Chapter 17

It didn't take long for Li Tai'an to leave first.

The old lady and Ma Yulian were also very generous, and each gave Lin Yixuan a piece of jewelry as a gift.

Li Yaonan stood by as a stake, saw Lin Yixuan's dark face, and only smiled in his heart. The old lady and Ma Yulian were also very interesting. The old lady gave him a jade bracelet, which is said to have been handed down by Mrs. Li, and now she It was passed on to Sun's daughter-in-law as a token of love. Ma Yulian gave a hairpin. The gold was at least three or two layers of gold. It was obviously worth the money, but it was a pity that Lin Yixuan couldn't use it.

Adhering to the idea of ​​not wanting it for nothing, Lin Yixuan didn't like these two things, but when he remembered Li Yaonan's advice, he was still in the eyes of the two elders, which made people put it away.

Ma Yulian had the intention to talk to Lin Yixuan for a while, but seeing that his face was really bad, and thinking that they were newly married and coming to Japan for a long time, she told Li Yaonan: "In the future, treat your daughter-in-law well, it is not easy for him to marry away from Yangzhou, you Those beautiful maids, don't be

too pampered, lest they slap their noses on their faces one by one, if there is nothing wrong, you can take your daughter-in-law down, and I will not leave you when you are upright and newly married." The words implied provocation. If they were really newlyweds, they would inexplicably mention a few beautiful maids, and it would be strange if they didn't make trouble. At that time, Lin Yixuan, as the new husband, has no foundation in the Li Mansion, so I am afraid that he can only ask Ma Yulian for help. That woman really does not forget to calculate at any time.

Li Yaonan's face was serious, as if he had suddenly remembered something, and hurriedly said: "Speaking of which, I really have something to ask Mrs."

Ma Yulian's heart froze, her smile froze on her face, and she just wanted to take her words back, how could she Forgot, since Li Yaonan changed, he never played cards according to the arrangement.

"Madam is kind-hearted and kind to the child, so I knew that Madam would agree." Li Yaonan spoke calmly, with a faint smile on his lips, before putting on a tall hat.

Ma Yulian twitched the corners of her lips. She hadn't spoken yet. She looked at the old lady with a cry for help.

The old lady grimaced and said displeased: "What's the matter with you, you should be more sensible when you get married, and you will be serious to your daughter-in-law."

Li Yaonan was not angry, but the smile on his face did not change: "The old lady is blaming her grandson by mistake. , the grandson has nothing, only a few properties left by his mother. The grandson intends to leave it to his daughter-in-law to take care of it, but unfortunately there is no one who is of use. Yes, I want to have a body contract with my wife. First, they are the sons of the Li family, so I can use it with confidence. Second, I don't have to worry about them being deceived by them, so as not to be the same as the previous stewards, right Come on, those stewards, who have been sent to office, want me to tell me, madam, you can't be soft-hearted, don't be polite where you need your son's help."

Threat, this is definitely a threat, Ma Yulian gasped, but those stewards , but she had to keep it. After quickly calculating the gains and losses in her heart, Ma Yulian smiled the same, but the smile didn't reach her eyes: "You child, if you want to speak your mind, why are you so polite." She turned to look at the person beside her. The maid: "Bi He, go look in the box and give the Wang Xiaohu family's body deed to the second young master."

"Yes!" Bi He heard the words and turned around and went into the room.

The old lady was unhappy. She had not had time to get angry when she returned the property to that boy before, but today he dared to make further progress. He reprimanded: "Look at your eldest brother, you have already won the Juren. You are not good at studying now, and you are doing all kinds of messy things. How could the Li family have such an unfilial descendant like you."

"The old lady is serious, grandson. Ashamed, if the old lady wants to punish, the grandson will never complain, the only blame is that the grandson is not lucky, can't go to school, does not have the good fortune of the eldest brother and the third brother, and can be accepted as a disciple by the famous teacher, the grandson is ashamed of the ancestors, ashamed The old lady, the grandson felt shameless and decided to go to the temple to eat fast and pray for the Li family for a year, praying for the old lady and the Li family." Li Yaonan's voice was neither salty nor light, and the empty vernacular was the same as the truth.

How could the old lady and Ma Yulian let him go to the temple, not to mention that Li Yaonan is now newly married, and the dignified original wife, because of this reason, the reputation of the Li family will be lost.

"You, you, you unfilial thing." The old lady was so angry that she caressed her chest and shouted, she only hated how the Li family had such a white-eyed wolf.

Li Yaonan was extremely obedient: "Grandson dare not, old lady calm down." The old lady was so angry

, her eyes were red when she stared at Li Yaonan, where she was looking at her grandson, it was almost like an enemy.

"Mother! Nan'er doesn't mean that. Don't be angry. The new daughter-in-law is still watching, so don't scare him." Ma Yulian hurriedly persuaded her, she was anxious, and this was in front of the new husband, old man How can people not care a little bit. Lin Yixuan was already married anyway, so what if he waited a few more days? After returning to the door, she heard her son say that Lin Yixuan had completely cut off the relationship with the Hou Mansion, and she would not let her handle it at that time.

There can be no accident at this time. If the bridegroom's heart is vigilant, the Lin family has not left yet, even if it is just for face, if Lin Yixuan goes back and complains, the Lin family must stand up for him, wouldn't it help the arrogance of this little beast even more.

The old lady immediately reflected on it, pointed at Li Yaonan, and looked at Lin Yixuan with a smile and said, "Look, he is such a worthless thing, I've wronged you, if Nan'er is confused in the future, don't Ignore him, tell Lao Shen, and let Lao Shen vent his anger for you." In one sentence, black and white were reversed, referring to a deer as a horse, and none of the women in the mansion was a fuel-efficient lamp.

Lin Yixuan was very calm and did not respond. After all, he and Li Yaonan were an online grasshopper.

It didn't take long for Bi He to take a body contract.

Li Yaonan was satisfied. He had been thinking about this for the past few days. With the help of Lin Yixuan, he finally achieved his goal today. Otherwise, if Ma Yulian doesn't give it, he will have nothing to do. Fortunately, Ma Yulian still cares about the Lin family, so at least three days can be relaxed. After the elder brother of the Lin family leaves, he may have to cheer up again. Brother Xin, he can go as soon as possible without having to wait until he returns.

Ma Yulian was depressed in her heart, and even her face was not very good. She forced a smile to Lin Yixuan, and didn't stay for long. She only left space for the young couple, and was extremely generous so that he didn't have to make rules, and then sent them away.

Ma Yulian felt that she was really a good mother-in-law, and Lin Yixuan would definitely be grateful. In today's big family, which mother-in-law doesn't want to set rules for her daughter-in-law, only she can be so generous and kind.

At the same time, the matter of Li Yaonan going to the temple was blown away by the wind, and there was not even a shadow left, as if he had never mentioned it, no one mentioned it again.

Lin Yixuan's face was expressionless, and he was used to being cold as ice, but he was very worried. Today, he finally saw an open and secret fight in a private house. In the past, whether it was in the Hou's Mansion or the Prince's Mansion, those places had big rules, and every word had to be there. He circled his mouth three times, and put on the eye drops. It was even more pleasant to pick up and say that he would only bet around when he asked for something. Who would dare to be so blatant and put the struggle on the table? The Li family is really...

Lin Yixuan thought about it for a long time, only It's no wonder that Li Yaonan has developed a rogue character, he suddenly felt that he was actually excusable.

In an environment like Li's family, if Li Yaonan wasn't more powerful, he might have been eaten to the point of not leaving his bones.

Sure enough, no matter where, fighting is always inevitable.

Back at Jinglan Courtyard, neither of them mentioned what happened last night, as if they had forgotten about it.

Li Yaonan was very generous, turned around and threw a few land deeds to Lin Yixuan: "I'll leave it to you to take care of it in the future."

Lin Yixuan was stunned for a moment. He thought Li Yaonan was just talking, but he didn't expect that he would really give it to him. After a little thought in his heart, he didn't refuse hypocritically. He knew that this was just a temptation. Since Li Yaonan looked down on him, he took this one. What's the matter.

Li Yaonan was very satisfied with Lin Yixuan's knowledge of the current affairs. He could see that Lin Yixuan was a sensible person. Although his personality was a bit fiercer, how could he be in the ring with Ma Yulian and the old lady as a partner? He thought he could give it a try. The property was handed over to Lin Yixuan. First, because he spoke first, and he had already spoken in the main courtyard, it was impossible for him to go back on his word. Second, because Lin Yixuan had a generous dowry, he would not be covetous of this star.

What's more, those few properties are really just properties, except for land deeds, there is nothing, how could Ma Yulian leave him any valuables, everything has to be rearranged, whether it is shop or Zhuangzi, it will be a hassle to take over. He is busy with things right now. He has to study and try to get the fame next year, and he has to make plans for adoption. He really doesn't have the energy to pay attention to these chores and hand them over to Lin Yixuan. He also wants to see his ability and the possibility of their future cooperation.

Knowing the laws of the Great Jin Dynasty, Li Yaonan knew very well that before the reconciliation, he and Lin Yixuan were the closest people, and the minions might betray, but in Lin Yixuan's current situation, they can only help each other, as the saying goes, husband and wife As one, he is unlucky, and Lin Yixuan will not be better.

Therefore, Li Yaonan felt that it was actually quite good to have a helper by his side. Of course, he wasn't that stupid. As soon as Lin Yixuan got married, he confessed his true feelings to others. He had to look at everything first. He felt that according to Lin Yixuan's character, he would not let himself down.

Li Yaonan explained a few words, and went to the study, planning to hug Buddha's feet today and go to Brother Youxin tomorrow, so as not to talk about learning, and ask three questions to himself, his face is too ugly.

It seems that the original owner's knowledge needs to be mastered as soon as possible. Next year's imperial examination is imminent. He does not intend to give up this opportunity, otherwise he will have to wait three years. Many things can happen in three years. Guaranteed life.

The imperial examination is imperative!

And I have to invite a gentleman back as soon as possible. Although the original owner's academic foundation is solid, he was taught crooked by the old pedant. He is not arrogant enough to think that he is talented, and he can teach himself without a teacher.