Chapter 104

Li Yaonan was very busy. The last time the husband gave birth, he was helped by the sister-in-law of the Zhang family. This time, there were only two big men, he and Sun Ruisi. Regardless of the east and west, he really has nothing to do with internal affairs.

Eunuch Shun didn't care about his negligence, and instead helped a lot. As for the guests, as long as Eunuch Shun went to that stop, he would definitely be the object of everyone's compliments. A little bit of scruples, for fear that Li Yaonan would sue the emperor. Later, when he saw that he didn't ask about it, he turned a blind eye to it. Eunuch Shun smiled and said a wise man.

Lin Yixuan slept until the next day and woke up. Li Yaonan hurried over after hearing the servant's report.

Lin Yixuan was lying on the bed and looked at the child beside him tenderly. The little baby had some wrinkles on his face, and the facial features were somewhat similar to his own.

Li Xu was extremely curious. He stretched his head to look at his brother, and said with a blushing face, "He is so young, he is not as good-looking as Xu'er, and he is not as smart

as Xu'er ." He laughed, barely supported his body, patted Li Xu's head, and said softly, "Our Xu'er is the smartest, he must be a good elder brother, the responsibility of teaching his younger brother, father will leave it to Xu'er, okay? When

Li Xu heard this, he puffed out his chest and felt that he had a great responsibility. The little jealousy just now was swept away in an instant: "I will take good care of my brother and teach him to read the Three Character Classic."

Lin Yixuan smiled softly and praised : "Our Xu'er is the most capable."

Li Xu was very proud, his father still valued him, his younger brother had absolutely no way to compare with him, with a bright smile on his small face, he made a generous decision to The father and the father share a portion with the younger brother.

"What are you laughing at?" As soon as Li Yaonan entered the door, he saw that the room was in harmony, and he sat beside the husband and asked with concern, "Are you feeling better?"

Lin Yixuan smiled and nodded: "I'm still a little weak, I'll take care of it for a few days, don't worry."

Li Xu raised his chest and looked at his father like a little adult: "I'll take care of them.

" The son's face immediately rushed people: "Your father is weak, don't make him too tired, go out to play."

Li Xu pursed his mouth, thought for a while, and said obediently: "Dad, Xu'er is coming to see in the afternoon. You."

Lin Yixuan smiled, propped up his body, and stretched out his hand to wrap his son's clothes: "Don't be too naughty, do you need to bring someone with you?"

Li Xu nodded cautiously: "Xuer knows, Xuer is going to endorse, Xu'er wants to teach her younger brother."

"Good!" Lin Yixuan's smile became softer and his bloodless face looked more vivid.

Li Yaonan glanced at him reproachfully: "Don't move, lie down." After saying that, he embraced the husband's body and gently laid it flat on the bed.

Seeing this, Li Xu stopped talking to his father, turned his head to look at his father, and gave a polite salute: "

Xu'er retire." The nurse took Li Xu out of the bedroom, and Li Yaonan sighed in his heart that ancient children He was indeed precocious, and smiled at his husband: "You taught Xu'er very well."

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, with undisguised pride on his face: "

Xu'er is already smart." Li Yaonan laughed and looked at the bed The youngest son on the side felt soft in his heart: "Thank you for your pain."

Lin Yixuan shook his head gently, a touch of sweetness appeared on his face: "I am very happy to be able to have children for my husband."

"I am married to you, It's my blessing, I've already sent a letter to my mother-in-law, don't worry about things at home, take care of yourself is the most important thing, don't get used to Xu'er too much." Li Yaonan warned carefully, with a hint of dissatisfaction on his face.

Lin Yixuan glanced at him with a half-smile, and said angrily, "Xu'er was frightened yesterday. How did you become a father? This morning, the child came to me with red eyes. It was distressing to see."

Li Yaonan coughed twice . , looks embarrassed, there were too many things yesterday, and he really ignored his son.

Lin Yixuan didn't really blame her husband. He had already heard someone mention the words given by the emperor, and said with a smile: "Chun Xian and Xia Yu by my side are very capable, so I'll leave the three banquets to them. The guest of honor will ask the prefect's wife. "

Li Yaonan didn't know what to say for a while, he didn't want the husband to be tired, but he still had to worry about it, and the child's three banquets had to be done. It is reasonable to have a feast for the guests.

Lin Yixuan seemed to know what her husband was thinking, and said softly, "Chunxian and Xiayu have experience, so I don't have anything to worry about, but you, don't be too tired these days."

Li Yaonan smiled casually: "Don't worry, after the child's three banquets, at home Thank you behind closed doors, you won't get tired of me."

Lin Yixuan nodded, showing a little tiredness on his face.

Li Yaonan soothed softly: "Go to sleep, I'll go when you fall asleep."

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, slowly closing his eyes, the smell of her husband made him feel very at ease.

After the husband fell asleep, Li Yaonan didn't delay. He quickly found his son and complimented him a lot. Seeing that his son became lively, he was relieved. He was really not very competent as a father.

The name of the youngest son, after negotiation, Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan named it Xi, Guangming, Prosperity.

On the day of Li Xixi's three banquets, the Tongju mansion was very lively. There were also guests from some towns next to Yuxi. Li Yaonan knew very well that this was a blessing from the emperor. When Xier's full moon was over, the news would spread farther. The General Court will definitely be more lively.

After being tired for a whole day, Li Yaonan announced to close the door to thank guests, on the grounds that there were no family members at home to entertain them.

Everyone understands this. It is not that no one has thought about giving Li Tong a concubine to take care of the inner court. However, when they think of the tigress in the Tongju family, they all back down. He's not really worth it.

Li Yaonan finally calmed down, but what made him speechless was that the husband made a fuss and resolutely refused to let the husband enter the room.

The last time the little husband gave birth, Li Yaonan went to Suzhou to take the test. Lin Yixuan was naturally not afraid that his husband would see him looking dirty and messy, but this time it was different. Everyone was in Yunnan, and he was dirty and smelly. People, Lin Yixuan firmly refused to allow her husband to see.

Li Yaonan had no choice but to laugh or cry about the husband's reason, whether his little husband should be so cute, after thinking about it, Li Yaonan still obeyed him. Since it was the little husband's wish, as a husband, he must obey.

After the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, Mother Lin brought her people there, and Li Yaonan completely relaxed. At the same time, it was time for spring ploughing.

Eunuch Shun has been very busy these days, and there are many people who fawn on him. Under Li Yaonan's intentional or unintentional indulgence, Eunuch Shun got a full heart. This trip to Yuxi was not in vain, and his relationship with Li Yaonan gradually became familiar.

After a sunny day, Li Yaonan explained the affairs of the yamen, led a group of people, and brought his father-in-law to go around the countryside. While walking, Li Yaonan explained and told him the structure and principle of terraced fields.

Eunuch Shun listened very carefully. He knew that when he went back, he had to report to the emperor, and he was not sloppy at all. Seeing the prosperity of the folk sect, Eunuch Shun opened his eyes, the fields in the Yuxi Mountains were indeed different from other places, and he took a high look at Li Tongjuan, and vaguely understood why the emperor valued him so much.

Li Yaonan then took him to the mountain people's house and experienced a lot of local folk customs. Li Yaonan occasionally mentioned it inside and outside the words. The emperor might like folk customs. Both are smart people. As the emperor's close attendant, how could he not understand the emperor's mind.

The group spent more than ten days in Yuxi. The mountain residents expressed their warm welcome. The girl put on the most beautiful clothes, the young man showed his most brave side, and the night bonfire banquet sang and danced, which had a unique flavor. He also showed a genuine smile.

Li Yaonan's lips curled up, feeling quite happy. He believed that no matter how dark a person was, there would always be a good side in their hearts.

Returning to the yamen, after a two-day rest, Eunuch Shun said his farewell, he had been out for too long.

Li Yaonan pondered for a moment, then retained: "Father-in-law might as well stay for a few more days, this official organizes some things, and asks father-in-law to help and present it to the emperor." Upon hearing this, Eunuch

Shun felt a little moved in his heart, and he was full of promises. He thought that Mr. Li was a man. A person who knows what to do will definitely not disappoint the emperor.

It took Li Yaonan six days to sort out a set of business taxation plans, and he drew all the structural diagrams of the terraced fields and waterwheels. By the way, he also prepared a manuscript of the Romance of the Gods, which he called to relieve the emperor's boredom.

Eunuch Shun smiled meaningfully, Mr. Li is really a wonderful person, and he did not forget to please the emperor when he did his official business well.

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows, everyone knew these things, and he was not ashamed to please the emperor.

After sending Eunuch Shun away, Li Yaonan returned to his leisurely days. In a blink of an eye, Li Xi's full moon banquet arrived. On this day, the Tongju Mansion was very lively. Many guests from far and near towns came, and even the governor sent people to send congratulatory gifts.

Lin Yixuan finally stepped out of the room with the child in his arms. Seeing her husband's playful eyes, his cheeks flushed red.

Li Yaonan didn't tease him anymore, and the little husband of the province became angry. At that time, he was the one to coax others. He stretched out his arms and hugged the little husband.

"Let's go out, the guests are still waiting." Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, his face was flushed, his complexion looked very good, and Mother Lin took good care of him.

Li Yaonan nodded and smiled, hugged the husband and the child and walked away.

The hall was very lively, and Lin Zhiyuan and Yang Yi rushed over two days ago. Several hundred households in Yuxi, Li Yaonan also sent invitations, after the last time the spoils were divided, they are now getting along very well.

"Lord Li, congratulations, congratulations."

"Your son is really smart."

As soon as Li Yaonan entered the hall, he was surrounded by congratulations, and the corners of his lips twitched unconsciously. Smart.

The husband and wife were busy late that day and did not rest until late at night. Fortunately, they were born again, cooked the second time, and supported by Mother Lin. Although the two felt tired, they didn't rush around.

The next day, Mother Lin said goodbye and left. Lin Zhiyuan was busy with official business in Yizhou and could not leave for too long.

Lin Yixuan was reluctant to give up, and Li Yaonan coaxed and coaxed him to let him smile again.

Time flies by like water, and in a blink of an eye, it is the time of the year for a bumper harvest.

Li Yaonan was proud of his officialdom. With the blessing of the emperor, he was able to do things smoothly in Yuxi, and he hardly encountered any opposition to his policies.

Lin Yixuan also began to walk around, to meet the wife of the official family, or hold a banquet, to contact the relationship between the officials and family members, and to lay a solid foundation for the husband in the officialdom.

In June of this year, Li Yaonan heard news that Mr. Liao, the Minister of the Household, had been promoted to the title of Prince Taifu by the emperor.

Li Yaonan smiled unkindly, his heart relaxed slightly, and he held a moment of silence for Lord Liao. The crown prince has a good name, but he actually has no real power, and he is still tied to the prince's boat. What a bitter word? The information is good. Lord Liao has a good relationship with the Northwest Army. He should be in the line of the sixth prince, but now he has become the prince's grandfather. The emperor's move is really cruel. Both sides are not people.

However, what happened in Beijing had nothing to do with him, and Li Yaonan quickly forgot about it. Yuxi's farming has been on the right track, and Sun Ruisi is also taking care of business. His current thoughts are all on military supplies.

"Husband." Lin Yixuan pushed open the door and came in with dissatisfaction in his eyes. The husband had locked himself in the study for several days.

Li Yaonan frowned, writing and drawing with a pen. There were a lot of parts on the table in a mess.

"What is this?" Lin Yixuan picked up the blueprint and looked at it carefully, then slapped her husband vigorously.

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment, then raised his head: "Why are you here?"

Lin Yixuan glared at him angrily, and after he had been here for a long time, the husband found out, and said sullenly, "You locked yourself in the study, how could I not Let's take a look."

Li Yaonan felt guilty for a while, his thoughts were too concentrated just now, and he really didn't notice anyone coming, just remembering his achievements, he immediately became elated, and pointed to the blueprint for the husband: "This is a repeating crossbow, I plan to give it to Big Brother, if there is a war on the border, Big Brother will have an extra layer of protection."

"Continuous crossbow?" Lin Yixuan looked at him suspiciously.

Li Yaonan smiled proudly, picked up the parts on the table, assembled it into a straight crossbow, and demonstrated, "Look, ordinary bows and arrows can only shoot one shot, but a repeating crossbow can shoot three arrows in a row."

"This is..." Lin Yixuan was very surprised. Although he knew that his husband was very talented, he never thought that he also knew weapons.

"Let's go, I'll take you out to see." Li Yaonan said happily, pulling her husband to the door.

"Where are you going?" Lin Yixuan was curious. Seeing her husband walking towards the stable, he quickly said, "Wait, I still have something to prepare."

"No need to prepare." In front of his chest, he flicked the reins: "Drive!"

"Slow down." Lin Yixuan snuggled in her husband's arms. From the nervousness at the beginning to the excitement later, the laughter along the way, the feeling of riding a horse galloping, turned out to be like this carefree.

Li Yaonan rode to the outskirts of the forest on horseback, and held the husband tightly to his chest. There was a lot of game in the forest. Li Yaonan patted the husband, motioning him to keep silent, and picked up the bow and crossbow and aimed it at a bush.

"Swipe!" The arrows flew past, and the pheasants in the grass scattered in a hurry. Li Yaonan quickly aimed at another pheasant, and shot another arrow, "Swipe" three arrows in a row. down, fell to the ground and stopped moving.

"Shooted, shot." Lin Yixuan was as happy as a child, shook his husband's arm, quickly dismounted, and ran to pick up the spoils.

"How about it, husband, you must have a good head." Li Yaonan laughed loudly, with a bit of wantonness between his brows.

"Yeah." Lin Yixuan nodded quickly, suddenly feeling that he actually knew very little about her husband.

Li Yaonan looked at her husband with a smile, and hung the pheasant on the horse's back: "If you like it, the weather will get cold later, and my husband will take you hunting."

"Okay." Lin Yixuan smiled and let his husband help him On the back of the horse, the two shared a ride and walked back slowly, with laughter and laughter on the road, a touch of warmth, like a beautiful picture scroll.

Lin Yixuan was already thinking about what to eat tonight.

Li Yaonan was a little regretful, stroking the bow and crossbow at his waist, and sighed, "If it can be changed to ten arrows, the bow and crossbow will be more powerful."

"Ten arrows in a row?" Lin Yixuan's eyes widened, he thought The three arrow bursts are already amazing.

Li Yaonan nodded and said frankly: "According to the principle, it should be possible. At present, I have explored some avenues, but it still takes time."

Lin Yixuan's face froze, and suddenly remembered what her husband said before: "Are you going to give it to eldest brother?"

Li Yaonan smiled slightly: "I'm a civil official, it's useless to hold a crossbow, so I might as well give it to my eldest brother. If there is a war on the border in the future, I can also give my brother more strength."

Lin Yixuan thought for a while, then shook his head and said, "I'm afraid that the credit of the repeated crossbow won't come to you. Big brother."

Li Yaonan was a little surprised. The last time he went to Yizhou, the eldest brother had a good relationship with his colleagues. Regarding the terraced fields, if the eldest brother was not promoted soon, according to his colleagues, the eldest brother could have been promoted.

Lin Yixuan sneered: "It's just because the eldest brother was promoted that the Governor will say something nice. Who wouldn't say something nice. What do you think will happen to him?"

Li Yaonan was silent, but he didn't expect this. It's okay to recognize people's eyes, and there is no need for my eldest brother's colleagues to lie to themselves. It turns out that there are other people who lie.

When the two returned to the Tongjing Mansion, Li Xu waited in the horse stable for a long time, staring at them accusingly: "Father, father."

Li Yaonan got off the horse and picked up his son with a smile, oh, it's heavy again.

Li Xu stared at his father firmly, expressing that I was very strong, and said cautiously: "How can you not bring

Xu'er, Xu'er is the most obedient." Li Yaonan laughed: "I will take you next time."

Li Xu was stunned, his little head couldn't reflect it, but his father agreed. What about the long speech he prepared?

Seeing his son's stupid appearance, Lin Yixuan laughed in his heart, and asked the servants to take the pheasant down, preparing for a pheasant feast tonight.

Li Xu was coaxed by his father, and quickly became happy, watching his father's trophies jumping and jumping, pestering his father to learn archery.

Li Yaonan glanced at him, pinched his son's small arms and legs, and was defeated by his sudden tears, and promised to make a small bow and arrow.

Li Xu was very happy, hugged his father and kissed him fiercely, Li Yaonan was cured immediately, not to mention one bow and arrow, ten bows and arrows will also be prepared for his son, a typical one.

Back in the bedroom in the evening, Li Yaonan discussed with his husband and decided to give the three-arrow crossbow to the elder brother, and the ten-arrow crossbow as the back-up. How proud you are, how miserable things will be in the future.

The next day, Li Yaonan sent the drawings and a finished crossbow to the Dusi's mansion.

In September, the eldest brother came to the news about the repeated crossbow, which gave him a great credit. Since the repeated crossbow is a dangerous item, it cannot be widely used by military households for the time being without the permission of the court, and it will probably take some more time.

Lin Yixuan twitched the corners of his lips, remembering a great achievement last time.

Li Yaonan frowned and thought deeply. Judging from the husband's attitude, the war should still be a few years away. There is no doubt about the victory of the Jin Dynasty, but it was an accident that would definitely happen in Yunnan.

It turns out that he thought too much.

Lin Yixuan threw the letter on the table and said disdainfully, "I'm afraid that when the war comes, the Governor will be the first to shirk responsibility."

Li Yaonan suddenly realized that the husband knew me too well, and said casually, "What do you think of the governor?"

Lin Yixuan was full of contempt, and his tone was even more contemptuous: "The governor eats fat and oily intestines, how can he control the life of the people."

Li Yaonan frowned and said According to the husband, the governor and governor cannot be trusted in future wars, so what should the people of Yunnan do? He pondered, "I remember that there are 50,000 soldiers and horses at the border."

Lin Yixuan curled his lips: "The general is the governor's brother-in-law."

Li Yaonan realized. : "The governor's brother-in-law is defeated. In order to shirk responsibility, the governor will definitely set up a situation. The governor of Yunnan escapes and the emperor is angry. , his escape from the battle created an irreversible situation on the battlefield, and I can't blame the governor. If I expected it right, the governor will definitely atone for his merits, turn defeat into victory, and become famous since then, but it's a pity that the people of Yunnan have suffered unwarranted disasters."

Lin Yixuan stared . With wide eyes, he hurriedly shut his mouth, but he didn't say anything, why the husband's guess was exactly the same as the situation at the time.

Li Yaonan glanced at the husband's appearance, and was secretly amused. He raised his eyebrows and smiled and said, "Do you think we can cut the beard?"

Lin Yixuan hesitated: "It's all your guess, how can you do it."

Li Yaonan didn't point out, He smiled and said, "It's just an assumption, why take it so seriously."

Lin Yixuan breathed a sigh of relief and glanced at her husband. Seeing that he was still the same as usual, he secretly thought that he was thinking a lot, and immediately returned to normal, calmly said: "How to assume?"

Li Yaonan took He took out a map and pointed to a few places: "Assuming that Dali fell after the governor escaped, let's get ahead of the governor and

make a contribution." Lin Yixuan frowned: "It wasn't Dali, the governor fled after hearing the wind. If the Qiang people really hit Dali, where would the governor be? Still running away."

Li Yaonan silently remembered it in his heart: "Where do you think it will be?"

"It should be..."

Li Yaonan and the little husband, one question and one answer, unknowingly, the little husband suddenly discovered that he had revealed all the details.

Lin Yixuan's face turned pale, and the look in his eyes was slightly panic.

"What's the matter with you?" Li Yaonan looked at him in surprise, and took the husband into his arms intimately, feeling a little regretful in his heart.

"It's nothing." Lin Yixuan pretended to be calm and looked at her husband carefully. Seeing that there was nothing unusual about him, he calmed down a little and hugged his waist tightly: "I'm tired."

"Okay!" Li Yaonan smiled slowly: "We Go and rest."

Lin Yixuan looked at him seriously: "It's just an assumption, it doesn't make any sense, Yunnan is very peaceful now, let's not think too much."

"Okay!" Li Yaonan replied with a smile, the little husband is getting more and more cute Now, didn't he know that he was without three hundred taels of silver at this time. However, the little husband can only make such mistakes when he faces himself, and Li Yaonan is very proud of this.