Chapter 65

"Okay, okay, okay." The people downstairs shouted.

A wonderful article was posted on the wall, and the onlookers praised and cheered loudly.

"Yun Hehua deserves to be the number one talent in the south of the Yangtze River, and he is the first in this imperial examination."

"Brother Yang is wrong, in this imperial examination, in addition to Yun Hehua, the second son of the Liu family in Shandong, Liu Liyang, the son-in-law of the Minister of Rites in Beijing, Li Yaozu, and the grandson of Wenyuange University, Ge Hongming, and Huzhou celebrities Chang Hehui was the loudest."

"I remember that there was a layman named Qingyang." A scholar reminded him.

"Hey! He." Someone sneered and said disdainfully: "It's just the brother-in-law of Jingyang Hou's mansion. The Ancient Romance is indeed a good book, but he is..."

Everyone stopped talking, usually only to gain power and wealth A person who only has two sons will marry his two sons as a regular wife, even if Lay Ching Yang is famous and a truly arrogant literati, he doesn't look down on him, thinking that Lay Ching Yang has tarnished the literati's demeanor.

Another scholar echoed: "Besides, apart from the ancient romances, have you ever seen any articles by layman Qingyang? Who knows if it's not for fame or not."

Li Yaonan's face did not change. The name of the layman brings him both advantages and disadvantages. If he does nothing, he is the brother-in-law of the Jingyang Houfu, but if he can rely on his own ability to be named on the gold list, what others see in the eyes will be him. .

This is also why he has been in Beijing for half a year, but he never goes out for a walk. One is that he has to prepare for the exam, and the other is that he is rising up too fast and his foundation is unstable, which will always cause various remarks from others. He does not need it. At this time, because of these irrelevant things arguing with people, anyway, time will come to a conclusion.

Sooner or later, he and Jingyang Marquis will draw a line!

Full of apology, Lu Zhian nodded at him and smiled. Afraid of Li Yaonan's embarrassment, he hurriedly changed the subject and said with a smile, "Yun Hehua is indeed talented, and he was the first in the township examination. I think he has a good chance of winning.

" Not necessarily, Yun Hehua is arrogant and has always been arrogant. I am going to post an article here today, I am afraid I am panicked." Fan Taining pouted, and then said lightly: "Although Yun Hehua is famous in Jiangnan, this place is after all. In the capital, the champion belongs to Ge Hongming, who has the highest voice, he is anxious.

Li Yaonan smiled but said nothing, Yun Hehua is a well-known talent in Jiangnan, the first name of the township examination is Jie Yuan, and he is quite arrogant. Although he likes arrogant people, he is very arrogant. He didn't like stupid people. He knew that he was not the same as Yun Hehua when he was in the hometown exam.

The atmosphere at the table became more relaxed after their words, but Li Yaonan wanted to stop, but some people refused to let him.

Fan Pengyi smiled and looked at it. He said loudly: "Hey, the name of Layman Qingyang seems to be very similar to that of Li Yaozu. I heard that you are both from Jiangnan. Does it have anything to do with it? Brother Yaonan, please answer. "

Brother Yaonan? Li Yaonan? Isn't this the name of the lay master Qingyang? Could it be that he is here today?

People downstairs raised their heads one after another, and some looked embarrassed. After all, they just said bad things about others

. Changed his color, his smile did not reach his eyes, he looked at Lu Zhian carefully, and found that he was also surprised and inexplicable, and his heart eased slightly, and said lightly: "I and Li Yaozu are of the same clan. Fan

Pengyi didn't intend to let him go, and continued: "I heard about the name of lay master Qingyang, but I have never seen a calligraphy treasure. It is rare to meet today, and I hope Brother Yaonan will give me some advice." "

"Brother Fan, more courtesy, you and I didn't know each other well, so just call me Brother Li." "

Fan Pengyi's face darkened, he didn't expect Li Yaonan to be so disrespectful, Lu Zhian also became angry, and said seriously: "Brother Fan, it was me and brother Li meeting today, I said earlier that I only talked about Fengyue, why are you so aggressive? What do you mean?"

Fan Pengyi sneered: "I wanted to see Brother Li's literary talent, but if it doesn't work, why bother with Brother Lu to provoke me."

"You..." Lu Zhian stopped speaking, and the apology in his eyes became more obvious.

Someone downstairs shouted: "Does Qing Yang dare not?"

Li Yaonan's eyes turned cold and he sighed slightly in his heart. In any case, his friendship with Lu Zhi'an was over, no matter whether Lu Zhi'an was innocent or not, even if he didn't I don't know, but today we met to reminisce about the old days, but he brought others, and he was wrong about this.

I can understand the difficulties of Lu Zhi'an, but I don't agree. The Lu family has been lurking for too long in order to become an official, and they are too cautious. They want to be exquisite and not offend anyone everywhere.

Li Yaonan felt a little regretful in his heart, Lu Zhian's talent is very good, he has revenge and ideals, but he doesn't know what the burden of the family will make him become?

Li Yaonan slowly went downstairs, with a small smile on his lips, the robes under his feet swayed with his pace, and his whole body showed an indescribable dignity and elegance, but it didn't make people feel aloof, on the contrary, it was everywhere. A kind of closeness that makes people feel good at first sight.

This is a skill he has cultivated in his previous life. His eyes are obviously not warm, but the illusion of gentleness and focused eyes will always make people feel that he is looking at himself, which will make people feel respected and valued. , this is the playboy's special trick to deal with women, in fact, it is also very useful here.

"I'm not talented, I've seen all the... bachelors." Li Yaonan thought about it for a long time, and finally found a suitable title.

Seeing him being so polite and kind, everyone seemed a little embarrassed. Someone asked curiously, "Layman Qingyang, are you planning to keep the calligraphy?"

Li Yaonan smiled gently, his eyes swept across the crowd, and he said kindly: "Why not." Now that he has been pushed out, he should simply act in a high-profile manner. Originally, he wanted to wait until he tried it before making his appearance in front of others. Now it is better to be a little earlier.

Not long after, the restaurant staff sent pen and ink.

Li Yaonan pondered for a while, used modern calligraphers, combined with the running script invented by many famous masters, and wrote: The

world's insight is all knowledge, and the human feeling is an essay.

Using bronze as a mirror, you can correct your clothes; using ancient times as a mirror, you can know the ups and downs; using people as a mirror, you can understand your pros and cons.

This is a wise saying taken from A Dream of Red Mansions and Wei Zheng. It has been circulating since ancient times, and I am afraid that these people will not be fooled.

"Okay, good words, good sentences." As soon as they saw these two sentences he wrote, someone immediately praised them.

"Good word." Someone exclaimed loudly.

At this time, everyone discovered that the font written by Li Yaonan seemed to be different from any of the current ones.

"This is..." No matter how calm a person is, when they see this new font, their hearts are shocked, and the shock can't be added.

In an instant, Li Yaonan's limelight overshadowed Yun Hehua just now.

Li Yaonan lowered his head humbly, and his tone was extremely gentle: "I'm not talented, I haven't mastered calligraphy yet, I've only practiced it to what it is today, but seeing everyone in high spirits today, I couldn't help but show it off."

Some people blushed a little, they were in high spirits, obviously they were looking for trouble, but Li Yaonan spoke kindly, with a bit of a joke, and seemed to not care at all, which made them feel very happy, and praised him for his generosity, and sure enough Famous style.

Of course, some of them were unhappy. Li Yaonan suddenly found out that there are a lot of people in a teahouse today. In addition, Fan Pengyi's face was ugly, and Yun Hehua in the downstairs compartment was stealing the limelight, how could Yun Hehua be happy, but as a proud person, he also couldn't come forward Arguing, I can only endure a sullen stomach, and my face turns red.

After today, no one said that Layman Qingyang was famous for his reputation. Li Yaonan was very sensitive to realize that someone deliberately targeted him. Fan Pengyi's attack was too coincidental and made no sense at all. Since he can get along with Lu Zhian, he must not be a fool. The reason is to believe that there is someone behind Fan Pengyi's instructions.

Although Li Yaonan had long expected that Lay Ching Yang's rise was too fast, he would definitely make people suspicious, and maybe he would make some remarks, but the rumors he heard today were too many. There was no more merit, intuition told Li Yaonan that someone was deliberately belittling himself. Although the action is very obscure, it is not difficult to find it when it is connected up and down. After all, the results of the imperial examinations have not yet come out, and it is too suspicious to attack at this time. As long as a smart person is generally not like this.

Li Yaonan couldn't understand, it seemed that he had never offended anyone in Beijing, and where did these malice come from.

Yesterday, he had an appointment with Lu Zhian, and many people at the gate of the Gongyuan heard that he felt that everything today seemed to be specially arranged for him. The secret people probably saw that he didn't go out very often, so he took this opportunity today. If he doesn't have any real skills, even if he behaves in a normal manner, as long as he is not brilliant enough to suppress Yun Hehua's limelight, he may be discredited today.

People always like to compare with each other. In the eyes of the public, Layman Qing Yang had no good impression. Although he used his aura to get back his place, if his performance is not good enough, people in the dark will definitely take the opportunity to cause trouble. He must also be making a name for himself, and his reputation for power and wealth will be confirmed.

Could it be the Marquis of Jingyang?

Li Yaonan shook his head. He and Jingyang Marquis Mansion can't be called a big grudge. They were just rejected from the door in the past, but it was also him who was embarrassed. In such a situation, Jingyang Marquis Mansion should not spend any money. Strength, to deal with a small person?

Li Yaozu?

Although Li Yaozu has some ability, can he invite Yun and Hua? Fan Pengyi? Li Yaonan thought it was impossible.

After thinking about it for a while, I can only temporarily set the target on the head of the Jingyang Houfu. After all, he and his husband did not come to visit this year's Chinese New Year. If the Jingyanghoufu is angry because of this, it may not be necessary to give him some color. possible.

Today, he was so happy that he went back in disappointment. As soon as Li Yaonan returned home, he went straight to Xiao Xuer's bedroom, intending to find comfort in front of the child. Xiao Xuer is now eight months old, not only can roll over, but also crawl, naughty. terrific.

Lin Yixuan was playing with the child, and put a colorful hydrangea in front of him and let Xiao Xuer pick it up by himself.

Xiao Xuer crawled, crawled, and tried so hard, her head and head looked like a tiger, which made everyone in the room laugh.

Seeing Li Yaonan's return, Lin Yixuan noticed his strangeness at a glance, and asked with a smile, "What's the matter? Didn't you meet a friend today?"

Li Yaonan waved his hand: "Don't mention it." He bent down and hugged his son, kissing him fiercely After taking a bite, poor little Xuer, who was about to touch a beautiful hydrangea, hulah, and disappeared. What caught his eye was his father's stinky face.

Xiao Xuer was dissatisfied, she opened her teeth and danced her claws and grabbed her father's hair.

Li Yaonan sighed, feeling depressed, this child is simply outrageous.

Lin Yixuan chuckled: "Give me the child quickly."

Li Yaonan finally escaped from the clutches, the two teased the child for a while, until Xiao Xuer fell asleep, Lin Yixuan asked him what happened, Li Yaonan didn't hide it, he knew My husband is not the kind of short-sighted inner man. Besides, the husband is more familiar with the capital. Two people's analysis is better than his alone. He doesn't like that kind of feeling that the enemy is dark and we are bright, which will make him There is no defense.