Chapter 37

The beginning of everything is difficult, and as long as this kind of thing happens for the first time, it seems to become a matter of course in the future.

For several days in a row, Lin Yixuan blushed when he saw Li Yaonan. Either he lowered his head to the point of shrinking to the bottom of his neck, or looked around and said to him, and when he met Li Yaonan's eyes, his face flushed red, panicking. Zhang quickly looked away.

Li Yaonan was secretly amusing, and found a little fun. He had nothing to tease his little husband. It was fun to watch Lin Yixuan change his face, especially seeing his shy and annoyed appearance, Li Yaonan also became numb and numb in his heart. Like cat paws, it itches badly.

Lin Yixuan was so shy, a flash of anger flashed across his blushing cheeks. It was the first time he found out that Li Yaonan was good or bad. Turtle shell, just let him hide.

Li Yaonan is very proud. He has never found his little husband to have such a playful side. As long as he has an ambiguous look in his eyes and takes a little advantage, obviously he doesn't say anything, and his little husband will make up his mind. His face was red to the bottom of his ears, his eyes were sometimes resentful, sometimes shy, and sometimes his brain flashed, and he even stammered when he spoke. Li Yaonan had a sense of accomplishment, and his actions became more and more serious.

All things stay on the line, I really want to see it in the future, this is probably Li Yaonan.

He didn't think about it carefully. If he really annoyed his little husband, how could he have a good life? Lin Yixuan has always been a slap in the face.

After the initial period of shyness, Lin Yixuan gradually got used to it, and then, the first wave of revenge came.

Then, Li Yaonan found in horror that his little husband was no longer shy, and his eyes did not dodge, but these were not the point. The point was that his little husband looked at him affectionately, that was What's the meaning?

Those little hands also began to become irregular, what does it mean to wink from time to time? His clothes also became thin. When the two were together, Lin Yixuan half-drowned his clothes, either showing this or showing that. His voice was so tender and numb that he not only looked at him in a panic, but also made his scalp numb when he heard it.

The most important thing is that his little brother will be safe. Whenever he sees Lin Yixuan, the scene of that night always comes to his mind.

"Husband—" Lin Yixuan lengthened his voice, glanced at Li Yaonan with a wink, carefully guarding his stomach, leaning in his arms and not allowing him to let go.

"Why?" Li Yaonan was on guard, his eyes were vigilant, but he felt goosebumps all over his body. Lin Yixuan's neckline was slightly open, revealing his delicate collarbone

, and his small hand gently slid over Li Yaonan's handsome face, and said softly, "Husband, you don't hurt me anymore."

His husband changed back.

"How come, the one I love the most is you." Li Yaonan laughed more ugly than crying. When he said this a few days ago, it was obviously Lin Yixuan's blushing face, but now it has changed.

Lin Yixuan grinned widely, and gave him a look of approval, the look in his eyes was wilted.

"I knew my husband was the best." Lin Yixuan said with a smile, wrapping his arms around Li Yaonan, his body still rubbing against his vital parts.

Li Yaonan wanted to cry but had no tears. When is this day going to end? What is the swollen feeling of his pain and happiness?

Afraid that Lin Yixuan would come up with another ghost idea, Li Yaonan hurriedly hugged him to the soft couch, and carefully instructed: "You have a good rest first, I'll read a book for a while, and come back to accompany you at night." Ignoring the speed at which he was running when he went out, Li Yaonan The act of concern just now was perfect.

Going out, Li Yaonan was sweating profusely, Nima! Why don't you run? He's a normal man, okay? If the little brother raises his head and does it, it's not bad.

The game of cat and mouse became Li Yaonan fled as soon as he saw Lin Yixuan.

Therefore, the current world newspaper, it came quickly, and it was him.

Lin Yixuan finally found out why Li Yaonan likes to tease him so much. It turned out that it was really interesting to see Li Yaonan change his face.

Lin Yixuan discovered a new pleasure, that is, he would seduce Li Yaonan every time he got an opportunity. The best thing to do is to succeed, and if he doesn't succeed, there is no loss. Although seeing Li Yaonan avoid him like a snake and a scorpion, he felt a little hurt in his heart. I think it's good to get used to it slowly. Maybe Li Yaonan will be taken down one day, then he will definitely have a big banquet to celebrate for three days and three nights.

Lin Yixuan suddenly realized that being thick-skinned was not without merit.

The two maids didn't know the inside story. Seeing their young master and uncle being so nonchalant, they looked at each other in broad daylight. They were anxious in their hearts, and the colors on their faces changed.

Every day, they stared at him, their necks stretched longer than their heads, and they were afraid that something would go wrong. Not only would they not be able to please them, but how could they be worthy of the lady who was far away in the capital.

Their uncles are fine in everything, and they love their young masters very much, but they are a little bit unrestrained.

As a result, the two mothers followed closely.

Li Yaonan had never thanked them so much. Lin Yixuan's enthusiasm was really overwhelming. Even if he wanted to do something, seeing such a big belly, he couldn't be better than a beast.

What's more, Li Yaonan felt a little guilty and a little guilty. In fact, he wasn't mentally prepared yet. He could be sure that he liked Lin Yixuan very much. Although it wasn't about the degree of love, he liked it for sure. What to do to Lin Yixuan, he still has some Alexander at the moment, but he is not in a hurry. He feels that some things will come naturally when the time comes. They have even done such intimate things, and he thinks that day should not be too long. .

Time passed by as the two chased and fled one by one, laughing and making trouble.

On June 22, in a flash, Li Yaonan's birthday arrived.

Lin Yixuan's stomach is almost nine months old now. He is really big belly, and his movements have become sluggish. He doesn't dare to laugh with Li Yaonan, his legs have become a little swollen, his body is very tired every day, and his spirit is also a little unhappy.

Li Yaonan was more careful with him, and spent the rest of the day with him besides reading.

In the evening, Lin Yixuan's leg cramps, even in the middle of the night, Li Yaonan will get up and help him press it, so that he doesn't have to be so fortunate.

Lin Yixuan was moved. In fact, these things can be left to the next person to do, but Li Yaonan himself can always touch the softest part of his heart. Such a man, what makes him willing to let go, how can he not let him go? Love, feeling the fetal movement of the child in the womb, looking at the dedicated man beside him, things in his previous life seemed to be far away from him, the most correct decision he made in this life, one was to escape from the Hou residence, and the other was to give Li Yaonan medicine. Although despicable, he has no regrets, and his current happiness makes him want to cry.

God must see that he suffered too much in his previous life, so he arranged for such a man to compensate?

Lin Yixuan was sincerely grateful to God for giving him a chance to come back.

Looking at the man beside him with soft eyes, Lin Yixuan was thinking about what kind of birthday party he would arrange for him.

Li Yaonan himself had long forgotten that in his last life, his birthday was in October. In this life, since the death of Mrs. Zhang, he has never celebrated his birthday. How can he still remember his birthday?

So, when Li Yaonan came to the study one day and saw a delicate sandalwood box with a small note on the table, he was slightly stunned, and glanced at the servant next to him: "This is..."

Xue Zhan The smile is full of smiles, the master has warned in advance that she must not tell the master, how can she be ignorant of the current affairs, these days she can see it, although the master is the head of the family, but the master has the final say in the family affairs, Xue Zhan rebellion has become irrelevant Pressured, he said with a smile, "Master, you'll know if you open it and see, the slaves will go out first."

Li Yaonan was speechless, this girl is so outrageous, who gave her such a boldness.

By the way, didn't he give it by himself? As long as he has the slightest objection, how can the girls dare to be presumptuous.

When he unfolded the note, Li Yaonan felt an indescribable feeling in his heart, some joy, and some surprise. At this time, he remembered that today was his birthday?

Although he didn't care about birthdays, Lin Yixuan's dedication still made him very happy. It felt good to have someone who could always remember him like this.

The elegant handwriting on the note says to wish him a happy birthday. There is a crystal clear jade pendant in the sandalwood box, which is very valuable at first sight. Remember, this jade pendant was Lin Yixuan's personal accessory, but now it was given to him as a gift.

Li Yaonan thought to himself whether this was a token of love, and immediately hung the jade pendant on his body.

During dinner in the afternoon, he deliberately showed it to Lin Yixuan.

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, glad that Li Yaonan paid attention to the gift he gave.

He hesitated a little in his heart, took Li Yaonan's hand, and pulled him to sit at the dining table, his clear eyes looked bright, a flash of anticipation flashed, and he quietly watched Li Yaonan waiting for his answer.

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and sat down following Lin Yixuan's wishes, intending to see what other surprises he had.

Sweeping his eyes lightly, he found a table of meals that he liked to eat on weekdays, but the dishes were a bit wrong. When he saw Lin Yixuan's reddish fingers, he immediately understood it.

"Why do you do it yourself?" Li Yaonan glanced at him reproachfully, took Lin Yixuan's hand, and put his fingers in his mouth. The action is so natural, so appropriate, without any abruptness.

"I want to do it myself, I'm happy." Lin Yixuan blushed and lowered his head shyly. It was the first time Li Yaonan took the initiative to do such an intimate gesture.

"It's not allowed in the future, I feel bad." Li Yaonan laughed softly, and then frowned at his red hands.

"It's alright, I'll be careful in the future." Lin Yixuan said in a low voice, as the twin of a high-level mansion, cooking is a must-have course. He didn't take it seriously before, but now he feels a little regretful. He found that washing his hands is making soup. The kind of feeling, very happy and very satisfied.

Li Yaonan gave him some medicine first, and then he was ready to eat.

Looking at the table full of food, his appetite is full, and his heart is warm. His little husband must have put a lot of thought into it. Lin Yixuan's craftsmanship is not very good, but he feels that there is no such deliciousness anymore.