Chapter 125

The prince was furious in the East Palace, and a few days later, an uninvited guest came to the Li residence.

The beautiful woman is graceful and luxurious, and her gestures show her demeanor.

Lin Yixuan frowned, and sent the child to play first, and then went to the flower hall to receive guests.

"Why are you here?" Lin Yixuan looked at the person indifferently, his eyes obviously not very welcoming.

The woman smiled lightly, her beautiful face was flawless, ignoring her pale complexion, she was indeed a beautiful woman of peerless elegance: "Ninth brother, why should you be so outspoken, although you and I are not from the same mother, we are still one and the same. The veins are connected."

Lin Yixuan's face was expressionless: "You can't climb the concubine Lin." Lin

Jingru's beautiful eyes flowed, and there was a trace of sadness in her eyebrows, and she sighed: "Ninth brother disdains Jingyang Hou's mansion, and sister is not like this, eighth. Thanks to Brother Ninth's help a few years ago, my sister was able to gain a firm foothold in the Prince's Mansion, and my sister is really grateful to Brother Ninth."

Lin Yixuan sneered and watched her performance indifferently. She came to Beijing for three months, and Lin Jingru only came today to express her gratitude. Too late.

Lin Jingru didn't mind his attitude, she changed the conversation and said worriedly: "Ninth brother may not know about it yet, this time the brother stabbed a big hole."

Lin Yixuan's eyes moved slightly, and then calmed down again, he believed in his husband, and more Not to mention, where is the seventh sister worrying about her own affairs? Seeing that he didn't answer, Lin Jingru

continued: "My husband has offended Duke Chengen. Lord Yan is the uncle of the dynasty. His Royal Highness is very angry, and my sister is also worried about the ninth brother, so she came to report the letter."

She took a sip of tea and let her talk to herself. If she offends others, Lin Yixuan may be anxious, but if Cheng Engong's words, you don't have to worry about it at all. Already walking on the edge of the cliff, Duke Chengen is not afraid.

Lin Jingru became anxious and said with more strength: "His Royal Highness is the Crown Prince, and he will definitely ascend to the throne in the future, why don't Brother Ninth persuade Lord Li, even if you don't think about yourself, you should think more about your nephew, brother now Jane is in the heart of the emperor, if something goes wrong with my nephew..."

Lin Yixuan's face sank, and he was very tired of others talking about the child, and said coldly: "Don't worry about Concubine Lau Lin, my child is protected by her husband, you still Take care of yourself , I heard that the Second Highness is not in good health, the Third Highness died at a young age, and the Sixth Highness's younger sister should be taken care of."

Lin Jingru's face changed, a look of pain flashed in her eyes, and the Second Highness was exactly what she came from. It is a pity that the eldest son was poisoned by the crown prince. Although the imperial doctor rescued him in time, the son's body was still destroyed.

Lin Jingru's eyes flushed, and she instantly put on a weak posture, and said sadly, "Why should the ninth brother be aggressive and stab me in the heart, my sister is just worried about her husband."

Lin Yixuan sneered, not daring to take it lightly. Fuel-efficient lamps, and the complex environment of the East Palace, how could she give birth to children one after another, and instead said: "My husband, you don't need to worry about the seventh sister, you only need to care about His Royal Highness."

Lin Jingru choked uncomfortable, but at the same time she understood One thing, if you want to take Jiu Ge's handle from the words, you must first take out yourself. Today, what she and Jiu Ge said will never come out of a few words. There is no wind and no waves. If someone else cares about his brother-in-law, it will definitely not make people wonder, but Jiu Ge's husband is different. The woman in Beijing does not envy Jiu Ge for marrying a good husband. If there are any rumors, the sewage on her body will be Can't be washed. Lin Jingru's face turned serious, and she said bluntly, "My sister is also for the good of Ninth Brother. Believe it or not, it's up to you. After His Royal Highness ascends

the throne, do you think Lord Li will still be able to stand in the court?"

Where did the younger sister get the confidence that the crown prince would ascend to the throne, she raised her eyebrows and smiled: "What does the seventh sister think it should be?"

"Naturally, he came to the door to apologize. The brother-in-law has won the emperor's trust, and the prince is benevolent, so he will definitely not care about it."

Lin Yixuan curved his lips, fearing that the husband would be labeled as a prince as soon as he came to the door, and said lightly: "The husband's business, There is no room for me to intervene, just do my wife and manage the house well, Qimei must not forget her duty, oh, I almost forgot, Donggong is the crown princess, and it is my turn to get Qimei busy."

Lin Jingru's eyes were fierce . , I didn't expect that Lin Yixuan actually refused to eat: "Ninth brother, what do you mean by this?"

Lin Yixuan looked at her coldly with a mocking expression on his face: "Why is Qimei not pretending, I think Qimei's face is not good, should I call her? The doctor came to take a look?"

"What do you know?" Lin Jingru's expression changed, and her voice was shrill.

Lin Yixuan chuckled lightly: "What can I know, I'm just worried about Seventh Sister. If the Crown Princess knew the cause of the death of the eldest grandson, what would you think of her?"

"Do you have eyeliner in the Prince's Mansion?" Lin Jingru couldn't sit still. Now, at this time, she has no trace of the dignity and elegance just now, and her heart is full of anger: "Prince Concubine dares to harm my son, she must be ready to take revenge."

Lin Yixuan tilted his head and smiled slowly: " It turns out that you really did it, thank the seventh sister for clarifying the doubts."

"You cheated me..." Lin Jingru's face was ashen, but she believed it in her heart. Nine brothers left Beijing Middle School for eight years, and the East Palace was heavily guarded. People, not even a fly can fly in, let alone eyeliner.

Lin Jingru quickly calmed down: "No evidence and no evidence, Brother Ninth, please don't talk nonsense."

Lin Yixuan said with a smile, "Need a certificate?"

Lin Jingru fell silent, and really didn't need a certificate. Is there less to blame? Alertly said: "What are the conditions of Brother Jiu, don't forget, you won't be much better if I have something to do. Whether you admit it or not, you and I are brothers and sisters."

Lin Yixuan smiled slightly. It was easy to talk to a smart person. Seventh sister should have been so obedient: "Tell me, why did you come today?"

Lin Jingru laughed at herself: "I didn't lie to you just now, the crown prince did get angry. The fourth sister is pregnant because the Daming magistrate is angry with her husband."

Lin Yixuan knew instantly that the fourth sister was pregnant, and the wind direction of Jingyang Hou's mansion was about to change again, so it was no wonder that the seventh sister was anxious.

Lin Jingru continued: "That's why I volunteered to the crown prince and prepared to win over my brother-in-law. Although this move is selfish, it is also for the sake of my brother-in-law. Ninth brother may wish to consider it."

Lin Yixuan glanced at her, and his seventh sister was indeed pervasive. , At this moment, he still didn't forget to bewitched and said with a smile: "I heard that the prince has some special preferences, how is the injury of the seventh sister? The ninth brother has some medicines here that are very effective in removing scars, and the seventh sister might as well take it back and try it. Lin Jingru was shocked and angry, the

darkest part of her heart was torn open, her eyes widened in horror, she could no longer maintain her calm on the surface, and said fiercely: "What do you know?"

Lin Yixuan's eyes flashed, revealing a touch of pity: "It's nothing, it's just a coincidence that I met an imperial doctor, alas! I've suffered for you."

Lin Jingru was shocked, no matter how strong a woman was, there were times when she was vulnerable, especially when the last layer of bloody mask was torn off.

"What do you know, what do you know, you escaped neatly, but let me suffer on your behalf, why?" Lin Jingru couldn't help crying anymore, even though it was a bit of a show, however, that This sad feeling cannot be faked.

Lin Yixuan fell into deep thought, how he didn't know what happened to the seventh sister, and the personal experience in his previous life was unforgettable: "I just don't want to be a chess piece, who would have thought that the Jingyang Marquis's mansion is a lot less than me, and even my mother was brought down, seven Why does my sister have to take anger with me?"

Lin Jingru wiped her tears: "To tell you the truth, the prince looked at Jingyang Hou's mansion long ago, and if it wasn't to stabilize them, I wouldn't be favored. Now that my fourth sister is pregnant, I need my husband's help. When the crown prince ascends the throne, the younger sister will definitely repay."

Lin Yixuan sighed softly and comforted: "The royal affairs, how can it be so simple, the husband has repeatedly urged me not to get involved, this time I am afraid that I will disappoint the seventh sister. Well, it's just..."

Lin Yixuan hesitated, looked at Lin Jingru regretfully, shook his head gently and kept his mouth shut.

"Just what?" Lin Jingru's heart tightened, even though she knew that Jiu Ge deliberately put down the bait, she had to take the bait.

Lin Yixuan pondered for a moment, then hesitantly said: "Seventh sister should make plans earlier, when the prince ascends the throne, Jingyang Hou's mansion will definitely be liquidated, then you will be weak, let alone protect the child, I am afraid that even yourself will be difficult to protect. Are you really planning to win favor?"

Lin Jingru's face froze, the prince has a special hobby, and being in bed is a disaster, she is as smart as her, she instantly understands what Brother Jiu means, after the prince ascends the throne, she will inevitably have two sons and one daughter. It is a thorn in the eyes of others, and it is quick to get rid of it.

"Seventh sister, go back and think about it." Lin Yixuan whispered softly, planting a seed in her heart.

Lin Jingru's eyes were complicated. She didn't have any real feelings with Brother Ninth. The truth was revealed just now to gain sympathy. In her memory, Brother Ninth was soft-hearted and kind, but she forgot that the last time she met Brother Ninth in Yunxianlou, it had already changed.

Lin Jingru didn't sit for long, and then said goodbye.

Lin Yixuan sent her out with a slight smile. When they left, the brothers and sisters were friendly, and there was no tit-for-tat confrontation at all. Lin Jingru was a smart person. Lin Yixuan was not afraid that she would go back and sue her. Help your husband with a few words of kindness.

Although the prince is weak now, it is still not his husband who can offend him. With the seventh sister as a buffer, I only hope that the battle for the throne can be settled as soon as possible.

After Lin Jingru left, Lin Yixuan immediately lowered his face and sat alone in the room in deep thought.

Li Yaonan went out of the yamen, and soon learned from the servants that the prince's side concubine had come to visit. When he entered the house, he saw the husband's face sinking like water at a glance, but he didn't even notice that he walked beside him.

"What are you thinking?" Li Yaonan asked curiously, and waved his hand in front of him,

"Husband." Lin Yixuan recovered, glanced around, and blurted out, "I am afraid that the prince will rebel."

Li Yaonan froze in his heart: "But Concubine Lin told you?"

"No." Lin Yixuan shook his head: "According to what she said, it seems that the crown prince's ascension to the throne is almost certain. Except for treason, I can't think of any other answer."

Li Yaonan's mood was a little subtle, he Knowing that the husband will not tell lies, if he is not 100% sure, he will definitely not open his mouth. The prince's rebellion, although he was a little surprised, but deep in his heart, he felt that it was expected. After being the prince for more than 40 years, Zhao Chengqian was indeed very sad. In the current situation, the crown prince can't bear it anymore. It's excusable. There is a way out if he fights. If he succeeds, he will ascend to the sky in one step. If he doesn't fight, he will be abolished. If you change yourself, you will probably rebel.

"Should we check it out?" Lin Yixuan's face was serious, and he unconsciously became nervous.

Li Yaonan thought for a while, then shook his head and said, "No, it's not easy for us to get involved in this matter. You should pay more attention to the movements in the capital, as long as you know the time of the prince's rebellion, and you don't care about the rest." The emperor's son rebelled, no matter who reported the news, it was a chore, not to mention that the emperor, as the lord of all peoples, held the authority of the Great Jin Dynasty.

"Well, don't worry, I will definitely get things done." Lin Yixuan was careful. It was not without consideration for him to win Qimei today. In desperation, he threw an olive branch, he believed Qimei would definitely catch it.

Just like in my previous life, it's a pity that I'm blind, and I'm wrong, the talisman is a life-saving straw, but the seventh sister is different. The seventh sister has a son, and the eldest grandson of the emperor died early. It is a disadvantage, but also an advantage. According to his understanding, even if the crown prince fails, he will be the emperor's flesh and blood, and he will definitely not affect his family. .

The most important thing is that even if the crown prince becomes emperor, Qimei will not get so many benefits. How to choose, he thinks Qimei will not disappoint him.

Li Yaonan saw that the husband was in deep thought, but thought that the husband was nervous. He smiled and comforted: "Don't worry, according to my speculation, the crown prince will not take any action at the moment." The preparation is not enough, the prince was brought up by the emperor, and his mind and strategy should not be underestimated and he will never act recklessly.

At this time, Li Yaonan also understood why the prince was so greedy for money. If his expectations were correct, all the prince's money should be used to support the private army, and the preparations for the rebellion should be started early.

Prince is indeed a tragic profession.

"That's right." Lin Yixuan asked suddenly, "Have you offended the prince recently?"

Li Yaonan was at a loss: "No!" Immediately after that, there was some doubts. In recent days, it seems that there have been people looking for trouble in the court, but he didn't. Think of the prince, after all, he and the prince have been at peace all these years.

"What did you hear?" Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and thought deeply, unable to figure out where he had offended the prince.

"Seventh sister told me just now that it seems to be because of the Daming prefect."

"Daming Prefect?." Li Yaonan wondered in his heart, he only mentioned it when he was lecturing, what does it have to do with the prince, but when he thought of the way the prince made money, he also remembered that the Daming prefect was demoted, and the emperor came back a few days ago. It feels like the truth.

Li Yaonan was speechless, God knows he definitely didn't do it on purpose.