Chapter 71

At this point, the relationship between Li Yaonan, the Li family, and Jingyang Hou's mansion has truly gone through a bright road.

Li Yaonan has become a role model of Gao Fengliangjie. He clearly has a big backer behind him, but he is willing to stay away from Jingyang Hou's mansion. He needs to know that if there is Jingyang Hou's mansion to help him, he can at least save twenty years of struggle.

Li Yaonan was in a beautiful moonlight, and the whole Qionglin Banquet was outstanding. As for the pity of others, Li Yaonan had no pressure. Compared with the children of aristocratic families, he felt that the emperor should like the poor family more. He was tagged on the top, and no matter how high he climbed, he couldn't be the emperor's true confidant.

Li Yaonan is very smart in his heart. He doesn't want to be a powerful minister. Powerful officials often end up badly, and he doesn't want to be a straight minister. Most of the straight ministers offend people, and he doesn't want to be a hero. Will the sly rabbit die and the running dog cook? What he wants to do is to be a pure minister, a pure minister who abides by his duties and only obeys the emperor's orders. Everyone likes such a minister, even if the new emperor ascends the throne, he will not treat him Chunchen has too much fear.

Li Yaonan became the biggest winner tonight, stepping on the shoulders of Liu Guanghe, Fan Pengyi, and Bian Tianhe.

Zhang Qixian laughed so hard that he knew that his little cousin, except his husband, no one could take advantage of him, and he was really worried just now.

Even if other people are jealous, they have nothing to say. It is a skill to get the emperor's blue eyes. Who among them is so bold and has such a big handle, he is not afraid of being in front of the emperor, and he has a demeanor of honor and shame. With so much courage, aside from the strong Yue family fighting alone, many people are probably laughing at Li Yaonan for being a fool.

As for whether he was stupid or not, Li Yaonan smiled lightly, only he knew this in his heart, but he knew it like a man drinking water.

Li Mingzhang is actually envious, and sometimes fantasizes. It would be great if he could be like Li Yaonan and put everything aside. However, this is just thinking about it. He still has his biological parents and younger brothers and sisters to take care of. How can he? To be as free and easy as Li Yaonan, Ru Ruo... Ru Ruo

, A Qianqian was adopted...

Li Mingzhang couldn't help but think of his best friend. In the same situation, Li Yaonan walked out of another world, if A Qian could leave him behind If the so-called father can be adopted out, he will definitely be able to strive for another achievement.

Li Yaonan was calm in the face of everyone's admiration, his words and deeds were decent, and he showed his duty everywhere, which made the emperor even more satisfied. Even the trivial matters that Li Yaonan carried with him did not mind. After going, Li Yaonan prepared in advance, only to prove that he is capable and worth using. As a superior, the emperor only pays attention to the results he wants to see.

Compared with Li Yaonan's complacent spring breeze, Li Yaozu seemed at a loss, until the emperor left, the Qionglin feast was over, and he left the palace gate. He knew that from now on, he would become a concubine, and his mother would also be demoted from his wife to a concubine.

How will Shang Shufu see him, and how will his wife see him? Originally, his father-in-law didn't make it to the top two in the entrance examination, and his father-in-law was quite reluctant. Now his future is in jeopardy. Although he didn't know what Li Yaonan showed the emperor, it was not a good thing. How could he not understand his mother's behavior? Being implicated because of his mother, I am afraid that his career in this life will be over.

Li Yaozu smiled bleakly. He didn't expect his family to help, but he never thought that his mother would pull him back like this.

He knew from his younger brother that Li Yaonan had changed a lot now, and it was difficult to deal with. After a period of observation, he was even more sure of this. He had already planned to stay put, who would have thought...

Li Yaozu returned home in despair, looking at the lively and commotion at home with cold eyes, the little brother did not know where to go to play, the little sister just chose new jewelry today, the mother was touting each other with several ladies, the old lady finally enjoyed the old Fengjun The treatment, the few people sitting below are serious officials and family members, all of them called the old lady, and they heard her fluttering. I didn't expect that after the master went, she could still be so beautiful. Her grandson , is promising.

"The old lady is really lucky. The eldest grandson not only won the jinshi, but I heard that Tanhualang has a good relationship with the mansion.

" It 's worth mentioning."

"What's wrong?" an official lady asked curiously.

Ma Yulian pretended and sighed: "Oh, don't talk about it, you will save your mother's heart, and we can't stand up to Tanhualang."

"Why is this Mrs. Li?

Tanhualang looks like a talent..." Ma Yulian said sadly: "Although I'm not a mother-in-law, but I have watched him grow up since I was a child. When I adopted him, it was really helpless. The master was still sad for a long time. Who knows... ah! Who knows that after the child was adopted, he was cut off from the family. Even if I don't recognize my biological father, my mother is sad. Tanhualang is her own grandson."

"Tanhualang is really outrageous."

"Isn't it? It's so unbearable."

Ma Yulian hid her pride, and since she heard Li Yaonan's high school nomination, she was so angry that she gritted her teeth, that damn little beast not only harmed her Zonger, but also compared her to Zonger.

As a result, Ma Yulian did everything she could to ruin Li Yaonan's reputation and rumors that Tanhua Lang was unfilial were just like this. Not surprisingly.

It's a pity that Ma Yulian's knowledge is shallow, and her intelligence is not on the right path. She forgot that they still have such a big handle in Li Yaonan's hand. , So, at any time, you can't have a pig teammate, Ma Yulian is the smart pig.

"Zu'er is back." Ma Yulian greeted her son with a look of surprise when she saw her: "How about the Qionglin banquet? Did the emperor praise you?"

Ma Yulian was triumphant. In her mind, her son was the best.

Li Yaozu's grief came from it, and his mother came from Yangzhou. He was actually very happy. His mother liked to be lively and to show off. Fan Pengyi clearly wanted to target Li Yaonan, but she used her mother as a raft. Not only did her mother not know the disaster was coming, but she was complacent.

Li Yaozu suddenly felt very tired. He always knew that his mother was from a small family. The place where she used the most strategies in her life was in the inner courtyard of the back house. His words and deeds, now... it's probably too late to say anything now!

"Zu'er, Zu'er, what's wrong with you?" Ma Yulian felt nervous when she saw her son's expression was wrong.

Li Yaozu shook his head and looked indifferently at the ladies in front of him.

The ladies winked and hurriedly bid farewell. Ma Yulian thought that her son had something to do, and although she was not happy, she did not hold back.

The old lady was also nervous about her grandson. After the ladies left, she immediately turned to look at her good grandson, and hurriedly asked the maid to serve tea and pour water again, for fear of being neglected.

Li Yaozu waved his hand to tell the servants to stop busy, and looked at his grandmother and mother quietly: "Mother, grandmother, you go back to Yangzhou."

"What—" Ma Yulian was in disbelief, clutching her chest, her whole body was shaking.

The old lady's face was also not good, and she said solemnly: "You want to drive grandmother away?"

Li Yaozu knelt down, feeling unspeakable tiredness in his heart, and said ruthlessly: "You guys should go, don't make trouble for the child. "

What did you say, I'm causing trouble for you?" Ma Yulian is really sad, her son is so heartless, no matter what she does, it's not for his own good.

However, what saddened her even more was still to come.

It didn't take long for Li Yaozu to explain clearly, and there was a commotion outside the gate.

"Empress's decree-----"

Li Yaozu's face turned pale, but he didn't expect to arrive so quickly.

"Empress's decree?" Ma Yulian was overjoyed at first. She had never thought in her life that she could receive the Empress's decree, followed by another worry. Zuer's attitude today made her uneasy.

"The slut Ma Yulian is not virtuous and unfilial, and uses a concubine as his wife, disregarding the etiquette of the Great Jin Dynasty, the emperor is holy, and does not want to hold her son accountable, so she ordered the empress to move down the decree. Degrade Ma as a lowly concubine as an example."

"No—" Ma Yulian screamed like she was going crazy.

Li Yaonan hurriedly had someone stop her, hurriedly knelt on the ground, and gave her father-in-law a big red envelope: "The empress is a thousand years old, a thousand years old."

The father-in-law nodded and touched the weight on his hand: "Li Jinshi, take the order. "

Empress Xie."

After the father-in-law left, the old lady still couldn't recover, and she was in a trance: "Hey, what's going on?"

"No, no, I'm the master's wife." Ma Yulian kept shaking her head, her originally beautiful face became distorted and ferocious.

"Mother--" Li Yaozu's voice was fierce, all the anger poured out today, and he shouted loudly: "You don't want to hurt your son again, okay?"

"I, how can I hurt you, if I become a concubine, what will you do? What to do?" Ma Yulian burst into tears and fell to her knees in a heartbroken manner.

Li Yaozu said fiercely: "It's not that you have done a good job. You should be thankful now that the emperor did not pursue it, otherwise your son's Jinshi

will be ruined by you in this life." The ground was stupid, she knelt on the ground and cried all the time. She was crying with grief and grief. She didn't do anything extraordinary.

"I haven't said it yet." Li Yaozu hated in his heart. Even now, the mother still doesn't know what was wrong, and said loudly and angrily: "Are you slandering Tanhua Lang everywhere, aren't you? What do you say?

" What a beast?" Ma Yulian raised her head abruptly, with intense hatred in her eyes.

Seeing that his mother didn't repent, Li Yaonan was so angry that he knelt on the ground, kowtowed, and begged: "Mother, just beg you as a son, calm down, don't you understand, what's the benefit of slandering Li Yaonan? , my identity was originally a stain, it was too late to cover up, you actually made everyone known, are you trying to ruin your son's future?"

"I didn't..."

"You didn't, you didn't, Li Yaonan and I They are both direct descendants, but they are not the same mother. Although you didn't say anything, don't others guess?"

"Wow—" Ma Yulian howled, she couldn't believe that she actually killed her son.

The old lady looked resentful, glared at Ma Yulian angrily, and she hated this troublemaker in her heart, completely forgetting that she actually had a share in slandering Li Yaonan.

Li Yaozu rubbed his forehead wearily, and said lightly, "You and your grandmother, go back to Yangzhou tomorrow. The concubine's affairs should be kept secret for now, and the genealogy needs to be eliminated." As long as he kept his identity a little tighter and had his father and grandmother protecting him, he thought that his mother would not suffer, and the emperor would not hold him accountable for these trivial matters.

But he didn't know that when Ma Yulian returned to Yangzhou, Master Li's outer room had already given birth to a big fat boy, and even Aunt Wen was pregnant again after many years.

Ma Yulian and the old lady originally had grudges in their hearts, but Mr. Li only had his beauty in his heart, so he didn't care whether Ma Yulian lived or died, Mr. Li has always been a person with the highest feelings, otherwise he would not have forced his first wife to death for Ma Yulian. But the old thing repeats itself. That man in the outer room was so good at coaxing Master Li to not only keep her, but also to not return to Li Mansion when she was pregnant. It was not until Ma Yulian and the old lady went to Beijing that they came in generously. At that time, her child It's almost landing.

If the main room is in a stable position, the concubines and concubines will be the best alliance. Aunt Wen has been operating in the Li Mansion for many years, but the outer room is the heart of Mr. Li. Ma Yulian returned to the Li family and lost the main room. The identity, the master does not like it, and the old lady does not like to see it, the days in the future can be imagined.

However, these things have nothing to do with Li Yaonan.