Chapter 115

When Li Yaonan received the transfer order, Lian Junwang and Zhenbei Hou also arrived. Almost all of them were acquaintances. After greeting each other, a banquet was held in the yamen for them to catch up.

Seeing Li Yaonan again, Prince Lian sighed quite a bit. He hadn't seen him for a few years. He didn't expect this kid to grow up like this, and Lin Zhiyuan also became his biological son.

"What are you sighing, are you sighing that you are old?" Lian Jinghui laughed and joked, his rude appearance was not close to Sven, but just like him, he had nothing to do with King Lian, and Lin Zhiyuan was also attached to him. Only the light can get in touch with Lian Junwang's mansion.

"It's really old. Last year, my grandson turned a year old, and I just wanted to be a baby kiss with your family." Prince Lian said pretendingly, with a smile on his lips.

"Okay, my son is eight years old this year, and my granddaughter still doesn't know where it is. As long as your grandson can wait, the baby will kiss whoever is afraid!" Lian Jinghui said very single, and many people in the room laughed. .

King Lian was choked for a moment, and felt that it was not a wise move to quarrel with a rogue. Even his daughters were sturdy, and he really regarded them as rare.

With this episode, the banquet became lively, and the presence of the Marquis of Zhenbei was extremely low. He knew that if his son hadn't become a concubine, the emperor would definitely not assign him an errand. Since the birth of water, he felt a little regretful in his heart. He remembered that his son and Li Yaonan seemed to be Jinshi in the same department, but it was a pity that his son was isolated from the official career because of his status as the concubine.

If...

the Marquis of Zhenbei gave a wry smile, how could there be so many ifs in the world? If his son didn't have a concubine, how would he be able to take the title.

"Master Hou." Li Yaonan smiled lightly when he saw him looking at him.

Zhenbeihou felt bitter in his heart, looking at the young talents in front of him, if his son could go into a career, he would definitely be as good as him.

After the banquet, Li Yaonan received the transfer order and immediately took office.

This time the Yunnan big change, some people are happy and others are worried.

Li Yaonan was in a very happy mood. Guarding the Dao is a good position. There are only a handful of 25-year-old fourth-rank officials throughout the ages. He is very satisfied with his achievements.

Only Zhao Cang's face was dark, and all the joy of others seemed to him a mockery, mocking him for losing the trust of the emperor, and the governor was reduced to the general. The difference can be imagined. , In order to restore the emperor's heart, Zhao Cang was ruthless this time, and he worked hard to earn merits on the battlefield.

Lian Jinghui raised his eyebrows at this, and they killed each other more bravely.

The enemy was defeated like a mountain, and the Dajin army really bullied the less with the more. Even Jinghui's 100,000 horses, and General Zhao Can brought another 100,000 horses, killing the enemy's retreat. After a month, Fengshan territory was destroyed. Dajin took it back.

The news of the good news came to the capital, and the emperor was very happy. At this time, the memorial of Lian Junwang was presented to the imperial court. Li Yaonan's move to raise military supplies was greatly praised by the emperor. Lin Yixuan also put his name in front of the emperor.

Li Yaonan firmly held Fengshan in his hands, took advantage of the convenience of his position, took some paths, and soon transferred Li Youxin to Fengshan to take up the post of county magistrate. It's a good time to earn achievements.

Others turn a blind eye to his behavior of placing staff. This situation is very common in the officialdom. What's more, Li Youxin was a Xinke Jinshi the previous year, and it is not too much to assume the post of Fengshan County magistrate.

On the day Li Jingxiang received the good news, he opened an ancestral hall to pay tribute to his ancestors. The Li family finally produced a talent. Li Yaonan was already a fourth-rank official at a young age, and he did not forget to help the clan when he was promoted. He thought that the rise of the Li family was just around the corner. .

Li Jingxiang excitedly threw the banquet for three days and three nights, and Li Taixin felt resentment. Li Yaonan was obviously his son, but why was it cheaper than others.

The current situation of the Li family is very bad, and the officialdom has never been unpredictable. After Li Yaozu's resignation from Ma Yulian, he was marginalized in the officialdom. Now a few years later, he is still a seventh-rank official, and the Minister of Rites completely gave up on him. The days of the Li family are now worse by the day.

Lin Yixuan also rushed to Fengshan day and night after dispatching provisions from the imperial court. He missed his husband, very much, very much. Swords and swords were silent on the battlefield. Even though he knew that his husband was well prepared, he couldn't help but worry.

Li Yaonan was helpless with his little husband, and hurriedly rode to meet him. Fengshan was in a mess now, and he was afraid that his husband would suffer.

This time, Lin Yixuan kept his car simple and went out with only a few guards. The closer he got to Fengshan, the more urgent his mood became.

Seeing the husband's carriage from a distance, Li Yaonan rode his horse to meet him.

"Husband." Lin Yixuan lifted the curtain of the car, his crisp voice was so sweet, his longing eyes fixed on the person in front of him. He had not seen her husband for a few months. A faint chill.

Li Yaonan smiled and stretched out his hand, seeing the handsome appearance of the husband, his lower abdomen was surging, and he suddenly felt that it was good to have him by his side.

Lin Yixuan got off the carriage and ran to her husband with a smile on his face.

Li Yaonan took his hand, and with a gentle force, put the husband in front of him and rode on the horse,

"Husband." Lin Yixuan rubbed against his chest, feeling the scent of her husband, and only felt a burst of tranquility in her heart.

Li Yaonan tightly hugged the body in his arms, and the warm breath sprayed onto the husband's neck, only wishing to eat him now.

The two returned to their temporary residence, and Lin Yixuan looked around with a hint of pity in his eyes. Li Yaonan said with a smile: "The place is poor, you have to bear more. My eldest brother is currently in the army, and he is expected to be back in a few days."

"I understand." Lin Yixuan said softly, the recent strength of the Jin army is a good time to earn military merit. How can you delay big brother.

A wicked smile appeared on Li Yaonan's lips. After returning to the house, as soon as the door closed, the overwhelming kisses fell like raindrops.

Lin Yixuan responded enthusiastically, wrapping his arms around her husband, and after a while, a red-faced moan rang out from the room.

Li Yaonan devoured her husband fiercely, and was extremely grateful that he was a civil official and took his family to take office as a matter of course.

Looking at the husband's tired face with a smile, Li Yaonan was satisfied and had someone bring hot water. The two of them dawdled for a while.

With the husband taking care of the house, Li Yaonan's quality of life has skyrocketed, and he is admired by many people.

Li Yaonan was very proud in his heart and never shied away from his relationship with his husband. He let everyone know that he and his husband had a deep relationship, and it was best to blind people.

Another victory was won. After Lin Zhiyuan returned from the army, King Lian was just about to return to Beijing. He had already given the emperor a discount on the ten arrows and crossbow. , King Lian has always believed that a person's character is not good, and being in a high position will only harm the people.

The emperor looked at the memorial and sighed in his heart. The art of the emperor lies in balance. Originally, he wanted to use this military exploit to promote Zhao Cang's position, but now he can only give up.

A month later, Li Youxin came to Fengshan to take office. Li Yaonan had almost straightened everything out and guided him for a while. After Li Youxin got started, Li Yaonan led her husband back to Dali.

After the governor stepped down, Li Yaonan took the opportunity to copy the homes of several wealthy businessmen and used all the money for private use.

The war in Yunnan gradually stabilized, and the Qiang people sent another 100,000 troops to support it. This was a protracted war, but Li Yaonan firmly believed that with General Zhao and Lian Jinghui leading the battle, nothing would go wrong. It is not a day or two for individuals to be strong and competitive. The benefits are obvious. Both of them are competing for military merits, and only the enemy is unlucky.

Li Yaonan made a drastic rectification of Yunnan, and some bad habits in the past must be uprooted.

Mr. Pan felt sour in his heart, and he couldn't tell whether it was remorse or regret. He happened to go to Shanxi when the war broke out in Yunnan. At that time, he was very fortunate that he could avoid a war. Who would have guessed that in just a few months, the situation would turn into a big one. In reverse, the Yunnan officials should be demoted, and the tune should be tuned. Not only was he hopeless for promotion, but he was frightened when he came back. For fear that he would accidentally make a mistake and lose the black gauze hat on his head, Li Yaonan acted recklessly. , how dare you raise objections.

He Zhifu had been looking forward to a promotion for several years, and finally realized his wish under the emperor's decree. He was promoted two levels at a time and took up the post of the governor of Fengtian, Yunnan. The level is beyond the sky.

Li Yaonan shouted that the emperor was a confidant, and expressed great joy at the promotion of Lord He. They are also old partners. With the help of He Fu Yin, it will be much easier to rectify Yunnan, at least there are not so many voices against it.

He Fuyin smiled like a Maitreya Buddha. In fact, he really wanted to do a great job, but when he saw the posture of Lord Li, he decided to avoid the edge for a while, and just follow the others. Anyway, Lord Li is very capable, and he Why should you be exhausted and thankless, He Fu Yin is a thief and a thief.

What Li Yaonan likes is his shrewdness.

Li Xu and Li Xi also brought them back at Lin Yixuan's request. The two children hadn't seen their parents for a few months. Li Xi hugged his father and cried, but Li Xu became a lot more sensible, as if it was an instant. General big.

Li Yaonan was both guilty and relieved, looking at the eldest son full of admiration: "Xu'er has grown up."

Li Xu straightened his back and was very happy. His father's approval was the best reward for him.

The family was finally reunited, and there was a lot of laughter and laughter in the house. It is worth celebrating that Lin Yixuan was pregnant again.

Li Xi knew that he wanted to be a big brother, so he ran beside Lin Yixuan and was so curious that Lin Yixuan got a headache from his quarrel, so he simply threw him to the eldest son for education.

Li Xu was very distressed. It was not easy to be a good brother. He couldn't help recalling whether he was just as annoying as his younger brother.

Li Yaonan has no idea about the many sons and more blessings of the ancients. In his opinion, two sons are enough. He hopes that the husband can have a daughter.

Lin Yixuan quickly shattered his hopes. Generally, Shuang'er can only give birth to a son and Shuang'er, and the chance of having a daughter is zero.

Li Yaonan was not disappointed, but said with a smile, "I hope to have a son like you."

Lin Yixuan glared at him, his handsome face flushed, and he gently stroked his flat belly. In fact, he hoped to have a son. Well, Shuang'er has a difficult life in this world, and he is reluctant to let the child suffer.