Chapter 88

After leaving the imperial study, it took less than a day for Li Yaonan to lose the emperor's favor, and rumors spread in the palace. Many people looked at him with regretful eyes, and many people saw jokes. He was in the limelight a few days ago. As one can imagine, Li Yaonan fell so fast without warning.

In the eyes of everyone, being far away from the capital is equivalent to being far away from the center of power, not to mention the place in Yunnan where birds don't lay eggs.

Li Yaonan ignored the gazes around him, and his heart was very calm. He didn't know how he moved the emperor, but since the emperor was going to let him go out, it proved that he was not abandoned.

When the previous emperor was alive, there was also a royal family member in the court. He was very favored by the previous emperor and was promoted very quickly. He went all the way from the Hanlin Academy to the second-rank official of the imperial court. It only took less than ten years to move continuously. As for several relatives, he defeated many ministers in the court, and everything followed the wishes of the late emperor, but when the late emperor's mind changed, the evening scene of the imperial censor was not good, and he would never follow in his footsteps.

What Master Liao sent to him was really a timely rain, but if the emperor had no intention to protect him, it would not be so easy to release it.

But I don't know, it was his words of increasing income and reducing expenditure that moved the emperor, which was considered unintentional.

There are two kinds of the emperor's confidants, one is the real minister, and the other is walking in front of the royal family. The annihilation is faster, and the slightest inconvenience is irreversible, because no one will guess the emperor's mind, the direction of the stroke is always unpredictable, and no matter what kind of favor is not as important as the actual performance.

Li Yaonan thoroughly understands why the behavior of officials in various places is always to be prudent and protective. Even if he is a high-ranking Lord like Ye, he is also an expert in Hexianni. No wonder the emperor would propose himself as a swordsman. It's just that he is young A man with vigor, he showed his sharp edge before, except for his boldness, which of the other ministers in the court would dare to be so unscrupulous, and whoever catches and bites whoever.

However, he didn't regret it. If he didn't act boldly, he would have to stand on the boat of Jingyang Hou's mansion. That was the real rhythm of courting death. From the day of Qionglin Banquet, he was destined not to keep a low profile.

Fortunately, he succeeded, didn't he?

Successfully entered the eyes of the emperor, and successfully made the emperor value it. Young people, energetic, flexible in mind, capable of handling affairs, and very good in literary style. These are all double-edged swords. It depends on how you operate. I'm sure so far, he has a good impression in the emperor's heart. As a young man, it is inevitable that he has a bit of temperament. As long as he is loyal, the emperor will definitely cover up some of his small flaws. This time out is an experience and a test. , as long as he does practical things, he believes that his future future is safe.

On this day, Li Yaonan got out of the yamen early, and when he returned home, he was rarely refreshed.

"Husband."

"Father."

One big and one small looked surprised, and a smile appeared on Li Yaonan's lips. Every day he came back to hear these two calls, he felt that it was a great blessing in life.

Lin Yixuan clearly found that her husband was in a good mood. He held the child and greeted him with a smile: "I came back so early today?" Turning to look at the child, "Xiao Xuer misses her father, doesn't she?"

Xiao Xuer nodded. He let go of his father's hand, kept his father's thigh, and said softly, "

Xu'er misses my father." Li Yaonan looked at the villain under his feet, and felt a little embarrassed. It made him giggle: "My father misses Xu'er too."

"The food is not ready yet, what do you want to eat today, I will tell you." Lin Yixuan said with a smile, and did not disturb their father and son interaction.

Li Yaonan walked into the house slowly, put his son on his lap, and stopped the husband: "Don't be busy, take Xu'er out to eat today, and I'm afraid it will be a rare opportunity."

"Outside?" Lin Yixuan's eyes sparkled, can he really leave the capital?

Li Yaonan nodded with a smile: "The decree is expected to come down in the next few days. You need to prepare first. If you don't know when you will leave, the mother-in-law has to announce it."

"Where are you going?" He was in high spirits, and the surprise came so quickly that it was unbelievable. Husband's exhaustion these days, he saw it in his eyes, and it hurts in his heart. Now that he can release it, he is really happy.

"It's about Yunnan, the exact location is unknown."

"Yunnan?" Lin Yixuan raised his voice in a panic.

Li Yaonan frowned and asked with concern, "What's wrong?"

"Are you okay?" Lin Yixuan hurriedly pulled out a smile.

"Don't lie to me." Li Yaonan's face was displeased, and then there was a hint of stunned, slightly annoyed in his heart: "Yunnan is a land of barbarians. If the husband is not used to it, I will try to report back to the emperor tomorrow, and we will still stay in Beijing."

"No." Lin Yixuan threw himself into Li Yaonan's arms: "Where is my husband going? Where am I going."

Li Yaonan frowned, secretly regretting his lack of thought. If something goes wrong, wouldn't it not be worth the loss? I struggled in the officialdom in order to give them a good living environment. If I made them suffer and suffer, it would put the cart before the end.

Xiao Xu'er was taken aback by her father's excitement, her little hands imitated Lin Yixuan's appearance, patted her father's head, and her little mouth shouted: "Be good, be obedient, father is not afraid."

Lin Yixuan snorted, amused by the child's actions , calmed down his excitement, glanced at Li Yaonan angrily, and asked with a smile, "There are three most famous things in Yunnan, husband, do you know what they are?"

Li Yaonan looked at him in surprise and shook his head. He only knew that there were eighteen monsters in Yunnan in his previous life, but he has never heard of it in this life.

Lin Yixuan stretched out three fingers: "The poor mountains, the bad waters, the mischievous people, and the invasion of foreigners on the border, I have no fear in my heart, it's just the local environment in Yunnan, plus the customs and customs, and the local aborigines, I heard that they are savage. Very, I'm just worried that being an official there will be more difficult."

Li Yaonan knew that her husband didn't tell the truth, he now has some vague guesses, but he hasn't checked it yet, and he doesn't plan to check it, no matter what. , the husband is his lover and the father of his children. Contrary to what husband thinks, Yunnan is like spring all the year round, and jade herbs are famous in later generations. Li Yaonan said with a smile: "Fufu is too worried, the poorer the place, the easier it is to make political achievements. I'm just afraid of you and your children. I'm not used to it."

Lin Yixuan shook his head, his clear eyes darkened: "It's better than staying in the capital, let's talk a little bit, the water in the capital is too deep, it's better to go away."

Li Yaonan sighed, for the sake of her husband The thoughtfulness and apology in my heart. To be honest, he was reluctant to leave his husband and children in the capital, but if he declined this opportunity, he would not know what the situation would be like two years later. Lang was moved to go to Yunnan with him.

The husband and wife talked for a while, Li Yaonan hugged Xu'er, Lin Yixuan followed by his side, and the husband and wife were about to go out to Yunxian Tower.

Xuer has never been in Beijing since she was a child, except when she was nine months old. They don't know how long it will take to come back. They want to leave a good memory for their son, even if the son is still young, maybe two years later. Years will forget, but as long as the child is happy now.

As soon as Xiao Xuer came to the street, she looked around, she was so happy, she wanted to see everything.

Li Yaonan didn't refuse. Whatever his son likes, as long as it suits him, he will let people buy it back. Seeing his son's innocent smile, he felt a sense of satisfaction in his heart. He has indeed neglected his son a lot these days.

Three days later, Li Yaonan's transfer letter came down, and it fell into everyone's eyes. The sympathetic eyes turned into jealousy and hatred in an instant. Some people even cursed secretly. How to brag.

Even Li Yaonan was surprised. This time, the emperor actually asked him to take the post of Yuxi pass sentence. Not to mention that he was promoted two levels. This position also has the right to report directly to the emperor.

Li Yaonan was so happy in his heart that he went to the imperial study room to thank him that day. He was so excited and moved that he wanted to do his best for the emperor.

Li Yaonan's excited expression was seen by the emperor, and he was very satisfied with his reflection in his heart. He nodded several times, gave him a few more reassurance pills, and waved Li Yaonan away.

Zhang Qixian is really happy for his cousin. He has been in the officialdom for a year, and has been promoted two levels in a row to become the sixth-rank general sentence. The younger cousin is probably the first person in the Hanlin Academy. The location, although Yunnan is the border and the environment is difficult, but if you can make it through, the younger cousin has a bright future.

Mr. Liao's popularity turned to his knees. It should be known that the Beijing official was transferred to the same level, and the signal must be to be kicked out of the power center and transferred to one level. If it is not a real power position, it is equivalent to rising and falling. It also indicates a precursor to falling out of favor, but If it is promoted two levels in a row, it is still in the position of real power, then it is obvious that Jane is in the heart of the emperor.

Mr. Liao never thought that the emperor treated Li Yaonan so kindly, but he was not worried, as long as he brought this thorn to the capital, the emperor was so oblivious that he would be able to remember that kid for a long time, not to mention that in Yunnan. He knew the place, poor mountains and bad waters, and even changing several prefects had no effect, he didn't believe it, a mere yellow-haired child could manage that broken place into a flower.

He did not dare to forget the shame of the imperial study. He now wants to see how much tax Li Yaonan will add to the court after he is qualified to pass the sentence of Yuxi.

Li Yaonan calmed down and felt so annoyed that he wanted to vomit blood. At this time, he realized that he had fallen for the emperor's trick. Emma, ​​the emperor's emperor's tricks, whether it was too good to use it, it was obviously a stick to give a date, He was so happy and grateful that he was holding that jujube, but he almost didn't fall in love with the emperor. Has his IQ really degraded?

But in any case, he still sincerely thanked the emperor for having such a position. Although he knew that this was the emperor's way of being a royal, he was willing to worship. This place in Beijing had only been here for less than two years, but he felt When the heart is haggard, the emperor can let him go and give him a position like this, which can be called a gift of knowing, how can he not remember it!