Chapter 60

The next day, after the early morning, in the imperial study.

"Wei ministers see the emperor." King Lian knelt down to pay homage to Dali. He just lost his temper at the emperor early this morning, and had several officials, two of whom belonged to the second prince's faction. He dared to ask for a meeting at this time. .

"Aiqing is not polite." The emperor said lightly, his voice was not angry, and he could not hear any emotion.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Prince Lian stood up from Shanruliu and stood respectfully aside. As the emperor's close minister, he could tell that the emperor was in a bad mood at this time.

"Cong Jia asks for a meeting at this time, what is the so-called?" The emperor sat high on the throne and looked at him blankly.

Prince Lian was calm and composed, and his respectful voice showed a bit of concern: "I saw that the emperor was in a bad mood, and my minister was very worried, so I came to see it." The

emperor heard his words and sighed softly, but his expression changed. Yes, he slowed down: "No need to be polite, sit down."

"Thank you, Your Majesty." The

servant quickly moved to a chair, and Prince Lian bowed and saluted before sitting down.

"You said that this child grows up day by day, why does he become restless." The emperor seemed to be talking to himself, and he seemed to be telling him.

Prince Lian felt like a storm in his heart, and he was even more sure of what Lin Yixuan said, and knelt down quickly: "We are frightened." The

emperor saw him like this, and waved his hand helplessly: "Forget it, I shouldn't have said this to you, just get up.

" Thank you, Your Majesty." Prince Lian then got up and sat down again, after a little consideration in his heart, he said, "Speaking of which, Wei Chen has something to report to the Emperor." The

Emperor nodded slightly, signaling him to continue.

Prince Lian showed a hesitant expression, and said slowly: "Actually, the minister also has selfish intentions. The former grandson of Uncle Wenchang has a little friendship with the minister. He asked the minister a few days ago, saying that the son of the uncle Wenchang had succeeded the noble, and he wanted to invite the minister. Please help me to say something glamorous in front of the emperor, and it is orthodox for the son to be the noble." The

emperor was shocked when he heard it. He believed that what Prince Lian said was true, but he didn't believe his words. Why did he come to talk to me because others were begging for him? The emperor was moved. He only thought that Prince Lian was sharing his worries, so he deliberately made an excuse, especially the sentence that the direct descendant is orthodox, and it was about him. on the heart.

King Lian looked at his nose and heart, and stopped talking after he finished speaking. In fact, he mentioned Lin Yixuan in order to get himself out. No matter what the emperor thought or how the outside world spread, he was invincible, so he said , Xiaofu still thinks it a little simpler, how can it be so useful to be the king of the dynasty.

"Uncle Wenchang..." The emperor raised his eyebrows and thought deeply. After a while, his complexion sank slightly, and he looked directly at Lian Jun Wang: "If I remember correctly, the eldest daughter of his family seems to be married to Jingyang Houfu."

Prince Lian smiled bitterly, the emperor is really not easy to fool, but fortunately he was already prepared, bowed and said: "The emperor clearly sees that Mrs. Lin San had a bad relationship with her younger brother when she was young, and now her family has no support, and is now resting in the nunnery. "

Oh?" The emperor's eyes were burning, and he responded lightly, without saying anything.

Prince Lian's heart tightened, and then he said: "Wei ministers don't dare to hide from the emperor. The floor heating sent by the ministers last year was contributed by the grandson of Uncle Wenchang. In addition, there is a recipe for growing vegetables in winter. I beg the emperor to take a look."

So, what Lin Yixuan sent yesterday, today let Jun King Lian be a favor.

The emperor was interested and asked him to take a look.

The method of planting vegetables in winter is actually very simple. It is just a thin page of paper, and the writing is clear at a glance. The emperor is in a happy mood. He was not really angry just now, but he tested King Lian Jun, and Cong Jia did not disappoint him: "Okay! I won't let you get this recipe in vain."

"Thank you, Your Majesty." King Lian heaved a sigh of relief and went out to the palace gate before wiping the cold sweat off his forehead, and once again realizing that being with the king is like a companion Tiger's famous saying.

The emperor issued an decree on the same day that the empress would have an audience with Mrs. Xuanwen Changbo and his eldest daughter when the Empress made her pilgrimage.

The emperor did not care about the title of Uncle Wenchang, and he changed it. The first generation of Uncle Wenchang was not as good as the next generation. Even if he had a relationship with the Marquis of Jingyang, he not only beat the important officials, but also comforted him. With the prince, he accomplished everything in one fell swoop. The emperor felt very satisfied, and Congjia would indeed share his worries for me.

It's just that he never expected that before the fifteenth, there would be a major incident in the capital. Fortunately, this matter was innocuous and had nothing to do with the overall situation. Otherwise, the emperor would definitely be furious, and Prince Lian would definitely grit his teeth.

Speaking of Lin Yixuan's side, he was very pleasantly surprised when he received a reply from the Lian County Prince's Mansion.

In fact, it was also his luck that the emperor had just gotten angry in the early morning, which allowed King Lian Jun to catch the opportunity to speak.

Lin Yixuan didn't dare to delay at all, and sent a letter to Mrs. Wenchangbo on the same day.

Zhang Shi was shocked when she saw the letter, and then she was overjoyed. Even at the beginning, she was a little skeptical, but when she received the imperial decree, how could she still doubt it, she was simply overjoyed.

Lin Yixuan didn't meet her, only sent a letter to tell her that everything would be finalized after fifteen years, and the next step would depend on her sincerity.

Zhang Shi secretly hated in his heart, how could he not understand what he meant, but today is number 9, Xu Xutuzhi is definitely not good, his son's title is about to be obtained, Zhang Shi will never allow it to make any trouble, and he just bites Gritting his teeth, he brought along a servant girl, and went to Jingyang Hou's mansion crying.

Jingyang Hou's mansion turned pale in shock. He didn't understand what this woman was going to make a fool of. Mrs. Lin San was not on good terms with her parents' family. The whole man's mansion knew about this.

Li Guicheng, who is equally puzzled as the mansion of the Marquis of Jingyang, as a concubine, even if he inherits the title, he still has to respect his first mother, but the first mother is insecure. He knew from a young age that now he sees the Zhang family supporting Li Wanqi. , which made him have to guard, and he was even more vigilant in his heart.

It's a pity that he never expected that people would follow the emperor's path, and all defenses would be a complete failure after all.

Mrs. Zhang cried in Jingyang Hou's mansion, and did not enter the door. She only cried and made a lot of noise at the door, saying that her poor daughter was abused by her husband's family and sent to the temple at will.

Jingyang Houfu hated her so much, but there was nothing she could do about it. She had a decree on her body, and she was an elder. No one could hold her down except for the old Fengjun of the Houfu. It was just that the old Fengjun was old and his health was not good. Come out and deal with this. In addition, men with higher status are men, but a big man, can he still compete with women?

The Jingyang Marquis Mansion has nothing to do, no matter how many countermeasures it has, facing an unreasonable person with a similar identity, it is useless to say anything.

So, sometimes it's better to use it than anything else.

Zhang's family is also a well-known savage. After marrying Li Jingyuan, he insisted on holding the uncle's mansion to the death. If it wasn't for Li Jingyuan's short life, Li Ziyu was still young when he died. Unknown.

In the end, when Madam Zuodu Censor passed by, she saw the commotion here was outrageous, so she came forward to smooth things out, and Mrs. Zhang finally stopped. At this time, the entrance of the Hou residence was already crowded with people.

Mrs. Lin breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly invited Mrs. Censor and Mrs. Zhang into the mansion, posing as a mistress, and first apologized to Mrs. Censor, saying that she was making a joke. Then he asked Mrs. Censor to testify and sent Lin Li to the temple. It was really a last resort. Lin Li was not a virtuous woman, unfilial, and unkind, so the Houfu decided to impose a light punishment.

The eldest lady had a good idea. Originally, she wanted Madam Zuodu's censor to testify to show the innocence of Jingyang Hou's mansion, and she also complained of grievances.

But as soon as she said these words, Mrs. Zhang was immediately unhappy, and broke out in the Hou Mansion again, crying with snot and tears: "My daughter is waiting in the room, who doesn't praise a good one, how come you are here? Yanghou's mansion has become unvirtuous, unfilial, and unkind. You are good at Jingyanghou's mansion. If you treat my daughter badly, you will throw dirty water on her head. This will go to my Wenchangbo mansion

. Madam didn't back down. There were no outsiders at this time, so she naturally didn't need to worry about it, even if there were witnesses.

Mrs. Zhang sneered, and she had to summon her. You need to know that Zhou Wang and Li Cai are both sons of Wenchang's family, and Mrs. Lin can use them, so why can't she use them.

Sure enough, when these two servants framed one by one, and one second lady, the Censor's expression became very subtle, but the eldest lady was furious and could no longer maintain her demeanor, staring at Zhang Shi fiercely: "Yes You, are you making a fool of yourself, they were originally the servants of your Uncle Wenchang's mansion."

Mrs Zhang sneered and sarcastically said, "If I were the servants of Uncle Wenchang's mansion, how could they frame my daughter, the Marquis of Jingyang's mansion is really good at it. , I don't want to talk about the slave who bought my daughter, and I want to fight back."

No matter what he said at this time, Jingyang Hou's mansion became a sophistry, and Mrs. Lin was so angry that her eyes darkened, she never cared about those two slaves. , I never thought that someone would support Lin Li, so I was caught off guard.

Mrs. Censor couldn't wait much longer at this time, and hurriedly bid farewell. Mrs. Lin was so regretful at the moment, how could she keep her.

When things got to this point, it was impossible for the elders not to show up. The group went to the main courtyard of Jingyang Hou's mansion. Mrs. Lin was a super-class official. According to her identity, Mrs. Zhang should bow. It also makes sense.

Zhang Shi was only slightly blessed, and had no intention of giving Houfu a good face.

Naturally, Mrs. Lin wouldn't say anything. She had experienced too many storms and waves, and she knew that this matter could not be done well. Today, it was rare for Mrs. Zhang to visit the door. It's really not necessary for them to care about a fallen uncle's mansion, but this should never be the case. The second wife actually made a mess in it, and it was made known to everyone. The granddaughter has just established a foothold in the Sixth Prince's Mansion and is currently pregnant. The body, even if it is for her, can't let the second lady spread any unfavorable rumors.

When Mrs. Lin thought of this, she glared at the second daughter-in-law, then turned to look at Mrs. Zhang, and said lightly, "What conditions do you have?" She didn't believe Mrs. Zhang would come to her stepdaughter for no reason.

Mrs. Zhang raised her head high and said proudly, "Heli."

"How can this be done?" Mrs. Lin was the first to stand up against it. For a family like Hou's residence, it's okay to have a relationship with him.

Zhang Shi sneered and didn't answer, just looked at the old lady of Hou Mansion.

Mrs. Lin stood still and let her daughter-in-law come forward to deal with it. Mrs. Zhang knew in her heart that this thief was very cunning and wanted to see if she would loosen up. That's alright, I'll go outside tomorrow and say, the Hou Mansion is really good with tutors, and Mrs. Erfang framed her sister-in-law, she really has the face." Mrs.

Lin was so angry that she slumped, but no matter what she said, she promised countless benefits, even if Zhang Shi's brows moved slightly, but in the end, he still bit and couldn't let go.