Chapter 114

The days were not quiet for too long. Three days later, the enemy attacked with a large group of troops and horses.

Li Yaonan's face was heavy. He didn't expect the enemy army to come so quickly. He looked at the dark enemy army in the distance. To be honest, if the southeast army didn't come to rescue, he didn't know how long Nanquan could last.

Lin Zhiyuan's face was expressionless, and his condition was not much better. It was obvious that the enemy army had already merged with the brigade. All the soldiers in Nanquan added up to only 40,000 people. How could they resist the enemy's army of 100,000 people?

Lord Wang looked at the southeast all day long and looked forward to it. His disappointment was obvious, and he was restless in his heart. However, time would not wait for anyone, and the situation would not change because of his anxiety. Come, the situation in Nanquan is imminent, and the enemy army will soon be under the city.

When there is no way to retreat, people's potential is endless. Li Yaonan has to admit that although General Wang Cang is quite selfish, he does have a set of tactics for marching and fighting. The ferocity of getting up is really admirable.

This battle was very difficult, facing the enemy head-on. Except for a high city wall, Nanquan had no advantage at all. The disparity in manpower caused our army to suffer heavy casualties.

At this moment, Si Yan couldn't see that he had been tricked a few days ago. He gritted his teeth with hatred and vowed to avenge this revenge. All over the field.

For five consecutive days, the soldiers in Nanquan never slept, and the enemy used wheel tactics to keep them busy.

The atmosphere became heavier day by day, despair flooded the hearts of the soldiers, and the determination to fight to the death made Nanquan unite and burst into unprecedented strength.

It persisted for three more days. During the long wait, the Southeast Army rushed to send people to report the news, and there was still a hundred miles to go.

The heart that Li Yaonan hangs high has finally settled down. It was he who pulled his eldest brother into the battlefield, and he was the one who left the child and husband behind. If something went wrong, he didn't dare to think about the consequences.

Wang Cangjian and Li Dusi finally smiled. They made no mistake in their bet, and victory was imminent. As long as they persisted for one more day, they would win the game.

The news of the imminent arrival of the Southeast Army spread to every corner of Nanquan in an instant, and everyone was full of energy and hope was burning in their eyes.

"Kill ah-" The enemy army was coming fiercely.

"Kill ah-" Our army desperately resisted, swords and swords shadowed on the city wall, blood flowed into rivers, and another day of fighting passed.

The next morning, Lian Jinghui led an army of 100,000 to Nanquan.

The people on the street were weeping, and the whole city was enveloped in a thick layer of sadness.

"Little Linzi." After Lian Jinghui dismounted, he first gave Lin Zhiyuan a punch. This uneasy junior and senior brother presented him with a big problem this time. God knows how much effort he put into rushing over.

"General Lian." Lin Zhiyuan was annoyed in his heart, but he didn't show it at all, only the aura on his body instantly became cold and compelling.

Li Yaonan smiled cheerfully, but he didn't expect the eldest brother to have another name.

After the group entered the house, they sat for less than a quarter of an hour. The soldiers outside came to report quickly, and the enemy army started another round of attacks.

"Damn." Lian Jinghui made a foul language, put a helmet on his head, rushed out of the house, and led the army with a wave: "Open the city gate and kill me."

"Yes!" The

morale of the Southeast Army is high. , the answer was sonorous and forceful.

Nanquan opened the city gate for the second time, and the enemy troops in the fight were startled. Nanquan was a tortoise in their eyes. Now that the city gate is opened wide, is it not that sheep are entering the tiger's mouth, and there is definitely a conspiracy.

Before it was time to reflect, the Dajin army had already arrived.

The result of this war is self-evident. The Southeast Army has won a great victory, and the Qiang people have adopted a wheel-to-wheel warfare style. Each wave of attacks only has more than 50,000 people. Even Jinghui has a large number of people. Nanquan finally bullied the less once , kill the enemy without leaving a piece of armor.

The army full of chills was majestic and majestic, and the people in Nanquan City shouted happily.

"Our army is victorious."

"The Southeast Army is our great savior." The

people were excited to see the army returning from victory. They knelt on the ground and kowtowed with tears in their eyes. really saved.

That night, the county government prepared a celebration feast, which was lively until midnight.

After the incident, Lian Jinghui scolded Lin Zhiyuan fiercely, and when he received the letter of help from Yunnan, he was speechless and looked up at the sky, and he didn't know what to say. After all, Yunnan was not under his jurisdiction. It was a real loss to ask him to lead the troops into battle. Lin Zhiyuan figured out that if he needs to know that he is a little careless, the entire family army may be unable to protect himself.

It's just that the words in the letter of the junior brother are sincere, and every word is extremely critical. How can he ignore it? He has no choice but to get an order. The consequences of the mistake are unimaginable.

Lin Zhiyuan raised the corners of his lips mockingly, glanced at Lian Jinghui lightly, and said nothing.

Lian Jinghui finished his words, laughed dryly, and refused to admit it. He was actually very excited. He had seen the Governor of Yungui for a long time, and this time it was a chance to get down. The younger brother is really good. He thinks about the Southeast Army in everything, and his father did not hurt him in vain.

Li Yaonan completely relaxed and arranged what the people should do. This year's spring ploughing must not be delayed. He firmly believes that the Dajin army will win. Now that he has his eldest brother and the Southeast Army, he thought that one year would be enough to drive out the Qiang people.

At the same time, the governor of Yunnan and Guizhou also began to gather troops and horses. The governor of Yunnan abandoned the city and fled. There was no need for him to wait any longer. With the governor being blamed, he believed that his guilt should not be too great. It's just that he didn't expect that Li Yaonan would suppress the news of the governor's escape and give him a full seven days too late.

On the battlefield, every second counts, and seven days doesn't sound like a long time. However, it also takes a few days to deliver a letter, and it takes a few days to rush to Nanquan. The combination of several days is enough for the Governor to lose the opportunity. His various All calculations are empty.

Under the management of Li Yaonan, Nanquan gradually regained its vitality. The Southeast Army won another victory, and the people rejoiced. As long as General Lien was mentioned, no one would give a thumbs up.

Governor Yungui, as one of the top officials in the frontier, has his own information channels. When he arrived in Nanquan, his face was so black that he could wring out the water, and the Southeast Army's hand was too long. Heaven and earth, Nanquan County sent a total of thirteen urgent letters, why the Governor is only here now, obviously the distance between the Southeast Army is further.

Governor Yungui's expression changed, and he knew that something bad was about to happen. When he saw General Wang Cang, he was even more sure of this.

General Wang Can first bowed to the governor, and then said slowly: "The general has received an emergency report that Nanquan is in a critical situation. After waiting for a long time to see your reply, I thought it was delayed on the road, so I took it upon myself to bring troops to rescue. Atonement."

Governor Zhao laughed angrily at him, and called out three good words: "General Wang Shen is really capable."

"Your Excellency has won the prize." From the moment he led the troops to rescue, he was destined to stand on the opposite side of the Governor. In that case, why should he worry about it, he said lightly: "The victorious report of Nanquan's victory has already been sent to the capital by the lower officials, and the Governor-General need not worry. ."

Governor Zhao's face changed instantly, his fierce eyes wanted to eat people: "Wang Rongfa, you are very good."

Wang Cang smiled smugly: "I can't be praised by adults, I just did what I should do."

Governor Zhao was trembling with anger at his contemptuous attitude. He never imagined that there would be things beyond his control in Yunnan.

In fact, these are not the most important things. Governor Zhao didn't know what he recalled. His face turned pale in an instant, and there were big drops of cold sweat on his forehead. Because of this war in Yunnan, his wife and brother were the ones who made the biggest mistake, so he put the news After pressing it down, I wanted to wait until the governor escaped and then report it, so that I could shirk my responsibilities, and secondly, I could forgive the crime. Unexpectedly, General Wang Shen actually sent the news to the capital in advance, and his move to detain the memorial has now become the ironclad evidence.

Governor Zhao now only hopes that his memorial can be faster than the victory of General Wang Can, otherwise he would not dare to imagine what kind of thunder and anger the emperor would be when he knew about the war in Yunnan.

However, is this possible? Compared with his memorial, who will arrive at the capital faster in the eight hundred li speeding up the play, there is no need to think about the answer.

With a frustrated look on his face, Governor Zhao stared coldly at the proud person in front of him, and said ruthlessly, "Wang Rong sent troops and horses privately, and it should be dealt with according to military law." If he can't deal with Lian Jinghui, he can't deal with a mere sergeant.

"Governor Zhao means that General Wang Shen should be like you, turning a blind eye to the war in Yunnan?" Lian Jinghui sneered, not hiding the contempt in his eyes.

"You..." Governor Zhao was furious.

Lian Jinghui raised his eyebrows without showing any affection: "This official has already filed a memorial, how to deal with the conclusion of the emperor, Governor Zhao should take care of himself."

"Don't bother little General Lian, let's walk Look." Governor Zhao hated it to the extreme, but he knew very well that now was not the time to argue, and how to dispel the emperor's doubts was the most important thing

. Your Excellency the Governor, please." The county magistrate Yang was anxious and cautiously walked ahead to lead the way. According to his selfishness, he actually prefers even generals, but Governor Yungui can't be offended. This is the sadness of a small person, for fear that he will become Shangguan confronted the cannon fodder.

Here, Governor Zhao is racking his brains and thinking about how to atone for his sins. The emperor has just finished his morning court, and he is in a good mood today. The fish of Mingwei Academy have already taken the bait. After decades, he doesn't care to wait for a while, but now he has patience.

At this time, the palace gate was noisy. A soldier rode his horse galloping and shouted loudly: "Report - Speed ​​up the 800-mile rush, and the battle in Yunnan will be a great victory."

As soon as these words came out, all the officials were in an uproar . , Where did the war in Yunnan come from, how could it be a great victory, and why hasn't anyone mentioned it, but who would dare to lie about such a thing?

The soldier turned over and dismounted, handed in his token, and presented the good news with both hands.

The guards at the palace gate did not dare to be negligent in the slightest, and hurriedly sent people into the palace one by one.

Not long after, the eunuch next to the emperor came out. Seeing that it was a military memorial, he did not dare to delay for a moment, and hurried to the imperial study.

The prince took the memorial, sent the little eunuch to leave, remembering the recent political affairs in the court, in order to avoid being angered by the emperor, the prince turned a few corners, replaced the good news with a rush, and respectfully said: "Report to the emperor, Yunnan Eight hundred miles to play fast."

The emperor frowned and asked him to present the memorial. After thinking about it carefully, Yunnan seemed to have nothing to do recently. Seeing the familiar handwriting on the memorial, he laughed a little in his heart. , but he didn't want any official to bend the law for personal gain. He only hoped that the Li Qing family was really serious.

The emperor didn't care about this memorial. In his opinion, there is really something going on in Yunnan. Since there will be a governor and a governor, there will never be a fifth-rank petty official.

The emperor shook his head, opened the memorial unhurriedly, just glanced at it casually, his face suddenly changed, his mood turned cloudy in an instant, and after reading the memorial carefully, the emperor was already on the verge of anger, the feeling was like Being slapped a few times and slapped in the face is definitely a slap in the face.

The emperor was so angry that his eyes darkened, and he smashed the inkstone beside him at the time. The anger on his face was undisguised: "Cha, check it hard for me! I have a group of good officials under my control." He was still thinking just now , Yunnan's affairs were less than a fifth-grade junior official's case, and who would have known that he was immediately hit in the face with a "slap!" If there was no such good news, how long would he have been concealed. The

emperor's face was gloomy, and he was obviously angry . Li Yaonan's memorial is very skillful. He first talked about Nanquan's victory, then the governor's escape, and also said that the governor of Yungui had not been seen for a long time, and sent more than ten letters for help, only Lin Zhiyuan and Wang Cang. It was not easy for Nanquan to fight with Li Dusi, so he begged the emperor to send food and forage.

The objective tone, like the previous secrets, did not add any oil or jealousy. However, it was because of this that the emperor was even more angry. If the Li Qing family What he said was true. He didn't know what Yunnan was like. He had already lost several cities.

The more angry the emperor was, the calmer the expression on his face. The king of the county and the marquis of Zhenbei entered the palace. "

"Chat!" "The prince quickly withdrew.

The emperor raised his eyebrows and pondered deeply, regretting faintly in his heart. He should not have taken the reminder from Li Qing's family to heart. It was really hateful that a large number of officials escaped from a war in Yunnan. He did not doubt the authenticity of the good news. You can't just listen to one-sided words, you must send someone to check.

After King Lianjun and Marquis Zhenbei entered the palace, the emperor immediately ordered them to go to Yunnan immediately.

The memorials of officials from all over the world have always been reported layer by layer. Only the battle report, the generals can go straight to the memorial. If the governor is the main general, then the 800-mile urgent memorial can only be submitted by the governor. It also has to go through several procedures to directly listen to the sky.

This is why there were so many corrupt officials in ancient times. There are many officials with only one hand covering the sky. It is actually normal for officials to detain memorials. .

Governor Zhao is the unlucky person.

Not long after King Lian Jun and Marquis Zhenbei left, the battle report from Yunnan arrived in the capital again. After Li Yaonan retreated to the second line, General Wang Shen was the main general. The situation in Nanquan was so critical, he naturally would not let go of the opportunity to complain to the emperor. Shang Shu also took the opportunity to report that Lian Jinghui had received a letter of help from Nanquan, and after obtaining permission from Shangguan, he led 100,000 troops to rescue him.

The Minister of the Ministry of War said this to report to the emperor first, so as not to cause trouble when something happened and someone took the opportunity to make trouble.

The emperor was very upset. Governor Zhao was his confidant, in order to guard against the Southeast Army. He knew that the Lian family was loyal, but as an emperor, he would never allow any family to dominate. It's just that Governor Zhao is too unsatisfactory. Nanquan has been in a hurry for so long, and he has not yet sent troops to rescue him.

At this time, the emperor did not know that the war in Yunnan was mainly because of the defeat of Governor Zhao's brother-in-law, and the Qiang people would attack from the border in one fell swoop. The emperor is only dissatisfied with the slowness of Governor Zhao's actions. Of course, he is not satisfied with Lian Jinghui. He was even more dissatisfied, believing that the Southeast Army's hand was stretched too long, but this emotion did not last long. A few days later, Governor Zhao's memorial arrived.

He first pleaded with the emperor, his words were sincere and sincere, and then he reported to the governor that he had abandoned the city and fled. A sense of shirk responsibility.

Sometimes, some things are really incomparable, and the results are immediate.

The emperor quickly complicates things. If Governor Zhao is right, why would he shirk his responsibility? When Lian Jinghui's memorial arrived, all the answers were revealed.

The emperor was almost not so angry that he vomited blood. At this time, he didn't blame Lian Jinghui for taking his place. The Southeast Army had already arrived in Nanquan, but there was no news from his governor of Yunnan and Guizhou. The emperor did not feel that he was blind and valued such an irresponsible The Governor, he only thought that the situation of more than ten years had changed, and it was no longer the person he trusted.

As long as the emperor remembered that if the Southeast Army hadn't arrived in time, Nanquan would not have been guaranteed, and his heart felt sullen.

With the arrival of documents from Yunnan, the emperor found out that the border general was actually the eldest brother-in-law of the governor of Zhao, and there was nothing in his heart that he did not understand.

The emperor was extremely remorseful. Seeing that more than half of the officials in Yunnan had escaped, he immediately waved his pen without waiting for Lian Junwang and Zhenbei Hou to report back. Li Yaonan was promoted to patrol in Yunnan, and many officials were promoted. A Yunnan official has more than half of his posts vacant. If he doesn't arrange his posts, he is afraid that Yunnan will not be governed.

At the same time, the emperor demoted a lot of officials. Except for the governor of Yunnan who beheaded to the public, all the officials who abandoned the city and fled were sentenced to exile, and their nine clans were not allowed to be officials forever.

The emperor believes that this punishment will be more severe than beheading. As the sinners of the family, those officials who escaped will never have a better life!

As for Governor Zhao, the emperor finally raised it high and put it down gently, only demoted him as a general, and now he is of the same rank as General Wang. Before King Lian Jun and Marquis Zhenbei came back, the emperor would not do much to him. Everything would affect his whole body. Even if General Zhao was bad, his loyalty to him was enough to overcome many mistakes.

The emperor's anger shocked the entire court. The princes began to rejoice that Yunnan was a barren place, and the governor of Yunnan and Guizhou was the emperor's close confidant. Mind, otherwise, they may not be able to escape from the disturbance in the court this time.

There is a little husband in the home of crossingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें