Chapter 28

Leaving the corner of the street, Li Yaonan let go of Lin Yixuan's hand, admiring secretly in his heart, but he didn't expect Lin Yixuan to look like a man.

Lin Yixuan's face was expressionless, but he was thinking in his heart. Now that he has returned to Yangzhou, he is a single family, and he is in charge of himself.

Lin Yixuan glanced at Li Yaonan, and the calculation in his eyes flashed, so fast that he couldn't even notice it, and he regained his calm in an instant.

Li Yaonan was in a good mood, but he had to pretend to be lost. At this time, he was feeling very uncomfortable. There were too many people on the street. Let's go back and avoid the limelight these few days, if the members of the Li family hear rumors outside, they will definitely not give

up." Lin Yixuan chuckled lightly: "They dare not, my dowry is still in the Li residence, I heard It is rumored that the bitter fruit can only be swallowed by oneself."

"Hey! You laughed!" Li Yaonan was surprised, his hair stood up all over his body, and he always felt that something was wrong.

Lin Yixuan rolled his eyes at him, and said coldly, "I'm happy."

"Actually, I'm happy too." Li Yaonan laughed, and then made a fuss: "Hey, you still roll your eyes?

" There was no pressure at all. He felt that instead of waiting for Li Yaonan to wake up, he might as well take the initiative to attack. Li Yaonan didn't like Shuang'er at all.

Li Yaonan pouted, feeling that Lin Yixuan was really boring and had no sense of humor.

But I don't know, Lin Yixuan is thinking about how to get him to bed, as long as he thinks of having a blood-connected child, Lin Yixuan's heart softens for a while, and his mood naturally improves.

When walking to the street, a little maid suddenly came up to meet Li Yaonan and put a ball of paper on Li Yaonan: "Second Young Master, this is what Aunt Wen asked me to give to you." After speaking, she hurried away.

Li Yaonan was inexplicable, he had never had much contact with Aunt Wen.

Opening the note, Li Yaonan smiled.

"What's the matter?" Lin Yixuan stretched his head over, and Li Yaonan unfolded the note to show him.

It turned out that Mammy Wang was not reliable, Ma Yulian gave her 100 taels of silver and asked someone to clean up Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan, but she was greedy for half of it, and she did not act properly, and she was discovered by Concubine Wen. Although there is no mountain or dew in the house, she was able to stabilize Ma Yulian's limelight back then, but how could she not have any skills.

Li Yao crumpled the note and threw it out, disdainfully: "It's only one hundred taels." Is his worth that low?

Lin Yixuan was depressed, this is not the point, okay.

Li Yaonan waved his hand and pointed to the six servants behind him: "You, you, stay away, you will see an accident coming later." She really gave a pillow just when she wanted to go to sleep, so as to get the handle of Ma Yulian. As soon as the day came out, there was another stepmother who murdered his ex-wife's direct son. Anyway, he had already adopted his father. In the future, he would not recognize his father and cut off his relationship with the Lifu completely. No one would gossip about him, but he would only say that his stepmother was unkind. Force the child.

Lin Yixuan disagreed and said, "A gentleman does not stand under a dangerous wall." Who knows where the rascals and hooligans that Wang Mama found, it would not be worth it if something happened.

Li Yaonan didn't care, he just said with concern: "You go back first, I've been tired all day, and I'll be here."

Lin Yixuan was a little annoyed, does he look like such a timid person?

Li Yaonan knew that he had misunderstood, and hurriedly explained: "I didn't mean that, but I have practiced before, and it's no problem to deal with a few hooligans. You are thin and tender, and I'm afraid that it will be too late to take care of you. ."

Lin Yixuan ignored him and just walked towards Heping Street. If the news on the note was correct, the group of people would be ambushed in Ma Dao Lane, which is also the only way to leave the Lifu and go to the south of the city.

If they left the Loei House, if they had nowhere to stay, they would definitely choose to go to the south of the city.

Ma Yulian's calculation was very accurate, but unfortunately, she didn't expect that they had bought the house long ago, and she didn't expect that the mammy beside her would make a mistake and be caught by Concubine Wen.

Li Yaonan was helpless, so he had to follow behind him, and suddenly realized that Lin Yixuan was cute when he was angry, and his whole person was lively, not as dead as usual.

When they came to Ma Dao Xiang, Wang Ma had clearly described their appearance to these hooligans, and a dozen people soon surrounded them. One of them was a man with a scarred face and beat him with a stick in his hand: "Boy, borrow it. Some money to spend."

Li Yaonan frowned, he didn't expect that fifty taels of silver would be able to invite so many people, it's just that he was not familiar with ancient prices, Zuixianlou only costs seventeen taels for a meal, and fifty taels is for commoners. In the eyes of others, you can live for three years if you are tight, but for the rich, it is just a meal, so it is no wonder that these people can be bought.

"How much money do you want, who asked you to come? As long as you say it, I will give you one hundred taels." Lin Yixuan had no fear in his eyes, and negotiated terms with the leading local ruffian. As long as he is a smart person, he will know what to do. is the best for yourself.

Li Yaonan covered his face, it was the young master of the Hou Mansion, Lin Yixuan had not experienced many things, how could he make sense with this group of gangsters, a market gangster like this, who has never read a book, does not know whether it is good or bad, and if it sounds good, it is ignorant. Current affairs, it would be stupid to say something ugly, because they don't know how to be in a relationship at all, and Lin Yixuan's words will only arouse their greed.

"Yo! This is still a pair of children. Come and have a look. He said that he would give us a hundred taels. Seeing that he looks pretty good, I don't know if his body is ecstatic." The scarred-faced man stared at him fascinatedly and shouted With a brother behind him.

Lin Yixuan's face turned pale, and his teeth were gritted. He had never seen such a person before. Hearing such dirty words, the anger in his eyes could not be contained: "You are courting death."

Li Yaonan was also angry, although he I don't like Shuang'er, but after all I have been with Lin Yixuan for so long, I have long regarded him as a friend. What's more, Lin Yixuan is apparently his daughter-in-law, so the Li family dares to make people behave like this.

In fact, he had wronged Ma Yulian. Ma Yulian only asked Mammy Wang to find someone to clean up the two of them, but she didn't expect that what Mamma Wang was looking for would be such a group of scumbags, but there was no difference. Anyway, the feud with the Li family was settled. .

Li Yaonan was not afraid of them, so he shouted angrily, rushed forward, snatched the stick from the leader's hand, and beat him with a deadly hand.

The hooligan was unprepared for a while, but was hit by Li Yaonan, and blood poured out from the top of his head.

"Ah—" Lin Yixuan screamed, it's not that he hasn't seen a fight before, it's just that he's never been so close.

Li Yaonan was helpless and knew that Lin Yixuan would be a problem, so he threw a stick to him: "Protect yourself."

Lin Yixuan quickly calmed down, grabbed the stick, and hit anyone when he saw him. His brother was the future general, so naturally his skills were also good. Not bad, I just didn't report it for a while, and when a few servants in the distance saw that there was indeed an accident here, they rushed forward to help.

Seeing this, Li Yaonan looked at Lin Yixuan with admiration, but he didn't expect his small body to be so agile.

Lin Yixuan was actually surprised. After all, when they first got married, Li Yaonan was so thin that it seemed like a gust of wind could blow. The rogue leader also saw how weak they looked, so he lost his guard and let Li Yaonan succeed in his sneak attack.

Not long after, although Li Yaonan took a few sap shots, he quickly subdued the three most vicious hooligans, and the rest dispersed in a hurry.

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment, but after thinking about it, this group of hooligans came together at first sight, and there is no organization. Seeing that the main culprit has been captured, why don't they run away.

The officials are always late. In this fight, many people saw that Li Yaonan did not let the officials take people away, but just pretended to be very angry and asked them who was instigating them. There is no faith in it, and Ma Yulian was recognized in a few words.

Li Yaonan made a sad statement, saying that he didn't want to report to the official, so that it would be difficult for Mr. Li to do it, but he turned around and asked several hooligans to sign and detain, and convicted Ma Yulian of buying a murderer and murdering his stepson. This piece of paper is Ma Yulian's handle, the truth Witness and material evidence are no longer empty rumors. If something happens in the future, with this charge, the Li family will not want to use anything to oppress him.

When the outsiders saw it, they praised Li Yaonan for being filial. They were all tortured by his stepmother. They didn't want to report to the office. Master Li was really confused.

Seeing that the effect was achieved, Li Yaonan let out a few hooligans in despair, so that they must never do harm to the world in the future.

As a result, Li Yaonan's reputation for generosity and kindness came out again.

Only Lin Yixuan was uneasy. He had never been so blasphemed in his past life and this life. He was really uneasy about letting out a few hooligans like this.

Seeing his cold and pretty face, Li Yaonan tugged at the corner of Lin Yixuan's clothes and whispered, "Let's go back first, we'll clean them up later, I promise you."

Lin Yixuan glared at him, but in the end he didn't say anything, he understood Li Yaonan's concerns were released for everyone to see.

Good mood swept away.

Li Yaonan only smiled bitterly, but he was still a little relieved. He was afraid that Lin Yixuan would not give up, otherwise he would see the government and work in vain today.

When I returned to the new house, the house was already neatly arranged, and the Xuezhans were still quite able to see. When they saw them coming back, they were all surprised, but seeing their disheveled clothes and messy hair, I was still in awe, especially when I saw them. Li Yaonan still had bloodstains on his body, and his heart became even more nervous: "Master, Master, what's the matter with you?"

"No problem! Prepare water, I want to take a bath." Li Yaonan waved his hand, it was all other people's blood, but such a suit Really uncomfortable.

Lin Yixuan also asked someone to prepare water. He hadn't touched his hands for a long time. He suffered a few times today, and now his back is aching, and it is terribly uncomfortable.