Chapter 80

Lin Yixuan leaned into her husband's arms and said softly, "Master Wang's elder brother seems to have a good relationship with Jinan Tongju. Jinan Tongju has an in-law relationship with the envoy of Yanyun."

"Huh?" Li Yaonan frowned and looked down at his arms. brain.

Lin Yixuan paused, raised his head, and raised a small smile: "Shandong Yanyun Envoy, I am under the tutelage of Mingwei Academy, my husband may remind the prince."

Li Yaonan patted his shoulder and thought quickly, he believed her husband Lang will never say this for no reason. In recent days in the court, he has touched some interpersonal relationships. Mingwei Academy has always been a place of party competition. If he remembers correctly, Fan Pengyi's grandfather seems to be He is the dean of Mingwei Academy.

Seeing that her husband understood, Lin Yixuan's eyes darkened slightly, and he continued: "Last year's disaster relief silver taels were lost by seven or eight out of ten. It seems that only ten or two of them entered the prince's pocket. It can be smoothed out with a little operation."

Li Yaonan Surprised, the emotions in his heart fluctuated, and he didn't know whether it was for the common people or the greed of those who were officials: "How did you find out?"

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly: "You forgot, on our way to Beijing, the way Shandong, the local people don't know about this, but it just didn't reach the emperor's ears."

Li Yaonan recalled carefully, but he really didn't remember it, and instead asked, "Where did the other five or six go?"

Lin Yixuan There was a sneer on the corners of his lips: "Officials protect each other, half of them are in the pockets of officials, and half are in the pockets of the sixth prince."

Li Yaonan suddenly realized that the family of Mr. Wang was originally a grassroots, and he did not ask the husband again about these secret things. How did he know that the husband has his own little secrets, he has always been aware of it, he also has his own secrets, he thinks these are just trivial matters, as long as it doesn't interfere with their relationship, there is no need to care about things. Everything is so clear.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly. Originally, he only planned to let the Sixth Prince suffer a small loss in secret, but he would forget about it. After all, there was a huge disparity in strength between the two. The loss is serious, but now, the sixth prince has successfully angered him. The hatred of the past life and this life just happened to be reported together. It is also time to give others a look, lest anyone else beat the husband's idea.

The two discussed countermeasures, the sky gradually became brighter, Chun Xian hurriedly reported that Young Master Biao was here.

Li Yaonan was slightly startled, it seemed that something had happened after he left last night, otherwise his cousin would not have come in such a hurry.

After a brief grooming, he pressed the husband to the bed: "You go to bed first, I will take care of the matter."

Lin Yixuan refused, looking at him stubbornly: "I also want to know." Someone is plotting against his husband, how could he not After inquiring clearly, Zhang Qixian came just right.

Li Yaonan was helpless and hugged him lightly: "Good, my husband will tell you later, now take a good rest, eh?"

Lin Yixuan pouted, he was really uncomfortable, but it wasn't that serious. feet, and her little face was colorful with annoyance.

Li Yaonan laughed secretly, coaxed his little husband, and then turned around and went to the garden hall in the front yard. Zhang Qixian rarely showed a worried look, walking back and forth in the room, when he saw Li Yaonan, he was immediately angry: "Why did you come here? "

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and smiled, and said slowly, "Cousin came early this morning, but I have something important to do ." Zhang Qixian was so

angry that he fell to his knees. Not slow, he was angry: "It's not because of your bad things."

Li Yaonan pushed the tea bowl in front of him and said with a smile: "Cousin calm down and speak slowly."

Zhang Qixian was helpless, he was angry and hated in his heart, but he couldn't really let it go.

After listening to Li Yaonan, he was silent for a while: "Cousin, can you go into more detail?" Zhang Qixian's eyes widened

, his heart and stomach hurt.

Li Yaonan frowned and pondered, and tapped the table lightly with his fingers: "I want to know all the details."

Seeing his cousin's serious face, Zhang Qixian poured a bowl of tea, and then went through the incident, including who said What was said, what was seen, all were said again in detail.

Li Yaonan raised the corners of his lips, and quickly came up with a countermeasure in his heart. It really is the details that determine the key.

Zhang Qixian felt a little relieved. He knew that his cousin was sensitive, and it seemed that he had an idea: "Could my cousin come up with a good solution?" He thought that he would take a concubine and go back with him. It's okay, it's just being calculated, but never allowed.

Li Yaonan did not smile, and pretended to say: "This official is innocent, why do you need any ideas, the third cousin, please don't think about it." Zhang Qixian

was choked and turned his head angrily. I'm not in a hurry, anyway, I'll know when I go to the yamen.

Li Yaonan first went to tell her husband, and seeing that it was getting late, he entered the palace with his cousin.

After Li Yaonan left, Lin Yixuan got up in a hurry, summoned his confidant servants, and issued orders one by one. He thought it might be a good thing to expose some trump cards from time to time.

"Dongxue." Lin Yixuan's face was cold, revealing a bit of cruelty.

"The servant is here."

"You ask Yongkang to go to Shandong. Immediately, immediately, let him give me a boost. The layout in Shandong will start working immediately. Tell Yang Shishi that if she does things well, I will not only forgive the past, but I will also give her a peace of mind. The place."

"Yes."

"Qiu Luan." Lin Yixuan turned his head, the coldness in his eyes was cold, he still didn't understand Yangmou in this life, but there were many officials in various places, he didn't believe it, with the help of the Crown Prince , can't deal with a prince.

"The servant is here." Qiu Luan's heart tightened, and he hurried forward half a step, bowing his head respectfully.

"You ordered the Yangzhou caravan to quietly deliver the evidence to the inspector, and remember to do it cleanly for me, leaving no traces."

"Yes, the slaves take orders."

"Xia Yu." Lin Yixuan's eyes In the dark, the prince's temperament was violent. He knew that what he did was tantamount to scheming with a tiger, but he couldn't bear it, and he didn't want to bear it any longer. Besides, according to his understanding of the prince, as long as he operated well, he was a mere troll, and the prince should won't take it to heart. Although he used a knife to kill people on his own side, the prince's side was not without benefits, or the husband was right, there was no eternal interest, and no eternal friends. He never dreamed in his life that he would borrow the prince's knife.

"The servant is here." Xia Yu replied respectfully.

Lin Yixuan said lightly: "You go to the street with the prince's side concubine, and let her blow the wind in her ears. If she doesn't obey, you can only pipe 'a drizzle of yellow plums, Jiaochi is not afraid of people's guessing, and join hands with Ouhua Lake on the road'."

"Yes. Xia Yu was suspicious. Although she didn't understand the meaning of this poem, her master was always mysterious, and she didn't dare to ask any more questions. She secretly blamed the uncle, and quickly returned her gentle and amiable master.

Lin Yixuan waved his hand and told them to retreat, only then did his body feel exhausted. The past events that I didn't want to recall came to my mind one after another. The prince's side concubine, who once made his life worse than death, was locked in the cold courtyard for a whole year. Snakes, worms, ants, can't survive, if you want to die, your mother and brother will be threatened. In those days, he didn't know how he survived.

Step by step, it became bad and ruthless, which seemed to be a matter of course. Speaking of which, I had to thank this poem. Otherwise, how would I have caught Concubine Liu, and how would I know that she had a lover in the past.

This poem made him turn over in the prince's backyard, and made him no longer himself. Looking back now, the strong hatred in his heart still seems to have nowhere to vent.

Lin Yixuan was immersed in his own thoughts, and the inexplicable sadness made him unable to restrain himself.

"Daddy, Daddy." Xiao Xu'er had already gotten up at this time, and walked over slowly, with an innocent smile on her little face. The nurse was in a hurry, for fear that the little master would trip.

Lin Yixuan raised his head abruptly, Xuer's soft voice, like a redemption, penetrated into his heart, and the whole person instantly became bright, yes, he has a son, a husband, a warm home, and things from his previous life. It has long since become a thing of the past, and now he is only using what he knows from his previous life to benefit himself, how can he be affected by the emotions of his previous life.

There was a beautiful smile on the corner of Lin Yixuan's lips, and her beautiful cheeks were as radiant as rain.

"Honey, come to Daddy's side." Lin Yixuan teased Xiao Xu'er, holding a snack in his hand.

"Daddy, Daddy." Xiao Xuer giggled, she wanted to run as soon as she learned to walk, and then she fell for sure, her small body threw forward and fell to the ground, Xiao Xuer looked at her father aggrieved , pursed his mouth and sniffed without crying.

Lin Yixuan was amused and took a bite of the snack: "Do you want Xiao Xu'er?"

The attraction of eating is indeed great, Xiao Xuer quickly got up and walked towards her father again.

Lin Yixuan felt soft in his heart. It was too hard to let go of the child. Even though the ground was covered with blankets, it would definitely hurt to fall. He picked up his son with a smile and wiped his hands.

"Yes, yes." Xiao Xu'er pointed at the dim sum, and her little paws wanted to grab it.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, took a piece of dessert and put it in his hand, with a gentle tone full of pampering: "Little villain."

When Li Yaonan came to the Hanlin Academy, it was obvious that everyone had different eyes and expressions that were hesitant to speak.

Zhang Qixian twitched the corners of his lips, glanced at his little cousin, and showed a schadenfreude smile. He allowed himself to speak up all the way. This guy just kept his mouth shut. Seeing what he did now, Zhang Qixian was angry, and felt more and more that he was a child. There is no majesty in front of the cousin.

In other words, as far as his virtue is concerned, there is no lower limit, how can he still be majestic.

Li Yaonan turned a blind eye, greeted his colleagues as usual, and continued his business as if nothing happened yesterday. His attitude made it difficult for others to interject. After all, this is Lord Wang's family business, what kind of trouble did they have. What's more, who doesn't know that Li Yaonan is a thorn!

Li Yaonan sneered in his heart, too lazy to pay attention to everyone's thoughts, there was no shit on his head, could he still buckle the shit basin on his body?

Zhang Qixian was speechless, what about the blame he imagined? What about the scene where the little cousin's tongue is sour? Why is it so quiet today.

In desperation, Zhang Qixian returned to his position and did his own thing. The Hanlin Academy is very kind today!

Mr. Wang is anxious to wait. He calculated Li Yaonan yesterday. Since he escaped, the drug use will definitely be exposed, but Wang Hongyuan is very confident that Li Yaonan will never have evidence, so he is waiting today, waiting for Li Yaonan to come to him to settle the account, Or to justify himself, no matter what, he is very sure that it is a fact that his son has been bullied. His colleagues have seen it with their own eyes, and he does not believe it. Li Yaonan dares to be irresponsible!