Chapter 18

After Li Yaonan left, Lin Yixuan didn't stay idle, he went straight to the garden hall of Jinglan Courtyard, and asked all the servants to be summoned.

Generally, when a bride of a large family enters the door, she always has to speak to the people first, one is to establish prestige, and the other is to recognize people, and he is no exception.

"Young master, please use tea!" Chun Xian Qiao smiled sweetly, poured tea for Lin Yixuan, and replied with a smile about some of the things he inquired about today: "Uncle's yard has a mammy, four big girls, four second-class girls, and three rough girls. The maid, the three little servants, you met Li mama yesterday. She belongs to the madam, and the amber and jade beads were given by the old madam. The other maids, except for the rough maid, are from the previous days of the uncle. I bought it."

"Well! What else?" Lin Yixuan asked everywhere, his calm eyes calm, as if he didn't care much about everything around him.

Chun Xian smiled, her smart eyes flowing, and her words were full of wit: "You don't know, our uncle is really a wonderful person. The maids in other people's families are all used to serve the master, but the uncle is here as a bodhisattva. Look at Amber and Yuzhu's smugness, they still think they are the first people in Jinglan Academy, they fight with Li Mama every day, and yesterday they quarreled over a few rewards, which made me laugh to death.

" After all, they are embarrassing, and Jinglan Academy's face is not good-looking, but what else can you find out?" When he got married this time, Lin's mother spent a lot of thought, and there were six maids in the dowry alone, four of whom were It was carefully selected so that everyone could be on their own, and the other two were prepared for the uncle. In addition, there are four servants and the servants of the sixth room. Mother Lin was afraid that he would be wronged in the Li Mansion, so she prepared and thoughtful about everything around him.

Thinking of Mother Lin, Lin Yixuan felt a little warm in his heart. He looked at the study where Li Yaonan was, and became contemplative. Even if he didn't want to admit it, no matter how dissatisfied he was with Li Yaonan, he knew that he and Li Yaonan were on the same boat now. The matter of the hospital is his business.

Chun Xian hesitated for a moment, and replied, "My uncle is in a bad situation in the mansion. The current wife is the side room. The first wife went there ten years ago. This marriage was guaranteed by the young master of the Li family. I resisted, and then agreed again for some reason, I'm worried..."

"No problem!" Lin Yixuan interrupted her, he already knew about these things, he knew what Ma Yulian and the old lady were planning, and what he was asking now was just a A place to live, as long as Li Yaonan does not spoil his concubine and destroy his wife like his father, he wants someone, money and money, so how can he worry about a bad life? Now there is only one heir missing, but now he is just married, it is still early, He will carefully consider the matter of his son. If Li Yaonan's life is really short-lived, he will have to get pregnant before then, and then he can take his son out of the Li Mansion to establish his own business. .

It has to be said that in some places, Lin Yixuan's thinking is synchronized with Li Yaonan's.

Not long after, Zi Yang came to report that Mammy Li was already waiting outside the flower hall with a servant.

"Pass it in!" Lin Yixuan retracted his thoughts, and as his words fell, the servants rushed in. Since yesterday the hijab was hidden from sight, and this morning was too rushed, this was the first time he had seen the so-called beautiful maid in Ma Yulian's mouth.

Sure enough, they looked good. Lin Yixuan stared at them with a frown, and looked at them carefully. Except for the three swept girls who looked a little frail, the rest of the people, including Yuzhu and Amber, were all beautiful and watery, and It's the same age as a flower.

Lin Yixuan despised Li Yaonan's head and added a lewd and lustful addition to Li Yaonan's head. Fortunately, his younger cousin said that Li Yaonan was not married, so he knew that he couldn't believe it. Momo, that figure, is not preparing for the passage of the room or something.

"Greetings to the second young lady." Mammy Li walked at the forefront with her head held high, and she only stood up after being blessed.

Amber and jade beads, have a similar pattern.

Lin Yixuan didn't care, and asked lightly, "What's your name, what do you know, and where are you serving?" With

a proud face, Li mama made up her mind to give the new lady a blow, or else this scene There is no place for her in Lanyuan, the second young master is getting more and more cunning now: "The old slave is the steward in the second young master's courtyard, and the wife is the same as the second young master. It's all handled by the old slave. The second young lady is new to the door. If there is anything you don't understand, just ask the old slave

. Disdain, Mammy Li relies on her qualifications to be the youngest, and she is not the grandmother of the young master, yet dare to take Joe, hum! They were given by the old lady.

"Slave Yuzhu, I have seen the second young lady."

"Slave Amber, I have seen the second young lady."

"We are all serving in the second young master's room." The

two maids were slim, and the contempt in their eyes was obvious. They resisted marriage, vomited blood and fainted. They didn't believe that this new lady could stand on her feet in the Loei House.

"Slave Xuezhan, please greet the young lady."

"Slave Moyuan, please greet the young lady."

"..."

Lin Yixuan sat quietly, although his face was cold and expressionless, he just gave people an unattainable feeling Feel.

Mammy Li admired directly in her heart. It really came from a high-profile family, and the whole personality was different, but so what, no matter how good Lin Yixuan came from, he was a double child, and he was married to the second young master, tsk tsk! In the future, it is not to seek a life under Mrs.

Lin Yixuan listened quietly. It was obvious that Li Yaonan's newly bought maid called him Young Madam, while others called him Second Young Madam. Although there was only one word difference, the content was worlds apart. Seeing Mammy Li's eyes turning around, Lin Yixuan knew in his heart that this vicious slave wanted to sing a double rehearsal with his wife, one red face and the other white face, if he couldn't even control Jinglan Courtyard, in addition to asking his wife for help, the dowry might not be worth it. Not guaranteed.

Lin Yixuan half-dazed his eyes and said casually, "I don't have too many rules here, just do what you have to do. Madam Li is the old man in the house, and amber and jade beads were given by the old lady. You have different identities. You don't need to do those things that serve people." With a

smile on her face, Li Ma knew that the new lady was not good enough, so she said, what about a wealthy family, married the second young master, who is a member of the Li family, naturally Respect to her old lady.

Amber and Yuzhu were very proud, but only said that Madam Xin was afraid of them. Sure enough, what kind of pot goes with what kind of lid is as boneless as the second young master, but that's fine. If Madam Xin is a powerful person, there is no way for them to survive.

Without waiting for them to be happy, Lin Yixuan continued: "I heard that the old lady's birthday is coming soon. You all go to copy the Buddhist scriptures 100 times, which is considered to be a blessing for the old lady."

"How can this be done!" , his eyes were rounder than copper bells, and he stood a little unsteady at once.

The amber and jade beads are all discolored.

Lin Yixuan raised his eyebrows: "What? You don't want to?"

"No...No..." Li Mammy quickly thought about the countermeasures and prayed to the old lady. How dare she say no, it's not that she doesn't want to live.

Yuzhu hurriedly said: "This servant is illiterate, so please forgive me."

Amber's mind flashed: "This servant is also illiterate."

Lin Yixuan took a sip of the tea bowl in his hand and said, "It doesn't matter, it's all you want. You are from the old lady, and praying for the old lady is justified. Do you still want to refuse?"

Amber Yuzhu was secretly anxious, and the new Madam said this, how could they dare not agree, and they felt regretful in their hearts, knowing that the new lady was so powerful, how could they have been arrogant before.

"Since there is no unwillingness, then you all go down. It is a good thing to pray for the old lady, and it is also your blessing. The old lady knows that she must be happy." Lin Yixuan said a few words and sent a few people who were in the way.

Mammy Li's face was gray and defeated. She had already reached this point, and she had no room to turn around. She only secretly regretted that she underestimated the new lady. Now she has nowhere to go even if she complained. It is wrong to pray for the old lady.

Amber and Yuzhu didn't look good. They hated Lin Yixuan to death. How long would they copy the Buddhist scriptures 100 times

?

Lin Yixuan just glanced at them: "Okay, let's all go down, each of them has a reward, what to do."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly exited the flower hall. The words shocked them.

When Li Yaonan knew about this, it was already night, and he only sighed in his heart, the back house was still a woman's world, and facing Lin Yixuan's methods, he felt ashamed. Li Yaonan suddenly felt that there was nothing wrong with marrying a wife, and he was looking forward to Lin Yixuan's next performance.

That night, there was an extra soft bed in the bedroom of the two, Li Yaonan just pretended not to see it, and still dominated the big bed.

Lin Yixuan returned to the room at night and saw her husband sleeping on the bed. He was not surprised at all. In his eyes, Li Yaonan was a cunning, cunning and selfish person.

Just bear with it, Lin Yixuan secretly told himself that after returning home for three days, they could sleep in separate rooms, and they were not afraid of being talked about by others.

Early the next morning, Li Yaonan went to his clan brother. Although he had agreed to see you in five days, he couldn't wait any longer.