Chapter 32

Li Yaonan was in a trance for two days before accepting this fact.

Seeing the servants of Yixuan Pavilion rushing about, he couldn't tell what he felt in his heart, but it was very complicated.

A few days ago, he was still glad that he didn't bend, but now he found out that Lin Yixuan was pregnant, what kind of rhythm is this!

Li Yaonan just wanted to go crazy.

It's impossible for him to like a man. He tried it, but it really doesn't work. When he sees the man in the little shepherd's tube, he gets nauseated, not to mention hard.

But let him be irresponsible to Lin Yixuan, he can't do it, not to mention, Lin Yixuan is pregnant with his child.

A creature like a child, past and present, is a terrifying existence to him, but for some reason, when he heard that Lin Yixuan was pregnant, his heart was sour and swollen, and an inexplicable emotion floated in his heart. .

Li Yaonan didn't struggle for too long this time. There was nothing he could do. Lin Yixuan already had children, so how could he still struggle.

He doesn't want his children to have an irresponsible father like him.

Speaking of which, he had no fate with his father in his two lifetimes. Although his parents were married in a family marriage in his last life, if it wasn't for his father who still messed around after marrying his mother, and finally found a true love, even if there was a little bit of hope in his heart, his mother would not. Divorce abruptly, leaving behind her infant son.

The father in this life is even worse. Not only does he have true love, but he also kills the mother of this body. It takes many beasts to do such a thing.

Li Yaonan only felt that the future was not bright. He only rescued himself from the tendency to bend a few days ago. Is he trying to find a way to bend himself now?

What a hardship this is!

No matter what Li Yaonan thought in his heart, the constant humiliation towards Lin Yixuan was not the kind of careful flattering before, but a kind of sincere concern.

Lin Yixuan quickly noticed Li Yaonan's change.

At the same time, Li Yaonan also noticed that although Lin Yixuan treated him as always, all the smiles never reached his eyes.

He ate the bitter fruit he planted himself. Looking back on Lin Yixuan's attitude towards him since that night, what Li Yaonan still doesn't understand? Lin Yixuan doesn't care, it's not that he doesn't blame him, but he was eager to seek reconciliation, and was filled with guilt. , so he deliberately ignored it, and pretended nothing happened like Lin Yixuan, in order to whitewash the peace.

Looking back on the past, Li Yaonan felt helpless and felt that he was a bastard, but he did these bastards himself, and who could blame him. He can only treat Lin Yixuan twice as good. He doesn't like men, but he feels that for the sake of the children, if that person is Lin Yixuan, maybe he can try to change.

Sometimes Lin Yixuan had to admit that if Li Yaonan really wanted to please someone, it would be really hard for that person to refuse.

On this day, Li Yaonan finished writing the manuscript and ran to Yixuan Pavilion excitedly.

Lin Yixuan is not surprised by this. Li Yaonan will tell him stories when he has nothing to do these days. It always feels a little unreal to be nice to him.

"Take you to a place today?" Li Yaonan said mysteriously, selling him off.

"Where are you going?" Lin Yixuan leaned lazily against the soft pan, his eyelids not moving.

"You'll know when you go." Li Yaonan urged him to leave quickly. It's not a problem for Lin Yixuan to be bored at home. Although he doesn't know much about men's pregnancy, he watches a lot of modern TV. Pregnant women need to be active. It's basic common sense.

"I'm not going." Lin Yixuan replied indifferently, his body was limp and did not want to move. Besides, he brought the manuscript over, didn't he tell him a story?

Li Yaonan didn't care about him so much, and there was a hint of teasing in his eyes: "If you don't leave, I'll take you away."

Lin Yixuan was so angry at his scoundrel that this guy hesitated to touch him a few days ago, what happened in the past two days? Just turned. Seeing Li Yaonan's threatening eyes, Lin Yixuan knew very well that this guy could definitely say what he could do. He was too entangled with him, so he could only get up and change his clothes. Nothing.

Li Yaonan asked people to prepare a carriage and took him straight to a teahouse in the south of the city.

"This is..." Lin Yixuan was stunned for a moment. Looking at the restaurant on the plaque, he felt speechless. Only Li Yaonan could come up with such a name.

"How's it going? It's not bad." Li Yaonan seemed a little concerned. Since he planned to develop a relationship with Lin Yixuan, he naturally wouldn't suppress his own nature. Only in this way could the relationship last longer.

Lin Yixuan twitched the corners of his lips, but he didn't smile. He walked into the restaurant and found that it was full.

Li Yaonan took his hand: "There's a booth upstairs, I'll take you there."

Lin Yixuan only felt his palms get hot, and Li Yaonan didn't know what was going on these days. It's not because he thought that Li Yaonan would be interested in him, but doing something sentimental by himself is enough. Faced with Li Yaonan's various problems, Lin Yixuan really didn't dare to think about it.

Li Yaonan took him to the cubicle, and Lin Yixuan found that the decoration of this restaurant was different from all other places.

The so-called compartment is not the private room he thought, but the space separated by several screens. The space is not big, only enough to put a table and a few chairs. Sitting in the compartment has a good view, you can see it. Clear the scene of the whole building.

Clean and tidy are his first impressions of the teahouse. All the tables in the teahouse are covered with light-colored tablecloths, and each table is also placed with a delicate white porcelain vase with a bunch of flowers in it, making the environment look like more elegant.

On the surrounding walls, there are many paintings and calligraphy hanging on one side, who is who and when is clearly written.

On the other side, a lot of policy theories and poems were posted. Sitting in the private room, you could hear everyone's discussions. Then he saw a scholar who asked the shopkeeper for pen and ink, and quickly wrote an article. After a while, someone posted the article on the wall.

When everyone saw a new article coming out, they stepped forward to watch it, and then discussed it loudly, and the scholar was named after it.

Lin Yixuan secretly kept it in his heart and decided that the teahouses in the capital should also be operated in this way.

Li Yaonan went out with the manuscript for a while, and not long after he came in again, Lin Yixuan heard shouts from outside.

"Mr. Yuanmo is here."

"I don't know what to talk about today?"

"Layman Qingyang is indeed talented, but it's a pity that I can't see you."

I saw a middle-aged scholar, walking slowly to the table in the center of the teahouse, holding hands After taking a shot of the jingtang wood, the whole person's mood changed: "In the previous section, we talked about the sanctification of the Sanqing Lijiao, and then we will talk about the Six Paths of Reincarnation."

"Okay!" Someone shouted loudly.

"There's a new chapter."

"Don't be arguing."

"Listen to him."

"In other words, since Nuwa became a sanctuary, the Wu clan has no primordial spirit..."

Lin Yixuan glanced at Li Yaonan, and finally knew that he brought What are you doing out on your own, but...

"Who is Lay Qingyang?" If he heard it right just now, it seems that someone praised Lay Qingyang.

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows proudly, and pointed to his nose to indicate that Lay Master Qing Yang was here.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, but he didn't expect that it would really make him famous.

Li Yaonan asked people to talk about plum and juice, but did not dare to let Lin Yixuan drink tea. Listening to Mr. Yuanmo's story, Lin Yixuan's thoughts were quickly attracted. Hearing the applause and shouting downstairs, his mood seemed to be flying. The crowd was so lively that it was indeed more interesting than listening to Li Yaonan telling stories at home.

After the game, Li Yaonan took him to Zuixianlou to eat something, and then went for a walk by the river, until the two returned to Li's house in the evening.

Although Lin Yixuan was a little tired, he was in a good state of mind. Li Yaonan didn't bother him and asked someone to prepare hot water. After he finished bathing and fell asleep, he left.

Li Yaonan was walking back to the house, but he was thinking about whether he wanted to find an opportunity to move in, and it would be troublesome to run around every day. It happened that Lin Yixuan was pregnant now, and they couldn't do anything. They could try to get in touch slowly. Although kissing couldn't be done at the moment, it could start with holding hands. He felt that he didn't dislike touching Lin Yixuan, which was a good start.

Thinking like this, Li Yaonan felt more and more that it was right to move here.

He always does whatever he wants. The next day, Li Yaonan asked people to pack up. When he came to Yixuan Pavilion, Lin Yixuan was having breakfast. Seeing his posture, he was slightly taken aback: "What are you doing?"

"Of course I moved here, I don't worry about you alone." Li Yaonan answered as a matter of course, not remembering that he was the one who wanted to move out.

"I have servants here to serve you." Lin Yixuan's expression was complicated, and he couldn't tell what he felt in his heart. In general, a daughter-in-law is pregnant, and her husband has to sleep in a separate room. What does Li Yaonan mean by moving here?

Lin Yixuan refused to admit it, but he was actually a little happy.

"How can the servant be like me, be obedient, don't get in the way, I have to go out in a while, and I will talk to you when I come back."

Lin Yixuan felt angry, and felt that the happiness just now was definitely an illusion. He still understands Li Yaonan, this guy only needs As soon as he gets up, he calls him lord.

After Li Yaonan moved in for several days, Lin Yixuan realized that he was looking for a master.

The imperial examination is going to be held next year. Anyone who is truly knowledgeable is not preparing for the exam at home, or has a lot of status. With Li Yaonan's current status, it is impossible to invite such a gentleman. It is really difficult to find a suitable teacher for a while.

Lin Yixuan thought for a while, and felt that he should respect the relationship. No matter how good Li Yaonan was to him, his intention would never be false.

When Li Yaonan came back that day, Lin Yixuan said to him: "Bring your article to me to read."

"You can read the article?" Li Yaonan was a little surprised, he swore that he was definitely not looking down on people, but he had never heard Lin Yixuan mention it.

Lin Yixuan gave him a contemptuous look: "Do you think I'm the same as you?"

Li Yaonan was not angry, but Lin Yixuan stabbed him occasionally, and he felt at ease. When I went to the study, I took out the article I just wrote.

Lin Yixuan read it carefully, and suddenly realized that he didn't know much about Li Yaonan. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, but only looked at Li Yaonan's usual rascal behavior, he would never have believed that such an article was actually written by him.

It's not how good the article is, how gorgeous the words are, how gorgeous the flowers are, but the strategy written by Li Yaonan. His views on some things can always point to the key points, and the solutions he came up with can also be implemented, similar to the articles he saw in the study before. It's a world of difference and it doesn't look like the same person did it at all.

Lin Yixuan pointed him to a few places, and told him some things to pay attention to when writing articles. Li Yaonan was surprised to find that his husband was a talented man who learned to be rich.