Chapter 6

Li Shuzhen was so angry that she was run on by Li Yaonan just now, and she still hasn't calmed down, but now she sees her mother being contradicted again, how can she hold back: "Since you know that you are incompetent, don't talk nonsense, mother is the mistress of the house, all She will take care of the family business, so what if you keep it for you, you still want to keep your private property before you split up the family?"

Li Yaonan just wanted to laugh three times, but her face was lost, and she hurriedly said, "Sister This is serious, Yaonan never dares to keep the property privately, that's all, if it is so, I will pretend that I have never mentioned this matter, and later I will have someone send the land deed and ask my wife to keep it for me."

Li Yaonan took the retreat as a Jin, seeing Ma Yulian's face like the bottom of a pot, felt very at ease, she was not afraid of a god-like opponent, but only a pig-like teammate, Ma Yulian gave birth to a good daughter.

"No need, you should take your sister's things by yourself, and I will let the steward leave in three days." Ma Yulian looked at her daughter angrily, she hated that iron could not become steel, how could she give birth to such a stupid thing. The dowry left by the original wife's first wife should be inherited by her son according to the rules, but it should not be confused with private property. If she really took the land deed, wouldn't this be a stab in the spine? The good reputation she has run outside these years will all be wiped out.

Ma Yulian is really hurt. Ma Jiayuan is a small family. Otherwise, she would not sharpen her head and go to Lifu. She entered the door as a concubine, so there is no dowry. After becoming a wife, although she is the mistress of the house, most of the family property is still in the hands of her aunt. Is it easy for her? On weekdays, I can only save some private money by hosting the China Feed. Now my daughter has to give up two Zhuangzi and three storefronts after a few words. Thinking about it, she feels a pain in the flesh.

Li Yaonan has achieved his goal and is no longer pressing. He knows that the so-called three-day period is for the stewards to transfer the goods. Everyone knows these things. Only the fool of the original owner is fooled. If the shop is losing money year after year, why bother Ma Yulian Send someone to manage.

"Mrs. Xie, Yao Nan is retiring."

Ma Yulian was in a bad mood and urgently needed a punching bag to vent. He didn't want to leave now, and he didn't want to stay as cannon fodder.

Li Yaonan walked out of the main courtyard, and his heart was full of joy. With the property in his hands, he also had confidence in his heart. In the future, no matter what, he would have money in his hand, and he would not panic. With his ability, life can always be prosperous.

He didn't ask anyone to come to serve him. His personal maid didn't know where to walk for a long time. He followed the path in his memory and walked straight to Jinglan Courtyard. He also wanted to see how the new house was furnished. ?

Luoxia and Cuiliu are still chatting with people, complaining that the second young master has a strange temper, and that the second young master has a lot of things to do. They despise the second young master, don't want them anymore.

In the whole house, to be honest, there is no more leisurely errand than working next to the second young master. Who makes the second young master money stupid, and the dowry left by the Zhang family, in addition to the fixed industry, there are a lot of silver jewelry alone. Over the years, they have made a lot of money and left the Second Young Master's side. Even if they are matched with someone, they can have a good place to go. They can only squat in the corner and cry.

But she said that in the main room at the moment, Ma Yulian was exuding low air pressure, and the servants who served her did not dare to breathe. ruthless.

"Mother!" Li Shuzhen looked at her mother timidly and shrank her head slightly, she knew that her mother was angry.

Ma Yulian didn't even look at her, she was a little annoyed, but she couldn't talk to her daughter when she was angry, she glanced at Li Shuyun next to her, and scolded: "You can come back, don't worry about one or two, let your aunt embroider a few more pieces. Buddhist scriptures, don't come out and hang around when you have nothing to do, so as not to bump into the guests."

In fact, the guests here are ten days away from Li Yaonan's marriage, and even if they start to entertain the guests, it will be five days later.

"Yes, mother." Li Shuyun lowered her brows, and slowly blessed her body, ignoring her little hands that tugged at her sleeves tightly. At first glance, she was really an obedient and well-behaved daughter.

Ma Yulian gets angry when she sees her like this. Just like her aunt, she is a lowly bastard. On the surface, she looks honest, but in fact, she is full of bad water. Even though she has kept the backyard leak-proof, aunt Wen is still alive. A daughter, and fortunately she is a daughter. The old man is fond of the new and dislikes the old. Even though Aunt Wen was proud back then, even she avoided her edge. Now, she is just like a mouse when she sees her.

Li Shuyun bowed and resigned, Ma Yulian sent the servants in the room to leave, and then she was in the mood to teach her daughter: "Do you know what's wrong?"

Li Shuzhen was stunned, she really didn't understand what she did wrong, and retorted weakly. : "My daughter is also telling the truth, that's what it is, like a child from a big family, who can have private property before the family is separated, and even all the expenses of the eldest brother are paid by the public, and the mother works hard for the second brother. Hello, why is he obviously taking advantage of him and still looks wronged, his mother is very kind to him, or what his grandmother said, he is a white-eyed wolf."

Ma Yulian is worried, her daughter is everything Well, she also looks beautiful, but she is a little lacking in heart. It's all because she is too spoiled, so she develops her daughter's self-willed look. However, she still agrees in her heart, and her daughter's words speak to her heart. ,is not that right? Who dares to say that she is not good to Li Yaonan over the years, his food and clothing expenses, the master he hired for his studies, the wedding banquet arranged by his marriage, and his properties, which one is not her concern, but she is still complained, who makes it difficult for her stepmother to be a stepmother Well, she could only admit it.

Ma Yulian has already forgotten that Li Yaonan's food and clothing expenses are almost all taken up by his mother, and his daily expenses are all the dowry left by the Zhang family. It can be said that Li Yaonan was raised by Zhang's dowry.

As for the master who was invited to study, he was a well-known old scholar. He had taken the imperial examinations for a lifetime, but he was still a scholar. Being taught by this old pedant became a rotten scholar, and he failed twice in the imperial examinations. It is impossible to say that the old pedant has credit for this.

Back then, Ma Yulian spent a lot of effort in finding such a master for Li Yaonan.

There is also a wedding banquet. This marriage is not what Li Yaonan wants. Ma Yulian is busy with her son's future, and it has nothing to do with him.

Not to mention the industry, Ma Yulian did send someone to take care of it, but the money was taken care of in her own purse.

"You, no matter what you think in your heart, you have to remember that there are things you can do, but you can't say, if you say it, we will become unreasonable, and the words you said today are not about yourself. Do you give the handle to others? Those who don't know will really think that I am coveted with his family properties, and you need to know that people's words are terrifying. You must remember how much anger your mother has suffered because of her birth, so you must keep it in mind and talk in the future. Use your brain more."

Li Shuzhen nodded thoughtfully with a look of surprise, and after a while, she said, "I understand."

Ma Yulian glanced at her and asked, "What do you understand?"

Li Shuzhen After hesitating for a while, he hesitated: "Today's words should not be aggressive, although what I said is the truth, but outsiders don't know it, and it will be suspected of disrespecting the elder brother, and the property left by Mrs. Zhang was originally the second brother. It is kindness for the mother to help keep it, the second brother does not appreciate it, it is the second brother's fault, but if the mother takes the property as her own, it is the mother's unreasonable occupation, so the second brother will say that the land deed should be sent over, in fact He's going to retreat."

Ma Yulian smiled and patted her daughter's hand, with a teachable expression on her face: "It is this principle, my mother has held Zhang's dowry for eight or nine years, and I have never seen anyone gossiping, because that is my mother's kindness, look at him I don't know how to take care of it until I help. In fact, today, whether you intervene or not, my mother will return the property to him. Your second brother said that, if we don't return it to him, then what kind of person am I?"

"Then "Mother, you..." Li Shuzhen was a little puzzled, since that was the case, why did the mother blame herself.

Ma Yulian continued: "As you said just now, Li Yaonan doesn't appreciate sympathy, that's right, he's wrong and disrespectful to his stepmother, but after you interject, it's my fault, do you understand?

" Words seek a position, and whoever takes the lead will win. "I understand." Li Shuzhen suddenly realized, angrily twisted the handkerchief in her

hand, and said bitterly, "I just like him, but you will hate him when you see his virtue."

She looked like a lady, glanced at her daughter, and said unhurriedly: "Who told you to look at him, you go back and read the female ring for me a few more times, good students learn the rules, and they will get married in a few years. When you arrive at your in-law's house, you're still so open- mouthed , I'll see what you will do in the future."

"Isn't there a mother here? I'm not afraid because of my big brother." Only then

can we go on." " Mother--

" Mother and daughter chatted for a while, Ma Yulian didn't delay. After the meal, she was called to take care of her. Since the property is to be returned, it is better sooner rather than later, so as to avoid some

Things are too late to clean up.

Now she bears it for now, and after she gets married, she will make Li Yaonan look good.

It's not that she underestimates Li Yaonan. She has over ten years of habitual thinking. Based on her understanding of Li Yaonan, Ma Yulian does not think that even if a sour scholar has changed, he can achieve anything with a few empty shops and unproduced Zhuangzi. thing.

What's more, she didn't believe that Li Yaonan would be harmonious after marriage. Although he said it nicely, he should respect his wife after getting married, but with such a big green hat, can he really bear it?

Moreover, even if he bears it down and has a crush on the Young Master Lin, it depends on whether Young Master Lin is willing or not. If she remembers correctly, that Young Master Lin has his heart!