Chapter 12

On the same day, Li Yaonan sent someone to urge the steward. Tomorrow, he must bring someone with teeth. If the servants in the yard don't change for a day, he can't even sleep at ease.

Early the next morning, just after Li Yaonan had breakfast, someone came in to report that it was Wang Xiaohu asking to see him.

Li Yaonan was taken aback, who is Wang Xiaohu? After thinking about it, he still said, "Just pass it in."

"Pray for the second young master." Wang Xiaohu kowtowed as he entered the door.

Li Yaonan was overjoyed, and recognized that this person was the servant he casually appointed yesterday.

"Get up!" Li Yaonan replied indifferently, feeling that he was corrupt. Facing the scene of the ancients kneeling at every turn, he took it for granted.

"Second, Second Young Master." Wang Xiaohu stood there cautiously, rubbing his clothes with both hands, and his whole person looked uneasy.

Li Yaonan frowned: "Speak well, what are you stuttering?"

"I...I..." Wang Xiaohu took a breath, then raised his chest and raised his head, and replied in a very loud voice: "Second Master Hui, I'm not stuttering.

Li Yaonan burst into a smile, feeling that this person was very happy, nodded and said, "That's right, what's the matter with you here?" Wang

Xiaohu had his first answer, and he seemed to relax a lot now, and said hurriedly: " Yesterday, the little one told the steward that the small kitchen will be built soon."

"That's why you came here." Li Yaonan asked casually, squinting, finding a comfortable position and leaning lazily against on the back of the chair.

Wang Xiaohu looked embarrassed, don't you have to report back to the master after finishing the work? Not long after he entered the mansion, he didn't know much about the rules.

Li Yaonan saw his honest appearance, and his heart moved: "Are you a child in the house?"

"Yes." Wang Xiaohu glanced at the second young master uneasily, and hurriedly lowered his head again, only to feel that the second young master was very dignified at this moment. Li Yaonan

looked at him up and down, until Wang Xiaohu's head was about to drop to the bottom of his neck, then he laughed: "Who else is in your family?

It takes strength to send the little one into the house, the little one is useless and will not please the master, and the little one has two younger brothers and a little sister."

Li Yaonan thought for a moment, and soon made a final decision: "Okay, later. Go tell the steward, and come to serve me in the future, but you have to remember that the master likes obedient servants, if you dare to betray the master, you have to be careful about your skin."

Wang Xiaohu was dizzy and didn't make a sound. Reflecting on it, he only felt that a piece of pie fell from the sky and hit him on the head. He hurriedly knelt on the ground and was incoherent: "Second, second young master, rest assured, the little one will serve you well, only your orders are obeyed."

Li Yaonan laughed Now, he doesn't need any smart minions, but he must be obedient. Wang Xiaohu just meets this requirement, but it's a bit difficult to have children at home. He always likes to take precautions before it happens. involved.

"Bring your family to me in a few days. If it's useful, I will assign them errands." At that time, Zhang's property was also recovered. completely in his hands.

"Thank you, Second Young Master." Wang Xiaohu didn't expect a bigger surprise. He kowtowed again and thanked him. The whole person seemed to be in the clouds and fog. He will never be able to marry a daughter-in-law in his life.

Li Yaonan smiled and didn't take it to heart. The so-called "no betrayal" is just not enough chips. He has no one to use now, so he made this decision. What will happen to the family? Look and say.

At this time, Cui Liuhong came in with her eyes red, and since yesterday, she has been like this, looking at Li Yaonan sadly, her eyes sobbing like a complaint: "Second Young Master, Steward Liu has brought a man to the teeth, let you go over and pick on him. People."

Li Yaonan didn't bother to marry her, but felt very uncomfortable. He turned his head and said to Wang Xiaohu, "It's just right, you'll go there too, and cross the road at the manager's place.

" Just pretending to be the servant of the second young master, standing behind Li Yaonan, a whole dog's leg.

The stewards lived in the outer courtyard. When Li Yaonan arrived, Ren Yazi was waiting in the room with a dozen girls.

Li Yaonan felt dazzled as soon as she entered the room. She didn't imagine the little girl who was naked. All the girls were shrewd, not sallow, skinny, or skinny.

What Ma Yulian planned, he immediately understood.

Li Yaonan sat on the chair with a sullen face, staring coldly at the group of people in front of him, he still underestimated the ancients.

Steward Liu smiled: "Second Young Master, this is the best group of girls in Madam Wang's hands. I heard that you are going to be replaced. Today, you have brought them all. What do you think?"

Li Yaonan was expressionless, and quickly After adjusting his mood, he glanced at them lightly: "What can you talk about? Where did you do things before?" The

thirteen girls answered one by one. In addition to the servants who were kicked out by the big family, there were also the family members of the offenders.

In this era, almost no one dares to ask for the maidservants who have been kicked out, not to mention that they are all beautiful, and if you don't know, you will guess what wrong they have made. The girl is a servant, and as for the family members of the offenders, come on, who would use these all day long sorrows and miss the charming young lady of the past. Of course, except for some other masters and young masters who want to take concubines, Ma Yulian is really Well-intentioned.

Li Yaonan couldn't tell how bitter he was at the moment. The conditions for choosing a girl were mentioned by him, and Ren Yazi also brought people. If he was dissatisfied again, it would mean that he was not interested.

However, Sai Weng lost his horse and knew it was not a blessing. He thought that it would take some time to train a few maids before they could take up the job. Now it is just right, and there is no need for training, and they can be used when they are brought back.

The beautiful maid is seductive, everyone likes it, Li Yaonan is not a boudoir lady, so she doesn't have so many scruples in choosing people. Since Ma Yulian wanted him to be lustful and lustful, she wouldn't mind if she did it.

Li Yaonan narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at them carefully, and immediately chose six girls who looked lean and clean. Those with erratic eyes, delicate and weak, are sorry, he really doesn't care about White Lotus.

"Second young master has a good eye." Liu Guanshi winked and smiled meaningfully.

"Bring the deed for sale." Li Yaonan's expression was light, and then he pointed to Wang Xiaohu: "I want to add another servant to my side." Steward

Liu said hello: "Okay, I'll report the madam later and register them. It's in the book, it's just the deed of selling one's body... If it's not in the public, you can't take the public's account."

Li Yaonan was already prepared, and said with a smile: "No problem! It will be deducted from my monthly profit." Anyway, his monthly profit, It never fell into my hands, so instead of letting Li Ma take advantage of it, it is better to give it to these girls.

Liu Guanshi has nothing to refute. Although Li Yaonan's words are not in line with the rules, it is not inflexible. Anyway, they are all people from Luoqiu Pavilion. If Li mama has any dissatisfaction, she will only come to the second young master, so they can make trouble. Liu Guanshi thought so in his heart, and he agreed.

Li Yaonan sneered secretly and snatched food from Mammy Li. If these girls were smart, they would never get into a group with Mama Li. He wanted exactly this effect.

Back at Luoqiu Pavilion, Li Yaonan didn't teach them first, but just let them wait in the yard.

The girls were a little apprehensive, but they came from a big family. All of them looked at their noses and noses. No matter what they thought in their hearts, they didn't show anything on their faces. They stood in the yard and waited quietly.

Li Yaonan is satisfied with this, he likes people who know the rules. As long as they don't kill themselves, and don't have some clumsy thoughts, he won't treat them badly.

Turning around, Li Yaonan directly put Luoxia, Cuiliu and the others on leave, and let them go back to concentrate on getting married, regardless of whether they were crying.

In the original yard, he only kept three honest girls, and the rest were to marry him!

The new girl was frightened, and Li Yaonan's dismounting was very successful.

After waving away the idle people in the yard, Wang Xiaohu brought him a chair, and Li Yaonan sat in a dignified manner, apparently casual, but it made them feel very imposing.

"Master doesn't like girls who climb the bed. Let me tell you in advance, so that if anyone commits a taboo in the future, don't blame master for being ruthless.

" .

There is disappointment, but fortunately, the maids are very complicated, but Li Yaonan can't control it, and then he said: "Master doesn't like girls who are backing the master, you all remember it for the master, as long as you serve at ease, twenty-one-year-old When you are full, the lord will let you go out to marry, whether you want to be a good citizen, or continue to stay in the mansion, the lord will promise you a dowry for each person."

A girl suddenly stood up: "Thank you, master, slave. You must be at ease." Li Yaonan was in a happy mood, liked her master, and smiled

at the girl: "Your name is Xuezhan, right?"

, I have never seen a family since I was a child, and now I have come to Li Mansion, I hope the master will give her a name."

"You don't need to give a name. Xue Zhan sounds very nice. From now on, you will be the big maid in the grandfather's house. Grandpa likes smart people, but he doesn't like to be smart. You have to remember it."

Li Yaonan talked and laughed freely, obviously not saying anything threatening , but made Xue Zhan's mind tense, the pride just now was swept away in an instant, and he became more cautious: "Yes, slaves take orders."

Li Yaonan nodded with satisfaction, and suddenly felt that Ma Yulian had actually done a good thing.

After training for a while, Li Yaonan pointed to a relatively silent girl to assist Xue Zhan, and then let them all go, what to do.

That afternoon, after settling down, under the command of Xue Zhan, Luoqiu Pavilion was only organized.

When Madam Li came back from Jinglan Courtyard, everything was settled. She did not expect that the second young master would be so cruel, and the people in Luoqiu Pavilion changed for more than half of them. Suddenly, her bowels turned green with regret, and her face turned red and white. I should have known earlier that I shouldn't be greedy for those petty bargains. If she was there just now, why would the second young master send everyone away, leaving only the three useless ones.

Originally, she wanted to use the second young master to change some good things out of the Jinglan Courtyard, but the second young master copied her old nest. Although she was still a first-class mammy, there was not even an obedient person around her. What is the difference between being vacated.

That night, Mammy Li went to Madam's.

But Ma Yulian didn't care. She knew from Manager Liu that Li Yaonan had picked six beauties. She was too happy to stop her. She knew that Mammy Li was unwilling, but so what, Ma Yulian and Steward Liu's thoughts are the same, the more noisy Li Ma, the more she likes it.

Mammy Li returned with a feather, and her face didn't clear for several days. It's not that she didn't find Xue Zhan and others in trouble, but each of the maids, which one is not a human being, is slippery than a loach.

Li Yaonan looked amused, and felt more and more in his heart that these girls were not wrong.

As for Li Mama, Li Yaonan chose to ignore the policy towards her and acted as an idler in the yard.

Within two days, the small kitchen of Jinglan Courtyard was built, and Zhang's dowry business, as Ma Yulian said, was returned three days later.

After choosing a sunny day, Li Yaonan moved into Jinglan Courtyard. After everything was settled, there were only three days left until the wedding.