Chapter 79

But Li Yaonan said that when he got home, his body's desires had already filled all his thoughts.

"Quick, take me to the main courtyard." After getting off the carriage, he couldn't even tell the difference between east, west, north and west. There was only one thought in his mind, he wanted to see the husband as soon as possible.

Seeing that the master was in a wrong situation, the servant did not dare to delay, threw a piece of silver to the driver, and hurriedly helped the master to the main courtyard.

Lin Yixuan just got the news. He heard that her husband was too drunk today and was clamoring to see him. He hurriedly handed Xiao Xuer over to the nanny and hurried to the door. He knew that her husband was not such a disrespectful person. He used to drink outside and was never drunk Like mud.

After rushing to the courtyard, the servants had already sent Li Yaonan to the entrance of the main courtyard.

Seeing that her husband was intact, Lin Yixuan breathed a sigh of relief, took a few steps forward, took her husband from the servant, and held him firmly.

Li Yaonan felt the scent of the husband, and the boiling desire in his chest could no longer be suppressed. He tightly grasped the husband's hand and strode into the room. In the blur, he knew that this was not the place to do business.

"Husband." Lin Yixuan exclaimed, a tingling pain in his wrist.

Li Yaonan turned a deaf ear and just dragged him into the house.

"Pain!" Lin Yixuan endured the pain in his wrist, and obviously found that something was wrong with his husband, and he didn't look like he was drunk at all.

After entering the house, the kisses fell like raindrops, Li Yaonan's eyes were red, and the whole person was like a beast.

"Ah!" Lin Yixuan gasped in pain. Before he had time to think too much, his body was attacked by waves of sprints. At this time, he could not guess that her husband's appearance at this time was clearly a potent drug.

Lin Yixuan was secretly resentful, but also somewhat relieved. At least his husband knew that he came back to find him and didn't mess around outside. Even if he was in pain, he felt willing.

There was a burst of ambiguous voices in the house, and the surrounding servants quickly dispersed. As Lin Yixuan's arm, Chun Xian was smart and smart. He had never seen anything nasty in Jingyang Hou's mansion before, so he hurriedly asked people to go to inquire about it. Where did the night go.

"Ah!"

"Slow down—" The

coquettish moan, the hoarse roar, the rapid panting in the room, I don't know how long this night has been tossing, and the two have done it again and again, until they are exhausted. Li Yaonan fell into a deep sleep, and the red tide on his face gradually faded.

Lin Yixuan was exhausted, his body was tired and in pain, but at this time he was not sleepy, as long as he remembered that his husband almost had a relationship with someone else, his heart burned with anger, and the strong hatred rolled in his chest, and he wanted to destroy the sky and destroy the earth. , even if it drags everyone to hell together.

The dragon has an inverse scale and will die if he touches it. The husband is his inverse scale, and he dares to hit his head on the head. Lin Yixuan's face is gloomy, and his whole body exudes a vicious aura. He gritted his teeth in hatred. How can you not report.

"Someone." Lin Yixuan's eyes were fierce and decisive, and his clear and crisp voice made people feel like the ice in the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month, cold to the bottom of his heart.

"The servant is here." Chunxian responded hurriedly, bowing her head cautiously, and seeing the young master's expression, she knew that something really happened tonight.

"Prepare water to take a bath." Lin Yixuan said coldly, expressionless, "Go check what happened tonight, I'll get the news before dawn."

"Yes." I have asked someone to ask, and I heard from the driver that the uncle went to the mansion of Lord Wang Hongyuan today."

Lin Yixuan's pupils shrank, and the blue veins bulged in the hand holding the quilt, Wang Hongyuan?

"Okay, just go down and find out more about the matter." Lin Yixuan's hostility became more serious.

Chun Xian hesitated, looked at the master worriedly, thought about it, and then backed out. Now that the uncle is back, she thought that the master was only angry for a while, and there should be no major problems.

Lin Yixuan was so angry that his chest hurt, but he didn't expect it to be that slut Wang Hongyuan, an old acquaintance in his previous life, and he also blamed him for being too busy in recent days. Xiao Xuer's birthday banquet, the stable life in the Li residence, and his husband's doting on him made him so happy. He forgot to be vigilant in his heart, and forgot that some people are not calculated by you because you don't provoke them.

Wang Hongyuan himself is not well-known, and his official position is not high, but he has a brother from the prefect of Jinan, and a daughter who is a concubine in Duanwang's mansion. In addition, he has two concubine daughters, one is married to Jinan as his successor, and the other is married to the Yin of Jinling as a concubine. In addition, his family is pure and innocent, and he has entered the Prince's Palace as a servant. It was also the reason why he knew Wang Hongyuan.

It's just that at this time, his son and daughter should not be married yet, so I don't know who the husband has met?

The corner of Lin Yixuan's lips pulled out a cold arc, no matter who it is, whoever dares to attack the husband's idea, all of them will not die.

Lin Yixuan quickly sorted out the ins and outs. Wang Hongwei is the sixth prince and it is a dark line, but on the bright side he is on the side of the prince. Wang Hongyuan is his younger brother, so it is not surprising to help the sixth prince. Husband, according to reason, he is not so impatient. Last time at Qionglin Banquet, this time at Hongmen Banquet...

"Young Master, the water is coming."

Dong Xue's respectful voice interrupted his thoughts, and Lin Yixuan simply refused. No matter what the reason, bullying on the husband's head is a great deal. He really wants to see what kind of wonderful expression the crown prince will have if he finds out that Wang Hongwei is a man of the sixth prince.

"Bring it in." Lin Yixuan said lightly, restraining his emotions. He had already made a plan. Since the Sixth Prince dared to attack him again, he had to bear the consequences.

Lin Yixuan stepped back and slowly sank into the water. His body was covered with bruises. He gave the sleeping husband a stern look. Lin Yixuan made up his mind that this time, he would not only look good to others, but also improve his memory. Otherwise, the next time he encounters such a thing, what should he do if he is not by his side? As long as he thinks of this situation, he will have a burst of pain in his heart, and the pain is almost breathless.

After taking a shower, Lin Yixuan found a high-necked blouse and covered himself tightly. Then he lay down beside her husband, feeling her warm breath, and gradually calmed down in her heart. Fortunately, fortunately, her husband came back. There is no one else in the time, and there will be no one else, he will definitely hold on to this man tightly.

This night was destined to be a sleepless night, and it didn't take long for the sky to dawn.

Li Yaonan woke up from his sleep and only felt a severe headache and nausea in his stomach.

"Are you awake?" Lin Yixuan reluctantly stood up, with a shallow smile on his lips, and his clear eyes were full of worry.

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment, the memory of last night came back in an instant, and he sat up from the bed, his face became ugly, being calculated, or being calculated in such a useless way, he was very annoyed, and he hated Lord Wang to the core. , the most annoying thing in his life is this kind of beauty trick, and he abhors the drug.

"Husband, what's the matter with you? Do you feel unwell?" Lin Yixuan's face was pale, and he was so nervous that he immediately got up.

"It's okay." Li Yaonan regained his senses and saw the husband's weak face at a glance. Although he was completely weak, he still managed to hold up a smile. Li Yaonan only felt a pain in his heart and hurriedly supported him: "You lie down, I It's okay."

"Really okay?" Lin Yixuan looked at him seriously, as if to confirm something.

Li Yaonan nodded vigorously, and soon discovered that the husband's clothes were wrong. Who would wear high-necked clothes on a hot day. Recalling what happened last night, Li Yaonan's expression changed, and he quickly pulled off the husband's clothes.

"Don't—" Lin Yixuan had no time to cover it up at this time, and hurriedly shrank his body, covered his body with the quilt, and tried his best not to let her husband see the marks on his body.

However, how could this be possible? Li Yaonan felt guilty and looked at the husband with love and pity. He didn't need to think about how rude he was last night.

"I'm fine, really." Lin Yixuan took his hand tightly and assured him carefully.

However, the more Lin Yixuan was like this, the more uncomfortable Li Yaonan felt in his heart. He couldn't forgive himself for hurting his husband so much, especially when he saw the blood stains on the bed, his heart seemed to be pulled, and the pain was suffocating.

Lin Yixuan smiled softly and leaned on him gently, her gentle voice with a kind of soothing power, washed Li Yaonan's reason over and over again: "I'm very happy, really, husband can come back at that time, don't you? You know how happy I am."

Lin Yixuan's eyes were full of tears, and the smile on his face was like a dream, every word was full of his emotions, as well as the cowardly hope in his heart: "Husband, don't want others, it's just us. Two people, okay..."

"Not in the future." Li Yaonan never knew that the husband was so uneasy. Looking at the husband's tearful smile, his heart seemed to be hit by something. He felt that he This time, I am afraid that the mud feet are deep in the mud, and he can't climb out again, and he doesn't want to climb out. With a wife like this, what can a husband ask for.

He gently embraced the husband in his arms, Li Yaonan was afraid of hurting him, and he felt remorse and distress, so he kissed his forehead: "Dear, don't think too much, husband, in this life, you alone are enough. ."

Lin Yixuan got a satisfactory answer, and buried it in her husband's chest with attachment. In a place that Li Yaonan could not see, the shrewdness in his eyes flashed away, and his lips raised a graceful arc. A wise man would never just complain, he would think Do your best to make your husband hurt more.

Lin Yixuan did exactly that, using the scars on his body to fill Li Yaonan with guilt, and gave him a deep memory. Since then, he has never been hit again, and nothing similar has happened.

However, it is not yet time to relax, and I also know that when I go to the yamen today, there must be a tough battle to fight.

Li Yaonan sneered, if Mr. Wang wanted to use his name to trap himself, he might have made a wrong calculation. What does other people's life and death have to do with him? When a man faces this matter, he can at most add a few romantic affairs, and he wants to give him the hat of benevolence and righteousness. To see if he takes it or not.