Chapter 52

The next morning, Li Yaonan woke up from the bed, found the hairy head in his arms, chuckled softly, and carefully pulled his arms out from under the husband.

After grooming, Li Yaonan went to exercise for half an hour. He had been so busy these past few months that his kung fu was down, and he felt that his bones were hardened.

After sweating profusely, he returned to the main courtyard. The little husband was already up and was teasing the child. Now Xiao Xuer not only can speak ah ah ah, but can also turn over. Lin Yixuan knew that the husband had gone to the practice room, so he Let people prepare hot water and clothes, and Li Yaonan can freshen up as soon as he comes back.

This kind of feeling of being cared about in every possible way is not too good.

After taking a comfortable bath, Li Yaonan was refreshed. Apart from losing some weight, he returned to his former handsome appearance.

Slowly stepping into the main room, a two -meter wide bed, Xiao Fu Lang was holding a wave of waves to tease the child. Xiao Xuer listened to the sound, excited, ah ah ah ah, a little mouth gurgling, and the little hand was still waving in front of him. , I want to catch but I can't, I'm in a hurry.

Li Yaonan stepped forward, sat casually on the bed, looked at the two in front of him, and unconsciously put a condoning smile on his lips.

"You're back." Lin Yixuan turned around, his smart eyes flashed, and he put the rattle in his hand.

Li Yaonan was stunned, slightly uncomfortable, but before he could react, Xiao Xuer couldn't find anything, so she started to look around, her mouth slumped, and she was about to cry.

Li Yaonan hurriedly picked up the rattle and played with it, Xiao Xuer's eyes were immediately attracted, and her little hands began to grab things hard again, and she had a lot of fun. Li Yaonan's movements ranged from rusty to laughing, but it was just a cup of tea At the same time, I suddenly discovered that this kind of work of teasing children is actually a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

It didn't take long for breakfast to be set, Lin Yixuan carried the baby to the nurse, and the two went to the dining room.

"Drink more soup." Lin Yixuan took a bowl to help him fill the soup, and added some meat. He felt satisfied, and then he started to eat by himself.

Li Yaonan felt warm in his heart, and said softly, "Don't worry about me in the future, you can eat more yourself."

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, but did not say whether it should be accepted or not. Although Shuang'er's rules at home are not as strict as women's, everything is To train according to women and take good care of her husband is what he should do. Moreover, it is his purpose to intrude into her husband's life bit by bit, so that her husband can get used to him and fall in love with him. Lin Yixuan does not feel fortunate. .

After the meal, the two of them were not idle. Seeing that the weather was gradually getting colder, even if the climate in Yangzhou was warmer than that of the capital, it was still chilly. There were fallen leaves everywhere. Month, and even worse, at the end of November, the capital will be snowing heavily. They don't care, but Xiao Xu'er is only three months old. If something goes wrong, it will be too late to regret it.

The husband and wife discussed it for a while, and finally decided to go by water. The cabin was more comfortable than a small carriage.

Lin Yixuan had already arranged everything in order, and now there are still some things to explain at home, so he can set off when he is done.

The husband and wife acted separately, and Li Yaonan went to Zhang's house that day, one for He Xi, the third cousin, the second for farewell, and the third for the treat. There will definitely be people coming from the side, thinking about it this way, there are so many things to be busy with.

On Lin Yixuan's side, he first reported the good news to the clan, and then sent someone to the pier to look for a boat. Because he was going to bring Xiao Xuer, the boat this time should not only be comfortable, but also large and fast. Lin Yixuan mentioned that There are a lot of conditions, even if the price is not a problem, it is more troublesome to find.

They were very busy on this side, and on the other side, there were also people who were going to the capital.

Coincidentally, that family was Mrs. Li, Ma Yulian and Li Yaozong.

As for Li Tai'an, there is something in the yamen and he can't leave. He is even more happy that his mother and wife are not there. The woman he raised outside finally has the opportunity to enter the house.

Li Tai'an's secret joy, not to mention that Ma Yulian and the old lady, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, have had a bad relationship since the old lady fell ill. Ma Yulian took advantage of the old lady's serious illness and took all her authority. person's private room.

The old lady was angry, but she had more than enough strength, and she was so angry that she became seriously ill. It was not until she was careful that Li Yaozong participated in the children's test that her body improved, but her relationship with Ma Yulian became incompatible.

The mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law were biting the dog. When the quarrel was fierce, Li Yaozong fell off the list and did not pass the exam as a scholar. How could this be possible? Ma Yulian was shocked at the time. She knew her son's knowledge, and even the master praised it, saying that it was this children's exam. No problem, how did it fail?

Ma Yulian was very worried.

The old lady's mouth was bubbling anxiously, and the battle between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law was suspended.

When Li Yaozong came back, he exaggerated the matter again, and the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law immediately shared the same hatred, and the hatred in their hearts was even worse, and they hated the little beast to the core.

The old lady's heart, liver and stomach began to hurt. Thinking of her white money, thinking of the fake goods she smashed into pieces, the hatred in her heart was so intense that it reached its peak, like a flood that had been resolved. , kept yelling at her.

Those fakes not only caused the Li family to lose adults, but also made them suffer a few dumb losses. They could only swallow their teeth. How could they not repay such a great hatred.

Ma Yulian was equally angry. The old lady's things had been hers for a long time. Now that she has lost so much, how could she not hate it? The most important thing is that she let her son lose someone in the capital, and mistakenly took Yumu as a treasure. She sent fakes to Shang Shufu and was mocked by others. When Ma Yulian thought that her son was looked down upon, she felt a lot of pain in her heart.

Li Yaozong put all the responsibilities on Li Yaonan. People tell lies a thousand times, and even he will believe it. Li Yaozong is in this situation now. The more he talks, the more he feels that the reason why he failed the imperial examination must be Li Yaonan did the harm. If Li Yaonan didn't hit him repeatedly, how could he be uneasy, and how could he fail in the end.

Before the old lady and Ma Yulian could think of a countermeasure, a letter came from the clan, with a clear rebuke, Ma Yulian's concubine was upright, and her name was not right. If she dared to trouble Li Yaonan, the sixth family's direct supporter, she would stop. Blame the clan for being rude, divorced her as a messed-up wife, and scolded the old lady for being a virtuous woman, causing Mrs. Li to have no concubines under his knees, and the child's interest was meager, but for the sake of her age, the clan took it lightly. , let her remember to keep the virtue of women, otherwise she will go to the temple, just to pray for Mrs. Li.

Ma Yulian and the old lady were so angry that their eyes darkened, but no matter how angry they were, they couldn't do anything about it. They didn't expect that the clan would stand up for that little beast.

Ma Yulian hated her. If she knew this, she shouldn't have let them go in the first place, and she shouldn't have let that little beast take over. With the name of her parents, Li Yaonan didn't just let her argue, it's too late to say anything now.

The clan hadn't said such hard words for many years, so they all forgot that there was still a clan. It's too much to deceive people. The old man has been dead for more than ten years, and he can still be brought out to talk about things. It really deceives her that there is no one in Lifu.

The old lady sent someone to inquire, only to find out that there were two more scholars in the clan, and she was quite disdainful. But when the old lady heard that some members of the clan went to Guozijian, and some went to Mingwei Academy, she immediately became uneasy, and she immediately decided to take her apex to the capital.

As for Li Yaonan, she can't care about it now, not to mention that there are clans in front of her, just talking about where Li Yaonan is, the old lady can't do anything, she can't even find anyone, and how to talk about revenge, anyway, there will always be opportunities in the future, she also Not in a hurry.

The most important thing at present is the future of the good grandson. Seeing that Zong'er was disappointed because she was not on the list, she had to find a way to make plans for her grandson. I heard that there are many high-ranking officials and nobles in Beijing. With support, the old lady made up her mind that she would take Zong'er to the capital, even if she only saw the prosperity of the capital, it would be good to make friends with a few more princes and nobles.

Ma Yulian's heart moved, and she was naturally unwilling to be left behind. She was Li Yaozu's biological mother, and it was more justifiable to visit her son.

As a result, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law reconciled again and discussed the matter of going to Beijing. They set off on the road in mid-October, a few days before Li Yaonan set off.

Let's talk about Li Yaonan's side, after arriving at Zhang's house, he went to see his uncle and wife, and then told them about going to Beijing, as well as the guests at Li's house, and asked them to be there.

Mr. Zhang twisted his beard. He heard the little third child say this, and he was not surprised at this time, but Mrs. Zhang's eyes were red, and she kept screaming distressed.

Li Yaonan was speechless, so she had to wait for her to cry enough, and then prudently asked her uncle to help him find words.

Master Zhang was stunned for a moment, and felt ashamed in his heart. This nephew and grand-nephew are now in the center, and they haven't even picked up the words yet. How careless they are! After thinking hard for a while, the uncle said in his mouth: "Donglin, I called Don't go to Donglin, Dong, Guiye, Lin, Zhiye, I hope your career will be smooth and smooth in the future."

Donglin, Li Yaonan thoughtfully, said his name and spat around his lips, and said carefully to Master Zhang. A salute: "Thank you, uncle."

Master Zhang nodded slightly and nodded with satisfaction: "Okay, you go down, the little three are also anxiously waiting, you brothers have a good time together, when you go to the capital, I am afraid It's a rare opportunity."

Li Yaonan replied with a smile, and when he was about to leave the door, Mr. Zhang stopped him again: "Before you go to Beijing, remember to bring the book."

"Yes!" Li Yaonan replied respectfully, and it was a bit funny in his heart. The older Mr. Zhang was, the more childish his temper became. As expected, he is a young and old, and it is a true saying!