Chapter 124

The emperor responded lightly and ordered, "Let them come in."

"Hey!" The prince hurriedly withdrew.

The prince walked in first, followed by several princes.

"My son, see the emperor."

"Come on, it's rare for you brothers to be together, what's the matter?" The emperor said with a half-smile, his calm tone did not reveal any emotion.

The prince's face sank, but he recovered in a flash. The faint fine lines at the corners of his eyes showed that he was not young anymore, so he hurriedly knelt on the ground: "My son asks the emperor to apologize."

"Oh?" The emperor raised his eyebrows and glanced at a few The prince glanced at him: "Why is the prince guilty?"

As his voice fell, the prince didn't have time to answer, and the fifth prince stood up first: "Report to the emperor, Daming has a severe drought this year, and the silver taels sent by the imperial court to relieve the disaster, It actually got into the prince's pocket."

Daming, the emperor frowned, Li Qing's family would really find trouble for him, Daming seems to be under the jurisdiction of Gu Zhifu.

"My son was wronged, and he didn't know about embezzlement and disaster relief." The prince looked sad, he knew how to impress the emperor.

"You don't know if you don't know? Yan Zhengrong is your uncle, and the crown prince is not afraid of flicking his tongue."

"You..." The crown prince glared at him, his heart was burning with anger. Today, he received the news that the fifth brother had taken the uncle's handle, so he rushed in front of the fifth brother to ask the emperor to see the emperor, but unfortunately he was still a step behind.

"Okay." The emperor interrupted their argument and looked at the fifth prince lightly: "What the hell is going on, tell me."

"Reporting to the emperor, my son heard that Mr. Gu is upright and honest, and was about to investigate his political achievements, but who would have found a major corruption case, because the time is not long, the clues have not been cleared, the emperor please ask Look." The fifth prince said, and respectfully presented two memorials.

The emperor's face was ugly, and his dark eyes were unpredictable. In the emperor's mind, his son was right, and even if he was wrong, he was taught badly by the Yan family.

The crown prince secretly hated Li Yaonan and blamed Li Yaonan for nothing, so they were caught off guard and hurriedly kowtowed: "Qi report to the emperor, Lord Yan is loyal, there must be a villain at work, son. The minister came here specially today to plead guilty, and asked the father and emperor to give the son and the minister time to find out the truth."

"The evidence is conclusive, the money is in your pocket, how do you want to find out?" gloat.

The crown prince refused to give in an inch, and retorted resolutely: "Father, my son does not dare to intercede for Lord Yan, but he will never allow others to slander him. The son asks himself to be conscientious and conscientious, and the common people are the foundation of the Jin Dynasty. The son has been taught by you since childhood. Dare to do things that endanger the common people, the fifth brother tells the truth, and asks the father and the emperor to decide for the son." The

face of the fifth prince changed, and he had reached this point. I didn't expect the prince to dare to deny it, and even pulled his back on his back. , said indiscriminately: "Father, the crown prince has ulterior motives, and it is difficult to be a big responsibility if he is not benevolent or merciful." The

prince's eyes flashed, and the expression on his face instantly turned into righteous indignation, as if he had been greatly wronged. The emperor's complexion became gloomy, and his icy

tone did not have a trace of warmth: "The prince can't bear the responsibility, who is suitable?"

I still don't understand that the prince is deliberately angering him.

"If you are in a hurry, you can slander your brother, if you are in a hurry, you can talk about the prince. I am not dead yet." The emperor was furious and shouted: "Go back to me and think about it behind closed doors."

"Father..." The fifth prince opened his mouth, trying to argue something, but under the emperor's thunderous anger, there was only a sad face left. The father has always been like this, only the prince is in his heart, no matter how much he takes out. Evidence of the crime, the father is still partial, why?

The hatred between the Fifth Prince and the Crown Prince has reached the point of never ending.

The emperor rubbed his temples tiredly, and looked at the different expressions of his sons with cold eyes.

"Father, calm down." The sixth prince hurriedly advised, his eyes full of concern.

Unwilling to be left behind, the seventh prince echoed: "Father, the emperor calms down his anger, and the fifth emperor's brother is also dedicated to the people. It must not be intentional." The

emperor's expression was indifferent: "What are you doing?"

The sixth prince froze in his heart, lowered his eyes slightly, and said obediently: "Reporting to the emperor, my son has nothing to do with it. Today is to report the good news to you, and the son has obtained another heir. I also ask the father to give him his name.

" Not stupid, my mind changed a little, and I immediately cleared the relationship. I came to the imperial study to ask for a meeting, which must have nothing to do with Brother Wu Huang, and said with a smile: "Father, the son heard the words of Lord Li, and deeply felt that it was reasonable. It was the father's brilliant eyes that saw the pillars of the dynasty early. In the past, when the East River was in a water shortage, Master You opened the warehouse without authorization and violated the laws of the Jin Dynasty. He was only sentenced to be beheaded and displayed to the public, which is already the father's law. Out of kindness, who would have thought that the You Family members are not only unaware of their gratitude, but even provoked the people to ask the people to ask for their orders, which will set the law of the Jin Dynasty and where is the word of Lord Li to the point." The

emperor's expression softened a little, isn't it? Li Qing's family's remarks about Master You are simply heartwarming. Could it be that just because he is dedicated to the people, he can disregard the laws of the country?

As for the rhetoric of raising food and grass from the rich, although the emperor did not agree with it, he still felt reasonable in his heart. Facing the emptiness of the treasury, the emperor hated the most in his heart were those businessmen who were rich and ruthless, just as the king of a country. , He knew more in his heart that he had no willful qualifications. No matter how unbearable the businessman was, he was still a citizen of Dajin, driving the economic operation of Dajin.

The pride in the seventh prince's eyes flashed past, and he flattered his father.

However, he was not happy for a long time. Who can guess the emperor's mind, how could the emperor not know about the little actions of several sons, no matter how good and filial they behaved, it is not for the sake of his own ass Chair.

"Okay, I understand, you all go down." The emperor said lightly, but he held the memorial requested by the fifth prince in his hand and did not send it.

Several princes retired one after another and left the imperial study. The prince looked gloomy and did not have the joy of victory. He knew the emperor's temper best. If the emperor's father got angry and dealt with it now, there may be room for relaxation in the future, but now this situation is the worst result.

The fifth prince was happy, even if he was imprisoned by his father, as long as he could pull the prince off his horse, he thought everything was worth it. He gave the sixth prince and the seventh prince a cold look. He had never realized so clearly that his biggest rival might be the two of them. indivual.

The sixth prince smiled coldly, he didn't care about the fifth prince's eyes at all, a guy with a big head and no brains, even if his father's eyes were blind, it would not be his turn to succeed him.

The seventh prince curled his lips and looked down on the two brothers very much. The fifth brother was easily impulsive. The sixth brother had the best chance of winning. The father was the most disgusted by gangs and selfishness. It was ridiculous that the sixth brother could not even win over the Yue family. Live, but also put on a polite corporal demeanor.

The viciousness in the prince's eyes disappeared in a flash. He used to have respect for his father and he wanted to be a good heir. However, as his younger brothers grew up one by one, everything changed. He was no longer the father. The beloved prince, the younger brothers have caught the eyes of the father. At this point, he has no way out. If he does not succeed, he will become a benevolent

. Living in a daze, the prince was brought up by himself, and his feelings were naturally extraordinary, but in the current situation, the prince was obviously not suitable for his position.

"Father, you have to take care of the dragon body, why don't you listen to the explanation of the prince's brother." The twelfth prince said with concern, and the worry on his little face was clear.

The emperor was stunned, only to realize that the three young sons had not left.

"Father, father, don't be angry, your son must be filial to you. Today, the mother and concubine prepared sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, and the son will give you most of it."

The Thirteenth Prince snorted disdainfully. Sixteen used this trick a few years ago to help his mother and concubine win the favor, but now he is ten years old, and he still pretends to be a child, which is not ashamed.

The twelfth prince gave him a warning glance, and the thirteenth prince immediately put on a smile: "Father, don't be angry, my son must memorize "The Great Book of Rites and Fortunes" tomorrow." The

twelfth prince stroked his forehead, and he said It's better not to talk, if he remembers "The Great Harmony of Rites and Fortunes" well, the seventeenth brother, who is now eight years old, has already memorized it by heart.

The emperor's face turned dark, and his heart immediately became angry: "You are too embarrassed to say it." The

thirteenth prince became angry, deeply felt that he was incompatible with his father, and whispered: "It is also wrong to express self-motivation." The

emperor was angry . He had to blow his beard and stare, the older son was not worried, and the younger son was not worried, but the depression in his heart dissipated a lot.

The sixteenth prince said proudly: "Brother Thirteen, what you said is wrong. My brother has already learned the sixth chapter of the Analects of Confucius, Yong Ye. How come your learning progress is the same as that of the seventeenth brother.

" Flicking his small but sturdy arms, he said disdainfully, "What's the use of just reading? If you have the ability, let's compete with horses and shooters." The

sixteenth prince was choked. He retorted: "If you have the ability, let's compete with knowledge."

"Compared with riding and shooting."

"Compared with knowledge."

"Compared with riding and shooting."

"Okay, you two shut up." There is not much taboo about the battle of the young prince. This is the performance of a child, which makes him feel the joy of raising a son.

The two princes immediately closed their voices, their eyes fixed on the emperor.

Facing his son to be majestic, the emperor said with a stern face: "The knowledge of riding and archery must be checked. I will give you a month to win." The

sixteenth prince is full of confidence: "The son will live up to the expectations of the father and the emperor.

The Thirteenth Prince rolled his eyes: "What kind of colorful head." The

emperor was enraged by him, and spit out a few words: "If you lose

, you will be punished to copy the Analects ten times." .

The emperor said that he was in a good mood, bullying his son or something, he really felt a sense of accomplishment, and he thought for a while: "The next time Li Qing's family lectures, you can come and have a look."

"Yes!" The three princes replied with a smile, Thirteen , Sixteen was even more excited, and finally had the opportunity to leave the palace.

The Twelfth Prince was delighted. He had heard about Li Yaonan's name for a long time, but it was a pity he didn't get to see it. He would definitely not miss it next time he gave a lecture. The emperor's heart was amused

, and a faint warmth rose. A child is a child, with joy and anger on his face, and continued: "If you are asked to be a teacher, who would you like?"

Yuan, thanks to the master, forgive him, he doesn't want to learn anything.

The sixteenth prince looked hesitant, and after a moment of hesitation, he said: "My son thinks Ye Da is very good." The

emperor raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Do you want to worship him as a teacher?" The

sixteenth prince nodded firmly. Carefully hide your thoughts.

The emperor didn't think much about it. Ye Aiqing was very knowledgeable, and it was reasonable for his son to want him to be his teacher. However, there was a problem with the masters. : "As long as Ye Aiqing nods, I will allow you."

"Thank you, Father." The sixteenth prince looked surprised and his eyes were shining. In his opinion, he was a noble prince, and Lord Ye would definitely not refuse.

The twelfth prince didn't think so. Although the sixteenth showed early wisdom, he was still too young. How could it be so easy for Ye Da Shi to win him over? Don't you see that the prince and several imperial brothers have all closed the door.

"What about you?" The emperor looked at the twelfth prince and was extremely satisfied. This son became more and more calm, and he had the demeanor of an elder brother to his younger brother. In time, he could develop into a virtuous king.

"My son is willing to worship the Minister of Political Affairs as a teacher." The goal of the Twelfth Prince is very clear. If he must be a teacher, he chooses the most inconspicuous one. After a while, he is going to run an errand. If he gets in the way of the emperor's brother, I'm afraid he will die before he leaves his apprenticeship. Mr. Li's identity is just right. Since he is a close minister of the father and the emperor, he can be feared, and he has no deep background. Too defensive.

Of course, there is also the most important point. He is very optimistic about the future of Master Li. Whether it is Master Li's political achievements in Yunnan or his behavior, the Twelfth Prince appreciates him very much, and he is willing to worship him as a teacher.

The Thirteenth Prince was very anxious. Seeing his father's gaze, he hurriedly said, "I'm the same as Twelfth Brother.

" You can control him. As for whether Li Yaonan will agree to accept the apprentice, the emperor said that it is not a problem at all.

The gap between people is really big. In the face of Lord Ye, the emperor will never force an decree, Li Yaonan will cry...

But at this moment, he doesn't know anything, and happily accompanies his husband to educate his son.

The emperor was not in a hurry. Regarding the matter of apprenticeship, he had to let his sons contact the teacher first, and then make a conclusion. He lightly instructed them not to spread the news. After that, he went to Concubine Hui with the sixteenth prince. There.

The thirteenth prince was not convinced, but the sixteenth brother actually abducted his father.

The 12th prince didn't care, the father was a wise man, and where he went to spend the night would not affect any situation in the court.