Chapter 39

After a while, there were bursts of loud noises from the room, including mother Wen's cry, and faint moans.

Li Yaonan was in a hurry to walk back and forth outside, only to feel that his palms were cold and his hands and feet were weak.

On the other end, Zhou Ma was beaten and screamed. The sound of the two sides made him upset. He pointed to a person beside him and said angrily, "Go and plug her mouth." The

little girl responded and ran quickly. Now, I understand that my master is very angry now, and I don't dare to touch his bad head.

"Why is there no sound inside?" The air pressure on Li Yaonan's body was getting lower and lower, the whole person was gloomy, and the eyes staring at the delivery room were red.

It was Madam Liu who saw that he was disrespectful, so she persuaded: "This is the case with the first child, and it will be fine in the future. I don't call now to save some energy, so that I won't have the energy to give birth later. Uncle, you should find someone else. Sit down , don't worry, the two midwives inside are very experienced, and the son is well raised, so nothing will happen."

After listening to the mother's persuasion, Li Yaonan felt a little at ease, but he hadn't waited for him yet. After sitting for a long time, the pots of blood and water in the room came out, and he was shocked to see that he had just put down his heart and was lifted up again.

Madam Liu was speechless, and she felt relieved at the same time. Her son did not marry the wrong person. This uncle looked good at first glance and knew that it hurts people.

The people in the room were busy, and Lin Yixuan's lower body got bigger and bigger, and then he screamed, mixed with Wen Po's calm and powerful voice, and kept talking to make him work harder.

Li Yaonan was in a hurry outside, and his heart was getting heavier and heavier. He also wanted to learn to be calm, and he also wanted to wait with peace of mind, but the people inside were his husband and child, and they were born prematurely, which made him not anxious. .

As time passed, a night passed, and the next day dawned, when the genius was just dawning, and the cry of a baby broke the quiet dawn.

Li Yaonan's humiliating legs and feet softened, and he fell on the steps under the eaves. He couldn't believe it: "Have you given

birth ?" Both mother and son are safe."

Li Yaonan breathed a deep sigh of relief, until he heard that mother and son were safe, he realized that he was already sweating profusely, followed by a burst of ecstasy, rushing into the house like the wind, only to see Lin Yixuan's face pale and tired. He had to fall into a deep sleep, his jet-black hair and cheeks were covered with sticky sweat, as if he had been pulled out of the water.

Thinking of the premature birth of the child today, Li Yaonan was still angry with Lin Yixuan, but seeing him look like a gossamer, he couldn't help but feel pity, but he still couldn't let him go easily, at least he had to give Lin Yixuan a good memory, lest he don't let him go again. Take your body seriously.

Mother Wen gave the child a bath, wrapped it in a cloth, brought it to Li Yaonan to see, and said with a smile, "It weighs a full six pounds and two taels, and he is a strong little guy."

Li Yaonan saw the little child's heart softened, and the second It felt so ugly, and she frowned in disgust: "It's ugly, it doesn't look like me at all."

After hearing this, Granny Wen smiled: "It's like this for children, after a few days of raising their skin, the skin will open up, look at that little nose Little eyes, didn't he just follow the uncle."

How could Li Yaonan really dislike his son, his heart is warm, and he doesn't know if there is no child, he always feels that it is the most troublesome creature in the world, only when he has a child, he realizes that the one who sees the child In an instant, his heart seemed to become complete. With a husband and a son, he had a real home in ancient times.

Seeing that he liked it, Granny Wen held the baby to him.

Li Yaonan took his son with stiff hands, not daring to move at all, for fear of damaging that small group of things, so anxiously shouted to Granny Wen, "Hurry up and take him away."

Granny Wen was amused. She had never seen a father like this before. She said with a smile, "It's okay, just relax. It's only comfortable for a child to hug him like this." She then pointed out Li Yaonan's movements for hugging the child.

Li Yaonan only felt really tired, so after holding the child for a while, she would return it to Mother Wen. She was really afraid that he would not be careful, and that there was no weight in his hands, what would he do if he hurt the child.

He was completely relieved, and Li Yaonan felt a burst of exhaustion. Today, he was very tired. Seeing that everything in the house was orderly, the nurse was already waiting by the side, and the two maids even directed the servants to go back and forth.

Li Yaonan said hello, went to the next room, fell on the bed and fell asleep.

This sleep, he slept until the afternoon.

Lin Yixuan woke up once, saw the soft baby, and felt guilty for a while, almost because of his mistakes, the child could not come to this world. It was so dangerous, Lin Yixuan felt a burst of self-blame in his heart. Seeing that Li Yaonan was not in the house, he was a little anxious. He knew that her husband was really angry this time, so he looked up at the nurse and said, "Where is my

husband?"

The child just went to bed, the young master is so handsome and looks like a great uncle, you don't know, the uncle was so anxious at that time, when I heard that you gave birth to a son, you can't even stand still." The nurse said with a smile, She is a servant of Lin's mother's village, and her family's deeds are in the hands of Lin's mother. Not to mention her respectful attitude towards Lin Yixuan, it is even better to pick it up.

Lin Yixuan heard the words, the color on his face really softened, and changed to a warm color. When he heard the news of his brother's broken leg yesterday, his mind was blank and his heart was numb, so he lost his sense of proportion. He was in the mood to think about what Mother Zhou said yesterday, anyway, he wouldn't believe that something really happened to Big Brother.

Thinking about it carefully, there are a lot of loopholes in Zhou Ma's words, and he is also concerned about it, so he didn't reflect it.

It needs to be known that if the eldest brother really broke his leg in the Hou residence, why would he have to ask the imperial doctor to come, but after listening to the meaning of Zhou Ma's words, the doctor said that the elder brother was useless. How could this be possible? Doubtful, Lin Yixuan held back his temper. Now that he has a husband and a son, he can no longer spare his own body as he did yesterday. Seeing Li Yaonan's sullen face, to be honest, he was still a little scared.

After all, he was a little tired, Lin Yixuan thought for a while, and fell asleep again after a while.

However, Li Yaonan took the elder brother's affairs to heart. After waking up in the afternoon, he sent someone to the capital to inquire about the news. The one who sent Lin Yixuan's staff was still a steward. If you are familiar with it, it will be easier to inquire about the affairs of the Marquis of Jingyang.

After Li Yaonan was busy with all this, he suddenly remembered that he seemed to have forgotten an important thing this morning, so he hurriedly summoned Mammy Liu: "Has the good news been sent?"

Mammy Liu glanced at him reproachfully, and said with a smile : "It was sent out early, and the clan also informed me that the Zhang family has sent a message today, and Mrs. Zhang will come to help tomorrow morning, lest you two be awake, and the young master's three rituals can't be sloppy. "

Li Yaonan felt ashamed for a while, didn't he forget about the three rituals? It is true that the original owner has never experienced it, and modern people don't pay much attention to Shisan, so he should only need to hold a full moon banquet.

Li Yaonan patted his head angrily: "By the way, it seems that the reward hasn't been paid yet." He was so happy this morning that he didn't remember anything.

Madam Liu sighed: "It's been issued a long time ago, the whole house is up and down, and the old slave is the master, and each person is issued 2 taels of silver." Her uncle is good at everything, but he didn't get a good baby, and there is even a decent elder in the family. No, it will not be very thorough.

"Thanks to Mommy." Li Yaonan sincerely thanked him.

Madam Liu smiled humbly: "This is what the old slave should do." As long as the uncle doesn't think she is in the way, she still remembers the days before, when the uncle treated her with nose, nose, eyes and eyes.

Seeing that there was nothing wrong, Li Yaonan went to the bedroom to see the child.

The little child slept next to Lin Yixuan, and Li Yaonan's whole heart calmed down when he looked at the big one and the small one.

The child's cheeks were red and wrinkled, and he was sleeping soundly. Looking closely, his nose looks a bit like him, his mouth follows Lin Yixuan's, and he can't see it with his eyes closed. But what Li Yaonan thought and liked, even if the child fell asleep, he would never get tired of watching it.

After staying in the room for a while, the smell of blood in the morning didn't seem to dissipate. Li Yaonan saw Lin Yixuan's eyelashes moving slightly, as if he was about to wake up, and then turned to leave. He decided to teach Lin Yixuan a lesson.

Seeing that her son was awake, the maid hurriedly poured tea and water for him, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and asked people to quickly prepare chicken soup.

Lin Yixuan opened his eyes in a daze, and after a while in a trance, he realized where he was, and looked at the child with a soft face. This was the blood of him and his husband, and then his eyes swept around the room, but he didn't see that wipe of him. Looking forward to the figure, the loss flashed on the face, some grievances, and some uncomfortable.

Seeing this, the maid hurriedly said, "Young Master is looking for Uncle. He has just left, and he should not have gone far. Otherwise, the servant will call him over."

Lin Yixuan shook his head, and his heart was a little more settled. Since Li Yaonan had just left, There must be something wrong. He feels that his husband will always come over, so there is no need to disturb him now.

Unexpectedly, he didn't see Li Yaonan until the evening. He only learned from the servants that Li Yaonan had arranged for the steward to go to the capital.

Lin Yixuan felt a little sad in his heart. He always remembered Li Yaonan's cold eyes before giving birth.

The next morning, Mrs. Zhang came over and saw that Li Yaonan scolded Li Yaonan without first asking him what he was doing. Even the husband couldn't take care of him well.

Li Yaonan is actually very wronged. Who would have thought that her mother-in-law would send such a nanny. If you want to hide it, you can hide it. If you want to say it, you will finish it all at once, hesitantly, and cover up. Isn't this intentional to make people anxious? Mother Zhou couldn't speak clearly. She only said that my uncle broke his leg while riding a horse, but he didn't say anything about the consequences in advance, causing Lin Yixuan to have fetal gas at the time. Li Yaonan felt suffocated when he thought about it now.

Seeing this, Mrs. Zhang couldn't bear to blame her. This nephew was pitiful. The husband gave birth to a child, and there was no one in charge of the family. He was a man himself, and no woman was careful. The power of the family began to arrange three washing banquets for the grand-nephew.

Lin Yixuan woke up again, but he didn't see Li Yaonan again. Hearing that Mrs. Zhang came to help, he could only suppress the disappointment in his heart and wait quietly.

It was just two days later that Lin Yixuan became anxious. Every time he woke up, Li Yaonan had just left. Once or twice, it was normal. It was like this for two consecutive days. How could he not think about it? Going to Suzhou, he didn't want to leave a knot between them.