Chapter 35

The atmosphere of the ancient festival was very strong. The two were very busy, but they were very happy. This was not only the first year of Lin Yixuan's marriage to the Li family, but also Li Yaonan's first year in ancient times. In the memory of the original owner, except for the When I was a child, the New Year had never been so lively, and no one had ever prepared for him so carefully.

Li Yaonan felt warm in his heart. Seeing that Lin Yixuan was very familiar with his skills, he directed his servants to rush around, buying New Year's goods, preparing for New Year's Eve, New Year's Eve dinner, new clothes, silver nudes, and sacrifices and other tedious things. For a moment, I was afraid that Lin Yixuan would be tired, but at the same time as he was worried, an inexplicable happiness floated in his heart, and for the first time he felt a sense of home.

There was a restaurant because he went to Zhuangzi, and he didn't talk about a new chapter for nearly a month. When Li Yaonan returned home, the bench was not even hot, and the shopkeeper of the restaurant came knocking on the door. It was only then that Li Yaonan realized that he still had it. many fans.

Layman Qingyang is well-known, and a bookstore has already come to contact him. It was revealed in his words that when he asked if the ancient romances could be engraved into a book, the shopkeeper could not answer, and Mr. Yuanmo could not be the master. He just waited and waited for him to come back. Say it again.

Li Yaonan didn't think about it for a long time. He wrote the book to be famous. He has a reputation as a great writer, and it is convenient for him to do anything in the future. When asked which bookstore it was, the shopkeeper reported the names of the three bookstores to him. Li Yaonan was taken aback. After all, he was not a native of the ancient times. He discussed with Lin Yixuan at night and chose the most suitable bookstore. volume of manuscripts.

As for the later manuscript, Lin Yixuan felt that his tea shop in the capital had just opened, and at least he had to wait for the storyteller of the tea shop to tell it before it could be published, or else he would make some money.

Li Yaonan is absolutely indispensable. Anyway, the manuscript he wrote will be sent to a restaurant first.

That night, Lin Yixuan twisted and told Li Yaonan about opening a tea shop in the capital. After all, his husband and his wife were one, and he was too embarrassed to hide it for too long, not to mention it was Li Yaonan's idea.

Li Yaonan laughed after hearing it, his husband got into Qian's eyes, and his mind turned fast enough.

Seeing that Li Yaonan was not angry, Lin Yixuan straightened his back immediately, glared at him fiercely, and said, "I'm not here to praise our children."

Li Yaonan shook his head helplessly, what else could he say?

Anyway, no matter what Lin Yixuan does, it makes sense.

Before the Chinese New Year, the vegetables on Zhuangzi were ripe. In addition to supplying them to the mansion, Li Yaonan kept some of them as gifts, and sold the rest. Yangzhou is a prosperous and prosperous place. Although the dignitaries are not like the capital, they can hit two by throwing a brick when they go out, but there are many rich people, especially some dignitaries who like to pay attention to style. Even Li Yaonan did not expect that fresh vegetables were sold. sky-high price.

To buy the hot spring village, due to the large area, there are two springs, and the house is well maintained by the original owner. He spent a total of 3,200 taels of silver. Unexpectedly, only selling these vegetables would not only earn back all the capital, but also have an extra 100 taels.

Lin Yixuan was not surprised by this, the price of vegetables was still raised by him.

Li Yaonan once again sighed at the luxury of the ancients.

Lin Yixuan said indifferently: "There are several dishes in Hou's mansion for the new year. For fish, only fish lips, and duck's tongue. These fresh vegetables are rare in winter. Now the price is not high. If you are in Beijing It will definitely sell better."

Lin Yixuan calculated in his heart that he would also acquire such a Zhuangzi in the capital next year, as he happened to be on the outskirts of the capital and had two properties under his name.

Li Yaonan saw his husband's brows brooding deeply, and his mind changed, inexplicably guessing Lin Yixuan's plan, a strange feeling suddenly rose in his heart, his husband seemed to be better at supporting the family than him.

In fact, Li Yaonan didn't know that for the ancients, in addition to merchants, the public and middle-class families of ordinary large families were all managed by their mistresses. Lin Yixuan's thinking and thoughts were normal, but he just wanted to add more money to the mansion and make more plans for the younger generation.

Maybe it was because he went to Zhuangzi to relax, or maybe it was because he had a good appetite for fresh vegetables. Since returning to Li's house, Lin Yixuan has no more morning sickness, and he still has a few taels of flesh on his body. Li Yaonan is happy to see it.

Seeing that the New Year's day is coming, every house is decorated with lights, Li Yaonan also got fashionable, wrote a few couplets for Lin Yixuan to evaluate, picked out the ones he liked, and posted them at the door of Li's house.

Li Yaonan found that in the past few months since he came to ancient times, his writing skills in calligraphy have skyrocketed. Even Lin Yixuan couldn't help but marvel when he saw it. It wasn't his praise, but Li Yaonan's calligraphy. It was really good. There are two types of calligraphy. He had never seen fonts before. While Lin Yixuan was puzzled, he was also puzzled, thinking that his husband was a geek. Others have not practiced a font for decades. It's good. Although the handwriting is not bad, it is not top-notch. What really surprised him was the new font. It must be everyone who can innovate and invent fonts.

Lin Yixuan was puzzled, and only kept Li Yaonan's handwriting, which is not easy to spread at present, and will be a blockbuster in the future.

Li Yaonan was not dissatisfied when he was called a geek, but he was quite proud. He didn't feel any guilt for copying modern knowledge. Originally, knowledge is for people to use and pretend to be noble.

The relationship between husband and wife gradually warmed up, and the New Year's ceremony in the capital arrived three days before the Chinese New Year.

Lin Yixuan was very surprised, but he didn't expect his mother to give him something.

But it turned out that Mrs. Lin San saw that the Chinese New Year was coming soon, and the journey from Beijing to Yangzhou was a long way, so she simply sent the congratulations together with the New Year's gift. In addition to the items of the five big cars, there were also two maids, two mothers, and three from Beijing. cook.

Mother Lin had done her best for this son.

Lin Yixuan cried with joy, and Li Yaonan was also happy for his husband. He always knew that his mother and brother were the knots in Lin Yixuan's heart.

However, the good times didn't last long. Since the mother came, she started to preach that night. Seeing that they were still sleeping together, she immediately disapproved. A mother caught Li Yaonan and scolded: "Young master is pregnant now. But what should I do if I'm in the same room with him and hurt the child?"

Another nanny whispered in Lin Yixuan's ear: "Young master, it's not the servant who told you, the uncle treats you well, but you also need to be careful, and now you are pregnant. , why don't you let the overlord and uncle let go? You want me to tell you, nothing is important without children, you can't fool around, the madam trusts the slaves, the slaves naturally have to think about the young master, be obedient, and arrange two rooms for another day, as long as you hold theirs I'm not afraid that they will turn against the sky, but you can't lose more than you gain because of jealousy. When you lose your uncle's heart, your day..."

"I see." Lin Yixuan said impatiently, his good mood was instantly swept away, But thinking that she was sent by her mother, and her heart was for his own good, Lin Yixuan didn't lose his temper, but he just kept his own way.

Li Yaonan actually felt wronged, what if he slept in the same room, he didn't even kiss Lin Yixuan's little mouth, why would he hurt the child?

What's more, when the husband is pregnant, the husband has to split the room. This is a rule of thumb. He doesn't care what others do, but he has the final say in Li's house.

So under the anxious eyes of the two maids, the two of them were doing what they had to do as always.

With the addition of two light bulbs, Li Yaonan was a little dissatisfied at first, but the two mothers are indeed experienced. Lin Yixuan was raised to be white and fat. Over time, Li Yaonan also became accustomed to their existence. There is nothing to hinder, anyway, he is the master, and the two maids can't go past him.

On New Year's Eve, due to the entire Li Mansion, all the masters were only him and Lin Yixuan. After the New Year's Eve dinner, Li Yaonan gave his servants a holiday. Except for those who stayed behind, the rest went home for reunion. Families make their own arrangements.

In the evening, Li Yaonan added extra clothes to Lin Yixuan and took him out to visit Yangzhou City. The night of New Year's Eve was very lively, with red lights hanging in every household, and the streets and alleys were full of joy.

The shops on the street did not close their doors, but the business was booming, and people were crowded everywhere.

At the door of some big families, there are lions and dragon lanterns dancing, which is really lively.

There are also opera troupes on stilts, swaggering through the streets, going from house to house to pray for the New Year.

Lin Yixuan never stopped smiling when he went out.

Li Yaonan is actually a country bumpkin. It's eye-opening. Compared with the modern New Year, the ancient people are really called the New Year!

On the second day, which is the first day of the new year, please come to the ancestors to worship on the tablet, and worship three times and nine kowtows.

Since Li Yaonan has already succeeded, his ancestors today are Li Taicheng's lineage and have nothing to do with Yangzhou Lifu.

After some consideration, he finally offered up the tablet of Zhang's family. In the end, it was the mother of this body. Even though he had already passed away, the reason why he had a good life was because of Zhang's light. Sadly, he was afraid that if he didn't remember Zhang, no one would remember him again.

Lin Yixuan kept everything in his heart. He had already sent someone to inquire about the Zhang family. The Zhang family had already been transferred, and only Mrs. Tai was still in the old house in Yangzhou.

On the second day of the new year, every family was busy paying New Year's greetings, and Lin Yixuan's New Year's gift for Zhang's family was heavier by three points. In addition to Yangzhou's hometown, Zhang's mansion, who took office in Hunan, was also sent, not only for Li Yaonan's heart for Zhang. The respect of his family is also because the Zhang family is a clear stream in the officialdom, and it is always good to ease the relationship with them.

But Li Yaonan didn't know that there was only one sacrifice, and Lin Yixuan thought so much. In fact, he had no impression of the Zhang family, and he had almost forgotten about it. The only thing he remembered was the mother of this body. Presumably the original owner still had some resentment. So after he received this body, Hui Cai had no memory of the Zhang family, and he couldn't even remember that he had a grandfather.