Chapter 70

Li Yaonan was courteous. Seeing that everyone was looking at him, he smiled slightly and said calmly, "It's just that I don't like it. Everyone has preferences. Who of us students can't write poetry."

"Tanhua . Lang Ke looks down on poets?" Liu Guanghe said dissatisfiedly, his fluttering words aroused many people's emotions.

The emperor smiled but did not say a word, and watched them fight with each other. This kind of scene was often staged in the early days. It just depends on who is more advanced. He doesn't mind the fights of the people below, just to see the temperament of the students.

Li Yaonan's smile did not change, his eyes contained a touch of connivance, he just regarded Liu Guanghe as an unreasonable child who looked down on others, and made people feel that he was gentle and generous: "Brother Liu's words are bad, just like someone loves them. Begonia, some people love chrysanthemums, I prefer splendid essays to poetry and songs, Brother Liu is narrow-minded."

Liu Guanghe blushed with anger, but Li Yaonan's narrow sentence did not contain any slander, just a single sentence of advice. In this way, not only can he not be angry, but he must also thank him. Otherwise, how others will look at him, he will stiffen and squeeze out a smile: "Thank you, Brother Li." Li

Yaonan raised the corners of his lips, with a teachable expression on his face, and said with relief, "Brother Liu You're welcome." Liu Guanghe was so angry that he almost vomited blood.

The emperor nodded inadvertently, and Li Yaonan smiled slowly. In the history of this world, although there was no Emperor Huizong of the Song Dynasty and no empress of the Tang Dynasty, there was a King Wei Wen in the previous dynasty. As a scholar, King Wei Wen may be a great scholar. It's just that as an emperor, he is very unqualified, otherwise he will not let the Great Jin occupy the country. According to Li Yaonan's conjecture, today's sage is working hard and is a rare prosperous monarch, so he will definitely not like to represent the monarch of the subjugated country. The poems and songs, I bet right.

At this time, an adult sitting on the table interjected. There was no praise or criticism in his tone, but it made people feel contemptuous: "I heard that Jingyang Hou's mansion is the Yue family

of Tanhualang." "Yes!" Li Yaonan handed over. Salute, eyebrows drooping slightly.

"I heard that since you came to Beijing, have you never come to visit?" Bian Tianhe's second sentence seemed more stern, and then he began to ask: "Today the sage rules the world with benevolence and filial piety, so what is the face of an unfilial person in the court? ." The

emperor frowned slightly and looked at Li Yaonan. Li Yaonan was puzzled, and asked in confusion, "Dare to ask who the lord listened to? The students went to visit Jingyang Hou 's mansion as

soon as they went to Beijing. How could there be such rumors?"

He sternly reprimanded: "Huangkou Xiaoer Xiu has to quibble. I dare to ask if you have ever visited the Marquis of Jingyang or your father-in-law. You are so dishonest, unfilial, and full of lies. You can afford the name Tanhualang.

" After a quiet voice, everyone could see that this adult was looking for trouble. Some people were gloating about misfortune, while others were worried. Zhang Qixian was so anxious that his forehead was sweating. When did his cousin offend these people.

"It turns out that the lord is dissatisfied with the emperor's decision." Li Yaonan poured dirty water unceremoniously. Since he was destined to be an enemy, why should he give in? He turned to look at the emperor without defending, he had already made up his mind, who to turn to It is better to rely on the emperor, holding the emperor's thigh is the best policy.

"Weichen dare not." Bian Tianhe hurriedly knelt down, secretly regretting his carelessness, and Tanhualang was really clever.

The prince smiled lightly and glanced at Chang Hehui. Tanhua Lang was indeed as he said, an interesting person.

The emperor did not shout, and said calmly, "Does Tanhua Lang have something to say?"

Li Yaonan walked to the seat, lifted his robe, and knelt on the ground: "Reporting to the emperor, the students believe that they are studying hard in the cold window, and they must not lose their arrogance as a scholar. Although they are related to Jingyang Hou's mansion, they do not dare to climb high, and the students think they can do it. He is upright, with complete New Year's etiquette. As soon as he went to Beijing, he visited his father-in-law's house. After completing the etiquette of his brother-in-law, he reduced his contacts and stopped walking. The students are proud and arrogant. In the name of gaining power and wealth, the only way is to use actions to draw a clear line. Moreover, although the student has little contact with his father-in-law, he often walks with his mother-in-law. This adult's words are biased, and the students do not recognize it."

Li Yaonan's words are both reasonable and reasonable. It doesn't make sense, it's a lie, his image has become taller in an instant, and he can avoid power and wealth, good! The emperor nodded with a smile: "Tanhualang

, you have a backbone." "Thank you, Your Majesty!" Li Yaonan knelt down and kowtowed. This is what he learned from Lord Zhou. It was obviously a stone in a cesspit, smelly and hard, but Lord Zhou was able to

Taking this advantage of the sky to rise, he has achieved a good reputation, so why can't he follow suit? Stepping on the top of Jingyang Marquis Mansion and climbing up, not only did he put aside his relationship with Jingyang Marquis Mansion, but he also gained a reputation for being upright and upright.

The emperor praised him well, what else could others say, and the wise man kept his mouth shut.

However, there are many people who are not convinced. Liu Guanghe rarely finds a loophole and hurriedly retorts: "If Tanhua Lang doesn't gain power and wealth, why did he marry someone else's son?"

Yes? Everyone came back to their senses, thinking about it is right, Li Yaonan kept saying that he didn't want to gain power and wealth, why did he marry someone else's son, we need to know that in today's society, there are a few people who are willing to marry a pair of children, but there are a few people who are not for wealth.

Li Yaonan's face was cold, and he said lightly: "The words of the matchmaker for your parents' life."

Fan Pengyi sneered: "Tanhualang is really filial, I heard that you seem to have never visited your grandmother and mother. People who act like this actually obey their parents' orders. Obediently married Shuang'er, scoff-"

The emperor frowned when he heard the words. If the matter of Jingyang Hou's mansion, he can express that he doesn't care, but if Tanhualang really doesn't honor his parents, then his character must be reconsidered.

Everyone around looked like a good show. Only Zhang Qixian was furious. If it wasn't for Ma Yulian's slut, how could his good cousin marry a pair of children, and how could he be abused like this.

Li Yaonan narrowed his eyebrows and smiled, waiting for him to ask this question, but Li Yaozu seemed surprised. It seemed that what happened today had nothing to do with him, but Ma Yulian must have contributed to the flames. I'm afraid it won't be so fast to find out the news. The most important thing is that if Fan Pengyi really finds out, he will never use this as an excuse to attack with his ingenuity.

Li Yaonan didn't look sideways, just respectfully waited for the emperor to speak, all words and deeds were with the emperor first.

The emperor's face softened, and he wanted to hear how Tanhualang justified that someone who could write ancient romances. He believed that the quality should not be bad. Today, he also saw that someone seemed to be arguing against Tanhualang, but Li Yaonan thought about this. The trouble can't be solved. As the official side, I'm afraid it's a bit hanging, but it's not bad to be a Hanlin bachelor. Of course, the premise is that he doesn't let himself down.

The emperor nodded lightly, and Li Yaonan defended: "Back to the emperor, the student's biological mother passed away early, and he and his brother are both direct descendants, but they are not the same mother. The student and her husband got married in the autumn of the previous year, and they were adopted by their uncle half a month later, and they broke up with their aunt. When we come and go, I will look to the emperor for a clear lesson." The

emperor frowned, and the people around could hear it in a fog. What is meant by a direct descendant, and a different mother, since the biological mother died young, where did this direct descendant brother from a different mother come from? ?

Doting on a concubine and destroying his wife, how dare you become a woman? Eight big characters quickly appeared in everyone's mind, and they couldn't find any explanation other than that.

Li Yaozu's expression was extremely ugly. He never thought that Li Yaonan would say it so carelessly, and his shameful background was also put in front of everyone.

Fan Pengyi was not satisfied with his answer, and said aggressively: "Even if she has been adopted, my aunt is also the wife of my biological father, and my grandmother is also biological. Tanhualang makes such an excuse, I am afraid that he will not be able to convince the public."

The people around were silent and happy. Watching them fight against each other, the best one can be pulled down, just to give them a chance.

Li Yaonan frowned, looking a little embarrassed, respectfully waiting for the emperor to speak.

The emperor is satisfied, the superiors are obedient to their subjects, Li Yaonan's attitude shows that only the emperor's orders are obeyed, the emperor will naturally protect him, and Li Yaonan has already explained that he has already been adopted, even if he does not visit , In fact, it makes sense. The emperor likes courtiers who have shortcomings. Tanhualang can distance himself from Jingyang Houfu. He prefers it. Originally, he didn't dare to use it.

The emperor hated the courtiers under him being held in groups. Tanhua Lang was very aware of current affairs. The emperor expressed his appreciation, and his eyes on Li Yaonan became more and more pleasing to the eye.

The emperor immediately changed his title: "What's the problem with Li Aiqing?"

Li Yaonan hesitated for a moment, and then seemed to have made up his mind, with a calm expression on his face: "The son doesn't tell his father, the student didn't want to argue, but he was even more reluctant to see the emperor. Misunderstanding, the students study hard, the purpose is to serve the court and be loyal to the emperor, the students are unwilling to be buried, and ask the emperor to take a look."

Li Yaonan said, took out a thin page from his arms.

Others were very curious, not knowing what he took out.

The emperor nodded, and a servant came over and put the paper on it.

Li Yaonan went on to say: "I hope the emperor will keep it a secret, but the students really don't want to..."

The people around, including several princes, were all shocked. Did Li Yaonan eat the guts of a bear's heart and a leopard? Even dare to ask the emperor.

The emperor smiled lightly, but was not angry, this feeling was very novel, and said with a smile: "

Tanhualang, you are very courageous." Li Yaonan smiled very honestly, and flattered his mouth: "The emperor is a benevolent emperor, and a bright one, and students respect the emperor. , I believe in the emperor." The

emperor was photographed physically and mentally, and he lived most of his life. It was the first time someone said that he believed in the emperor, and the feeling in his heart was a little subtle.

All the ministers wiped away a cold sweat, who knew that accompanying the king was like accompanying a tiger.

The emperor unfolded the paper and looked at it, and his mind instantly became clear, thinking about the tragic life of Tanhualang. No wonder Li Yaonan would cut off relations with his biological father, and his stepmother bought a murderer and hurt others. The father adopted it, so the father did not want it.

Of course, the emperor will not say this. After all, he is ruling the country with benevolence and filial piety, but the emperor really scoffs at the word benevolence and filial piety. When the father and the emperor favored the concubine, if it wasn't for his fate, the mother and the queen had some means. As a result, the son of the imperial concubine was weak and sickly, and he died before he was crowned and weak, and the position of the emperor was not necessarily assumed.

"How can a concubine be a direct wife? It's absurd." The emperor put the paper on the case and snorted coldly.

The crown prince smiled and knelt down and shouted loudly, "Father Emperor Shengming." Isn't it? Then he also ascended from the concubine's room.

When the ministers saw the prince kneeling, they hurriedly shouted: "Your Majesty Shengming."

Li Yaozu's face was pale, and he was almost unsteady, but he didn't know who to hate, and he knew what happened today, his stupid mother, definitely A lot of credit.

"Emperor Shengming." The students responded in unison.

"It's okay, don't talk about this matter." The emperor said lightly, his eyes were sharp, and he glanced at Fan Pengyi. It was not time to touch him, and he defended Li Yaonan, not only because he was interested in Tanhualang. Talent and learning, but more is that Tanhualang and Fan Pengyi are at odds, and the skills of the emperor are in balance. Fan Pengyi has Mingwei Academy behind him, and Li Yaonan has himself behind him. I hope Jinke Tanhua will not disappoint him.

Fan Pengyi probably didn't know yet, but his actions gave Li Yaonan a ladder to the sky.