Chapter 15

The front yard was full of guests and it was very lively. Li Yaonan attracted everyone's attention as soon as he appeared.

The so-called zhilan jade tree, with a face like a crown jade, is probably like this, but the groom's body looks a little thin, and just standing there, it gives people a feeling of weakness.

"Why did you come out?" Li Taian's face darkened when he saw him. He was used to scolding him in the past, but this time he didn't care about the occasion.

Li Yaonan lowered his eyes, hid the playful look on his lips, and said with an aggrieved face: "I know that my father is for my own good, so I don't want the child to come out to make a toast, but today is the child's big day. How can I be rude."

The hall was silent for a while, and Tangtang's original wife, his son-in-law, was not allowed to come out to entertain guests, what was the purpose of this? Each of them speculated in their hearts, and looked at Li Tai'an with a hint of inquiry, but this is someone else's family business, the son-in-law of Shangshu and the brother-in-law of Houfu, they can't tell who is more important, and they don't know what Li Yaonan is. Before the weight, even if they found something, no one would come forward, not to mention that Li Tai'an was an elder, and Li Yaozu was a judge. This second son only heard that he was a nerd. Mind the business of such an obscure person.

Li Yaonan doesn't need anyone to come forward, he just needs to publicize the hypocrisy of the Li family.

Li Tai'an was very embarrassed. He didn't know how to interface for a while, but he hated that little beast in his heart. He knew that he shouldn't have given birth to such a thing.

Wang Shi laughed and said with a good look, "Brother Tai'an, it turns out that you have such an outstanding son. You should have brought it out to us a long time ago."

"Isn't it? Brother Tai'an, again It's not a girl, you are hiding really tight enough."

Seeing someone stand up to make a clearance, the scene instantly became lively again, Li Tai'an took advantage of the situation and said a little ashamed: "The dog is naughty, let everyone laugh."

"Brother Tai'an, what did you say?"

"Who knows now that your eldest son has passed the exam and married the daughter of the Minister of the Household Department, and the second son even got married to the Jingyang Houfu. Brother Tai'an is very lucky, we can all I can't be envious."

"Brother Tai'an is still good at teaching his son." With the

congratulations, Li Yaonan was obviously snubbed by a few words.

Li Yaonan watched coldly, and didn't care about being ignored. He came out this time mainly to get familiar with him, so that he could do things easily in the future. Looking around, Li Yaonan saw the target and stepped forward: "Brother Youxin, I have heard of your name a long time ago, but it's a pity that I didn't see it. My brother toasts you."

Li Youxin looked at it in surprise. He glanced at him, but his face was not obvious, he just said with a smile, "What did Yao Nan say, today is your big day, it's time to respect you for your brother.

" Li Yaonan's attitude is very low, and others will not find it strange when he sees it, anyway, Li Yaonan is a nerd.

"If Yaonan has any doubts, please wait for my brother at any time, please." Li Youxin drank it, and his impression of Li Yaonan changed slightly, and found that this kid was definitely not what the rumors were saying.

The two said a few more words, and soon became familiar with each other. Li Yaonan put down his heart and went to another table to make a toast, fully using his strengths in his previous life. You praise me, If I flatter you and you are modest, I will flatter you, and I will mingle with the guests in a short time. That is a false statement, and the person who listens to it is in a good mood.

Li Tai'an's previous sentence that the dog was naughty has completely become a false statement.

All in all, Li Yaonan's appearance this time was very successful. He was humble, polite, and liked to read, which was his initial impression.

However, he still overestimated himself and forgot his current body. It was not the mass of a thousand glasses in his previous life that he did not get drunk. After a few glasses of water and wine, he felt dizzy until he was sent to the bridal chamber. It was impossible to tell the difference between south, east, and northwest, so I could only let Wang Xiaohu support him.

As soon as he stepped into the gate of Jinglan Courtyard, Mrs. Xi cheered loudly: "The new uncle is here." The

girls hurried forward, cleaning his face, tidying up his clothes, and not forgetting to bring a bowl Children hangover tea.

"The newlyweds are waiting in the room, Second Young Master please!"

Several girls and wives escorted him into the room, Lin Yixuan was sitting quietly on the wedding bed at this time, with a red hijab on his head. The bright red light on his body made him look particularly lonely.

The maids handed the lever to Li Yaonan, and they all backed out with a wink, leaving space for the newlywed couple.

Li Yaonan was drunk, playing with the lever in his hand, and was not in a hurry to look at the bridegroom. He just sat on the chair with his buttocks up, his legs crossed without any image, and poured himself a cup of tea and slowly tasted it.

The chair was not far from the wedding bed. Li Yaonan looked around the room, from the candy desserts on the table to the furnishings in the room, and then looked at the groom's outfit and found that there was nothing special, so he was careless. , raised his hand, raised his red hijab, to be honest, he was really afraid of seeing a mother C.

The bridegroom is very beautiful, with picturesque eyebrows and blue-like temperament, long black hair cascading down, only a red ribbon is tied behind his head, his skin is even more crystal-like like snow, smooth and clean without a trace of blemishes. The gemstone imprint made him extremely beautiful, giving people the illusion of being enchanting, but without the slightest bit of femininity.

Li Yaonan only felt that his eyes lit up, and he stared at Lin Yixuan with drunken eyes and looked carefully, careful that his liver was pounding, he felt that he was swaying, but he sighed a little for a moment, why is this not a woman.

While he was looking at Lin Yixuan, Lin Yixuan was actually looking at him. He thought coldly in his heart, why is this person so unruly, sitting or not, with a look on his face, at a glance, he knows that he is not a good person, and his body is still very thin, his previous guess is indeed correct, this person is a short-lived ghost .

Lin Yixuan is very entangled. Although he has long decided to have a child of his own to make up for the regrets of his previous life, it is really difficult for him to make up his mind when he sees the drunken person in front of him. Do you really want this person to be the father of his child? Lin Yixuan There was a hint of disgust in his eyes.

Li Yaonan was suddenly unhappy, and his anger showed on his face. He has always been the only one who disliked people, who dared to dislike him. Lin Yixuan's face was expressionless. Seeing Li Yaonan's face was not good, he immediately became alert, his hands were clenched into fists

, and he was ready to fight back at any time: "What are you doing? Don't come here."

Maybe it was because he was drunk, he glanced at Lin Yixuan disdainfully, and said critically, "Who do you think you are, you're not a big beauty, you don't have breasts, you don't have a butt, and I feel like putting my hands away when I touch it, you have to be a master. Well, you really take yourself seriously."

Lin Yixuan was in a hurry, he didn't expect that this person would be so rascal, and what he said was almost like a gangster in the market. Although he had a miserable life in his past life, he had never seen such a Man, Lin Yixuan couldn't hold back the cold expression on his face any longer, and said angrily: "How good are you, skinny mule, dwarf, nerd, you deserve to be useless in your life."

"Yo!" Li Yaonan was so angry He frowned, Lin Yixuan obviously stepped on his painful foot, and was extremely annoyed. How could he forget that he is no longer the golden figure of 1.87 in his previous life.

Li Yaonan stood up angrily, swept his eyes sharply at Lin Yixuan, and found that his pretentious calm expression looked rather pitiful, as if he was some kind of villain who bullied men and women. (Mist)

"What are you doing?" Lin Yixuan's face was cold, and his long and narrow phoenix eyes flashed a sharp light.

Li Yaonan pursed his lips and suddenly felt very boring. Despite Lin Yixuan's vicious look, he always felt that there was a fragility in this girl's expression.

"Master doesn't care about women." Li Yaonan waved his hand, boasting that the prime minister was a good punter, and he was too drunk, so he threw this sentence off, took off his jacket, and fell asleep on the bed.

Lin Yixuan's nose is about to be crooked with anger, what does it mean to not care about women, what does Li Yaonan take him for? However, he was relieved at the same time, otherwise he wouldn't know what he would do if this person insisted on a bridal chamber. So far, he has no affection for Li Yaonan at all.

Lin Yixuan thought about things to himself. In fact, he was already mentally prepared, didn't he? At least the Marquis of Jingyang didn't assign him to a bad old man.

That's it! Just give him a little more time and he'll try to accept that man, he wants a child, a child of his own.

Looking back on the past, Lin Yixuan's face was cold, thinking of the child, some things from the past all came to mind. I still remember that the night before entering the Prince's Mansion, the second aunt sent him a bowl of bird's nest. It was a really good bowl of bird's nest, which cut off his qualifications as a father. Just because if he gave birth to a child, he would be a threat to the fourth sister, the second aunt was afraid, afraid that the palace of the Marquis of Jingyang would sway, and that the Marquis of Jingyang would support the prince, so she tried her best to cut off all his ways, but he How innocent!

It was not until he gained a firm foothold in the Prince's Mansion and experienced various conspiracies that he knew that his whole life had been ruined by his second aunt.

Lin Yixuan gently stroked his lower abdomen. In this life, he will have a blood-connected child. He will take good care of him to grow up. He will not seek revenge on anyone. , Look, see how those people will end up in the future. When necessary, he doesn't mind falling into trouble. In this life, he only needs to protect his brother, mother, little cousin, and his children!

In other words, the child hasn't been shadowed yet, and Lin Yixuan didn't think about it at all. What should Li Yaonan do if he doesn't like Shuang'er? In his eyes, there is no cat in this world that does not eat fishy!