Chapter 63

Lin Yixuan's heart was calm, and he was surprised to find that when he saw that person again, he couldn't make any waves, as if he was just an unimportant stranger.

There is no monstrous hatred, no sadness and regret, indifference, everything about that person has nothing to do with him.

Lin Yixuan curled his lips in a good mood. He knew that he had completely let go. Hate is sometimes a feeling. In the army, he also has a husband who loves him and loves him. Everything in the previous life is far away from him. That person is indeed an irrelevant person, whether it is the Jingyang Houfu, the sixth prince, or the crown prince, he will not treat him. He has no influence.

He doesn't need to take revenge on purpose, and he doesn't need to keep those past events in his heart. This will make him no longer know himself. He just needs to wait and watch, take care of the children at home, and be a good wife to your husband. Now, he firmly believed that those people would seek death by themselves.

"What are you thinking? Are you so happy?"

Lin Yixuan shook his head with a smirk: "No, I am very happy with my husband."

Li Yaonan smiled smugly, his eyes full of meaning, and teased: "Be honest, did you see your family earlier? Husband?"

"You are so beautiful." Lin Yixuan gave him a look of anger, and then asked, "Do you like your husband very much?"

Li Yaonan never knew what shame was, and immediately hurried to climb along the pole, nodded and said, "Yeah. "Husband, you are moved, is there any reward?"

Lin Yixuan blushed instantly, and when he mentioned the reward, he thought of such shameful things, obviously the husband is a young child, I really don't know where he got so many tricks.

The two laughed and made trouble. They were tired from playing. They didn't go back to the house until late at night. At this time, Yang Yi and his mother had already slept. The husband and wife were in love that night. The groaning of the bones gradually quieted down until dawn.

But he said that on the Sixth Prince's side, when he looked at the back of the Lin family's Xiaojiu, he was furious. He fixed his eyes on Li Yaonan. He wanted to tear people apart. .

When he saw Lin Yixuan again, the sixth prince was obviously amazed. He had never noticed before that Lin Yixuan was so beautiful that he couldn't take his eyes off it.

The sixth prince felt an unprecedented loss in his heart. He seemed to ignore the indifferent gaze that Lin Yixuan looked at him. He thought he had left Lin Xiaojiu behind. There is ambiguity, he likes Lin Xiaojiu very much, but this love is not enough to make him pay more, so when Lin Xiaojiu heard about the elopement, he actually has some complaints in his heart, complaining about the Lin family Xiaojiu immature.

Until the Marquis of Jingyang married Lin Yixuan, in addition to a little regret, he was more relieved. The Marquis of Jingyang handled it very well.

However, he didn't expect that Lin Yixuan had become more beautiful and mature after he had not seen him for a year. He lost the innocent innocence he once had, but it made people feel more flavorful. It's unforgettable.

In fact, the sixth prince had long known that Lin Yixuan was returning to Beijing, but he never cared about it, and of course he would not pay attention. It was just that when he saw Lin Yixuan in the form of Bai Yueguang, the sixth prince knew at this time that he still liked him.

The sixth prince regretted a little, even if he married Lin Jingshu as his wife, and Lin Xiaojiu was the side prince, he regretted that he should not be too scruples at the beginning, stop it, it is useless to think too much now, the sixth prince has always been a A calm person, the one he loves has already married someone else, and Li Yaonan made a name for himself in front of his father and emperor again. Even if he misses him, he can't let the prince catch anything at this time.

until later, later...

That night, the sixth prince slept all night, and Lin Yixuan's various good things were magnified infinitely in front of his eyes. Therefore, before Li Yaonan stepped into the court, inexplicably there was a potential enemy.

After the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, Mother Lin moved back to the other courtyard, and her younger cousin was with her. Lin Yixuan felt a little disappointed. His mother and Li were the one who brought it together. Now that he saw his mother living alone in the other courtyard, he felt a little uncomfortable.

Seeing that he was unhappy, Yang Yi hurriedly comforted: "Cousin, don't worry, I will take care of my aunt."

Lin Yixuan twitched the corners of his lips, his cousin is his cousin, he is him, so what's the matter.

Li Yaonan laughed and joked: "Don't frown, it's ugly, if you want your mother, take the child there, or we will pick up the mother after a while."

Lin Yixuan's eyes lit up, and then he glared angrily: "Who are you talking about? Ugly."

Li Yaonan pointed to his nose and said with a smile: "I'm talking about myself."

Lin Yixuan was choked for a moment, and the little cousin burst into laughter, and said with envy: "You two are so good. I knew my brother would be nice to my cousin."

Li Yaonan smiled, at that time he would have thought that he would spend his life with a man, of course, he wouldn't say it if he was killed.

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips, and his eyes softened. At that time, he just wanted to do his duty as a lord, and he didn't know that he had found a treasure. Of course, he would never say anything about the drug in his life, he would only bring it to him. in the coffin.

It has to be said that the couple's brain circuits reached an agreement at some point.

Next, between the two residences, normal walks began. Generally, Mother Lin would stay in another hospital for half a month, and then she would stay in the Li residence for half a month, so that others would not be able to say anything gossip. Mother Lin and Li, Reputation must have an impact, even if Li Yaonan doesn't care, but Mother Lin cares, she doesn't want to drag down her brother-in-law's future because of herself.

The capital said that it was not big or small, and that his brother-in-law followed the path of a civil servant, but he was not a military general like Zhi Yuan, and he was far away from the capital.

But the literati is different. Among the literati, some people have tight mouths.

The Li Mansion was in good order, but the Jingyang Marquis Mansion was annoyed. The New Year's gift from Lin Yixuan was really a mere gift. For the Jingyang Marquis Mansion, it was not enough to send beggars.

Mrs. Lin held back her anger and gave the gift to the servant. As for the return gift, I'm sorry, I didn't expect it at all. I just remembered that during the Chinese New Year last year, the Shang Shufu seemed to make a joke, and the son-in-law gave a pair of fake colored porcelain. As a congratulatory gift, and the appearance of the colored porcelain is the same as that of Mrs. Lin San's dowry.

Mrs. Lin thought she knew the inside story. Even if the colored porcelain was fake, Lin Jiu might not have the real one. She had never seen Lay Master Qingyang. Mrs. Lin looked down on him first in her heart. How can people occupy the industry, and the gifts are so outrageous, I really don't wink.

Except for Jingyanghou to keep his mouth shut, Uncle Lin has already figured out a way to win over the layman Qingyang. As for the poor, the money can be paid, and the contacts of Jingyanghoufu can help him operate, so why not worry about Li Yaonan not coming over? .

It's just that they didn't see layman Qing Yang coming to the door until the fifteenth day of the first month. At first, they might not care. After all, even if Li Yaonan made a name in front of the emperor, he could still talk twice about whether he could leap into the sky.

But after the first month, Li Yaonan was still nowhere to be seen, and the people in Jingyang Hou's mansion were angry. It had nothing to do with the name Qingyang lay Buddhist, but a matter of face. My brother-in-law didn't come to Yue's house to pay New Year's greetings in the capital. My brother-in-law doesn't know the etiquette, but if I go higher, it means that my brother-in-law doesn't look down on them. How can the people in Jingyang Hou's manor not be angry? Son-in-law's fault.

Li Yaonan didn't know the slightest about their anger. There have been a lot of candidates for the exams in the capital recently. His mind is now all on his homework, and he is not in the mood to pay attention to those miscellaneous matters. Cheating, this time he will definitely be on the gold list.

No man has ambition in his heart, and neither does he. He wants his husband to be his official name, he wants to be a descendant of Mengyin, he wants to stand out, and he wants to stand higher and farther, so that people can no longer be bullied.

Only King Lian is more regretful. Since Li Yaonan studied hard, he has not received the ancient Romance manuscript for a long time, and it is a pity in his heart.

Although the emperor also liked Ancient Romance, he was a sensible person after all. When he learned that Li Yaonan studied hard, the emperor was quite comforted, and immediately ordered King Lian to stop disturbing others.

King Lian Jun felt uncomfortable. It was the emperor who wanted the manuscript, so he went to persecute Li Yaonan. How could he turn around? The emperor became a good man, but he became a villain.

Therefore, the most wise sayings from ancient times, do not reason with the emperor, because what they say is always right, if the emperor is wrong, then please follow the previous one.

Time flies, and the days pass by in a leisurely manner. In mid-February, Zhang Qixian brought two servants into Beijing, and Li Yaonan personally went to the pier to meet him.

The two brothers hadn't seen each other for a long time. When they returned to the mansion, Lin Yixuan had already prepared the dust-cleaning banquet. The two brothers said goodbye that night and got very drunk. After a while, the servants helped them go back to their rooms.

The next day, after Zhang Qixian met with Lin's mother, the two brothers closed their doors and focused on preparing for the exam. Even if Zhang Qixian was such a playful person, he was very serious this time.

Seeing Lin Yixuan's test questions, Zhang Qixian called his brother-in-law a great talent. His impression of Lin Yixuan was that he was rising up. Drive away this unassuming cousin, his husband, how can others think about it.

Lin Yixuan was very happy for her husband to be jealous from time to time, and he forgave the third cousin's rudeness to a great extent. He thought very proudly, can those test questions be bad? The questions were all written by the emperor himself in his previous life, hum, it's cheaper than the third cousin.

Zhang Qixian didn't know that he had picked up a big bargain, so he continued to work hard.