Chapter 55

The time for one cup of tea and two cups of tea has passed, and the tea cup on the table has been changed several times by the servant.

Lin Yixuan's face was ashen, and he finally knew where their disembarkation was. He caught a little maid who was serving tea: "What about your master?" The

little maid hurriedly knelt on the ground, kowtowed again, begged for mercy, and cried as if Lin Yixuan had done something to her. "The slaves don't know either. I beg the Ninth Young Master for mercy. The slaves have parents and younger siblings. The slaves really don't know..."

"Shut up!" Lin Yixuan was already in a hurry at this time. Although this incident is not a big deal, it's not good-looking in terms of face, and it will inevitably be brought out by others to talk about it in the future.

A haze flashed between Lin Yixuan's brows, and he said fiercely, "As long as my mother is Mrs. Lin San, she has the right to clean up you. If you have the ability, you can cry and show me."

Li Yaonan suddenly remembered that this scene was very familiar. Thinking back, wasn't that the case when Chunxiang climbed the bed? I haven't done anything yet, so the box will cry and press the charge first. The Hou Mansion's hospitality is really strange.

The little maid didn't dare to cry immediately, instead she shrank back with lingering fears.

Lin Yixuan's expression turned cold: "Say, what's wrong with my mother?"

"Slave, I really don't know." The little maid said hesitantly, her head buried even lower.

Lin Yixuan believed that she was a ghost, and anger rose up in his heart.

"Yixuan!" Li Yaonan called him lightly, turned his head to look out the door, and the sound of footsteps came from far to near.

Lin Yixuan's face was expressionless, and he quickly regained his composure. He knew that he was impulsive just now, but he hated in his heart. When he returned to this place again, seeing the familiar scenery, the hatred in his heart welled up inexplicably. If it wasn't for his mother, the Marquis of Jingyang He didn't want to stay even a moment longer!

"Yo! Who am I, it turns out to be the ninth brother, why are you embarrassing a little girl, tsk tsk, it's so pitiful, my eyes are red from crying." A frivolous voice came over, a young man in his twenties The son, surrounded by a few maids, walked in.

"This is the ninth brother-in-law, right? Jingyang Houfu is not a place where cats and dogs can come to the door." Lin Zhihan said condescendingly, although with a smile on his mouth, the contempt in his eyes was obvious, he waved his hand, and all the servants around him retreat.

Before waiting for Lin Yixuan to get angry, Li Yaonan nodded and agreed, "It's true that cats and dogs can't come to the door."

Lin Zhihan was stunned for a moment, feeling that there was something wrong with this person, Lin Yixuan's mind changed, but he immediately laughed. They didn't name names, so it's possible that they were seated in the right numbers, and cats and dogs could come to the door. What kind of place was Jingyang Hou's mansion?

Seeing Lin Yixuan laughing, Lin Zhihan quickly reflected it, and his face was flushed with anger, but this was his head, but it was not easy to criticize, and Li Yaonan didn't name his name: "It's just a small advocacy, You are not welcome here, please."

Li Yaonan didn't change his face, naturally he wouldn't leave so fast, and he didn't know the news of Lin's mother, he said with a faint smile: "It turns out that my brother-in-law is not allowed to come to the door, and Xiaosheng is taught. , I will study it someday, and keep in mind the rules of Jingyang Hou's mansion."

"You..." Lin Zhihan got angry, his face turned cold, glanced at Lin Yixuan, and said sarcastically, "What do you think he is? Good thing, the slut who eloped with others has tarnished the reputation of my Hou Mansion, and dared to come back again."

Li Yaonan just pretended not to hear, and always smiled.

Lin Yixuan's face was indifferent, it was undeniable that seeing Li Yaonan's attitude made him feel relieved, and his answer became more confident: "No. Say it in front of your uncle."

Lin Zhihan was so choked that he caught his breath in his throat. How could he dare to spread these words out? The elders knew that they would not kill him, but he never imagined that the ninth brother would be so shameless. Black and white.

Lin Zhihan originally wanted to turn his head and leave, but he was just expelled, so why should he bother? If he didn't want to watch the joke, he wouldn't even look at him, but after thinking about it, his eyes suddenly turned, and Lin Zhihan had bad intentions. He laughed: "Do you want to know the news of Madam?"

Lin Yixuan's pupils shrank and stared at him coldly.

Lin Zhihan raised his eyebrows proudly, and smiled gloatingly: "You beg me, beg me, I'll tell you that no one will come to Beiyuan except me in this Hou residence, and you don't expect Dad

to meet you." Lin Yixuan was silent, knowing him well . He was telling the truth, but it was impossible for him to ask for help, and he said disdainfully: "What kind of shit are you? With my eldest brother in your life, you will never be able to succeed. You are as cheap as Concubine Zhou."

"Bah! You I really think I'm the son of the Hou's mansion, and I don't take photos, my mother is in charge of the three houses now, who are you?" Lin Zhihan scolded, Lin Yixuan's heart tightened, and the mother really had an accident, and said contemptuously: "Young Master Talking nonsense there, the Hou Mansion has strict rules, if the concubine is in power, it will not be a joke, and you are not afraid of the wind."

"The third lady is now in the temple... You are telling me." Lin Zhihan was shocked again. Angered again, he glared at Lin Yixuan fiercely.

"You came here privately, if you let Uncle know..." Lin Yixuan said unhurriedly, his tail slightly raised, revealing a three-point threat and seven-point sharpness!

"You..." Lin Zhihan widened his eyes and pointed at Lin Yixuan, unable to speak. He was extremely surprised. How could he have guessed the uncle's order. Grandfather once said that the Lin family does not have that descendant. Just leave it to dry, presumably after today, they will not come to the door again.

"Why did my mother go to the temple?" Lin Yixuan's eyes were clearly threatening, and he said coldly, "It's okay if you don't say anything. My brother-in-law was beaten out of the house by my brother-in-law. I think everyone likes to hear it.

" He didn't burst out laughing, when did his little husband learn to be such a rogue, and he even created something out of nothing!

"You..." Lin Zhihan's complexion turned pale for a while, and he felt remorse in his heart. He had known that he should not have come to see the joke today, and at this moment, he had a feeling of being unable to advance or retreat.

"What are you? If you don't believe me, just try it." Lin Yixuan repeatedly beat him up, not giving him any chance to think.

Lin Zhihan was furious: "How dare you ignore the reputation of the Hou's mansion."

Lin Yixuan smiled coldly: "It

's none of my business." "This is the Jingyang Hou's mansion, not a place where you can run wild." Think about countermeasures.

How could Lin Yixuan not know what he was thinking, so he blocked him with one sentence: "I'm not rambunctious, I'm just reasoning with you, if you have the ability, you can call someone, you say whoever is worse between the two of us, I'll marry off. My brother."

When Lin Zhihan heard this, his whole body instantly slumped. Indeed, no matter what happened, he would not be able to please him, not to mention that he was not that powerful at home, so he looked at Lin Yixuan angrily, and took him with him. Feeling a bit of revenge, he said cheerfully: "Mother cleaned up her servants some time ago, and the Zhou Wang family sued her grandmother. Our Hou Mansion is a benevolent family, so there is no room to treat the servant's mistress harshly, and to accommodate the aunt's children. No, safflower was found in my mother's room, and there were both personal and material evidences. Both crimes were punished. My grandmother asked my mother to go to the temple to recuperate..." After a pause, Lin Zhihan continued, "Grandmother didn't say when my mother would come back."

Lin Yixuan was so angry that he gritted his teeth, his eyes flashing with uncontrollable anger.

"It's none of my business." Lin Zhihan hurriedly stepped back in shock: "My mother was unlucky and was arrested for a crime. My mother didn't participate this time."

Lin Yixuan said sternly: "What kind of mother is my aunt, be careful I will tear your mouth."

"You dare!" Lin Zhihan retorted from a distance, and ran out of the house, and quickly left with the servants. I just feel bad, I haven't seen him for more than a year, and Xiao Jiu is so sharp and sharp that he can hardly recognize it.

Knowing what they wanted to know, the two of them didn't stay for a long time. Today, the Marquis of Jingyang is obviously a slap in the face, and it's still the kind of slow fire. Although it can't see results in a day or two, it will last a long time...

Li Yaonan sneered, in the eyes of outsiders, he He and the husband stayed in the Hou Mansion for a long time before they came out. If they don't come to visit in the future, there will be nothing wrong with Jingyang Hou Mansion. It can only be that Li Yaonan is disrespectful. They ate behind closed doors.

Hou Mansion's methods are higher than that of Li Mansion. If the five young masters hadn't come out to disrupt the situation, they would probably have gone to waste today.

Moreover, the little maid was crying and making trouble, which made him have to think a lot. No matter what happened to them in the Hou Mansion, the master never saw it. Of course, the Jingyang Hou Mansion could be pushed clean.

Heh, as expected of a high-profile family, he just stood still, leaving them with nothing to do. He could never publicize it. The Jingyang Marquis actually avoided meeting him, and he didn't say that other people's words were mild, so what if it spread out. , people will only say that he is ignorant, and the servants are not obedient. They can look for it, and they can ask. If they don't see the master of Jingyang Hou's mansion, they will not come to the door in the future. What kind of logic is this? On the body, not to mention that he is still a junior, a simple and simple move can harm people invisibly.

Lin Yixuan had a sullen expression on his face until he got into the carriage. He was worried about his mother, but also blamed himself. If his mother hadn't been dealing with the Zhou family, she probably wouldn't have caused such a big trouble. What a bunch of good slaves. , Even in the mother's room, safflower can be found. Lin Zhihan's words, Lin Yixuan has no doubts, the mother must have been calculated, but who is the one who calculated her, he is still not sure.

"Okay, don't worry, I know where my mother is, we'll go see it tomorrow, don't put your face down." Li Yaonan pinched his cheek and spoke to make him happy.

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, a flash of guilt flashed in his eyes: "I'm sorry, I embarrassed you today."

Li Yaonan sneered: "You and I are still so polite? Don't worry, his husband will let you get the money back. "