Chapter 34

Since Li Yaonan thought so, he immediately took action, chose a day with good weather, and packed Lin Yixuan to the hot spring village.

Lin Yixuan couldn't keep up his spirits lazily. After getting on the carriage, he curled up into a ball, hugging the quilt and nesting in the corner like a little squirrel.

Li Yaonan looked amused, he touched him tentatively, put his hand on Lin Yixuan's back, thought for a moment, then gently embraced him, and found that there was no disgust, Li Yaonan breathed a sigh of relief. Fang hugged the person, afraid that he would be cold, and helped him twist the quilt.

Shuang'er's body is not as soft as a woman's, but not as hard as a man's. So far, Li Yaonan has not found that he has any impulse towards Lin Yixuan, but he will not have any feelings of disgust, so that's enough. Li Yaonan thought to himself, take it slow, he felt that since he knew Lin Yixuan, his patience with Lin Yixuan was beyond ordinary. Lin Yixuan's temper was very appetizing to him. He thinks it's not bad for such a person to live a lifetime.

Lin Yixuan's body froze for a moment, and then he relaxed again. Feeling Li Yaonan's warm embrace, he found a comfortable position and leaned in his embrace.

If he said that a few days ago, he still didn't know why Li Yaonan acted on him, but after getting along with him for a while, how could he be as smart as he couldn't guess.

But it was because he had guessed it that he was grateful to Li Yaonan for his diligence. He remembered that Li Yaonan didn't like Shuang'er. At first, he tried his best, but didn't let Li Yaonan look at him more. Now, seeing Li Yaonan trying so hard to adapt, Lin Yixuan felt sour in his heart. Astringent, he felt that Li Yaonan's doting was like a kind of poison. After enjoying his kindness, he was afraid that he would never let go.

It's not that he doesn't believe in Li Yaonan, but he is timid in his heart. He is afraid that his sincerity will be in vain again. After looking at Li Yaonan carefully, he finds that he looks a lot masculine in the past few months, and his handsome facial features show sharp edges and corners. His resolute, wild and unrestrained face in the past has now changed into a warm and jade-like expression, and there is always a slight smile on the corners of his lips.

Lin Yixuan suddenly felt that if he let go of such a good man, he would not be human anymore.

As the carriage swayed, Lin Yixuan thought about his thoughts, and fell asleep after a while.

Seeing the sleeping person in his arms, Li Yaonan felt that his shoulders were a little numb, and laughed bitterly in his heart, but he was finally reluctant to wake him up. Seeing Lin Yixuan sleeping soundly, he also felt sleepy, and found a pillow to cushion him. Go down, close your eyes and rest your mind, listening to the quiet breathing of the people beside you, only feel that the years are quiet.

When he arrived at the hot spring village, Li Yaonan had already prepared meals for him.

Because he slept in the carriage during the day, Lin Yixuan was in good spirits at the moment. Maybe it was because he changed places or because he was in a good mood, Lin Yixuan ate half a bowl more than usual today.

Li Yaonan nodded and smiled, feeling very relieved, knowing that coming to Hot Spring Zhuangzi was the right decision.

In the afternoon, when they were in the room, Lin Yixuan was idle and had nothing to do with reading the book, while Li Yaonan was writing articles. The two of them did their own things and complemented each other. In the quiet and quiet room, a touch of warmth rose.

At night, Lin Yixuan returned to the bedroom, saw the thick quilt on the bed, and froze there.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly: "Go

to sleep." Lin Yixuan kept silent, Li Yaonan worked so hard for their relationship, if he was being hypocritical, he would not be able to justify it. He slowly took off his clothes, felt the cold air outside, and hurriedly got into the quilt, leaving only A head is outside.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, took off his coat, and then got into the quilt, stretched out his hand to embrace Lin Yixuan, and let him lie in his arms.

This is a decision Li Yaonan only made today. Since he doesn't hate Lin Yixuan, why not sleep in the same quilt? They are already husbands, so why should they be so clear? Not difficult.

Quietly listening to the heartbeats of the people beside him, Lin Yixuan had no dreams all night.

The two had been living in Zhuangzi for nearly a month before returning to the mansion. At this time, Lin Yixuan's stomach had already bulged slightly.

Every time Li Yaonan sees it, the feeling in his heart is very subtle. There is both joy for the child and an indescribable strangeness.

During these days, Lin Yixuan was very happy. The only regret was that Li Yaonan refused to accompany him to the hot springs. I think Li Yaonan will really spoil him.

The more he got along with Li Yaonan, the more Lin Yixuan felt that he really knew very little about this husband before. When he discovered some of Li Yaonan's fantastic ideas, he couldn't help but be amazed and admired. He has never thanked Jingyang Houfu like this before. , Uncle did find him a good husband.

As for the other side of the capital, since the ninth son's marriage, Mrs. Lin San was unhappy and her brows had not stretched. No matter how angry or hated she was, Lin Yixuan was the child she gave birth to in October.

When she thought of her precious brother, who was sent away to marry a foreign country, she hated it in her heart. She hated Jiu Ge'er for being unsatisfactory, but also hated the indifference of the people in the Houfu. Her mother had chosen thousands of choices, but she never expected to choose such a family for her. She said that it was the Hou's mansion, and the inner strength was so dirty that she didn't even want to mention it.

Her ninth brother has been pampered since he was a child, and I don't know if he will adapt to Yangzhou. I heard that his husband is a good one, but she has never met her, so how can she rest assured? Besides, the second sister-in-law will not be so generous, really Plan for my ninth brother.

Thinking of the letter from Yangzhou, Mrs. Lin San felt a pain in her heart, and her hatred for the Hou Mansion was even greater. The ninth brother who married her was not enough, and she even cut off contact with the ninth brother. It's not that Zhiyuan has something to do with Yuelai Inn, she is afraid that she won't even receive the letter from Jiu Ge'er.

Brother Jiu's child has never reported good news but not bad news. The letter only said that he was very good and that his husband was also adopted. Mrs. Lin San's heart was like fifteen buckets pumping water up and down, all of which were adopted. How is this possible? As long as she thinks of her ninth brother, where she is wronged, Mrs. Lin San becomes furious and has a few blisters on her mouth.

The first room, the second room, and the second room were happy to see her joke. The first room wanted to send Lin Yixuan to the Prince's Mansion, but he was so troubled and lost a good piece, how could he feel at ease.

The second room is because of marrying a daughter. Seeing that the fourth girl is about to marry into the royal family, Lin Yixuan makes a big move and makes an elopement drama. If this matter goes out, it will make the fourth girl how to behave in the future and how to be the concubine of the palace. It was good that Lin Yixuan was not sent to the family temple, and Lin Li dared to have any objection.

Mrs. Lin San was helpless and could only wash her face in tears. She blamed her mother for leaving early and not leaving her a brother to help her. Otherwise, how would the Jingyang Houfu dare to treat her like this.

Lin Zhiyuan has nothing to do with his mother. In recent days, he ran to the Yuelai Inn every day. He only hoped that his brother would write more letters to reassure his mother.

Lin Yixuan didn't let them down. Even Lin Zhiyuan didn't expect that when he received a letter from his brother again, there was such a big surprise that he was going to be an uncle.

Knowing that Lin Yixuan was pregnant, Mrs. Lin became happy. Looking at the thin page of stationery, she cried and laughed. Her ninth brother finally came to the rescue. It would be good to have a child, and she would be able to rely on her in the future.

It's just that they didn't expect that there were surprises to come. Brother Jiu knew that he was filial to his mother, and because he was afraid of the cold weather in Beijing, he even sent drawings of floor heating. Mrs. Lin San might not understand what it was, but Lin Zhiyuan did. , The construction of the palace warm pavilion is not as detailed as this drawing.

Mrs. Lin San happily started the work on the same day. It doesn't matter if the government does not allocate money, it's a big deal to pay for it by herself.

Lin Zhiyuan took the blueprints and went out to sell them. First, he went to his master's house, then went to the Ministry of War Shangshu Mansion, and closed the door with Lord Shangshu and chatted for nearly half an hour before leaving.

Then I went to Lianjun Wangfu.

In addition to using the floor heating drawings to send favors, Lin Zhiyuan also had other important things. His brother wrote a letter instructing him to open a teahouse in Beijing, asking him to think of ways to send some members out, and also asking him to find some questions for the imperial examinations in previous years.

When Lin Zhiyuan saw his brother's letter, he couldn't say that the boy was outgoing, but he could only sigh in his heart that a boy in my family was growing up, and my brother really grew up.

Lin Zhiyuan was very happy to find that his brother had mentioned more things about his brother-in-law in his recent letters. His brother was too worry-free, but it made people feel very distressed. Sometimes he couldn't do anything about his brother, but Knowing that his brother-in-law will come to the capital to take the imperial examination next year, he is still very happy, but he doesn't know if he is still in the capital at that time...

Going to the military camp is his hope. With the reminder from his brother, he can't do the same for Houfu as before. With that kind of trust, his grandfather could agree to send his grandson to that kind of place. If he had a conflict with the interests of the Hou Mansion, he would not dare to think about what happened next.

The mother and son agreed and ignored Jingyang Hou's mansion. Mrs. Lin only pretended to announce to the mansion, but she didn't say it too clearly. Others only knew that she was going to start work and get some warm money to save money. It's a joke, Mrs. Lin San doesn't care. People don't look down on floor heating and like to use charcoal basins.

This time they don't want it, next time it won't be so cheap.

Although the ninth brother of her family was ordered not to have contact with the Hou residence, it did not mean that she could not send things over, as long as she kept it secret and kept it from the Hou residence.

Mrs. Lin San was busy, looking for an experienced mother, preparing various supplements, and various utensils for children, all loaded on the carriage, and planned to be sent to Yangzhou.

Lin Yixuan's side was the same. When he returned to Li's house, he was busy. Not only did he have to organize New Year's goods, but also to prepare New Year's gifts for the clan. This was his first year of marriage to the Li's house, and everything should not be sloppy.

However, before that, when Lin Yixuan returned to Li's house, the first thing he did was to send away the two maids his mother had given him, looking unsightly.

These two maids were his mother prepared for him, and the whole family deed is in his hands. If it was changed before, he might think that it would be okay to arrange two rooms for Li Yaonan, but now as long as Li Yaonan doesn't mention it, he will definitely No matter whether Li Yaonan loves him or not, Lin Yixuan admits very carefully that he doesn't want to share Li Yaonan's pampering with others, no one can do it!