Chapter 69

After hurriedly saying goodbye to Zhou Qian, and making an appointment to meet again in the future, Li Yaonan quickly returned to the house.

It seems that he, the new Tanhualang, is blocking the way of many people.

Li Yaonan pondered the matter in his heart, and thought about Zhou Mansion carefully, thinking about how to stand on the highest point of morality and fight back. Originally, he had a vague concept in his heart. clearer.

Of course, this is not his praise for Zhou Yushi, no matter what Zhou Yushi is, since he can achieve the position of the third grade, no matter whether he is old-fashioned or pedantic, there must be something he can learn from.

After he figured it out, Li Yaonan looked relieved and went home in a good mood. The first thing he did was to ask the husband to take out the evidence of Ma Yulian's murder. Fortunately, he was well prepared. As for Jingyang Houfu...

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, maybe he could learn from Zhou Yushi.

Seeing that his husband was confident, Lin Yixuan stopped talking. He was busy with things recently. Since the sixth prince dared to take action against his husband, he would have to bear the consequences. However, he knows everything well, even if his ability is weak and can't cause much damage to the opponent, it will not cause any problems to the Sixth Prince's lineage and drag him back.

The main trouble now is that to keep things secret, things must be done cautiously. No matter how cautious, he thinks that her husband is right, and it's just too much fun to do something like a sly person behind your back.

Husband and husband have bad intentions, each is busy, and it is really a perfect match.

Li Yaonan only thought that his husband had gotten into the eyes of money again, but he didn't ask much. His husband also likes this, and as a good husband, he naturally has to express his strong support.

And the fact is, Lin Yixuan has set up a few shops in the capital. First, he brought the goods from the capital to Yangzhou, and then turned around and brought the goods back from Yangzhou. All procedures were normal. As for what happened during the itinerary, who cares! People are doing well.

Two days passed, and on the day of the Qionglin Banquet, Li Yaonan packed up and went to the palace gate with Zhang Qixian in a sedan chair early in the morning to wait.

At the same time, there were already many people waiting outside the palace gate, all of whom were Jinshi Jinshi. Who else wants to deal with him.

However, it may be because everyone pretended to be too good. Li Yaonan watched for a long time, but he didn't see why. He only saw Zhang Qixian chatting happily with people. He seems to be able to make friends with anyone. A good thing or a misfortune, he was just glad that his cousin kept his mouth shut tightly even if he didn't make a sound, otherwise he would really be worried about letting his cousin walk alone in the officialdom.

It didn't take long for the palace door to open, and an internal servant announced that they went in and waited. The emperor would not go to the imperial garden until after the morning court.

The imperial palace of the Jin Dynasty has a different layout from the Forbidden City, but the imperial garden is equally beautiful. It is spring now, and the hundreds of flowers in the imperial garden are beautifully blooming. As he lingered on the surrounding scenery, his eyes were about to stare.

The Imperial Garden had already set up their seats, and the emperor had not come, so they naturally couldn't take the seats. They gathered in groups of three or five to enjoy the flowers and papers, sometimes talking loudly, sometimes reciting poems, and everyone showed their most beautiful feathers.

Li Yaonan was wandering in the sky, and suddenly remembered a TV series he had seen before. When the concubines seduced the emperor, they seemed to use this kind of trick.

"Tanhualang, why are you here alone?"

Li Yaonan turned his head and looked, it turned out to be Chang Hehui. Since the last time they walked the streets with each other, they had a little friendship. Li Yaonan said with a smile: "It turned out to be the second brother, disrespectful, disrespectful."

Chang Hehui's eyes jumped, the second place Brother, what is this name? It's disrespectful, and it's not long since I haven't seen him. If he is a modern person, he must know a word. His expression is called "囧."

Chang Hehui quickly recovered, and smiled meaningfully: "I heard that

Tanhualang is good at writing, and today I will let everyone see it." Li Yaonan smiled, but he didn't understand the deep meaning of his words and said with a smile: "Second brother, you are modest, aren't you, the essay is good, how can my little brother compare to you."

Chang Hehui smiled but didn't say a word, and Li Yaonan also curved his lips.

"I wish Tanhua Lang, I will win the emperor's blue eyes today."

"I wish the second brother to rise step by step."

Chang Hehui twitched the corners of his mouth and stopped playing Tai Chi with him. Since the last time he was parading, he found this Tanhua Lang and spoke. He acted flawlessly, but unfortunately he was the brother-in-law of the Marquis of Jingyang.

Chang Hehui shook his head and walked away slowly, with a leisurely attitude, like a stroll in a garden.

Li Yaonan squinted his eyes slightly, but his smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes. It seemed that Chang Hehui must know something, so he came to remind him. No, it is not right to say that it is a reminder. Chang Hehui did not remind him, such obscure words, If it wasn't for his prior knowledge, how could he have guessed the meaning? Chang Hehui is just a test, and by the way, he will be a good friend. If he has passed this test, then this sentence is a reminder and a favor. If he is beaten into the dust, Chang Hehui will He Hui actually said nothing. He was so cunning that he didn't know who he was.

"The emperor is here—"

With a shrill voice, everyone hurriedly knelt on the ground: "Long live my emperor, long live, long live, long live."

"Every Qing family is flat." The emperor's tone was very friendly, giving people a casual feeling.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." The students kowtowed and thanked them, trying their best to keep their faces calm. They are now the disciples of the Emperor, and they can have dinner with the Emperor, so how can they not be excited.

The emperor gave a faint call to give a seat, and the few people who came with him took the lead in taking the seat. Looking at the clothes, there should be a few princes, as well as a few ministers in the court. Then it was Jinke Jinshi's turn, Li Mingzhang sat in the front row, Chang Hehui was close behind, Li Yaonan was next, and the rest were the second-class Jinshi, who went down in order.

"What are the gentlemen talking about? It seemed that we had a good chat just now." Maybe because of the next dynasty, the emperor didn't look so majestic at this time.

Hearing the emperor's question, everyone is eager to try, Qionglin Banquet is the place where Jinke Jinshi can show their talents, miss today, I don't know when they will be favored by the emperor, how can they give up this opportunity, and it is the only time that the emperor can remember as soon as possible their chance.

"Back to the emperor, we are talking about the beauty of the Royal Garden. Young Master Hua wrote a poem just now, and the students are willing to bow down." A student replied respectfully. Although he praised Yun and Hua in his words, it was clear that his willingness to defeat Downwind makes it even more pleasing.

"Oh! Let's hear it." The emperor smiled lightly. The jinshi wanted to show off their talents. He also wanted to see their abilities, otherwise, what would be the point of the Qionglin Banquet.

Yun Hehua's attitude is respectful, and his brows can't hide his smug look: "The students of the emperor are embarrassed. On the

victory day, I find Fang Si waterfront, and the boundless scene is new.

It's always spring when I know the east wind."

"Okay, not bad. "The emperor stroked his beard and shouted, "Reward!"

The waiter immediately took a tray and walked over. Yun Hehua was full of surprises. The tray contained a piece of jade pendant. Many people looked envious, but it was just the beginning, they were not in a hurry, and there was always a chance for them to express .

Yun Hehua hurriedly knelt down and thanked him: "Thank you, Your Majesty." The

Emperor nodded and stopped looking at him. His eyes were attracted by another Jinshi. It turned out that the Jinshi, who got his brush and ink from nowhere, was painting in the imperial garden.

In today's Qionglin Banquet, the students gave their strengths to each other, but the top one, the second place, and the third flower appeared very quiet.

Li Mingzhang had a smile on his lips, and looked at the students in the field indifferently, as if everything had nothing to do with him, but in fact it did have nothing to do with him, but he couldn't show any dissatisfaction, so he could only laugh.

Chang Hehui is a wooden stake, the old god is sitting on the ground, nothing is urgent, not moving, but unfortunately, Li Yaonan saw with his own eyes that he exchanged a look with the prince in bright yellow clothes on the seat, very obscure. , but unfortunately, Li Yaonan is focusing on studying people's expressions today, and naturally he will not let this detail go. No wonder Chang Hehui is not in a hurry, it turns out that there is a backer behind him.

It is not easy to accept each one. Li Yaonan sipped the fine wine and shook his head with a sigh. The fine wine in the palace is really good.

"Why did Tanhua Lang shake his head, but he didn't write well." A student asked.

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment, then slowly laughed. After waiting for a long time today, he almost thought that Zhou Qian's intelligence was wrong, but he finally came, puzzled: "What do you mean by Xiongtai? I'm at a distance from you. It's far away, I really don't know what you wrote?"

Liu Guanghe obviously didn't expect this, and was stopped by Li Yaonan, but he can get into the jinshi examination and can find support behind him, how can he be stupid, and hurriedly said: " When I saw Brother Li shaking his head just now, I thought I was not good at writing, I misunderstood, and I hope Brother Li is not to blame."

"No problem." Li Yaonan talked and laughed freely, looking calm and generous, and instantly compared people.

"This is Jinke Tanhualang, it really is a talent." An adult in the seat praised with a smile.

"Your Excellency won the prize." Li Yaonan smiled and said nothing.

Liu Guanghe said with a smile: "I heard that Tanhua Lang wrote a good word earlier, why don't I write a poem today, let me see it later."

Li Yaonan laughed dumbly, this person probably didn't know where he knew that he didn't like poetry, That's why I deliberately made things difficult. I praised his words first, and then asked him to write poems. If he couldn't write them, no matter how good the words were, I'm afraid he would be embarrassed.

The emperor looked over with a smile, and asked the waiter to bring a pen, ink, paper and inkstone: "I have heard of

Tanhualang's good handwriting." Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows, it seemed that he was rushing ducks to the shelves, and a mere Tanhualang, his Words, I didn't expect that even the emperor heard about it.

Li Yaonan thought about it for a while, but he didn't write any magnificent poems. After all, poems are not his forte. If he writes too well, he will write better in the future. , think about it, and use modern writing to write down:

the famous garden builds a majestic force, and I was ordered to learn the shallowness.

The subtlety can't be said for a while, and indeed everything shines brightly.

This is a flattering poem, and it is also a poem that people can't pick up wrong. It is also a poem that the emperor likes. Even if he knows he is flattering, the emperor likes it in his heart. After all, who doesn't like to listen to good words.

"Okay, alright, Tanhualang is really good at writing." The emperor was in a happy mood. He didn't praise his poems, but only his words.

Liu Guanghe's face darkened, and Li Yaonan smiled back. He gave him the opportunity to stand out, so how could he live up to his heart.

"I didn't expect Tanhualang's poems to be good, but I thought..." It was Fan Pengyi who said this. Li Yaonan just found out that this guy is related to the prince above, and he is also the sixth prince.

Li Yaonan quickly put the reason for his investigation on the head of the Jingyanghou mansion. The sixth prince is the son-in-law of the Jingyanghou mansion. The sixth prince came forward in person. As a nobleman of Tian Huang, he only had to show that he didn't like him a little bit, and I was afraid that someone would rush to deal with him.

Jingyang Hou's mansion was lying down, but they originally wanted to clean up this kid, lest Li Yaonan not know the heights of the sky and the earth, but he is not innocent.