Chapte 57

The next morning, the two of them packed up and handed Xiao Xuer over to the nurse to take care of them, and they went to Jingyue Nunnery on the outskirts of Beijing.

According to Lin Yixuan's understanding of the Hou Mansion, Mother Lin was at most aggrieved in the nunnery, but she wouldn't really be neglected. After all, the Hou Mansion needed a face, and Mother Lin still had the title of Mrs. Lin San on her head.

The weather in the capital is getting colder and colder, the sky is gloomy, it looks like it is about to snow, and you can feel the cold wind blowing in from the gap when you are sitting in the carriage.

Lin Yixuan was very worried, and couldn't help worrying in his heart. His mother was strong in her life, but she was defeated by her parents and her husband's family. Even if Jingyue An treated her mother as a guest, how could her mother get used to such an environment? How bitter.

Li Yaonan didn't like his husband's absent-mindedness, so he pinched his cheek: "Don't think about it, my husband will support you in everything."

Lin Yixuan was amused, her husband had always been so arrogant, as if he didn't know how high the sky was, and he gave him a hated look. , smiled and said: "What can you do?"

Li Yaonan leaned on the soft pillow carelessly, and raised his eyebrows: "I have to wait until I see my mother. You and I don't know the inside story of this matter. If you think about it more, it will only increase your troubles." If you have a heart for your husband, your mother's business, that is, his business, naturally has to be carefully considered.

Li Yaonan's heart once again burst out with the desire for power, which was stronger than every time before. Although he said he didn't care, how could he not care about the majesty of Jingyang Hou's mansion? He has never suffered such humiliation. Even in the Li Mansion, Ma Yulian's disapproval was still pushed back by him. The Jingyang Hou Mansion was good, and he never even showed his face. It will be counted in the future, which is really hateful.

If it wasn't for the fear of the husband's discomfort, how could he keep his mouth shut, Li Yaonan felt ruthless in his heart, this time the imperial examination was going to be a high school, and if he couldn't do it in one year, he would spend ten years, and one day he would step on the head of Jingyang Houfu. !

Jingyue Nunnery was far from the capital, and the two did not arrive until evening.

At this time of year in the nunnery, there were almost no pilgrims, and the sight was deserted. There were only three or two female nuns waiting at the door. They were shivering from the cold.

"Hello, two donors."

After Lin Yixuan and Li Yaonan got off the bus, they glanced at them lightly: "Where do the nobles of Jingyang Hou's residence live?"

"The donor lives in the east wing, do you want to see the host first?" An older nun stepped forward and answered them with a smile.

Lin Yixuan thought for a while: "See you and host." Since they came here, they had to pay for the sesame oil, and they also gave the host an Anxin, lest they really think that their mother was not taken care of. After all, Jingyang Hou's mansion would never send someone here. , The time is short, so to speak, if the time is long, I am afraid that some people will not have long eyes.

The little nun took them to the main courtyard of the nunnery. The host was a female nun in her 40s. They said hello to each other. Lin Yixuan and her learned about the situation of Mrs. Lin, and donated two hundred taels of sesame oil. Without saying a few more words, there was a burst of hurried footsteps outside the door, and Yang Yi shouted, "Cousin, cousin, are you here?"

Lin Yixuan turned back suddenly, and Yang Yi was excited. Running in: "I knew it was you, you must have come back, the Jingyang Hou Mansion will definitely not..."

"Yi'er." A stern voice interrupted Yang Yi's complaint, and a middle-aged lady appeared. In front of them, the lady's eyes were slightly red, and she tried her best to hold back so that she did not lose her composure. She eagerly saw the pair of men in front of her, and tears fell on the ground.

"Mother—" Lin Yixuan's voice was choked, and he looked greedily at the lady in front of him. He couldn't help but feel agitated, and knelt on the ground: "Mother, the child is not filial, the child is not filial.

" The previous one hugged him: "Xuan'er, my Xuan'er, my little Jiu'er."

"Mother." Lin Yixuan didn't know how much he missed her until he saw his mother.

"My little nine." The tears from the corners of Mother Lin's eyes couldn't stop falling, and the mother and son hugged each other and cried together.

Yang Yi's tears also fell. My aunt was so bitter, it was so bitter. The fourth cousin left and the ninth cousin was not there. My aunt was heartbroken, and the Hou Fu even sent her to the nunnery.

Li Yaonan's heart was sour. Following Lin Yixuan's example, he knelt down on the ground and kowtowed three times to Mother Lin: "Little son-in-law pays respect to mother-in-law."

Mother Lin wiped her tears and nodded repeatedly: "Okay, okay, you all. You're a good boy, get up, get up quickly."

"Mother." Lin Yixuan stood up slowly, cleared up his mood, and knew that this was not the place to talk.

The host hurried forward to say congratulations: "Congratulations to the mother and son of the benefactor for their reunion."

Mother Lin wiped away her tears and pulled out a faint smile. She quickly regained her usual ladylike demeanor, ignoring her slightly red and swollen eyes. I actually cried a lot just now, and the host returned the salute with palms together: "Thank you for the host." Then he said: "I will take the children back to the room first, and I will trouble the host tonight."

"Don't worry, this is the host. The duty of a poor nun."

Mother Lin nodded, turned her head and glanced at them with a smile: "Come with me."

Lin Yixuan and Yang Yi held her arms from left to right, Li Yaonan touched her nose, consciously The ground followed behind, and a group of people came to the east wing. The charcoal basin was lit inside. Although it was not very warm, it was much colder than the cold outside.

After the catharsis just now, they both calmed down at this moment, and a smile appeared on Lin's face, looking at Jiu'er and her brother-in-law, the more she looked, the more satisfied she became.

"Mother." Lin Yixuan was embarrassed by her, pulling her mother's arm and shaking it.

Mother Lin's face was full of love, and she smiled at her little Jiu'er, her face was ruddy, her eyebrows were affectionate, yes, it seemed that her brother-in-law was really kind to him, and those people didn't lie to her.

"You can sit too." Mother Lin looked at Li Yaonan with a smile: "You don't need to be polite here, just treat me as your own mother. Xuan'er has a spoiled temper. If there is something wrong, don't bother with him."

Li Yaonan said hurriedly "How could that be? I like the husband's temperament very much. Mother-in-law can rest assured that the younger son-in-law will treat him well."

People say that the mother-in-law looks at the son-in-law, and the more she looks at the son-in-law, the more satisfied they are. This is exactly the case with Lin's mother. Li Yaonan coaxed him in a few words. Lin's mother immediately felt that this child is so good, it is more kissable than her own son, and her nine children are lucky.

Lin Yixuan's cheeks were flushed with shame, but seeing Lin's mother happy, he let her husband talk nonsense. It's better for mother to be happy than anything else.

It was freezing cold outside the house, but the warmth inside the house was thawed. Except for her regret that she didn't see her grandson, Mother Lin had the most smiles tonight. Seeing that Jiu'er husband was doing well, she felt more satisfied than anything else.

That night, they chatted for a long time, and didn't fall asleep until late at night. No one mentioned those bad things and didn't want to spoil the good mood. It was just that some things had to be resolved.

The next day, after eating vegetarian food in the morning, Lin Yixuan saw that there were no outsiders in the house, and looked at Mother Lin seriously: "Mother, do you have any clues about what happened this time?

" His mother, how could Lin's mother not understand, first glanced at Li Yaonan, and seeing that he was not unhappy, then said sullenly: "Don't worry about this matter, An Xin and husband live."

"Mother." Lin Yixuan looked dissatisfied. Looking at her, he retorted: "How can you make me feel at ease when you are here?"

Mother Lin kept her mouth shut, Yang Yi was unhappy, and Balabala poured out the bitter water: "It's none of my aunt's business, Zhou Wang's family has taken refuge in the second room, and Aunt Rong has a miscarriage, which was made by Aunt Xue and Aunt Fang. The safflower in the house is also a set made by Zhou Wang's family and Li Cai's family, and my aunt can't argue."

Lin Mu closed her eyes and clenched her hands into fists. Although she was disappointed with Jingyang Hou's mansion, she was still sad. It was her dowry, the person she believed in her heart, who pushed her into the abyss in one fell swoop, even if she justified that someone was framed, who would believe it?

Li Yaonan frowned and pondered, these are not important issues, the important thing is how to leave the mother, the nunnery is not a place to live for a long time, and the fundamental damage can't be repaired in the future, not to mention that Lin's mother is not too young.

Lin Yixuan frowned, and quickly listed seven or eight countermeasures in his mind. It was not difficult for his mother to leave the nunnery, but after she left, although the nunnery was not good, how could Jingyang Houfu be better? My brother is not in Beijing now, and my mother is in danger. Shan Libo, returning to the Hou Mansion, is not the same as entering the wolf's den?

Seeing that Jiu'er and her brother-in-law were both frowning, Mother Lin said with warmth in her heart, "Don't worry, my old bones are still strong, and I have to watch Yuaner get married, but it's just a day. I'm just a little bit indifferent, I just want to cultivate myself."

Lin Yixuan didn't even think about it, and immediately denied it: "No, what does it feel like to live here, seeing that the New Year is coming, and I won't participate in the sacrifices, what do you think of the Jingyang Houfu?"

Mother Lin glanced lightly . He glanced at him: "Jingyang Hou's mansion is your mother's house, and your father is still there."

Lin Yixuan pouted: "No one treats me as a son."

Mother Lin's face sank, and she said solemnly, "Even so, you can't say It's not theirs."

"I know, didn't I say it in front of you?" Lin Yixuan didn't care much, there was a word of filial piety in front of him.

Seeing him like this, Mother Lin didn't have much to persuade her. She understood the estrangement between Jiu'er and Hou's mansion, but she couldn't figure it out a little. It was said that Hou's mansion treated Jiu'er well, and that matter was also Jiu'er's fault first, such a deep hatred. where to call.

Before she could understand, she heard her Jiu'er ask, "Mother, do you have anyone you can use in the Hou Mansion?"

"What are you doing?" Mother Lin glared at him and warned, "Don't mess around. Come on, I'll live here in peace, don't make trouble."

Lin Yixuan felt uncomfortable, and after hearing what his mother said, how could he not know that his mother would rather live in a nunnery than go back. At that time, his mother was betrayed by relatives, and he and his brother were separated from each other. If I'm not around, I'm afraid my heart will be ashes!

"Okay, don't be like this, I'm fine here. You can come to see me more in the future. When you return to the Hou residence, you won't be so free." Mother Lin patted his hand and comforted him.

Li Yaonan hesitated to speak, glanced at Mother Lin, then at Yang Yi, and finally fell silent.

"What do you want to say?" Lin Yixuan's voice was muffled, and he kept paying attention to his husband's movements. From his appearance, he knew that he had something to say.

"No." Li Yaonan shook his head and decided to tell his husband in private, after all, his idea was not very good, but it was the only way he could think of at the moment.

Lin Yixuan knew his husband, so naturally he didn't ask any more questions, and talked to Lin's mother for a while. In the afternoon, the two of them said goodbye and left. After all, Xu'er was still young, and even if there was a nurse to take care of him, they would not be relieved to leave him at home alone.

Mother Lin didn't hold back, and she also felt sorry for her little grandson, until she sent Jiu'er and her brother-in-law to the gate of Jingyue Nunnery, and watched the carriage drift away, then turned back.

Originally, she wanted Yang Yi to be with Jiu'er, so as not to be bored in the nunnery, but Yang Yi refused, and Mother Lin had to leave him alone.