Chapter 98

Li Yaonan has become more and more low-key recently. He has met with the village heads of Lin County, Yingfeng County, and Yunshan County. After negotiating the conditions, each village transferred two people to the yamen. The village heads agreed. Where can I find such a cheap thing for three taels of white silver.

Within a month, Li Yaonan had accumulated more than 50 people, some of whom were sent to prison, and some of whom worked under him.

Now everything is ready, and I only owe Dongfeng. Li Yaonan has carefully investigated the situation in Yuxi. Except for the Yan family that has just risen, the other families have deep roots and have been entrenched in Yunnan for two or three hundred years. It is impossible to kill them all. At present, all he can do is to take money out of their hands, trivial matters, as long as he is not too much, even if the governor knows about it, he will not care, at most he will only give him some warnings.

Being a corrupt official by yourself is more reassuring to the governor than being a good official with integrity and integrity.

The governor of Yunnan, whether he heard about it or sent someone to inquire, all information shows that the governor is far away from the emperor, and he is the emperor of Yunnan.

It's no wonder that Yunnan is not well governed. There are governors at the top, and the natives are powerful at the bottom. What can the officials do, and a little bit of revenge, they are either tempered, or they are dismissed and investigated. Under such a situation, who would dare to do so? There is a big move.

Li Yaonan took a free time to make an appointment with the head of the Yan family. After thinking about it, he decided to cooperate with the Yan family and offend the five major families at one time. He is not that stupid. Now that the Yan family is weak, he can just win over. The so-called combination of government and business is just that.

The Yan family was shocked when they received the invitation. That night, several principals of the Yan family closed the door to discuss. After Li Yaonan took office, there was a lot of speculation from all parties. , But a sixth-rank official, if it is not the emperor's confidant, who would take it seriously, but I didn't expect that two months later, Master Li would actually send an invitation to himself, and I don't know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing.

It's just that Li Yaonan didn't do anything after taking office, which made it difficult to see the wind direction. Although several yamen were removed, for them, this kind of thing is normal. Even at home, they will manage their own contacts. , After Master Li's actions attracted attention for a while, no one took it seriously.

As the next head of the Yan family, Yan Tianyu immediately made a decision: "No matter what the invitation is, let's look at it first, now that the Yi family is powerful, it can't be bad no matter how bad it is. With the support of the governor, the Zuo family and the Yi people are inextricably linked, and the adults are equally weak."

"Yu'er is right." Yan family head twisted his beard and reminded: "It's just that you need to go here this time. Attention, we are from Yuxi, don't let the judge lead by the nose."

Yan Tianyu looked serious and nodded cautiously: "My son understands."

Yan Tiancheng was stunned: "Isn't my father going to the appointment in person?"

Yan family head shook He shook his head and said with a smile: "You kid, you should learn more from your big brother."

Yan Tiancheng was not happy anymore, why should his father look down on others.

The second uncle patted his nephew's head and smiled proudly: "Although the judge is an official, we don't need to be afraid, the judge has no foundation in Yuxi, the elder brother doesn't need to come forward in person, Tianyu will go there, no matter what we talk about. , there is always room for relaxation."

Yan Tiancheng understood in an instant, and was taught: "I think it's bad."

Yan family head nodded and smiled, he was the most proud of his life, that his children and grandchildren have promising future, although the Yan family is weak now , but he believes that one day he will be able to compete with other families. No matter how deep the roots of the Yi family tree are, in his opinion, it is too big to lose. There are not many promising descendants, and it will be a matter of time for failure.

No matter how the Yan family guessed, the appointed day was coming soon.

Three days later, Yan Tianyu walked alone in disguise and quietly came to the Tong Judgment House. During the whole process, except for the guards at home, no one was disturbed.

Li Yaonan was a little surprised. He looked at the young man in front of him carefully. He was indeed a talented person. The most important thing was his quick mind.

Li Yaonan quickly knew the answer, Yan Tianyu was not arrogant or humble, let Li Yaonan look at it, and calmly said: "The grass people make up their own minds, guess what adults are thinking, I don't know if the clothes today are suitable for adults?"

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows, he liked and smart People spoke, but looked at Yan Tianyu without saying a word.

Yan Tianyu smiled slightly and continued: "My lord is alone, I'm afraid I don't want others to know. Except for the Yan family, Yuxi's five major families are very powerful, and the relationships behind them are inextricably linked. I guess adults will be afraid of trouble."

Li Yaonan He chuckled lightly and expressed his satisfaction that he had chosen the Yan family to cooperate. Although the person in front of him was very cunning, this did not prevent him from admiring him.

Yan Tianyu first named himself and asked others, and then raised the status of the Yan family, and then pulled out the family next to him. Yan Tianyu was reminding himself not to underestimate the Yan family, but also telling himself that apart from Yan Outside of the family, the rest of the family will not be used by him, they can attack and retreat.

"Sit down!" Li Yaonan pointed to the seat next to him, and smiled and let people put food and drinks.

Yan Tianyu bowed his hands and said with a smile, "It's better to be respectful than to obey."

Li Yaonan didn't go around with him after a few cups of rice wine, saying it was more beneficial than saying anything, and said lightly: "I see a lot of tea trees in Yunnan, and the Yan family can What are your thoughts?"

Yan Tianyu's expression did not change: "Tea has always been monopolized by a single family, and I am afraid that this matter will not be the master."

Li Yaonan showed disappointment, and said lightly: "That's it."

Afterwards, Li Yaonan talked and never mentioned the tea thing. Yan Tianyu was annoyed in his heart. To be honest, although he knew that Master Tongju was young, he never thought that Master Li was actually a few years younger than him, and he was just a few years younger than him. Looking at Shangfeng, who knew that the moment Master Li opened his mouth, he would be in a dilemma.

His father told him thousands of times that he could not be led by the nose, but the bait he was awarded was too tempting. It takes a lot of courage to give up. The Shan family has no friendship with the Yan family. , Even what you eat in your mouth tastes like chewing wax.

Li Yaonan talked and laughed freely, and only used bait to tell Yan Tianyu that the initiative was always in his own hands.

Yan Tianyu raised his eyes and looked at Li Yaonan earnestly: "Please talk about the tea in detail."

Li Yaonan raised the corner of his lips: "Now you can call the shots?"

Yan Tianyu was choked, and said euphemistically: "I have to tell my father.

Li Yaonan stopped teasing him, and he had to stop trying to whet his appetite, otherwise it would only have the opposite effect, and said lightly, "All tea leaves in Yuxi will be purchased by the Yan family, and I will charge 50% of the tax." Yan

Tianyu thought for a while: "No, Fifty percent is too much, and it won't make much money except for the cost, and how can Master Li guarantee that the Yan family can take over this errand."

Li Yaonan smiled and didn't care about it, Yan Tianyu was so careful: "This The official government will come forward, and the Yan family need not worry, the tea will be transported to the south of the Yangtze River, and the price will be at least doubled, and the tax will be 50%

. I need to discuss it with my father." Now everything is empty vernacular, and he will not put the whole family in just for a few words.

Li Yaonan nodded in understanding.

Yan Tianyu is a very good person, no matter whether the business is successful or not, he asked with a smile, "Is there any place where the Yan family needs to be served?"

Li Yaonan shook his head and smiled unpredictably: "You go back to discuss first, and the Yan family just needs to sit on the sidelines."

Yan Tianyu nodded in response, and it didn't take long for him to leave. Li Yaonan didn't hold back, he just let him think about it slowly without worrying about it. Anyway, the Yan family has stabilized. As for the tea, it's too early, at least it can't be done until the road construction is put on the schedule.

Li Yaonan half-drooped his eyes and fell into deep thought. After nearly two months of planning, it was time to act.

I went back to the study and took down a few stacks of copywriting. The Yi family, the Zuo family, the Shan family, and the Liu family have committed shocking things. Among them, the Yi family and the Zuo family are the most, and they have no choice but to say it in Yuxi. It has become their territory. After a few strokes, Li Yaonan's eyes flashed with a hint of coldness. He will never allow any force to come over the government. The article that peace is the most precious thing was crossed out first after he understood the local situation.

The next day, he went to the yamen. Li Yaonan invited all his subordinates and ordered the arrest of the Yi, Zuo, and Liu families who had committed serious crimes recently. As for the single family, if they don't have much trouble, they can let them go for the time being, and it's enough to provoke three families at a time.

No one would have thought that Li Yaonan acted so quickly and so ruthlessly.

After the mountain people went out, they only did things according to Li Yaonan's instructions and didn't care about the rest. They only remembered that Mr. Li said that he wanted to make the village rich, he wanted everyone to have enough food, and he wanted to build a road that could be opened to traffic. All hope was there. prisoners, so they must catch people, they must be strictly guarded, and no one wants to be cheap.

Li Yaonan stabbed the hornet's nest in one fell swoop, the sky was chaotic outside, but he was drinking tea in the yamen, but within two hours, the prefect found him and asked him what he did?

Li Yaonan smiled lightly: "If Mr. He needs to worry, it's just that the money is a little tight, and the lower office will not be too much."

"You... sigh..." Mr. He sighed deeply, knowing that he was not too much, he was smearing the face of the three major families, and he would not agree no matter what, and scolded: "You need money, just say it directly. , why do you want to do this kind of thing, isn't it giving people a handle."

Li Yaonan was slightly surprised, but he didn't expect He Zhifu to worry about himself, so he reassured: "Sir, you don't need to worry, the subordinate has a good idea, you just need to watch it. "

He Zhifu frowned: "What are you going to do?"

Li Yaonan took a sip of tea, and after a long aftertaste on his lips, he clicked his tongue and praised twice: "The tea in Yunnan is really good." Seeing that Mr. He was about to get angry, he smiled and said: "Nothing, I can offend a few people at most, and I won't be able to stab the big basket."

The few people arrested this time are all descendants of several families. The weight is not heavy or light, and it is within the scope of their redemption. , and beyond their bottom line, he has always believed in one sentence. Anything that can be done with money is a trivial matter, so even if several big families are angry, they will still use money to redeem people, and this kind of thing, they are stupid Will go to the governor, give yourself less than the governor.

However, after this incident, the hatred must be forged, and it will inevitably be stumbled in the future.

Li Yaonan felt that it didn't matter. Since he didn't want to join forces and wanted to seek benefits from others, the only way was to threaten. It was not only simple, but also effective. As for the aftermath, he had already thought about it, and he would not let anyone leave anything to talk about.

He Zhifu thought more and said sternly: "Master Li, tell the truth to the old man, what is your intention?" Master Li is not like someone who is short of money, don't fool him with money, which corrupt official won't hold it Hidden, Master Li dared to speak out in an open and honest way, he must have no inside story.

Li Yaonan thought for a while, and the corners of his lips curved slightly. At this moment, there is no need to hide it any more. Anyway, Mr. He will know sooner or later, and he said in a high-sounding manner: "The Yi family, the Zuo family, and the Liu family are worthy of being charitable families, but they donated jointly. Yin Liang is a model for my generation to build roads for the benefit of the people, and this official has decided that he will send a plaque to their family as a reward."

Mr. He couldn't turn his head, he heard it in the fog, but it was very fast. Mr. He was immediately stunned, and was shocked by Li Yaonan's shamelessness. He arrested others, used their money, and let them have Hard to say.

Li Yaonan looked at him with a smile: "Lord He, what do you think?"

He Zhifu glared at him angrily, flicked his sleeves, turned around and left: "You can do it yourself." , it is better to avoid suspicion.

Li Yaonan knew in his heart that Mr. He didn't want to cause trouble, and he wanted to do something for the people of Yunnan, so he just didn't ask questions.