Chapter 24

"It's just a firework girl." Lin Yixuan said coldly, the color on his face was like the ice in the cold winter and twelfth lunar month.

Li Yaonan didn't care, and looked at Lin Yixuan with a look that you don't understand: "You don't understand this, the fireworks girl is enough. Those young ladies haven't grown up, so there's no interest in seeing them."

Lin Yixuan was so angry that he thought He vomited blood, and he dared not to pass the housemaid, because he was too young and tasteless. He sneered: "There are no clean women in the painting boat."

"Just take a look." Li Yaonan always felt that Lin Yixuan was a little weird today, but he was used to it and didn't take it to heart. Before Lin Yixuan could breathe a sigh of relief, he heard Li Yaonan

say again: "Actually, I want to see the Qinhuai River more, and I heard that there are talented women there."

Gong, coldly threw a sentence: "Look at it slowly." Turned around and left.

Li Yaonan was inexplicable and found that the young master of the Lin family had become more elusive since he left the Li residence.

Lin Yixuan was sulking while sitting in the cabin, and then he was in the mood to organize his thoughts. Many issues that he had ignored in the past came to mind. Li Yaonan was obviously only interested in women. He said that he wanted to let him go. For his own sake, he can see that Li Yaonan still respects him, but this respect is not for his wife, but for a close friend who shares weal and woe.

Lin Yixuan felt bitter in his heart, it was impossible to say how deeply he had feelings for Li Yaonan, but since he was married, the position of the wife of the family must be secure. He didn't mind that Li Yaonan had other women, but But Li Yaonan was never allowed to bring back a concubine's eldest son.

Lin Yixuan's heart froze. Before, he always thought that Li Yaonan's life would not last long, and he just wanted to move out of the house as soon as possible, but he forgot that if Li Yaonan was also adopted out in his previous life, Li Yaozu would have only one brother left, then he had never heard of it. Li Yaonan's name also seems to be reasonable. It's not that Li Yaonan is short-lived, but that he is no longer a member of the Li family!

Lin Yixuan's eyes darkened, and he pressed his hand lightly on his belly. He felt that some things could not wait any longer.

When they arrived in Suzhou, it was already the second evening. Lijiazhuang was still a few kilometers away from Suzhou City. They stayed at the inn that night.

Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan are husband and wife, so they were naturally arranged in a guest room. Li Yaonan consciously placed a quilt in the middle of the bed, and jokingly said to Lin Yixuan, "Chu

Hanhejie !" Not interested, then how can he conceive a child!

The two of them didn't sleep that night.

Li Yaonan was excited, and when he went to the ancestral hall, he could really get rid of the Li family.

Lin Yixuan was annoyed. In a word, he was tossing and turning at night, but after this day, he began to focus on taking care of his body. His attitude towards Li Yaonan also turned eighteen degrees, and he became better. .

Early the next morning, the group set off to leave.

Li Yaonan bought a lot of things in Suzhou City again. Li Jingxiang nodded secretly when he saw it. This kid from the Li family knows how to be a man. I think it's right to adopt Li Yaonan. Since Li Yaonan can get the recommendation letters from Guozijian and Mingwei Academy, his own future will not be bad. What's more rare is that he will think about his family. Li Tai'an had no eyes, so he would give up such a good son, just for the family to take advantage of it.

Li Yaoxiang's calculus was rattling in his heart, Li Taicheng's grandfather was a brother to his grandfather, and Li Yaonan's succession was indeed far from the Li Mansion, but the relationship with the family was closer, and most of them were related to each other. , distant relatives are also relatives.

If Li Yaonan is promising, as long as the clan treats him well, are you afraid that he will not help? What's more, he is also very optimistic about Li Yaonan's husband. In the end, he came from a wealthy family. Just looking at his style, even the prefect is far behind.

Li Jingxiang is now completely dead to Li Tai'an. Since Mrs. Li's death, the Li House has been dominated by two women. Li Tai'an is so confused now that he doesn't even want his own son. It is really unfortunate for the family to marry such a woman.

Two hours later, the group finally arrived at Lijiazhuang. The second uncle and others took their leave one after another. Li Yaonan also got off the carriage and walked, looking at the surrounding scenery like a bun. But I don't know that he is also a landscape, a few big carts of things, and the carriage is still so grand, who is this person?

Lijiazhuang is a small and prosperous village, and every household has green brick and tile houses. Although it is in the countryside, its geographical location is very good. Jiangnan is worthy of being a land of fish and rice. Lijiazhuang is not barren at all, with fertile farmland and dense fruit trees. Li Yaonan also saw a few cow herders, sitting on the back of the cow, humming and singing an idyllic scene.

There are many children playing by the river. Although the weather turns cold in September, the naughty children go into the water to fish. The child just happened to be caught by the parents. The rural woman's scolding was loud. , they heard it from afar.

While walking, Li Youxin explained: "That is the youngest son of Lian Bo's family, he is very naughty, and he is a little careless, either going up the tree to dig for birds' eggs, or going into the water to fish for fish. Even the aunt has scolded countless times, the boy is slick. Very, every time I say I don't dare, and the next time I do it again, even my aunt can't do anything about him."

"Puchi!" Li Yaonan laughed, isn't this what modern people say, the courage to admit mistakes and never repent?

"Yo! The letter boy is back, the fourth uncle is not making a fuss." A farmer man greeted enthusiastically, looking at Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan curiously.

Li Youxin smiled: "My father is behind, ask him to go." The

peasant man was choked, and he felt that the scholar was a bad person. When they saw Li Jingxiang getting off the carriage, the farmer's back stood up: "Hello, patriarch."

Li Jingxiang nodded: "Have all the land at home been collected?" The

farmer shook his head like a drum, the patriarch was in their hearts, The majesty is formed over time, how can he dare to be presumptuous.

Li Jingxiang shouted with a stern face, "Then why don't you hurry up?" The

farmer ran away, and soon, he heard laughter from a distance.

"Haha, Qiangzi, how is it? Did you ask?"

"Don't mention it, the patriarch

is there." "What's the matter? We also care about the clansmen. Look at those trucks, do you know who they belong to?"

"Where am I ? I know, anyway, I won't ask, I'm going to you."

"Who told you to lose the bet just now, willing to admit defeat."

"Go, I won't be fooled by you anymore."

"..."

Li Yaonan was speechless, He's not a panda, what's so rare.

Li Jingxiang said with a smile: "They are not malicious, don't worry about it."

Li Yaonan shook his head, naturally he would not take it to heart, but if he remembered correctly, the fourth uncle seemed to be the uncle of the cheap father he was going to adopt, and instead asked, "What happened to the fourth uncle?

" Uncle..." Li Youxin Balabala told him that Li Yaonan must understand the great achievements of the fourth uncle, if there was no fourth uncle, he would definitely not have come out of the Li residence so easily. Li Jingxiang added: "Your father came to me a few days ago and said that he wanted to change someone to adopt

you, at least to have both parents. I didn't agree."

The adoption of the family was an exchange of interests between him and the patriarch, but Li Jingxiang was able to do his best, and he accepted the love.

If the fourth uncle didn't cry, make trouble, hang himself, and if Li Tai'an really had any idea, the patriarch might not refuse it. In this age, marriage is important, and he is adopted to a person whose whole family is dead. In the future, he will be a lonely man. , even if you have relatives in the clan, after all, they are separated by several layers. It is impossible to say anything about it. Outsiders will only think that the clan has done too much.

Since the ancients established a clan, there were naturally benefits of a clan. Li Yaonan was convinced of this, but everything had advantages and disadvantages. At present, he needed the clan as his support, but he did not need multiple parents to take care of him.

Since the ancestral hall had not yet been opened, Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan stayed at the patriarch's house that day.

The patriarch's house is a typical ancient courtyard. Because they have a lot of things and there are six servants, the patriarch arranges them in the east wing, which is an independent courtyard. Relatively speaking, this is an attitude towards his own people. .

After the two settled down, Lin Yixuan asked people to move things into the side room, and then began to classify them. According to the information they heard along the way, they sent them from house to house. Only the patriarch and the fourth uncle were left, which he planned to stay. Go for a walk in a while.

This was the first time in his two lifetimes, and he came to the country for the first time, and he was not as vulgar as he imagined. On the contrary, Lin Yixuan felt that these farmers were sincere and not falsified. Seeing the smiling faces of the children and the hard work of the farmers, his dull mood seemed to have also improved. .

In fact, the same is true for Li Yaonan. No matter his past or present life, he has never been to the countryside, and he doesn't even know what wheat looks like. This is the first time he has seen the beauty of the countryside. To be honest, if the government hadn't imposed too many taxes and the imperial court would have to recruit troops, he would have I really want to be a wealthy idler in the countryside.

Of course, this is just a thought. If he really wanted him to farm, Li Yaonan would not do it even if he was killed.

Seeing that Lin Yixuan was busy, Li Yaonan was quite impressed, why is such a virtuous person not a woman.