from the side in the future, are I afraid that my husband will not know who he is? What's more, those few really have real talents and real learning, but they have encountered many hardships.

"Don't worry, there won't be any concubines in our family?" Li Yaonan's face was narrow, he just thought he was thinking too much, and he seemed very sorry to hear the little husband mentioning Zhou Qian's tone. Lin Yixuan was

delighted by his misunderstanding, and raised his head pretending to be pleasantly surprised: "Really?"

Li Yaonan patted his chest and assured: "Of course, your husband's words are a promise."

The concubine is not enough. If he is asked to speak, the husband must not accept small things, but everything will take it slowly, he is not in a hurry, and the most urgent task at the moment is to take down the husband.

"What a nice husband!" Lin Yixuan smiled shyly.

Li Yaonan felt very tight in his heart, he embraced his little husband and gave him a kiss.

Lin Yixuan rubbed against him, and his eyes flashed, "Oh my god, it's so tempting, Li Yaonan almost ran away, but after thinking about it, he held back, he can't be ashamed in front of his husband. Lin Yixuan's actions became more and more excessive, and he had a lot of fun.

Li Yaonan made a wise decision to end this night operation.

Lin Yixuan felt that it was a pity, and let him run away again, but it doesn't matter, we will continue tomorrow.

Li Yaonan was very entangled in his heart, how could he let the husband take the initiative in this kind of thing, it would make him feel very embarrassed, but it was a little itchy in his heart, except for the unaccustomedness at the beginning, he still enjoyed the process, painful and happy.

In fact, the reason why he ran so fast was definitely not the escape that Lin Yixuan thought, Li Yaonan was helpless to find that he was hard.

Long before the township exam, he made up his mind to eat the little husband, but if the situation were reversed, Li Yaonan would be uncertain. Although the little husband seduced him, he liked it very much, but in the end it was the little husband who would eat him. , or he eats the little husband, the issue of face must be clarified.

If Lin Yixuan knew what he was thinking, he would definitely vomit three liters of blood. If he knew that his husband was going to eat him, why would he be so active? It should be known that he is also a reserved person.

Back in the room, the two returned to normal again, and they were fine with that, and would not be stubborn for anything.

In the blink of an eye, that little bit of fun just now seemed to have never happened, but between words and deeds, there was more flounder lingering, and a gentle look in his eyes, which could make people tired.

That night, the two slept hugging each other and slept very sweetly!