Chapter 30

Li Yaonan is a man of action. Now that he has a plan in his mind, the shopkeeper also bought it. After eating, he shut himself in the study and wrote a business plan.

It wasn't until the lanterns came on, it was getting late, and candles were lit in the house. Li Yaonan put down the brush, rubbed his stiff neck, picked up the first draft of the plan, and decided to show it to Lin Yixuan, so that he could look down on people all day.

Li Yaonan was very satisfied with his business talent. After all, it was a family background. In his last life, even if he was only a second-generation ancestor, he was idle all day, but if he didn't have the ability, how could his stepmother be so jealous of him.

He could endure it for more than ten years, but it would be difficult to open a small tea shop in order to bring the Lai Group out of business.

On the autumn night, the cool breeze was sluggish, Lin Yixuan was wearing a white dress, with long hair loosely draped, with a little sadness between his brows, he leaned lazily on the soft collapse, opened the window, and drank alone to the moon. There are also a few dishes on the small table next to it. In addition to the few pots of wine on the table, there are two empty wine pots on the ground.

This is what Li Yaonan saw when he entered the door: "Why are you drinking?"

Lin Yixuan had already drunk so much that his cheeks were flushed and his eyes were blurred. He glanced at Li Yaonan lightly, and said indistinctly, "I'm happy, it's just that If you want to drink, this is an old wine from Yangzhou, you can try it too."

Xu Shi was aroused by Lin Yixuan, Li Yaonan dragged a chair and sat next to him, and asked someone to add a pair of bowls and chopsticks, and poured it for himself Wine, gu dong gu dong drink.

"Good drink, come again." Lin Yixuan filled him again, crying and laughing: "I miss my home, I miss my mother, and I miss my brother."

"You're drunk." Li Yaonan frowned, although he had a heart Relax with a drink, but don't plan to face a drunk.

"I'm not drunk. Whether you drink or not, I'll cry to show you."

Li Yaonan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, Lin Yixuan was drunk or something, how could he usually say such words.

For the first time, Li Yaonan was a little helpless to face a drunk.

"Come on, let's do it!" Lin Yixuan clinked glasses with him, looking at him with hazy eyes, drunk.

Seeing this, Li Yaonan felt a little speechless, and he simply stopped worrying and drank it. Since he came to ancient times, he hadn't had a good drink. Anyway, Lin Yixuan was making a fuss about drinking, so he wouldn't be blamed for the headache tomorrow.

"Let me tell you, my brother hurt me when I was a child, and there is nothing good in Jingyang Hou's mansion. They want my brother to marry the woman from the original family. That woman is very bad and bad, I am very worried, and my mother... "

Lin Yixuan was talking drunk, but Li Yaonan couldn't wait to leave immediately. He was 100% sure that Lin Yixuan was too drunk, otherwise, how could some secrets from the Hou residence come out and talk nonsense.

Li Yaonan wanted to leave, but how could Lin Yixuan let him succeed? What I said today was also to give Li Yaonan a bottom line, so that he knew what Jingyang Hou's mansion was, and by the way, let him relax his guard. Now, what should he do? If outsiders take advantage of it, who will he cry for?

"Don't go, I order you to chat with me." Lin Yixuan held on to Li Yaonan, looking like he was rude.

Li Yaonan regretted coming here today, and he couldn't really care about a drunk.

Being entangled by Lin Yixuan, he had no choice but to continue drinking with him.

After drinking a glass or two of wine, Li Yaonan felt a little drunk before he knew it. He heard Lin Yixuan talk about the past. Occasionally, he would recall the past and talk about some things when his grandfather was alive in his previous life.

Lin Yixuan wondered in his heart that when Grandpa Li Yaonan died, he was only a few years old, and he always felt a little wrong, but these are not his concerns at the moment, and Lin Yixuan didn't think much about it. Mrs. Li has been dead for more than ten years, what is there to him? Not knowing is normal.

The more the two drank, the more Lin Yixuan pretended to be drunk at first, and drank the wine tea in advance, and his mind became blurred at this moment.

Li Yaonan only felt hot all over his body, and a stream of heat rushed down his body. Looking at Lin Yixuan's open mouth, he suddenly had the desire to take a bite.

Li Yaonan was frightened by his own thoughts, and hurriedly shook his head. He must have been holding back hard. This body is still a little virgin. Since he came to ancient times, he has not been relieved, so he has an illusion.

The two of them drank and fell together. Lin Yixuan just now was sloppy and rude, and because he did it on purpose, his clothes were half-undressed and looked a little messy, revealing his delicate collarbone and chest.

Li Yaonan's mouth was dry, looking at the drunken young man in front of him, his mind was blank, he just wanted to kiss Fangze and explore the scenery under his clothes.

Thinking like this, Li Yaonan did it.

Holding those bright red lips, I just felt that it was sweeter and more delicious than that nectar.

The hands unconsciously explored, just wanting more.

The next thing is logical, Lin Yixuan knows that Li Yaonan's medicinal effect is coming up, and naturally he will not let this opportunity pass, resisting a few times and half pushing it, lest Li Yaonan wake up and think wildly.

The mandarin ducks were embroidered over the red waves. This night, Li Yaonan had never felt so comfortable. With instinct, he asked the people under him again and again until he was really tired and fell asleep.

The next day, Li Yaonan woke up and didn't know where he was. The hangover from last night made him dizzy. He was stunned for a while, and his face suddenly changed. The scenes from last night appeared in front of him. Love, that ecstasy feeling, and his hard thrusts again and again...

Obviously he was too drunk last night, but his memory clearly remembers every detail, they kissed and stroked each other, he asked him again and again. Once, he remembered every inch of Lin Yixuan's skin clearly, including the extremely comfortable feeling when he entered.

No matter how much Li Yaonan didn't want to admit it, when he saw the person sleeping beside him and smelled the strong love in the air, he already had the answer in his heart, so he put Lin Yixuan to sleep.

Li Yaonan's heart was numb, and he didn't know what to do for a while. He never thought he liked men, and he never thought of having a relationship other than friends with Lin Yixuan, but it really happened last night. Lin Yixuan was covered in bruises, and Li Yaonan secretly scolded himself as a beast. With mixed feelings in his heart, he slipped into his clothes and fled for the first time.

He didn't know how to face his relationship with Lin Yixuan. He clearly remembered a bright red butterfly-shaped mark under Lin Yixuan's navel. The original owner's memory told him that only the virgin mark of Shuang'er was bright red, and when he had a relationship with someone, it would turn pink.

He was Lin Yixuan's first and only man.

Recalling Lin Yixuan's drunken remarks to him last night, Li Yaonan had to start to think whether Lin Yixuan married him because he had a secret affair.

Li Yaonan had a real headache. He was not the kind of irresponsible person. Even in his previous life, he played with women and never touched virgins.

But the problem is that he put Lin Yixuan to sleep, and he slept when he slept. It's no big deal. Anyway, they are legitimate husbands, but he doesn't like men. Even if they have a relationship, it can't change the fact that he doesn't like men. .

Even if he wants to be responsible, how can this relationship between husband and wife be maintained when he has no interest in men.

In the final analysis, he was wrong last night. He drank too much alcohol, and the sperm was on his head. He knew that Lin Yixuan was drunk and confused, but he still forced him.

Li Yaonan just wanted to slap himself a few times. He felt that he needed to be quiet and think carefully about how to deal with the relationship between him and Lin Yixuan.

After leaving the bedroom, Li Yaonan asked someone to prepare hot water, and when Lin Yixuan woke up, he would send it in, and then he hurried out of the house.

Li Yaonan didn't see it. After he left the bedroom, Lin Yixuan suddenly opened his eyes. The dark eyes were deep and dark, hidden with turbulent waves. On his expressionless face, a tear fell from the corner of his eyes. He closed his eyes and opened them again. After the calm, it seems that there is something more and something less.

After struggling to prop up his body, Lin Yixuan gently stroked his lower abdomen, this time it should be successful.

Not long after, the maid knocked on the door and came in. Chun Xian saw that her master was hurt all over her body, and she was very annoyed: "Young master is true, how did you make the master like this."

Lin Yixuan's lips curled into a small smile, he was thinking of the child Now , even the voice softened: "Prepare hot water for me, I want to take a bath."

"Hey!" Chun Xian responded, seeing her master laughing, only thinking that the master and uncle had a good relationship, so she continued He said, "My uncle really loves the master. Before leaving, he told us to prepare hot water."

Lin Yixuan did not answer, but lowered his eyes slightly to hide the ridicule in his eyes. Do you love him? If it hurts, he won't run away secretly.

Knowing that this would be the result, he had calculated everything last night. He had only planned to have a child and was satisfied, but Li Yaonan's sneaky behavior still made his heart hurt a bit. It felt embarrassing, like being People stripped naked and threw them in public.

After cleaning up his body, Lin Yixuan was in pain as if being run over by a wheel. Li Yaonan didn't know how to control it. It was the first time for him to be happy. walk.

During this period, Li Yaonan did not come to visit once.

Lin Yixuan's expression was indifferent, he didn't seem to care, he only paid more attention to taking care of his body.

Li Yaonan has been very busy these two days. He built a two-story shop in the south of the city, and people started to decorate it. He didn't know how to face Lin Yixuan. Facing his mistake of drinking and losing his morals, he could only keep himself busy.

There is a little husband in the home of crossingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें