Chapter 121

A few days later, it was time for Princess Linchuan to hold a flower viewing banquet. All the most prominent people in Beijing received invitations. Li Yaonan was considered a newcomer in Beijing, and his husband was naturally among them.

The weather turned cooler in September, Lin Yixuan dressed up casually, and felt that he looked pretty good. A small smile twitched on the corner of his lips, ready to set off for the banquet.

Princess Linchuan is the younger sister of the current emperor. Despite the difference of ten years, the relationship between the two brothers and sisters is very good. It's a pity that the concubine died early, and Princess Linchuan herself was uneasy because of her status.

Lin Yixuan raised his eyebrows and chuckled. In his last life, when he died, Princess Linchuan was still favored. Without her strong support, the sixth prince would not have emerged so easily. The situation in this life is different. The strength is equal, and if you make a wrong move, you will lose the whole game, so I don't know how she will choose. Anyway, as far as he knows, Princess Linchuan holds banquets every three days and draws connections, so she is definitely not an Anfen person.

But in any case, these things have nothing to do with him, as long as it doesn't involve the husband, it's good to be the emperor, it's a matter of the state, not to mention his sister, even his own son may be abandoned.

The longer Lin Yixuan spends with her husband, the more he learns. Now that he has learned to analyze the situation, he feels very happy when he sees his former enemy die.

Li Xu and Li Xi shrank their heads, hid behind the rockery, and secretly watched their father go out in a haughty manner.

"Dad is going to fight?" Li Xi said casually without closing the door.

Li Xu patted his head: "Don't talk nonsense, be careful that your father will take care of you."

Li Xi pouted: "Isn't this just telling you?"

Li Xu glared at him, turned curious, and father went out. That posture is indeed not like going to a banquet, but rather like going to the battlefield.

"What is your brother talking about?" A soft voice interrupted their thoughts.

Li Xi's buttocks tightened, and she thought about it carefully, as if she didn't say anything bad about her father, she felt a little relieved, and hurriedly gave Chen'er a good meal, promised a few beloved babies, and told him not to tell her father. Dear, arrange him behind your own back.

In fact, Li Xi thinks too much. Chen'er is still young, so he remembers something, but he likes the second brother very much and always gives him gifts. Every time he sees the pain in his face, he finds it funny.

Li Xu glanced at his brother, this guy would be stupid as soon as he saw Chen'er, he would never remind him anyway.

When Lin Yixuan came to the Princess Linchuan Mansion, there was already a lot of traffic at the door, and many carriages were parked.

As soon as Lin Yixuan's figure appeared, he immediately became the focus of everyone's attention. There was nothing he could do. He was surrounded by all the female relatives, and he was alone. It really seemed out of place. But I don't know that other people are envious of him, envy him for marrying a good husband, which man in today's society does not have three wives and four concubines, but Lin Yixuan is lucky, the husband is not only capable, but also very dedicated, and he is already a third-class emperor in the court at a young age. Member, whoever sees it is not jealous.

In addition, Lin Yixuan has already revealed his style. The Li family ruled that a man could only take a concubine without a child. In the face of such a situation, all the ladies chose to befriend each other. No one has a few daughters to marry. Mr. Li is young and promising and won the emperor. Trust, the future is limitless, and being able to marry the Li family will never suffer.

Lin Yixuan placed himself in a good position, so that he would not be underestimated, nor would he make people feel dissatisfied and pick on them. Although he was suspected of selling his son, it was not a real marriage, and it was not a big problem for his son's reputation to spread. , on the contrary, you will get a lot of benefits. In the future, it can be said that it is cheaper to be a parent.

Mrs. Lin's heart bleeds with hatred, but she never thought that when she arbitrarily talked about matchmaking, just trying to marry this dead boy, she would actually help him talk about a good kiss, so good that Mrs. Jingzhong was jealous.

Lin Yixuan's smile did not diminish, and he was like a spring breeze, chatting with the ladies at will.

Mrs. Lin straightened her facial expression, walked over slowly, looked at Lin Yixuan with a bit of reproach in her eyes, and scolded with a smile, "You child, you are an outgoing boy when you are married, why don't you go home to see. Lin Yixuan raised his eyebrows. He was not surprised to meet her here, and replied with a smile: "

What can the second aunt say, it's just that she is married and obeys her husband. The husband is proud and does not want to cling to the powerful. Although I am Jingyang Being born in a Hou mansion, how can you resist your husband's will." The

second aunt did not give in, and assumed the posture of an elder. Her daughter was struggling every step of the way, how could this kid be proud of the spring breeze, and said with a cold face: "What is it? Clinging to the powerful, in-laws are the best of the two surnames, why do you marry the little brother of the Gaomen mansion because of the mere name, but he doesn't even recognize the Yue family."

The face of the lady who wanted to get married changed instantly. Retreat meaning.

Lin Yixuan smiled slightly, what the second aunt said was good, if she married into the Li family, she would have to sever ties with her mother's family, and the son's worth would also be greatly reduced, and retorted: "Second aunt's words are wrong. I once went to visit the Marquis of Jingyang, but after waiting for a long time, no one paid attention. My husband swore at that time that he would never cling to the powerful. You also know that literati always have some arrogance. I'm afraid of being misunderstood by others." The

surrounding ladies suddenly realized that their expressions changed when they looked at Mrs. Lin. It turned out that she disliked the poor and loved the rich. When Mr. Li was not nominated for the Golden List, the Marquis of Jingyang abandoned the family like a shoe. It's no wonder that the two families don't have much contact with each other. Master Li's temperament is a bit big. Although he has done a bit too much, he seems to be excusable.

"Jiu'er is really sharp and sharp, and my brother-in-law came to visit. I am an aunt, but I don't know why the rules of Jingyang Hou's mansion are so lax."

Others think it's right, Jingyang Hou's mansion It was a hundred-year-old nobleman in Beijing, and Master Li came to visit as his brother-in-law.

Lin Yixuan did not argue with her, but pretended to be disappointed and sighed: "It happened ten years ago, why should the second aunt care too much, the housekeeper who received me and my husband at the time seemed to be your close friend, let's not talk about it, now we get to the bottom of it. What does it mean? My mother has been kicked out of the house, my brother is far away from the border, and my father has remarried a new wife. I am a married twin and should obey my husband's orders. The powerful and powerful man of Jingyang Houfu, my husband and I really dare not. Gao Pan."

Second Madam Lin opened her mouth, but there was no way to refute, Lin Yixuan ended the conversation with a few words and blocked her mouth.

Mrs. Lin felt resentment in her heart. If it wasn't for the misbehavior of the Lin family, the Marquis of Jingyang would have rejected her brother-in-law. However, how dare she say such a thing, not to mention whether others believe it or not, but only to implicate her daughter. Fame is enough to keep her mouth shut.

Lin Yixuan ignored her, only a little funny in his heart. How long has the Jingyang Marquis Mansion, an insurmountable mountain in his mind, turned out to be insignificant, and the second aunt doesn't seem to be scary. Sure enough, it was his identity that decided everything, and his husband gave him the honor and capital to stand tall.

Not long after, Princess Linchuan arrived. Following her graceful figure, the ladies hurriedly saluted.

Princess Linchuan is not young, no matter how well-kept she is, her face still shows traces of time.

As the host of the banquet, Princess Linchuan smiled and invited the ladies to the courtyard to enjoy the flower banquet.

Lin Yixuan was too lazy to join in the fun, so he found a corner and sat down at random. He decided to care whether he was a princess or not. It would be better for such banquets to be less in the future, surrounded by a group of women.

"Several princes and concubines are here."

With the commotion ahead and the fragrant wind blowing in the garden, many ladies hurried forward to greet them. Where is this a flower viewing banquet, it is clearly a platform to draw people's connections.

Lin Yixuan looked on coldly, and saw the fourth sister again, the corners of her lips curved involuntarily, the fourth sister was still beautiful and moving, but compared to the graceful and luxurious in her previous life, her brows were obviously more tired, her body was slightly thin, and she did not see the winner in her previous life at all. gesture.

Lin Yixuan was in a happy mood, and suddenly felt that he didn't come in vain today. When he saw that they were not having a good time, he was happy in his heart.

I just escaped from the Prince's Mansion, but I didn't expect such a big change. Not only did the crown prince not fall, but the Jingyanghou mansion also became a grass on the wall. No, the Jingyanghou mansion was originally a grass on the wall. Will stand by the sixth prince from beginning to end.

But this life is different. The sixth prince was swayed by him, and he almost collapsed. In the face of this situation, Jingyang Hou's mansion will definitely sway from side to side. Seventh sister has sons and daughters in the prince's mansion. , I'm afraid even Jingyang Hou can't make up his mind at this time.

However, how could the sixth prince be an idiot? If the palace of the Marquis of Jingyang is not firm, the fourth sister will definitely be angered. Lin Yixuan will always remember that in the previous life, the fourth sister had a group of children, that kind of aloof attitude. Everything has a cause and effect. Because of her escape, the seventh sister will enter the Prince's Mansion, Jingyang Hou's mansion will be unstable, and the fourth sister will have no son. It is really retribution.

At the same time, Lin Jingshu saw the ninth brother, and the smile on her lips was a little stiff. As the sixth prince's pillow, how could she not know the sixth prince's mind? Eight years ago, the sixth prince was like a madman, even with her On the bed, Xiao Jiu's name was also called. Fortunately, the ninth brother got married, and it was fortunate that the ninth brother followed his husband to take office. It took two years for the sixth prince to completely forget this person. He didn't expect that the ninth brother would come back. And living well, the whole person is less elegant and more warm, and it seems to have more charm than the elegant young man who used to be like a lotus.

Lin Jingshu's mind was very complicated. She had heard about the dispute between her mother and the ninth brother. Before she knew it, the ninth brother, who had been expelled from the house like a bereaved dog, had the qualifications to speak to them, and faced her mother being offended. , she not only can't help vent her anger, but also faces it with a pleasant color. It wasn't that she was afraid of Lin Yixuan or Li Yaonan, but she knew very well that the Marquis of Jingyang was unreliable, and it was imperative that she wanted to maintain her position as a princess, to help the sixth prince ascend to the throne, and to win over the emperor's favorite.

"Ninth brother, long time no see." Lin Jingshu restrained the emotions in her heart, and slowly burst into a smile, with a bit of intimacy in her words.

"See Princess Rui." Lin Yixuan gave a serious look, and hurriedly bowed and saluted, pulling the distance a little further.

Lin Jingshu is indeed a beauty, and her smile and smile are heart-warming. In her last life, she was able to sit firmly in the position of the princess. In addition to the help of Jingyang Houfu, her own beauty also contributed to her: "Ninth brother, why do you see it like this, you and me? The siblings haven't seen each other for decades, even if there is some misunderstanding in the family, you are still my younger brother."

Lin Jingshu said it sincerely, and a lady beside him played a roundabout and said with a smile, "Isn't it true? The family broke bones. With the tendons attached, it's rare that Princess Rui misses you, so why should Young Master Lin reject people thousands of miles away, it's not good to hurt your relationship."

"Pfft!" The fifth imperial concubine laughed, and waved her hand neatly: "You talk, Just ignore me, I heard that my brother-in-law went back and no one was entertaining him, but now he is playing emotional cards, laughing at me to death, you continue." The

Seventh Emperor continued, "Hey, isn't this Lin's Xiaojiu? What a poor child, it's not easy for your father, don't blame him, there are too many sons, it is inevitable that you will be negligent with your mother and son, if you want me to tell you, it's better for your mother to leave."

Lin Jingshu's face darkened, this is not Add fuel to the fire?

The lady who helped me just now doesn't dare to speak up now. As the saying goes, Chiyu is affected by the fire at the gate, and she doesn't want to be cannon fodder.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, and told her husband's reasons in an open and honest manner: "My father and I have the grace of having children, so how can a son blame me, but my father has many children, but my mother is only me and my brother, no matter which one is filial, I will always be sorry. The other one, for the sake of my mother, I have to distance myself from my father. Fortunately, there are many fathers and sons, so I must be less of a problem."

Before anyone could refute, the Seventh Imperial Concubine clapped her palms and praised: "It is this principle, How can you have both the fish and the bear's paw."

Lin Yixuan nodded and smiled, glanced at the ladies around him, and blocked the words they were hesitant to say in his throat, and said lightly: "Yes, my brother has reported to the emperor. , the emperor also thinks so."

... The

garden was silent for a while, and the words of persuasion were no longer spoken, no one dared to make a joke about the emperor's words, what Lin Yixuan said was absolutely true, the emperor did not speak, how dare they point fingers.

Mrs. Lin's expression turned cold: "You want to cut ties with the Hou Mansion."

Lin Yixuan glanced at her, and without hesitation, stabbed a knife in her heart: "Jingyang Hou's Mansion belongs to the uncle, what does it have to do with you and me?"

Madam Lin was furious, twisting the handkerchief in her hands, almost unable to maintain her demeanor.

Lin Jingshu's face was ugly. Although she hated Jingyang Hou's mansion, her position would be even more embarrassing without this relationship.

The fifth imperial concubine giggled, Lin Xiaojiu said it well, adding fuel to the fire: "Sixth younger sister's face is not good, do you want to sit and rest for

a while." "No need." Lin Jingshu instantly regained her usual smile. In her heart, she complained a little bit about Princess Linchuan, knowing what the banquet was for today, why did she want to pull those two people together.

Lin Yixuan knew in his heart that now the prince's power is quite equal, and Princess Linchuan is not easy to make a choice. I am afraid she wants to use the banquet to spread the net. No matter who comes to the throne in the future, she is the new emperor's aunt and will never neglect her.

Lin Jingshu turned around and left. She had already said that, with the Fifth and Seventh Imperial Concubine present, no matter how much she talked, she would only be making fun of herself.

The fifth imperial concubine chuckled lightly, seeing the sixth imperial concubine slumped, she felt extremely happy, obviously the fifth prince was the elder brother, but was crushed by the sixth younger brother everywhere, she had been unhappy for a long time.

The fifth concubine pulled Lin Yixuan to speak, thinking that this person could be drawn.

The Seventh Princess hurriedly interjected, not to mention her kindness. Li Yaonan is in the heart of the emperor, and Lin Yixuan's brother is also closely related to the Lian family. As long as he is drawn over, it will definitely be a great help to the Seventh Prince.

The two sisters-in-law, who were still affectionate just now, immediately became tit for tat.

Lin Yixuan didn't offend anyone. He played Tai Chi with them with a smile. Although he didn't learn 10 points in his husband's skills, he did get 7 or 8 points. He had already offended the sixth prince and concubine. From the looks of it, the fifth prince and the seventh prince will definitely not be on the throne, but they won't make any big mistakes. As long as the new emperor ascends the throne, as long as they obey the rules, the prince's position should be fixed on the iron plate.