Chapter 13

At the same time, the old lady also came back from Lingquan Temple to worship Buddha.

The Li Mansion opened the middle door to welcome him. As a grandson, Li Yaonan must go there.

The scorching sun was shining brightly, and Li Tai'an took the lead and stood at the front. This was the first time Li Yaonan saw his nominal father. Li Tai'an was actually quite good-looking. No, this is a sanctimonious guy.

Half a step behind him is Ma Yulian, then Li Shuzhen and Li Shuyun. Li Yaozong only comes back once a month after class in school. So far, Li Yaonan has never seen him, and then there is a aunt, and Li Yaonan's figure is right there with them. the most edge.

It didn't take long for the old lady's frame to appear in sight.

There were three carriages in total. After the lead one stopped, two beautiful maids came down first, followed by a servant who ran out from behind and knelt in front of the carriage. The curtains of the carriage were slowly opened, and the old lady held it with one hand. Holding the maid, stepping on Jiading's back, he slowly walked down.

"Son's greetings to mother!"

"Daughter-in-law welcomes mother."

"Granny's greetings."

"Old lady." Obviously, the Li family painted tigers in front of them are not anti-type dogs. He remembered that the human ladder was still popular in the previous dynasty. Now that the hook has been invented, large families rarely use human ladders, in order to pay attention to benevolence.

"Yeah! Just get up. It's such a hot day. What an outsider to do, my son was tired." Old Madam Li waved her hand, glanced at them, and helped her son up.

Ma Yulian said hurriedly: "It is our duty to welcome the old lady, so how can we be tired."

"You can talk." The old lady was obviously very satisfied with this niece, and let Ma Yulian help her walk into the house.

Li Yaonan only regarded himself as an invisible person, and followed at the end without any hassle.

When we arrived at Yumingtang, the house was spotlessly clean two days ago. The old lady had been in the carriage all morning, and now she was a little tired. After she sat down, one of the two maids beat her shoulders and the other pressed her legs, which made her uncomfortable.

"Is mother going to take a break?" Li Taian looked concerned, a filial son of ten.

"No need, I'll go to bed later, I'm not in the house these days, and some people will turn against the sky." The old lady was extremely satisfied with her son's concern, but her words were innuendo.

Li Yaonan knew in his heart that the old lady was referring to herself.

"Nonsense, who dares to be so bold." Li Taian's face sank, and he said with a stern face: "Son will definitely not forgive him." The

old lady looked at Li Yaonan: "I heard that you have changed all the people around you these days. Is it?"

Li Yaonan didn't change his face, he had already seen Li Ma, standing behind the old lady, proud of her: "Back to the old lady's words, the grandson is getting married soon, the maids are getting old, and the grandson has allowed them to go out. Matching people, this matter has already been reported to Madam."

Ma Yulian hurriedly smiled and said: "There is such a thing, Nan'er is not satisfied with the girl, and it is not easy for me to refuse, as a mother, I have to rely on him." The

old lady's nose With a snort, "What's your dissatisfaction? Can't the maid in our house be as good as the one bought from outside?"

"Rebel!" Li Tai'an shouted angrily, "You have a lot of things to do all day, so why don't you hurry your grandmother to make amends?"

Li Yaonan behaved like a good man: "Apologize to the old lady, because the house is busy, the maids are too busy, and there is no one to serve the grandson. I went to see the doctor a few days ago, and he said that the grandson was malnourished, and the grandson thought about us like this. It's not a joke to hear about this, so I hid it and just wanted to change a few maids, but I didn't expect to disturb the old lady, it was my grandson's fault, and I asked the old lady to punish." The

old man The man's face darkened, and he couldn't hold on to his face. He thought that Mammy Li was exaggerating, but I didn't expect this kid to become sharp and sharp.

Ma Yulian gritted her teeth with hatred, didn't Li Yaonan make it clear that she treated him badly?

"Nizi! How dare you talk back." Li Tai'an was so angry that he stepped forward and wanted to slap him twice.

Li Yaonan dodged and ducked, his eyes darkened. Since his last life, no one has dared to touch him except for his grandfather. It's not good to have a broken body, whatever you say is what you say, the son will suffer, the wedding will be in a few days, and the son will cover up for the father."

Li Tai'an was so angry that his whole body trembled, but his raised palm was again I can't take it either. If it really goes on, let alone the wedding date of the day after tomorrow, let people know that the rumor that the Lifu has treated him badly is confirmed.

The old lady obviously also thought of this: "Okay, An'er, the servants don't use it well, so if you change it, you can change it. It's just that this spring fragrance will be brought into Nan'er's room by the old lady."

"The old lady—" Li Yaonan sobbed sadly: "Please, please take care of your grandson." The

old lady's face darkened, what did he mean by this, why would he not hurt him if he was given a pass room.

Li Yaonan didn't wait for her to speak, and cried bitterly: "The grandson will get married in a few days, if the old lady is dissatisfied, the grandson will fight for his reputation and want to cancel the marriage, why are you bothering at this time? Granting the grandson a room is not a slap in the face of the bride's family, which will make the grandson how to behave in the future."

The old lady did not speak with a dark face. Can she say that what she wants is to make him unable to be a human being in the future? Seeing Li Yaonan's face, she remembered that bitch. Not to mention the death of the master, An Er's career was not going well. Her grandsons Yaozu and Yaozong were enough.

Ma Yulian's heart is tight, this can't be done, what will happen to her son if she breaks off the marriage? How did the Lin family explain that the Li Mansion has already entertained guests, but they can't afford to lose face.

"Okay, okay." The old lady said impatiently, waving her hand, and beckoning the two girls to come over: "This is Yuzhu and Amber by my side, they will follow you in the future, their maids are better than the ones outside. It's easy to use, don't say that grandma doesn't love you."

Li Yaonan lowered his head: "How can grandson win grandma's love, since grandma's usual maid, leaving them will make grandma uncomfortable, grandson absolutely dare not do that An unfilial person."

"The elders give you an inexorable gift, so you can keep it if you want it." The old lady said lightly, with a tone that could not be refused.

"Thank you old lady." Li Yaonan bowed and saluted, the old lady pressed the word of filial piety, and he understood that he couldn't refuse. He glanced at Li mama coldly, and he said why the old lady had not moved in recent days, it turned out to be Wait here.

Yuzhu and Amber looked unwilling and glared at Madam Li, if she hadn't talked a lot in front of the old lady, how could they have been given to the second young master, how would they live in the future, no one in the house would know, The second young master is unpromising.

But the old lady didn't care what the girl thought, seeing Li Yaonan's response, she nodded with satisfaction: "You go down, don't go out for the next two days, feel at ease and prepare to marry the new husband."

"Yes." Li Yaonan bowed and resigned.

After seeing him gone, the old lady looked at her niece reproachfully: "You are too soft-hearted, why do you rely on him for everything, and you don't even look at yourself."

Ma Yulian smiled embarrassedly, and she said with tears in her eyes: "It's said that a stepmother is difficult, what can I do? People are holding my sister to press me, I... my heart..." The

old lady immediately reprimanded: "What elder sister? No, sister, if it weren't for that bitch, you would have been my son's righteous wife long ago. Why bother to be a concubine, so that my good grandson is looked down upon. That bitch is a slap in the face. Said, I still want to overcome my son's poor career, and now I want to give up my good grandson, and die well."

"Mother, don't be angry, after all my sister has gone, we can't talk about gossip, as long as my daughter-in-law is hurt by her mother That's enough."

"You're still kind." The old lady patted Ma Yulian's hand, her anger dissipated a little, she turned her head and glanced at Li Tai'an: "Your daughter-in-law has suffered a lot of grievances, you have to treat her well, Don't make some enchanting foxes in the yard, your son is old now, you have to look like an old man."

Li Tai'an smiled embarrassingly, hiding the embarrassment on his face: "Yu Lian is me Cousin, it's my wife again, how could my son be bad to her."

Ma Yulian winked at Li Tai'an, her shy face flushed with blush, and she looked different.

Li Tai's heart swayed, as if he had just discovered the beauty of his wife. Seeing his mother's playful eyes, and seeing two daughters beside him, he coughed twice, pretending to be serious: "There is something else ahead of my son, please wait. Let's chat, my son will come back to greet his mother in the evening."

"Go, go." The old lady said with a smile, very happy to see her son and niece enjoying themselves.

Li Shuzhen and Li Shuyun also hurried forward to tease their grandmother, and for a while, the room was full of laughter.

But he said that Li Yaonan was very depressed. He just greeted an old lady, so he brought two big Buddhas to Jinglan Courtyard. At this time, he finally realized the difficulties of the original owner. It was really not easy to grow up safely in Li Mansion. All of them are simply wolves and leopards.

If the master didn't care about him, how could the servants respect him? It's no wonder that the original master didn't like to socialize. This kind of inferiority complex is not cultivated in a day or two.

Li Yaonan thought for a moment, and when he returned to Jinglan Courtyard, he instructed Xue Zhan to offer jade beads and amber as bodhisattvas. People will say that he is disrespectful to the old lady. If you take it lightly, it means that he is sorry for himself. They can't let them take advantage of the old lady's power and make a fortune in Jinglan Courtyard. For the sake of a better life in the future, Li Yaonan thought to himself, simply It's okay to confess them, so that others can't pick a fault.

In the end, it came from the Gaomen mansion. Xuezhan understood it and did better than Li Yaonan expected. With just a little provocation, Amber and Yuzhu were siphoned off. Coupled with Li Yaonan's cooperation, they just thought it was Li Ma. The ghost that mama made, you will fight to the death in a blink of an eye.

Mammy Li shot herself in the foot this time.

Li Yaonan is also very generous, rewarding merits, punishing mistakes is his principle of doing things, and he was rewarded with 10 taels of silver on the same day.

Xue Zhan was overjoyed, and became more respectful to Li Yaonan, and acted with more dedication.