Chapter 29

After taking a comfortable bath, Li Yaonan took a serious look at his new home for the first time.

Although the area of ​​the new house is not as big as that of the Lifu, it is exquisite and unique everywhere, and it looks a little more elegant after being dressed up by the maids.

I still remember when I first bought this house, there were still autumn leaves everywhere, and the flowers and plants in the courtyard were also withered a lot due to no one to take care of them.

Li Yaonan was very satisfied with this house. He only felt comfortable physically and mentally when he lived in it. As expected, it was his own site. In order to distinguish it from the Li House, Li Yaonan named the house Li House.

After walking around and seeing that Lin Yixuan hadn't come out for a long time, Li Yaonan felt a little worried. Today, he had a fight, but he himself was fine. He was afraid that Lin Yixuan would suffer a loss but would not make a sound. Recalling that Lin Yixuan's face seemed a little bad, Li Yaonan They walked to the bedroom. They ate and slept together these days, and they didn't have too many scruples.

Opening the door, Li Yaonan was stunned.

Lin Yixuan was half-kneeling on the bed at this time, his wet hair was on his chest, his cheeks were slightly flushed, he bit his lip tightly, his pupils were cut with water, and the thin underclothes faded to his waist, revealing a clean back. The skin under the jacket is looming, how does this look look, how can it be thought-provoking.

Li Yaonan quickly regained his senses. His attention was attracted by the red marks on Lin Yixuan's back. He stepped forward and saw that Lin Yixuan was applying medicine for himself. , How do you take the medicine yourself, if he doesn't come, is this guy going to endure it?

Lin Yixuan was sullen and did not say a word. Li Yaonan took the medicine in his hand, frowned, and sat in front of the bed casually: "I'll come."

Li Yaonan took out the ointment and smeared it on him lightly. Lin Yixuan walked on his back, looking at the red mark on his back, Li Yaonan couldn't help but admire, I really don't know how Lin Yixuan took care of him, his skin is actually more delicate than a woman's.

"Take it easy, it hurts!" Lin Yixuan murmured in a low voice, his hooking voice was somewhat convoluted, and his eyes glowed a little, as if he was being slaughtered by others.

It's a pity that Li Yaonan just didn't see it, he just thought that he was taking a heavy hand: "Then I'll take it lightly."

Lin Yixuan felt annoyed in his heart, he just lay on the bed almost naked, Li Yaonan is not a man after all, facing such a situation Can be indifferent.

Li Yaonan didn't think so much. As a straight man, although he knew Shuang'er, he didn't have personal experience. Intuitively, he still regarded Lin Yixuan as a man.

After that, Lin Yixuan groaned again, his voice was very small, but it was very ecstasy.

"It still hurts?" Li Yaonan's hands became lighter, but he said unforgivingly: "I told you not to go, who told you to be disobedient, I have never served anyone before, so just endure the pain. ."

Lin Yixuan didn't know if it was shame or anger, he bit his lip with his teeth, a bright color appeared on his face, and his cheeks were even more delicate, and he was indignant, and then he used eighteen martial arts.

It's a pity that until Li Yaonan gave him the medicine, there was no spark between the two.

Lin Yixuan was so angry that he didn't show anything on his face. If he hadn't seen Li Yaonan talk to women on the banks of the Yangzhou River, he would have thought that Li Yaonan couldn't do it.

The only thing Lin Yixuan is happy about now is that he is really injured today, and it is true that he needs medicine. He didn't let Li Yaonan see anything, otherwise he would be embarrassed.

Since he had already returned to his home, Li Yaonan had someone make up a bedroom that night and sleep in a separate room with Lin Yixuan.

Lin Yixuan didn't refute this. Today's situation is obvious. Even if they don't split up, Li Yaonan would never touch him, let alone give birth to a child.

The next day, Li Yaonan got up early in the morning and began to organize his small treasury. Now, although he has no worries about food and clothing, he always has to think about what to do to make a living and add some income to the family. If you have money yourself, the pressure is not so great.

What's more, in his mind, Lin Yixuan will leave sooner or later. As a big man, he is now the head of the family, and he will spend more money in the future, and relying only on the wealth left by Zhang's family will never be enough.

Before her death, Mrs. Zhang knew that she was dying, and she was afraid that her life would not last long. She was afraid that after she left, her son would be mistreated, so she just exchanged a lot of her family property for silver notes and left it to her son for self-defense. In addition to the dowry, there are 15,000 taels of silver in total.

Speaking of which, I would like to thank the original owner for his high temperament. He only has books on sages and sages in his eyes. He has no good friends. He doesn't need to give gifts and banquets. Silver, in the past few years, it only cost more than 3,000 taels. He spent another 2,500 taels to buy the house, and he left 9,000 taels when he was full. It wasn't too much, but it wasn't a lot. It was enough for a business.

After thinking about it, Li Yaonan decided to open a tea shop, a place for people to drink tea and chat, and then invite a storyteller.

He has already understood these days that the words of the ancients are really boring. He has the original master's writing skills, and there are so many stories in modern times, which will definitely attract the attention of the guests.

The most important thing is that he is not well-known now, and he used the name of writing a script to build a reputation for himself. As long as the reputation spreads, whoever sees him in the future, he has a reputation as a great writer, how can he look up first. At a glance, his career in making friends will be much smoother. Reputation is a good thing. Li Yaonan's abacus is very good.

But soon, he was in trouble.

The idea of ​​opening a tea shop is a good idea, and the idea of ​​writing a book is also good, but in today's society, scholars, farmers, businessmen, can't open a shop by himself. Where does the shopkeeper come from? At least he has to find someone he trusts. As for Mr. Storyteller, he is not worried. The script is in his hands, and he is not afraid that Mr. Storyteller will vote elsewhere.

At present, in addition to the six girls, only the Wang Xiaohu family is left in his hands. Now he is also working in Zhang's shop. He can't just get people in and get them out, plus a few Wang brothers. Whether there is any ability, one month or two months can not see.

Li Yaonan's brows were furrowed. His time was running out. He wrote a text book, read a book, asked Mr. Shi, and took the imperial examinations. He really didn't have much energy to focus on the shop.

Lin Yixuan saw that he got up early in the morning and was busy, but now he frowned and asked curiously, "What's wrong with you?"

Li Yaonan didn't hide it. took him.

Who knew that Lin Yixuan sneered after hearing this. He didn't know whether it was contempt or joking. In short, he meant to look down on people: "You still want to write a storybook? Those strategies in your room..."

Li Yaonan was choked, then It's not whether he wrote it well or not, but remembering what the original owner wrote, it was really appalling. Li Yaonan couldn't help blushing a bit, and it wasn't that Lin Yixuan couldn't see it, but it wasn't the main problem. Li Yaonan quickly reflected and said dissatisfiedly: " How can you go to my study."

Lin Yixuan retorted confidently: "When you packed things in the Li Mansion, you took care of everything yourself. Don't you want those books in the study? I heard that you plan to take the imperial examination next year."

Li Yaonan was speechless . It can be said that Lin Yixuan took care of all the things he delivered from the Li Mansion. After he bought the house, he acted as the shopkeeper, so he didn't feel ashamed to blame him now.

Lin Yixuan took it as soon as he saw it, and finally let out a mouthful of yesterday's bad anger. After thinking about it for a while, he suggested, "You can go to the Dongjiekou People's Market to pick out some servants and come back. There are still fewer people to serve in our house. A guest is not enough."

Li Yaonan patted his thigh angrily, why didn't he think of it, he hurriedly took some silver and took it with him, without delaying for a moment, hurried out the door.

Only Lin Yixuan was left dumbfounded. This man said that wind is rain. However, it was better to leave. Lin Yixuan found some medicinal herbs and closed the door to start fiddling. In the past, in order to get a child, he searched for a lot of secret recipes, and now he just sent them. Useful, be sure to be pregnant in one fell swoop.

Lin Yixuan knew that these few days were the best time for him to get pregnant, and taking the medicine was also to add extra security.

Li Yaonan's temperament, after getting along with him these days, he has also touched it. This person looks unruly, but in fact he is cold-hearted. It doesn't matter if you give him the medicine yourself or take anger at him, he is only afraid that Li Yaonan will be prejudiced against the child, and he will not tolerate such a mistake.

Originally, he seduced Li Yaonan because he wanted to be a husband. The man couldn't control his lower body, so he couldn't blame him.

However, if Li Yaonan is not in a mess, he can only do this. If he can't get pregnant in one fell swoop, he doesn't know if Li Yaonan will touch him again. It can be said to be an accident if he calculates it once. This risk.

Only in this way can he get Li Yaonan's respect, even if he doesn't like him in his heart, he won't treat him badly.

When Li Yaonan came back that afternoon, he brought more than 30 people with him, 12 maids, 6 servants, 15 servants, and two others who could write and calculate, as well as their family members. I heard that these two people used to be He was also a shopkeeper in other people's shops, and he was sold only after he changed his owner.

Lin Yixuan pondered for a while, and asked them to learn the rules of Li Zhai first. As for how to arrange it, he would look at it after a month.

Seeing this, Li Yaonan nodded and agreed. He went to Renshi this time, which had a great impact on him. Yangzhou City was a prosperous place. He had never thought about such a place. Although he was not a sympathetic person, he looked Being sold as a livestock, I always feel a little uncomfortable in my heart. Once again, I clearly realize that the gap between the ancients and the modern people is also more yearning for the career.

If it was said that in the past he took the imperial examinations because of the ideas left by the original owner, then now it is because of his ambitions. He does not want to or does not want to fall into the bottom of this society.

For the first time, Li Yaonan took the imperial examination seriously. He was no longer the same as before.