Chapter 74

Mother Lin's family is relatively leisurely. Li Yaonan, a good brother-in-law, has always been a guest of Li's house. Mother Lin loves him, and Li Yaonan is moved and has a headache when he sees various supplements. In other words, after the imperial examination for a period of time, the husband was afraid that he would be tired, and he really didn't want to eat all kinds of supplements. He felt that not only did he not lose weight, but he gained a few pounds.

The husband and wife stayed until the afternoon before going back, and Mother Lin continued to send the two of them to the door as usual.

Lin Yixuan carried his son into the carriage, turned back and waved to his mother: "Mother, go back quickly, my husband and I will come to see you in a few days."

Mother Lin nodded with a smile, and held Yang Yi's hand until the carriage was gone. Going back, there was always a smile on his lips along the way. He glanced at his nephew and sighed softly. The heart is full of flesh. I used to know about my son and nephew, but in fact she was against it, even if she She loves her nephew, but to be honest, she doesn't want Yang Yi to be her daughter-in-law.

It's just that now, my son is far away, and I am separated again. Seeing that Jiu'er is so happy, when I look at Yier again, I am not so repulsive in my heart. What's more, Yier has been accompanying me these days, and later became a daughter-in-law. Thinking about it, there is nothing unacceptable. As long as the son can have a harmonious husband and husband, and the family is peaceful, it is better than marrying someone who does not worry. She has really figured it out now.

As soon as Li Yaonan got home, before he could drink a sip of tea, he heard someone report that Zhang Qixian had something to do with him. Lin Yixuan carried the child into the house and said with a smile, "You go to work first, I'll take Xu'er

to sleep for a while, he hasn't slept much in the daytime." Li Yaonan nodded and smiled, and gently stroked her husband's forehead

With his hair in front of him, he said gently, "Don't be tired. The little bastard doesn't sleep. If you are tired from playing, you will naturally be sleepy."

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly and gave him an angry look: "I see, you can go quickly, My cousin is still waiting."

Li Yaonan turned and walked out the door, Zhang Qixian was drinking tea in the flower hall, leaning on the chair, there was no trace of elegance.

Li Yaonan shook his head and walked over.

Zhang Qixian stretched his waist and lay limply on the table. When he saw his cousin, he only raised his eyelids: "I'm finally back."

"Is something wrong?" Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows. .

Zhang Qixian nodded: "I want to move out and live there. You can accompany me to visit tomorrow, and call your brother-in-law by the way."

"You are..." Li Yaonan thought about it, and realized that his cousin was Zhang's family after all. Now that I have passed the examination as a jinshi, I will send an official after a while, and I have to have my own mansion to be polite. I nodded and said, "Okay, I will call my husband tomorrow, and you should also quickly pick up your sister-in-law, and there must be someone around to take care of you. "

I see." Zhang Qixian had this plan originally. Men are not good at the matter of the house, otherwise he would not wait for Li Yaonan to come back. The purpose is to ask his brother-in-law to help him organize his house. Some time, otherwise there is no way to live.

The two brothers chatted for a while, and after eating, Zhang Qixian said goodbye and left.

The next day, the group came to Zhang's house, Li Yaonan's lips twitched, and he turned to look at his cousin: "Who introduced you to buy this house?" Zhang Qixian was

slightly surprised: "What's wrong? But what's wrong? ?"

Li Yaonan shook his head and quickly calmed down: "No." It's just that there is a superb living next door.

But it turned out that Zhang Qixian's new house was next door to the Zhou Mansion. Zhang Qixian didn't want to live too far, so he asked someone to find a house in Xicheng, and he picked it up. Only this one was the most suitable. People, Zhang Qixian thinks it is good, and immediately decided to buy it, and now it can be lived in if it is tidy.

Lin Yixuan walked around inside and nodded. Although he didn't like the third cousin, his relatives were relatives after all. Internal conflicts were a great challenge. When he opened the door, everyone was still a family. He kept the friendship of the Zhang family in his heart. , Especially when Xuer was born, thanks to the help of the Zhang family's sister-in-law, he was able to do confinement with peace of mind.

Lin Yixuan's work efficiency is very fast, and he made a big move that day. First, he bought some servants from Ren Yazi, and arranged the positions. The next day, he began to arrange the furnishings in the yard. Whatever was missing or missing, he had to buy more.

Zhang Qixian sent one thousand taels of silver notes early in the morning. Li Yaonan didn't want it, but Zhang Qixian resolutely wanted to give it. His brothers and sisters will settle accounts clearly, and human feelings are human feelings, but this aspect should not be confused.

Li Yaonan smiled helplessly, and could only accept it. Lin Yixuan felt a little happy. It wasn't a matter of money, but an attitude.

In the blink of an eye, the day Li Yaonan and Zhou Qian agreed to arrive.

On this day, they had an appointment to meet at Yunxian Tower. Li Yaonan had already reserved a private room. Zhou Qian seemed to be haggard again after not seeing Zhou Qian for a few days. of high spirits.

"You are..." Li Yaonan looked at them and tried to make himself feel the same. The difference in the expressions of the three was so obvious that he didn't dare to laugh.

"Nothing, A Qian's mother has set a marriage for him, and she will be hired in a few days." Li Mingzhang said helplessly, recalling his marriage, his expression could not hide his sadness.

Zhou Qian's face was expressionless. After learning to resist, he felt that powerlessness. He was not Li Yaonan, and his father would not adopt him, so he could only endure in Zhou Mansion until his mother died, or he himself died.

heh! Li Yaonan was taken aback and couldn't say congratulations. He thought that when he learned that he was going to get married, it wasn't a jar, but he was wrong. Who would have thought that he, a proper straight man, Will be at peace with the husband and wife.

Li Mingzhang continued: "My wedding date is set for September 15th, and there are still five months."

Li Yaonan twitched his lips. If he hadn't known that the two of them were indeed friends, he would have thought that there was JQ. Look at this The expressions of the two people who are about to get married are almost the same.

Li Yaonan's thoughts turned sharply, and the two villains were fighting in his mind. Can you help? Help, this is someone's housework. If you don't help, he still owes Zhou Qian a favor.

"Brother Li, what's your idea?" Li Mingzhang has been paying attention to his expression. After the Qionglin Banquet, he felt that Li Yaonan was a smart person. Others might laugh at Hualang's stupidity, but he thought that Li Yaonan did the right thing. For sure, as the son of the Hou family, he is very aware of the filth of high-ranking families. Li Yaonan's actions are not a way out, it's better than being dragged down.

"I don't have any good ideas." Li Yaonan quickly made up his mind. Zhou Qian and Li Mingzhang were both good contacts. Even if Li Mingzhang became the concubine, his identity was still there. Except that he could not be an official in the court, who would dare to underestimate him. , and Zhou Qian, Zhou Qian's ability is good, if he doesn't have any skills, how can the source of Lord Zhou's news come to him.

"There is one bad idea." Li Yaonan laughed and joked when he saw the disappointment in the two's eyes.

Zhou Qian immediately raised his head, his eyes seemed to light up: "What's your idea?"

Li Mingzhang was in high spirits and rarely raised his spirits. He was destined to be unable to make a difference in his life. He hoped that his friends would be able to show their talents. Don't be trapped in the narrow sky on the side of Zhou Mansion.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, took a sip of tea, and said slowly, "It's simple, split up the family."

Zhou Qian's eyes dimmed, if he could split up, why would he have to suffer so much.

Li Mingzhang's heart moved, Li Yaonan's actions have always been slanted, maybe he really has a good idea: "Tell me."

"Fighting a snake and hitting seven inches, everyone has a weak spot. It's good to catch his weak spot."

Zhou Qian shook his head and said sadly: "My father is an old-fashioned person, and he doesn't eat hard or soft." There was no way to say anything.

Li Mingzhang nodded. They didn't think about this method, but Lord Zhou was indeed a rock that could not be gnawed on, let alone make him compromise. Lord Zhou was famously old-fashioned in the court, if his son threatened, A Qian's life will only get worse.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly: "You are fans of the authorities. There is a saying that the soft is afraid of the hard, the hard is afraid of the horizontal, the horizontal is afraid of the dead, and the dead are afraid of the shameless."

Zhou Qianyi His face was puzzled: "Brother Li, what do you mean by this?" Li

Yaonan pretended to be inscrutable, paused, and whetted their appetites, and then said: "Master Zhou's weakness lies in his reputation."

Li Mingzhang frowned: "Then again How?"

Seeing that they didn't understand, Li Yaonan continued: "Master Zhou cherishes his reputation. If Brother Zhou behaves improperly, Master Zhou will be angry and punished, but more often he will hide it."

After all, they are all smart people. One point is all right, Li Mingzhang suddenly realized, gave a thumbs up, absolutely! Tanhualang's thoughts were unexpected. This plan is not only a bad idea, but also a sinister idea.

Zhou Qian frowned and thought deeply, feeling a little tangled in his heart, would he feel sorry for his father by doing this, but the more he thought about it, the brighter his eyes became, his family knew about his family affairs, annoyed his father, and was so angry that he didn't need to speak by himself, Dad will definitely send him out of the house.

As for marriage, as long as he sticks to his stance, his father is afraid of embarrassment, and he will definitely let it go. Even if he disrespects his mother, his father will only help him hide his reputation, and he will never publicize it, otherwise it will become a family. The wind is not strict.

Zhou Qian looked at Li Yaonan with a strange expression, who was so unlucky to have such an unfilial son, and even himself was damaged. Although he was very sorry for his father, he was really excited. As long as he thought of being able to leave that family, he would The blood on his body seemed to be boiling.

"What are you looking at?" Li Yaonan had a vigilant look on his face, and by looking at their expressions, he knew that they had bad intentions.

Zhou Qian bent the corners of his lips, and said with deep meaning: "Brother Li, I'm afraid it wasn't that simple to take over."

Li Yaonan didn't say a word, and didn't care if they got caught.

Seeing his expression like this, the two knew that they had guessed correctly, and they were speechless for a while, but they admired him more, talent!

In fact, this idea is not difficult, but the atmosphere of today's society has made them fix their thinking, and they dare not think about this aspect. A skylight was opened, and there was no need for others to intervene in the rest.