Chapter 85

Life gradually returned to calm. Fortunately, Zhou Qian finally angered his father by virtue of this disturbance in the court, and was completely swept out of the house. Although he only got a small courtyard when the family was separated, he felt contented and more From the beginning of his life in Zhou Mansion, even if he moved out to live in poverty, he was willing to live, and there seemed to be hope for life.

After the move, Zhou Qian invited Li Mingzhang and Li Yaonan to visit the house.

After Li Mingzhang came, he frowned at first, not because he disliked Zhou Qian's poor family, but a little resentful. Although Zhou Yushi's family was not rich, it was not enough that the concubine split up the family to give only this little family property. Chilled.

Li Yaonan doesn't have much idea about this. What others give is never as good as what he earns. The less Zhou Yushi gives, the more confident Zhou Qian will be after he rises to the top. Zhou Yushi is so face-friendly, he will definitely keep silent.

Zhou Qian's thoughts are obviously the same as Li Yaonan's. He has saved a lot of private houses over the years, and he can live as long as he can, so why should he be favored by the Zhou family again, and his first-born mother is not a generous person.

"Brother Zhou, do you have any plans in the future?" As a close friend, Li Yaonan felt that it was necessary for him to pay attention. After all, he had few connections in the court. The better the people around him, the wider his future would be.

Zhou Qian shook his head in dismay: "Let's study first." Originally, he just wanted to move out of the house, but now he has nothing to do after moving out. There are still two years before the next imperial examination. He plans to study hard. It is a sigh of relief for his grievances over the years.

Li Yaonan pondered for a moment: "My husband and I have several properties in Beijing, do you want Brother Zhou to take part in it?"

Zhou Qian was taken aback for a moment, then politely declined: "Thank you Brother Li for your kindness, but I won't mention it again. Brother Li is sincere, and don't get involved with these vulgar things."

Li Yaonan smiled casually: "Where did Brother Zhou want to go, this is one of the reasons to help you, and the other is that the foundation is not deep in Xiajing, and the connections are not as wide as that of Brother Zhou. There are not many, not to mention that I will be released in the next two years. With Brother Zhou's help, I can rest assured."

Zhou Qian declined several times, but in the end he could not resist the persuasion of Li Mingzhang and Li Yaonan. Not to mention, Li Yaonan's affairs will be taken to his heart from now on, and he has not gained those industries in vain. In short, Li Yaonan has made a business that is sure to make a profit.

A few people chatted for a while, Li Mingzhang should not stay for a long time when he got married, and he said goodbye one after another in the afternoon.

When he got home, Li Yaonan discussed with his husband that some of the properties just bought in Beijing would be sent to Zhou Qian.

Lin Yixuan thought for a while, and thought about Zhou Qian's attitude of repaying his kindness and repaying his revenge a hundred times in his previous life. He nodded readily and agreed. As Li Yaonan said, there are many high-ranking officials and nobles in Beijing, and they can't afford those industries themselves. Some are good things.

Li Yaonan is very curious about the husband. In fact, even he did not expect the last incident. The involvement was so extensive. The husband was like a prophet. It's all so coincidental.

However, Li Yaonan is convinced that the most impossible thing in this world is a coincidence.

"Husband, do you think this dress looks good?" Lin Yixuan picked up a small piece of clothes, turned back and smiled sweetly, his eyes full of admiration and attachment.

Seeing such a husband, Li Yaonan couldn't bear to ask him for some privacy. He allowed the husband to keep small secrets to a large extent. Anyway, the husband would not harm him. He just regarded these secrets as the love between their husbands and smiled. The husband glanced, and his expression became a little weird: "Are you going to wear this for Xu'er?"

Lin Yixuan nodded: "The older Xu'er is, the more like you, I want him to wear the same clothes as you, and then let's draw it down and enjoy it

when Xu'er grows up." Li Yaonan poked his head and smiled. He said, "You bastard, you want to see Xuer's joke."

Lin Yixuan raised his head and smiled, and glanced at him confidently, that was exactly what he meant.

Li Yaonan smiled softly. In his last life, he never thought that he would have such a happy moment. Hearing the length of the husband's family, he only felt very peaceful and warm in his heart. Compared with the son and the husband, Li Yaonan naturally prefers the husband, so poor little Xuer, in order to make the husband happy, you should contribute your great ugliness. Li Yaonan sold his son without hesitation.

Lin Yixuan happily hugged and kissed her husband. Now the weather is getting colder, it is autumn and the air is refreshing. Li Yaonan took her husband and son to play in the pavilion. When he saw his lively son and his smiling husband, Li Yaonan suddenly came. Interested, let people take out pen and ink and paint for them seriously.

Li Yaonan's painting skills are good, but he lacks inspiration. Today, I don't know whether it's because of excitement or because of feelings. The strong feelings in my heart appear in the painting stroke by stroke, and the shadow depiction between colors varies a lot from Western techniques. , Xiao Xuer's stupid appearance, the little husband smiled, and the painting was actually the same as the real thing.

"Husband." Lin Yixuan was very pleasantly surprised, and caressed the scroll carefully. Xiao Xuer couldn't care about it, so he hurriedly collected it. It moved him even more. Maybe he would never get such a perfect work again in his life, how could he not cherish it.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly. Painting today gave him a little understanding of his painting skills. Seeing that the little husband was happy, he felt that he might be able to practice and prepare a surprise for the little husband later.

The days went on smoothly, peacefully and warmly. After two years, Li Yaonan's Ancient Romance was finally finished. One month after it was handed over to the emperor, major bookstores began to print, and Li Yaonan made a fortune again.

Lin Yixuan was very happy to count the money, Li Yaonan secretly began to think about whether he wanted to do something for a living, the little husband looked very cute when counting the money.

In fact, Lin Yixuan didn't love money, but the act of her husband handing him the money made him so happy that he wanted to fly, nothing could make him happier at this moment.

At the Hanlin Academy, Chang Hehui came to Li Yaonan several times again. The two played Tai Chi with each other, and they didn't get to the point at all. Chang Hehui was also very patient. Li Yaonan spoke dryly and became very angry. They didn't move at all, and they talked a lot, and those who didn't know the inside story would think how good their relationship was.

Hearing the rumors outside, Li Yaonan knew that he couldn't go on like this, even if he had nothing to do with the prince's lineage, Chang Hehui messed up like this, and he was afraid that he couldn't be innocent even if he wanted to.

"Master Li." Chang Hehui greeted with a smile and walked over slowly.

Li Yaonan now has a headache as soon as he hears his voice. He feels that he is already a rogue. He didn't expect anyone to be more rogue than him. He cupped his hands and forced a smile: "Lord Chang.

" Homely.

Li Yaonan rolled his eyes, he couldn't say anything nutritious, he nodded and said, "Yes, it's not raining much today."

Chang Hehui didn't feel embarrassed at all, and continued: "Congratulations to Mr. Li for completing the work. Da Zuo, several of my nephews and nephews admire Master Li very much."

"Master Chang has won the prize." Li Yaonan cheered up and kept his mouth shut, Chang Hehui was very cunning, he didn't want to accidentally get into any set, even if he wanted to Accepting disciples also has to be seen by him.

"Master Li is young and promising, how could he have won an award, only young talents can be qualified." Chang Hehui gave a high hat.

Li Yaonan was even more vigilant in his heart: "Lord Chang is surprised by what he said. I just happened to know a little bit of news. If any official of the court sees the refugees in ragged clothes, they will definitely be like the next one. I really can't bear the praise of adults."

Chang He Hui felt very sorry. Tanhua Lang was young, but he acted very well-mannered. He spoke and did things without leaking. He tried several times, but he couldn't hear whether this incident was related to Tanhua Lang. He just intuitively told him that there is no such thing in the world. What a coincidence.

On this point, I have to say that Chang Hehui and Li Yaonan have the same thoughts, but Li Yaonan really doesn't know, so Chang Hehui's question is nothing but a question. Li Yaonan only guessed a little bit from the husband's usual actions, and set fire to himself. Lang fanned the wind, he felt that the two of them were really a perfect match.

Seeing that Chang Hehui was going to talk at length again, Li Yaonan pretended to be melancholy, and sighed bluntly: "Lord Chang's good intentions are known to me, but I still have self-knowledge, please don't waste your time." In a few days, I will be labeled as a prince, which is absolutely impossible.

"Why did Mr. Li say this?" Chang Hehui was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect Li Yaonan to say this. He just thought that Li Yaonan was a talent, and now he has offended the elites in Beijing. It happened that the prince was the future prince, so he could protect him if he came over. Second, this is also a good intention.

Li Yaonan sighed and frowned, "My husband is from Jingyang Hou's mansion."

Lord Chang stopped talking immediately, because Li Yaonan firmly distanced himself from Jingyang Hou's mansion, this time the sixth prince's lineage has suffered serious losses again, so let him Almost forgot that Mr. Li was the brother-in-law of Jingyang Hou's mansion. According to his understanding of the prince, the prince's suspicions are more serious now. Even if Lord Li is drawn over, the prince will not reuse it. It is no wonder that Lord Li always considers both sides.

Chang Hehui had a little understanding in his heart. Although he didn't believe all of his words, he could understand Li Yaonan's thoughts. As an official in the imperial examination, who was not trying to get ahead, and knowing that there was no way out, how could Master Li rush in.

Chang Hehui regretted in his heart, but didn't say much, shook his head and walked away on his own, it seemed that he would not be a lobbyist again in the future.

Li Yaonan breathed a sigh of relief, and finally solved a big trouble, Chang Hehui really couldn't be fooled.

As for the prince, after hearing Chang Hehui's report, he laughed and praised Li Yaonan for his self-knowledge. After all, Li Yaonan was not reluctant to seek refuge, but was ashamed and did not dare to seek refuge. The meanings of the two are very different.

The crown prince didn't care about this. Although the sixth prince was planted this time, he was still angry. If it wasn't for the incident in Shandong, he would never have known that his subordinates would have so many things to eat inside and outside. The crown prince was happy to see the sixth brother's blockage, and inadvertently formed a protection for Li Yaonan, allowing him to be safe in the Hanlin Academy.

The sixth prince was so angry that he wanted to take Li Yaonan to the knife, but there was nothing he could do, not to mention that he could not protect himself now.

The elites in Beijing were also not satisfied, but they were more aware that this was the prince's disapproval, and it was specially made for those who were swinging from side to side.

Li Yaonan enjoys the protection of the prince with peace of mind. This is what he expected. Now he is just a bargaining chip and a chess piece, so there is no kindness or kindness, and his allegiance will always be the emperor.

Soon, Lin Yixuan heard a message that the seventh young lady of Jingyang Hou's mansion had entered the prince's mansion as a concubine.

Lin Yixuan just wanted to look up to the sky and laugh, but he didn't expect to go round and round, Jingyang Hou's mansion still took this old move, and he didn't know what the result would be this time. The seventh miss is his half-sister, the wife of Aunt Xiang. He has a very cunning temperament. In his previous life, he also married into the Gaomen mansion, not only gave birth to three sons and a daughter, but also suppressed the main room, adding a lot of help to the Jingyanghou mansion, but I don't know how this life will be. How will the concubine choose?