Chapter 20

After returning, Li Yaonan was very confused.

Should I discuss this matter with Lin Yixuan?

No negotiation, the elder brother of the Lin family is there, always asking others to do things.

After negotiating, he and Lin Yixuan in the past two days, meeting Lin Yixuan is like looking at the air, it doesn't exist when one is alone.

It's not that he doesn't want to have a good relationship with Lin Yixuan, but that Lin Yixuan's face is cold all day, and his eyes are either mocking, disdainful, or expressionless. There was nothing wrong with him, he just put his face to his cold ass when he was idle, so he simply turned a blind eye, and the two of them were at peace with each other.

The question is, what now?

Li Yaonan thought about it for a while, remembering that he often saw Lin Yixuan playing chess in the house alone in the past two days. He hurried to the study and took out the chessboard that had not been used for a long time. Li Yaonan smiled smugly, thinking that back then, he and his grandfather often played games. Although playing chess cannot be said to be a master in Taoism, he thinks it should be no problem to deal with an ancient man.

Holding the chessboard, Li Yaonan asked Qing where Lin Yixuan was, and walked towards the west wing.

Lin Yixuan was looking at the ledger at this time. He had just married a lot of things to sort out, his dowry had to be registered, and there were several properties that Li Yaonan had thrown at him. He also had to think about which business would be appropriate. Still free.

Lin Yixuan pressed his temples with his hand, and he was actually very resentful. If it weren't for Li Yaonan's leisurely comparison, he might feel less tired doing these things, but when he thinks of that guy, he runs every day without falling into the house and drinks two hemp and two hemp. When he came back, he couldn't help roaring in his heart, why did he work so hard while that guy was enjoying his success, Li Yaonan, is he a man after all!

Lin Yixuan became more and more unpleasant to Li Yaonan, but no matter how dissatisfied he was, he should do what he should do. His husband couldn't count on him. What could he do? For the sake of his future children, he felt that he could endure it. Widow, he is desperate for Li Yaonan.

So, seeing Li Yaonan looking for him with a chess sheet, the first thought in Lin Yixuan's mind was that the sun didn't come out from the west, and without lifting his eyelids, Lin Yixuan continued to calculate the matter in his hand.

"I'm still busy!" Li Yaonan was doing nothing, just as if he didn't see Lin Yixuan's face, he glanced around, only to realize that Lin Yixuan had changed the west wing into a small study, directly opposite his study.

Lin Yixuan was too lazy to pay attention to him.

Li Yaonan was helpless, so let's just say, he really doesn't like talking to Lin Yixuan, who can bear Lin Yixuan's temper.

"I heard that you like to play chess, I brought a chess board, let's play a game." Li Yaonan said with a smile, placing the chess board on the table and making a gesture of invitation, regardless of whether Lin Yixuan wanted it or not.

Li Yaonan had become an iron wall in his last life, and being thick-skinned was trivial to him. Since he wanted to have a good relationship, he should start with Lin Yixuan's hobby. Li Yaonan felt that if he wanted to please someone, he would not fail.

Lin Yixuan gave a wicked laugh, but did not refuse. Since Li Yaonan was looking for abuse, why should he be polite.

Getting up and walking to the table, Lin Yixuan held Baizi in his hand.

Li Yaonan was in a good mood, thinking that it would be better to let him have a few children later. He was not afraid that Lin Yixuan would be bad-tempered, but he was only afraid that Lin Yixuan would ignore him, so even if he wanted to have a good relationship, there was no way for him to sing a one-man show by himself.

Soon, reality gave Li Yaonan a cruel blow.

Lin Yixuan played chess like flowing water, and in less than a moment, he killed him to the core.

Li Yaonan's self-esteem suddenly shattered into scum.

"One more round." Li Yaonan rolled up his sleeves and his expression became serious.

Lin Yixuan sneered, and the same goes for another round.

After three rounds, Lin Yixuan killed and tortured Li Yaonan. After killing him, he felt relieved. He finally let him go. Once his son fell, there was no room for survival, so he gave Li Yaonan a happy feeling.

"Are you coming yet?" Lin Yixuan looked at him coldly, his face was obviously expressionless, but Li Yaonan just felt that Lin Yixuan was laughing at him.

"Cough cough!" Li Yaonan coughed dryly, looking left and right: "Actually, playing chess is not very interesting, you should do more other entertainment activities."

"Humph!" Lin Yixuan pointed to the desk: "You can do these things. ?"

Li Yaonan was choked for a moment, and said euphemistically, "I can't interfere with your dowry."

Lin Yixuan turned his head, and really didn't want to talk nonsense with him.

Naturally, Li Yaonan would not forget his business, and hurriedly said, "I want to go out by adoption, what do you think?"

Lin Yixuan turned around, looked at him lightly, and did not answer, as if waiting for the next paragraph.

Li Yaonan was mad in his heart, could this person not be so shrewd, he didn't hide it immediately, and said bluntly, "I need a famous post from Mingwei Academy, and I want to ask my eldest brother for help."

Lin Yixuan sneered: "Who is your eldest brother? Relationship." He just said, this guy is idle, how could he come to play chess with him today, it turned out to be asking for others.

Li Yaonan was speechless, Lin Yixuan would die if he didn't choke.

Lin Yixuan pondered for a moment, and felt that adopting it would be a good thing for him and Li Yaonan: "Who are you going to use the famous post for?"

"Clan brother from my hometown in Suzhou."

Lin Yixuan was silent for a while: "Mingwei Academy has serious party disputes, and it has become more and more uncharacteristic in recent years. Although I can't see it now, when it comes to the surface in the future, no one will be able to escape."

Li Yaonan He was a little surprised. He didn't expect Lin Yixuan to understand this. In fact, he also felt a little strange. In this society where the imperial power is respected, the influence of Mingwei Academy is so great that it has hindered the decision-making of those in power. He was used to it, and he didn't take it to heart, thinking that he was rare and strange, but it turned out not to be the case.

Li Yaonan's heart froze, he was still too careless, his thinking has not really been integrated into the ancient times, and he thinks things are too taken for granted. Fortunately, he has not been walking in the officialdom yet, otherwise the loss will be a thousand miles away, and any mistake may cause irreversible damage. As a result, the most indispensable thing in this world is to connect.

Li Yaonan gave Lin Yixuan a stern bow: "Thank you, husband, for your warning."

Lin Yixuan's expression was like a ghost, his eyes were rounder than copper bells, he was right!

Li Yaonan is depressed, isn't it just a thank you, do you need to make such a fuss? Although he is a bit mixed, he also pays attention to clear grievances.

However, now that he has already boasted to Li Youxin, what should I do?

Li Yaonan looked at Lin Yixuan, always feeling that he would have a solution.

Lin Yixuan smiled coldly and said unhurriedly, "I want to sleep in bed at night."

Li Yaonan said at a conclusion, thinking about the small and soft bed in the bedroom, and then fantasized about the ease after adoption, gritted his teeth and said: " Okay." If there is no accident, he will be able to split the room after returning to the door tomorrow, it's only for one night, he can bear it.

"This pile of account books..." Lin Yixuan picked up the account book on the desk and shook it in front of Li Yaonan's eyes.

"I'll do the math." Li Yaonan waved his hand and answered extremely boldly, never mentioning that the Lin family's dowry should not be touched.

"Old Madam's birthday gift..."

"I'll prepare it."

"Your private house..."

"You still have no end!" Li Yaonan was not happy anymore, he had given all the property to him, and still wanted to make his own private house idea, but he was determined not to. Dry.

Lin Yixuan gave him a contemptuous look: "I'm just asking, is your private house enough to buy a house? After the adoption, you must have a charter for where we live, but if you don't have money, it doesn't matter if I add some."

"I don't need you . Tim!" Li Yaonan was so angry that he vomited blood. As a big man, he thought he didn't need to spend a lot of money to let Lin Yixuan buy a house, what did he do.

Lin Yixuan laughed, and sure enough, building his happiness on the pain of others would make his mood feel better.

"Then you are busy first." Lin Yixuan turned around and left without a trace of cloud after leaving a light sentence.

Li Yaonan was suffering from internal injuries, so it's not without reason that he doesn't like Lin Yixuan.

Li Yaonan frowned, no matter how reluctant he was, he was still busy. Fortunately, his mental arithmetic ability was good, and it was easy for him to read the ledger. Just a little bit, the traditional numbers looked dizzy, and there was no Arabic numerals to be clear at a glance.

He was so busy that he didn't go back to his room until midnight. Although he was quick to settle accounts, he couldn't keep up with so many accounts. It was September, and it was autumn harvest time, so he didn't know if he didn't know, but Li Yaonan really felt that , I shouldn't watch Lin Yixuan indifferently, it's really tiring!

Li Yaonan had a rare conscience to discover, and after seeing Lin Yixuan sleeping, the guilt in his heart instantly became powdery. Li Yaonan wanted to cry but had no tears, his comfortable and soft big bed...

Wronged, hugged the quilt and climbed up the soft collapse, Li Yaonan vowed in his heart that he must sleep in separate rooms tomorrow.

Early the next morning, the two of them went out in a carriage and went back to the door with three big carriages. Ma Yulian's eyes were red when she saw it. It was all hers. Damn Lin Yixuan, damn prodigal son, just go back to the door, bring that What are you doing.

The old lady's face is also not good, but who cares about them.

In the fiery eyes of everyone, the two swaggered out of the Li Mansion.

Along the way, Lin Yixuan was very silent, and Li Yaonan didn't say much when he saw it. Anyway, in his eyes, Lin Yixuan's face never looked better. I really don't know how a 16- or 17-year-old boy could have so many troubles.

Soon, the Lin Mansion was in sight.

The big housekeeper looked around from time to time at the door, and at a glance, he knew that he had been waiting for a long time.

Seeing their carriage, the servants of the Lin Mansion swarmed up.

"Ninth young master, you are finally back. Fourth young master is looking forward to it early in the morning."

"Ninth young master is safe!"

"Biao young master has asked several times, ninth young master and nine young masters, you can count.

" Walking into the gate, a fourteen-five-year-old boy ran out to meet him, shouting, "Ninth brother, ninth brother."

Li Yaonan took a closer look and immediately recognized that this boy was not A few days ago in Zuixianlou, did you encounter a neuropathy? Li Yaonan's face darkened. Anyone who was deceived as a fool would be unhappy. No wonder this young man always said some inexplicable things that day.

"Hey, Brother Jiu, do you still recognize me?" Yang Yi smiled brightly and looked at Li Yaonan as if nothing was wrong.

Li Yaonan felt depressed in his heart, and felt that his life would not be easy after crossing the border. Yang Yi dared to say how miserable and pitiful his eldest sister was. All of them were nonsense. Thanks to his sympathy, Li Yaonan felt deeply depressed. .

"Hello cousin." Li Yaonan said with a smile, and he couldn't see the complaints in his heart at all. As an in-law, even if he felt uncomfortable, he would knock his teeth down and swallow.

"You're naughty again." Lin Yixuan glanced at Yang Yi reproachfully, and a small smile formed on the corner of his lips, as gorgeous and touching as the blooming of a short-lived flower.

Li Yaonan was amazed, but he didn't expect Lin Yixuan to have other expressions besides his cold face.

"Hey, brother nine, fourth brother is waiting for you in the martial arts room on the right." Yang Yi smiled wickedly and pointed to a servant to show him the way.

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment, but he was not frightened. Although his body was not very good, he had practiced it in his previous life. He didn't have the ability to protect himself. The various kidnappings he faced every year were enough to make him die without a burial. place.

As soon as the Yanwu Fang heard the name, he knew that it was a place for fights. As a new brother-in-law, Li Yaonan felt that it was natural for the Lin family's brother to want to beat him up.

Then, Yang Yi took Lin Yixuan to the inner courtyard.

Li Yaonan was taken to the martial arts room by the servants.

When I entered, I was alone, and when I came out, my nose was blue and my face was swollen.

Lin Zhiyuan was quite satisfied with Li Yaonan. Seeing his weak appearance, he didn't expect that his skills were not bad.

"You have to treat Xuan'er well, and don't bully him."

Li Yaonan bared his teeth, his head twitched like a chicken pecking at rice.

Lin Zhiyuan smiled, Li Yaonan was Xuan'er's husband, he wouldn't really maim people, but it was difficult to make peace in the end, and handed over his dearest brother to him, and he has such a reputation, these few days I know How uncomfortable he was, but now it seems that it may be okay, at least Li Yaonan is better than the other.

"Let's go, change clothes, Xuan'er and the others should be in a hurry."

Li Yaonan followed behind him sullenly, planning to return half an hour of daily exercise to one hour, and resolutely restore his perfect body as soon as possible. With his stature and agile skills, the next time he sees the elder brother of the Lin family, he must call him back.

The day passed quickly, Li Yaonan squatted in the corner of the study alone, leaving space for their brothers.

Lin Yixuan was very satisfied with Li Yaonan's knowledge, and when he went back, he took out two letters of recommendation.

"This is..." Li Yaonan was overjoyed.

Lin Yixuan said indifferently: "Here is a letter of recommendation for General Weiyuan, and the other is for Lord Ye, the senior scholar in the imperial court."

Li Yaonan was puzzled, and it was nothing more than a bachelor in the imperial court. How could he have something to do with General Weiyuan?

"General Liao is the teacher of the fourth brother. Their family are all military generals, and their relatives and friends follow the path of military generals. The number of children's prisons in the family has always been vacant. If my brother asks for a place for tribute students, Lord Liao will definitely agree. Wei Academy, I think the former is more rigorous. As for Lord Ye, he has some kind of friendship with my brother. Although the fourth brother of Ming Wei Academy has a famous post, he didn't carry it with him, because I don't know when you will use it. It's more convenient for adults, just come with the recommendation letter, it's up to your clan brother to choose."

Li Yaonan was really moved, but he didn't expect the Lin family brother to be so thoughtful, holding the letter of recommendation like a thousand pieces of gold, look at it seriously Looking at Lin Yixuan, he assured: "Don't worry, I know that you belong to your heart. You are not willing to marry. After adoption, I will give you freedom. If you don't want to divorce, I will support you for the rest of your life."

Lin Yixuan was about to laugh angrily, but he didn't show anything on his face. Li Yaonan wanted to be beautiful, and after he adopted him, he would be free. If he really had a place in his heart, he would definitely like it. How could Shuang'er have a good life? He also counted on Li Yaonan to leave him a child.

Bah, after the adoption, I wanted to cross the river and demolish the bridge, but there is no door!

Li Yaonan suddenly shuddered, and a cool feeling rose in his heart, because Mao always felt like he was being calculated?

Li Yaonan thought about it for a while, and felt that there must be something wrong with the Li family, so he didn't care about it immediately. Anyway, he and the Li family couldn't live in harmony.