Chapter 56

Lin Yixuan smiled when he heard her husband's remarks, but how could he be so happy in the current situation, he frowned and said, "The Marquis of Jingyang cherishes its reputation, at most, ridicule me a few words, it won't be too much, I'm just worried You are wronged, as well as your mother, my brother just went to the battlefield, I didn't expect them to even tolerate my mother."

Li Yaonan thought about it for a while, and asked, "Why don't you let your mother get away?" Wouldn't it be better for Li? He had seen the case of the Great Jin Dynasty. The influence of women and Li and reputation was not very big. There were many cases in the dynasty.

Lin Yixuan sneered at him and sighed: "Heli can't be that simple, a woman from Heli, someone from her mother's family can say that she can marry her, no matter how bad it is, she will be raised by her mother's family, and a woman without her mother's family will have no man to stand up for. How can you let her live in peace, anyone can be bullied. People say that there are many disputes in front of widows, and there are also many disputes in front of women who are married, not to mention, mother's family... ah!"

"What 's wrong with mother's family?" Already?" Li Yaonan asked curiously, suddenly wanting to know more about the little husband. The grandmother hated her in her heart, and she was not very good to the concubine, so she could only take care of her body and hope to have another son. Who would have guessed that she would be pregnant again six years later, and she would still give birth to a daughter. By this time, it was too late to win over the concubine. My grandmother originally planned to choose a maid to go to her mother to keep her son, to raise the child as a first-in-class son, and also to support her daughter. The idea was very good, but unfortunately, there are unpredictable circumstances, and the world is changing. Not long after, Wenchang Hou Yi When she passed away from illness, Mrs. Wenchang Hou was too sad. She passed away after a few years of filial piety. After six years of filial piety, Mother Lin was thirteen years old. It was time to talk about others. Eight of them, as long as they didn't come out of her belly, even if they were used as the first-born sons, it would not affect the status of the eldest son of a concubine. From then on, the grandmother gave up her mind and only focused on choosing a son-in-law for her daughter.

Lin Yixuan's eyes showed a little helplessness, and after a while, he explained: "This also starts with my grandmother. My grandmother was born in a Shandong royal family, and there is only one daughter in the family. , after the marriage, it was sweet for a while..."

Lin Yixuan spoke clearly, his tone was slow and slow, and after a long speech, Li Yaonan felt speechless.

But it turned out that when my grandmother was pregnant, Wenchang Hou took a concubine, and my grandmother was so angry that she had a premature birth and injured her body. Before she could recover, the news of her aunt's pregnancy knocked her head out. You can imagine the mood of the grandmother at that time. It's not that she hasn't cried and made trouble, and it's not that she hasn't used poisonous hands, but she never expected that Mrs. Wenchang Hou would escort her concubine, not only allowing her to give birth to the eldest son, but also bringing the eldest son by her side to raise her in person.

After picking and choosing, she took a fancy to the third son of the Marquis of Jingyang. Not to mention, even if Lin Zhanyun is not good at writing or martial arts, he has a good appearance, otherwise Lin Yixuan would have such a good inheritance, in the eyes of his grandmother Looking at it, Lin Zhanyun was born in a noble family, and he has two older brothers. He has a light burden and does not need to inherit the family business.

The grandmother's heart was broken for her daughter. If she was still alive and knew that she had chosen so many choices, she would still feel regretful in her heart for choosing such a thing. My grandmother managed everything very well. As long as the young daughter is married, she can rest assured. She knows her own body. Because of stagnation in her heart, she has been ill for a long time. The reason why she did not fall is also because The daughter just held on. It's just that she never thought that a sudden cold would kill her. At this time, Li Wanyi was just an adult, and she hadn't said anything about her husband's family. When her grandmother left, she couldn't rest her eyes. At the same time, because of her death, the basket was also stabbed. Before my grandmother died, it was too late to finish what she had done. Uncle Wenchang checked the family. Except for the dowry of the young daughter, the huge mansion of Uncle Wenchang had very little property left. At that time, Wen Changbo was so angry that he was so angry that he looked up to the sky and cried out in grief, that it is not a worthy woman to marry a woman. . Needless to say, the eldest son, the grandmother was not good to the concubine, not to mention the relationship between brothers and sisters. When there is no direct son in the family, the eldest son should inherit the family business. . The relationship between Wen Changbo and the eldest daughter also became cold, and he was even more disrespectful to the young girl. It was just that the poor young girl did not talk about others, and she changed from a lively and lovely girl to a cautious one. A year later, Uncle Wenchang remarried, and the younger daughter was given to the Yang family by his step-wife to be the successor. Naturally, there was no dowry, but a lot of betrothal gifts were sent there. It was also the fault of Uncle Wenchang's living situation at that time. After Uncle Wenchang knew about it, he acquiesced. Because of the actions of his step-wife, the Yang family is not an ordinary family, and marriage is beneficial and harmless to the uncle.

In fact, the reason why Mother Lin didn't have her family to rely on, now speaking, I really don't know who to blame.

My grandmother was also a ruthless person. Anyway, she didn't have a son of her own, and the things in the Wenchang Uncle's Mansion were cheap to keep, so she desperately arranged a dowry for her daughter and evacuated most of the Wenchang Uncle's estate. The remaining half, naturally. It is reserved for young girls.

Mother Lin had just married into the Jingyang Hou Mansion, which was very beautiful. The princess's ten-mile red makeup was not as rich as her dowry. It should be noted that the family business of Wenchang Uncle's Mansion was passed down from generation to generation.

Mother Lin's status in Jingyang Hou's Mansion plummeted. Fortunately, she had given birth to Lin Zhiyuan, gained a firm foothold in Hou's Mansion, and had a lot of dowry on hand, otherwise, life would not have been so difficult.

She only took pity on the young daughter. Li Wanyi left after two years of marrying into the Yang family, leaving only a pair of children. That person was Yang Yi. Mother Lin felt pity for her sister's only blood and blood, so she took him by her side and raised him. The Yanghou Mansion was used as a signboard, plus Yang Yi was a pair of children, the Yang family did not discuss any conditions, and readily agreed.

Hearing this, Li Yaonan suddenly felt a bit in his heart. He still remembered that in Zuixianlou, Yangzhou last year, Yang Yi told him that his cousin was pitiful and was abused by his stepmother. It was himself.

Li Yaonan had a feeling in his heart, and he didn't know what to say for a while. If grandmother was not so ruthless, Lin's mother would not be without her parents' support, but in that situation, it was not that grandmother couldn't give birth. Mrs. Wenchang Hou, but she just came up with one. Concubine eldest son, how could she swallow this breath in her heart.

Even if she couldn't have a baby, she would choose a room for her husband herself. Since that aunt climbed onto Li Jingyuan's bed when her mistress was pregnant, and ate Bizi soup, she could quickly conceive a body, how could it be a good one? It's no wonder that the grandmother was not good to the concubine.

I don't know if my grandmother would regret it if she knew about the current situation. After having the eldest son, she will control the family more tightly until she gave birth to her young daughter. When the concubine was born, who would have thought that this was originally her means of controlling the descendants, but because of the successive deaths of the elders, the concubine became the eldest son of the family.

The grandmother regretted it at the time, otherwise she would not be cruel to dowry for her daughter, because the grandmother knew in her heart that there was no room for a slow transition between her and the eldest son, but how could she have imagined that she would die prematurely. It was still Li Jingyuan's fault. If he managed his lower body well and nothing happened at home, the eldest son was indeed the source of the chaos.

After Lin Yixuan finished speaking, there was a look of helplessness on his face: "So, if the mother is reconciled and has no support from her parents, it is not as good as the Houfu. In the name of human beings, we have dealt with my mother at will, but we are helpless."

Li Yaonan understood in an instant, and carefully recalled the laws of the Great Jin Dynasty: "After my mother is divorced, she must return to her mother's house, Wen Changbo is the current head of the family, and there are The right to deal with any of the mother's affairs, even if it is to occupy her family property and remarry her, others have no right to interfere, after all, this is their family's housework."

Lin Yixuan nodded, frowned and said, "Yes, even if you don't want to admit it, the Marquis of Jingyang has indeed given protection to her mother." But he and his eldest brother were used to the fullest. In the last life, my mother didn't go to the temple, just because at that time He has entered the Prince's Mansion, and the eldest brother has also married the woman of the original family, but now...

Lin Yixuan sighed, feeling a little pain in his heart, for his mother, for his eldest brother, and for himself.

Now that he has escaped the control of the Hou mansion, the elder brother has also gone to the battlefield, and his mother has become useless. The Jingyang Hou residence abandoned her like a waste, and sent her to the temple at will. If the elder brother is not dead, the future on the battlefield is unclear. , I am afraid that the mother will also die of illness, just like the previous life, the eldest brother just died, and the mother was killed by the stone lion in front of the Jingyang Hou residence.

Lin Yixuan was thinking about things in his heart, and Li Yaonan was also thinking about it carefully. Now, what should I do in this situation? , they can't rest assured, it's a mess.

It didn't take long for the Li Mansion to arrive. After Lin Yixuan and Li Yaonan unanimously decided, the residence in the capital was named Li Mansion.

Li Yaonan is also the head of the family. Now it is no different than in Yangzhou, with the Li Mansion on his head. Their home is also the mansion of the master, how can it be called a mansion.

When they got home, the two of them retracted their thoughts. This matter will not be resolved for a while, so I will go to see Mother Lin tomorrow.

Xiao Xu'er had long wanted to kiss her, and when she saw Lin Yixuan waving her little hand, she fluttered, and Xiaozui kept screaming.

Lin Yixuan's complexion was soft. After seeing Xiao Xu'er, all the stagnant anger he had had all day seemed to melt away, and the whole person became softer. He hurriedly hugged Xiao Xu'er and played with him.

Li Yaonan was jealous again, because the fur boy didn't stick to him.

In fact, he didn't even think about it, his hand holding the child was stiff, and Xiao Xuer was uncomfortable, so he naturally didn't want him.

Li Yaonan made up his mind to let this kid go for a yard now, and then take care of it when he is sensible.

That day, after the two of them had eaten, they chatted for a while, and stopped early. The Jingyang Marquis Mansion was indeed not a good place. After sitting for only a few hours, I felt more tired than sitting in a carriage all day.