Chapter 81

Li Yaonan is very leisurely, doing his own business slowly. Master Hao seems to regard him as an unprofessional doctor of arithmetic, and some of the books he gave him are all related to gewu.

Li Yaonan doesn't care about this, his purpose is to do the things explained above, and he can't see results in a day or two, but for a long time, he believes that the emperor will like such obedient ministers.

Master Liu is upright and has a good relationship with him, and there is a little worry in his eyes.

Li Yaonan gave him a faint smile in return, indicating that he knew something.

Master Liu was slightly relieved. There was also only one wife in his family, and that was his wretched wife. From a poor student to an official of the Imperial Academy, it was not easy to walk step by step. He did not believe that Master Li was a reckless person, and he did not want to see one. For lovers who are destroyed by others.

Li Yaonan is not in a hurry, and other people are not in a hurry. Even people who are interested in watching jokes will not foolishly go out of their way. Anyway, it is none of their business. Why do they bother to be that bad person? But if you charge into the battle, I'm sorry, it's not a matter of anyone to hang up.

Lord Wang's official position is relatively high, and he is only a mere fifth-rank. Although Lord Wang is their upper official in the Hanlin Academy, it is impossible to cover the sky with one hand.

The longer Mr. Wang waited, the more ugly his face became. Seeing that it was afternoon, there was no sound at all in the courtyard where the editor was staying. How could he still sit still and sacrifice one of his sons? By tomorrow, the day lilies may be cold.

When Wang Hongyuan came to the Academy, the anger on his face did not disappear. Seeing that everyone was orderly, Li Yaonan was at ease, and the anger in his heart was even greater. Such a arrogant child, he even dared to treat him as nothing.

"Lord Li." Wang Hongyuan shouted angrily.

The people of the Hanlin Academy were immediately attracted to the attention. Most of the people who happened last night were there, and they were waiting to see the jokes today. Of course, there were also some people who boasted of the morality of a gentleman and planned to speak out honestly, but someone had to start first, otherwise they would be unknown. .

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment, then said with a smile, "What's the matter with Mr. Wang?"

"Are you too embarrassed to ask?" Mr. Wang said sternly and preemptively said, "If you don't like Xiaoer, just say it, this official will not force you, only When the child is unlucky, the old man admits it, but what does it mean for you to stay out of the matter, and you don't even explain it, although this official has a low position, but you can't be bullied by you, the troll."

Li Yaonan was inexplicable, confused, Hesitantly said, "Master Wang, did you make a mistake? When did you see Young Master Ling next time?"

"You..." Wang Hongyuan's eyes widened, his beard blew with anger, and he never thought that Li Yaonan would not admit it.

Obviously, everyone was taken aback and hesitated. After all, they did not see Master Li last night. It's just that the prince doesn't seem to be lying.

Yang Minghua was unconvinced and immediately rebuked: "Master Li, don't talk nonsense. Yesterday, everyone saw with their own eyes that you have ruined the innocence of the prince, so why don't you want to admit it?"

Li Yaonan looked innocent: "I have never seen the king. Young Master, why did Master Yang say this?"

Wang Hongyuan was furious and scolded: "Well, you Li Yaonan, you dare not do it, but you are a gentleman, and today you have finally gained insight. After accepting the child, the old man has nothing to say, just think that the child's life is not good, but the fact is the truth, but you can't allow you to deny it."

Mr. Wang made it very clear that Li Yaonan can refuse to accept a concubine or be irresponsible, but he can't distort the facts. Mr. Wang used retreat to advance, and obviously took Li Yaonan's blasphemy against Wang Qing to the truth. If Li Yaonan admits it, I am afraid The reputation will also be ruined, and in the end, you will still be forced to accept the small, which is really good.

It's a pity that the opponents Wang Hongyuan met never played their cards according to the rules of the cards, Li Yaonan smiled coldly: "Master Wang, don't spit out blood, who do not know about your colleagues, how can you be involved with others when you love your husband? Yesterday. It was Lord Wang's banquet, and then Xiaguan went to your house, but today he came here, and Xiaguan wanted to ask, what is the meaning of Lord Wang's slander?"

"What's the matter? It's noisy." A majestic voice sounded. Everyone was nervous, and hurriedly saluted: "Xiaguan has seen Mr. Bian."

"Yeah!" Bian Tianhe responded lightly and scolded: "Hanlin Academy is a quiet place, let's see what you look like.

" The official knows it's wrong."

"Xiaguan asks Lord Bian to be the master..." Lord Wang burst into tears and started to cry.

Li Yaonan stood still, and lowered his eyes secretly. The fish behind the scenes finally fell out. It was not in vain for him to deal with Wang Hongyuan. Let's make trouble. It's better to make a big trouble.

"Let's hear it." Mr. Bian was expressionless and sat directly in the main seat.

"Xiaguan held a banquet yesterday, and Lord Li stained his clothes. Xiaguan kindly asked Lord Li..." Wang Hongyuan cried and told his son's grievances again, and said that Li Yaonan didn't admit it. , such a character is difficult to become a famous Tanhualang.

"Lord Li, can what Lord Wang said be true?" Bian Tianhe said casually, but the meaning of the words implied coercion: "As an official of the Hanlin Academy, you must be honest and upright, if you dare to speak falsely, after this official finds out the truth, you will definitely Report it to the emperor, you can think clearly."

Li Yaonan stood proudly, with a mighty and unyielding appearance, and said with plausibility: "Sir Bian's words are not good. Lord Wang has such a character, and he should have told the emperor a long time ago

. Bian Tianhe shouted angrily, "You know Li Yaonan's guilt for slandering the imperial officials."

"Xiaguan doesn't know, he is just outspoken. Could it be that Lord Bian wants to cover up with him." It is not a clay Bodhisattva, who can be pinched and held without making a sound.

The people around took a deep breath. No one thought that Li Yaonan would have such courage.

Zhang Qixian clenched his hand into a fist, and then slowly released it. He knew that his cousin knew what he had in mind, but, could he not be so scary, Mr. Bian is a high-ranking member of the DPRK!

Li Yaonan sneered, Bian Tianhe had stumbled upon him earlier, who knows if they colluded with this one today.

"You—" Bian Tianhe pointed at him, his chest heaving with anger, and he shouted angrily: "Bold! You kneel down to this official."

Li Yaonan knelt down on the ground with kindness, anyway, he won't lose a piece of meat, since it starts today Turning his head, he made up his mind to make things bigger if he wanted to.

Bian Tianhe's eyes were like torches, flashing with anger, and he shouted in a deep voice: "You know what's wrong."

"I don't know." Li Yaonan looked at him mockingly, predicting that Bian Tianhe would not dare to do anything to him. There is a name in front of him, and without the permission of the emperor, others will not want to deal with him. As for the next trip, have Bian Tian and the trip been less before? It's just that they were all resolved by him one by one, and there are many of them now.

Bian Tianhe was so angry that he fell backwards, but it was difficult to ride a tiger. This is a stone, inconspicuous, but it can't be chewed or broken. Li Yaonan's dead pig is not afraid of boiling water, and he will never admit his mistake. Take it out to play the board, unless he loses his reputation, Li Yaonan is a new entrant after all, and the limelight has not yet passed. Even if he handles it, the emperor will definitely summon him first, and he will not listen to his side words.

"Hey, why is the Hanlin Academy so lively today?" Lord Ye walked in slowly, looked around, greeted each other with Lord Bian first, sat down, and then asked, "Master Li, what's wrong with Fan? "

Reporting to the lord, the lower official admits that he is right." Li Yaonan replied respectfully, holding his head high and holding his chest, very much a young man with ambition, he would rather die than give up.

The corners of Lord Ye's lips twitched. He knew Li Yaonan well. When he looked at his pattern, he knew that this guy was pretending again. Today, Xiaojiu from the Lin family sent a letter asking him to take care of her husband. He thought it was a big deal. Looking at it now, Tanhua Lang seems to be very leisurely, but Master Bian's face is not very good.

"Oh? Get up first." Lord Ye looked at Bian Tianhe, waiting for him to explain.

Mr. Bian was suffocating in his heart. He clearly had the upper hand, but Li Yaonan was helpless. This feeling of suffocation was indescribable. Li Yaonan pleaded not guilty. This is another romantic affair. If Tanhua is not convicted, wouldn't it be a big joke in the world.

He didn't say it, it didn't mean that others didn't say it. Master Liu explained the cause and effect of the incident objectively, paying special attention to Wang Qing's crying at that time.

Mr. Ye was amused, and he was somewhat aware of it. He said why Lin Xiaojiu contacted him. It turned out to be the case, and it was because Mr. Li was so outstanding that someone wanted to send a concubine.

Li Yaonan didn't deny it at this time, but just looked shocked: "What, you said that the son is actually the son of Lord Wang?"

Wang Hongyuan was overjoyed, and now he finally admitted it, crying: "I also asked Lord Ye to be the master, and Lord Li also admitted. Although yesterday's incident was an accident, the child has lost his innocence. I don't expect Lord Li to be responsible, only Lord Li, please meet Xiaoer and break his miss."

Everyone around nodded, Lord Wang's words were reasonable and reasonable, and his requirements were not too high. It would be too cruel for Lord Li to refuse even this trivial matter.

When it's none of their business, people's minds are always on the weak. Lord Ye frowned slightly, unable to figure out what Li Yaonan's words meant. Could it be that he really wanted to take a concubine?

Lord Ye's thoughts turned sharply, and before he could understand, he heard Li Yaonan exclaim: "This is impossible, that person dressed like a serious child, how could he be Lord Wang's son?"

"You want to deny it . ." Wang Da was in a hurry, I didn't expect that at this time, Li Yaonan would even dare to make a sophistry.

Li Yaonan sneered, he has always been a very vengeful person, recalling the scars on the husband's body, he almost made a big mistake, and the hatred for Wang Hongyuan deepened in his heart, sarcastically: "I just said that Mr. Wang is not Good man, Mr. Bian still doesn't believe it. The son in the family is dressed like a servant. How could the lower officials know who he is. He didn't change his clothes when he was scared, so he ran away. I have never been single-minded to my husband. "

You—" Wang Hongyuan was so angry that he almost didn't spit out a mouthful of old blood.

Li Yaonan's words are too poisonous and too much. He compares the serious son of the family to a clerk, and how the daughter of the Wang family will marry in the future, the Wang family's style will also be damaged.

"Master Li's words are too much, how can you be a gentleman? Master Wang has already retreated again and again, why should Master Li be so aggressive."

Li Yaonan glanced at him, this Master Yang has always been looking for trouble in recent days, maybe I should give him a big gift, and said coldly: "Master Yang's words are wrong. A gentleman should do something or not. If this matter is replaced by Master Yang, what should you do?"

Yang Minghua is righteous and awe-inspiring: "Since you have ruined people's innocence, you should take responsibility. This is what a man did. The son of the Wang family is innocent. How can you bear it, Mr. Li?"

Li Yaonan was disdainful in his heart. Shouldn't he accept it back, since Yang Minghua is shameless, why should he give him face, he cupped his hands, and said with a smile: "So, congratulations to Mr. Yang, I know that the person who saw the prince yesterday, Mr. Yang seems to be there too. Inside, I admire such

a big heart." "If any of you..." If you want to win, you can discuss it with Master Yang. Li Yaonan glanced at his colleagues. Although the words were not exhausted, their intentions were obvious.

"I didn't—" Yang Minghua was just uttered when he was overwhelmed by congratulations.

Nonsense, it's none of your business, everyone can hang up and involve themselves. It's better to be a poor Taoist than a poor Taoist friend. Li Yaonan said it very clearly. Yesterday, they did see Wang Gongzi. At that time, Wang Gongzi seemed to be disheveled, like this Who dares to ask for Shuang'er, since Lord Yang has an open mind, they naturally want to congratulate him.

At this time, no one was accusing Li Yaonan anymore. Thinking about it carefully, Mr. Li was actually right. How could serious people dress like that. Thinking of the half-washed teenagers last night, they were still blushing.