Chapter 10

Lin Zhiyuan made up his mind today, he must ask why.

Lin Yixuan secretly said that it was not good. He slowly packed the chessboard and hugged it in his arms. He turned around and said, "I'm leaving first."

"Where do you want to go?" With him, there is a kind of posture that if he does not explain clearly today, he will not give up.

Lin Yixuan frowned lightly, his temperament was like an orchid in an empty valley, there was a hint of melancholy between his brows and his eyes, and his delicate face seemed to have countless sadness, which made people feel pity when they saw it.

Lin Zhiyuan was stunned, shocked by his younger brother's face change, hurriedly closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and once again told himself that he must not be soft-hearted.

"Tell me clearly!" Lin Zhiyuan's face was as black as the bottom of a pot, and his heart was even more urgent. Where is his innocent and kind brother?

Lin Yixuan is helpless. It's not that he doesn't want to tell the fourth brother, but there are some things that no one will believe even if they say it. It will only make people think that it is a fantasy. He doesn't want to use his secret to gamble on people's hearts. He was just afraid that the paper couldn't wrap the fire, and the only way was to let the secret rot in his stomach forever.

In fact, until now, he is like being in the clouds and mist, for fear that everything is Zhouzhuang Mengdie. If he hadn't experienced it himself, he would never have believed that when he drank that glass of poisonous wine, he woke up and returned to thirteen years. Before, back to when nothing happened.

"What do you want to know?" Lin Yixuan's face was as deep as water, his indifferent voice had no emotion, and his whole person showed an indescribable coldness.

"You..." Lin Zhiyuan was a little remorseful, but seeing his younger brother like this, he didn't know what to do.

Lin Yixuan pondered for a moment, then thought about his tone a little: "You want to ask about that day?"

Lin Zhiyuan nodded and shook his head again. He wanted to ask about that day, but he wanted to know more about the reasons that made his younger brother become like this. Just as he was about to speak, he heard his younger brother's firm voice.

"I won't tell you."

Lin Zhiyuan's face darkened and he was choked.

Lin Yixuan's eyes were far away, and he looked erratically at the sky beyond the wall in the distance, as if he was about to fly away in the next moment.

Lin Zhiyuan was nervous, and he was most afraid of his brother showing such an expression.

"Tell me, if the family decides to send me to the Prince's Mansion, what should I do?" Lin Yixuan's voice was extremely calm, and there was no turbulence in his gentle tone, as if he was talking about something unimportant.

"It's impossible." Lin Zhiyuan blurted out, without even thinking about it.

Lin Yixuan smiled, but the smile was so sad and distressing: "Why is it impossible?"

Lin Zhiyuan's face was ashen, and he reminded: "You are now engaged, the wedding date will be in a few days, and the fourth sister is accused of marrying the sixth prince. For Concubine Zheng, it is impossible for the family to let you enter the Prince's Mansion, and my mother will not agree." Lin Zhiyuan said decisively, and he did not know whether to tell himself or his younger brother, he was very confused at the moment, younger brother His words had a great impact on him, and he knew that his younger brother was not the kind of person who was open-mouthed.

Lin Yixuan's smile narrowed: "What if it was the imperial decree?"

Lin Zhiyuan felt like a stormy sea in his heart, but his face was completely blank: "Why did the imperial decree let you enter the Prince's Mansion, the sage is not a confused person."

Lin Yixuan hooked his lips sarcastically. Jiao: "What if the imperial decree was requested by our Jingyang Houfu?"

"Do you know something?" Lin Zhiyuan was so stern, he couldn't keep his calm expression any longer.

"Haha." Lin Yixuan sneered, and explained the mystery hidden under the table: "The uncle is a neutral royalist party, the second uncle is the party of the sixth princes, and our third house is naturally the princelings, you say it is impossible, what a good Jingyang Houfu. , good Lin Hongyang, no matter who comes to power in the future, he will be invincible."

"That's our uncle." Lin Zhiyuan's voice was very hard, he only felt powerless, he knew that what his brother said was very important. It may happen. Since ancient times, how many people have been destroyed, how can the uncle have such an idea, and the grandfather, why didn't the grandfather stop it.

Lin Yixuan saw through his thoughts at a glance, and broke his hopes mercilessly: "Uncle is the next Marquis of Jingyang, without the support of my grandfather, do you think he can do it?"

"You already knew that, didn't you?" Lin Zhiyuan thought. Turning fast enough, there was a moment of enlightenment in his heart, and he suddenly looked at his brother eagerly: "You didn't elope, did you?"

Lin Yixuan was silent.

However, Lin Zhiyuan knew that he had acquiesced, and the whole person was excited: "I knew it, I knew how my brother could be like that, and my mother once said that I would choose a good husband for you, if there is one The person you like, she will decide for you, how could you do such a scandalous thing as elopement."

But soon, Lin Zhiyuan didn't know what to think, his face suddenly became ugly, and his eyes couldn't hide the pain: "Why? If you don't say it sooner, if there is something that we can't solve together, why do you have to carry it yourself." If he had known earlier, how would he have let his younger brother make such a bad plan, ruining his reputation, and he would have to give it to a sick child. .

"How did you know?" The younger brother should not know about such a secret thing.

A series of questions circled in Lin Zhiyuan's mind.

Lin Yixuan's eyes passed him lightly and quietly, naturally it was impossible to tell the fourth brother the reason, and instead said: "You should be quiet first, Jingyang Hou's mansion is unreliable, the original family is not a good thing, you better get married as soon as possible. Solve it, I'm just afraid that Yuan Xiuru will wait for you for three years and five years after you have made military exploits on the battlefield, and then she will become famous all over the world, what should you do then?"

Lin Zhiyuan took a deep breath: " No way..."

Lin Yixuan's expression was indifferent, and he didn't know if it would happen. In his last life, not long after he entered the Prince's Mansion, the fourth brother got married to Yuan Xiuru, but based on his understanding of the Yuan family, they didn't do such a thing either. If you can't do it, it's always right to guard against it.

Lin Zhiyuan was really distracted, and his mind wandered: "The original girl is innocent after all, if I break off the marriage for no reason..."

"That's her business, not your business." Lin Yixuan replied coldly, trying not to reveal it. Out of the hatred in my heart, if the girl from the original family was innocent, my cousin would not have died tragically, my brother would not have been heartbroken and retaliated wildly, and he would not have died under the calculations of others, and his mother would not have been hit head-to-head. He died on the stone lion in front of the gate of the Marquis of Jingyang, so tragic and tragic, it could be said that the family was ruined, how could he not hate, how could he not complain!

Afraid that the fourth brother would ask him something, Lin Yixuan hurriedly said, "I'll go back first, just think about it!"

Lin Zhiyuan didn't reflect on it for a while, until Lin Yixuan disappeared, and then he regained his senses with an annoyed face, what did he do? was fooled. Shaking his head helplessly, he felt a little regretful in his heart. The next time I want to know something from my brother, I am afraid it will not be so easy.

Lin Yixuan was walking on the way back, but his thoughts flew far and wide. He remembered that at this time in his previous life, he had already entered the Prince's Mansion. At that time, he was still a gentleman who was as elegant as a lotus, a rich and learned prince. He has a violent temper. Although he was from Jingyang Hou's mansion, his second uncle was close to the sixth prince. How could his life in the prince's mansion be good?

Step by step, he learned to conspiracy, learn to calculate, and learned to be cruel. He didn't know how much blood was on his hands, just for that little miss in his heart.

The fall of the prince is due to him.

I thought it would be like this all my life, but I didn't expect that man to steal the sky and change the pillars to exchange himself from the abandoned Prince's Mansion.

At that time, he was pleasantly surprised, full of sweetness, which made him feel that no matter how much suffering he suffered, it was worth it.

It's a pity that the good times didn't last long. Since his identity could not be revealed, the man kept him in a courtyard on the outskirts of Beijing. He came to see him every day, then once every ten days and a half, and then for half a year without being seen. Lin Yixuan was here. It was only then that he realized that he had become a favorite among others.

But at that time, he was already in the game, and he didn't know what to do. , staring at the door eagerly, to resentment in his heart, trying his best to win favor, and then to despair, it's just a few years.

Just because that person said to him, "Xiaoxuan, you have changed, you are not the person I like, how did you become so scheming and tough, you are not like this in my memory, I still like you back then. ."

Hearing this, Lin Yixuan only felt cold all over his body, and a chill spread from the soles of his feet to his whole body, as if he was in the ice and snow, and he could no longer feel a trace of temperature. turned into a moment of silence. After entering the Prince's Mansion, in order to survive and help him, Lin Yixuan had already stained his hands with blood, how could he be as pure and flawless as before. The heart suddenly cooled down, and the real heart was ashes.

At this time, in fact, he didn't have such deep hatred. It was not until the younger cousin was killed and the fourth brother was furiously retaliating that he suddenly realized that he had already become a pawn in that person's hand to contain the fourth brother. The fourth brother is rising step by step, holding a heavy army, he is in the calculation of others, otherwise how could that person try to get him out of the prince's residence, it will be too late to regret it!

The cousin died, the fourth brother died, and the mother died. Not long after, he was also given a glass of poisonous wine.

Scenes from the past came to my mind, and the questions that I didn't understand before seemed to be very clear at this moment, and the fourth sister's graceful smile suddenly appeared in her eyes. At that time, she looked at herself with such contempt in her eyes, and there was a hidden sneer and pity in her eyes. , why didn't he find out at the time!

Teenagers don't know the taste of sorrow, they knew each other when they were young, and they promised each other when they were young.

An imperial decree, the fourth sister betrothed to his lover.

Yes, that person is the sixth prince. They have known each other since they were young, and it seems natural to know each other.

The so-called meeting in the willow forest is actually a real thing, but it is not the meeting to elope, but the meeting.

When he was reborn, it was exactly this time. He didn't have time to think too much. He only had the next thought in his heart, and he was determined not to enter the Prince's Mansion.

He clearly remembered that it was only three days away from the source that had made him suffer all his life. Three days later, the emperor will move the imperial decree and designate him to marry the prince as a side monarch.

Looking at the note about meeting the willow trees in his hand, Lin Yixuan made a decisive decision and planned an elopement event for himself. In fact, he really wanted to see what the sixth prince would do. Now he is still the unparalleled noble son of the past. , has nothing to do with love, he just wants to give himself an answer.

As expected, Zhao Chengrui did not stand up. Although he and the fourth sister came out of Jingyang Hou's mansion together, the second uncle was a first-rank member of the imperial court, and his father was only a clerk. It was self-evident who Zhao Chengrui would choose and eloped. He was the only one responsible for the incident. He thought he would be sent to the family temple, but unexpectedly, for the sake of face, they would marry him at will.

But that's fine. He thinks it's a good deal to trade a lifetime of marriage for freedom.

Li Yaozu knew who Li Yaonan was, but he had never heard of Li Yaonan. Thinking about the current situation of the Li Mansion, if he expected it well, Li Yaonan would not live long.

Lin Yixuan pondered to himself whether he wanted to have a child to ensure his future status, so that Li Yaonan would not cause trouble after Li Yaonan's death.