Chapter 45

Let's talk about Lin Yixuan's side, when he heard the report that Li Yaonan was back, he was in a hurry, and his son couldn't care about it for the time being

. , frowned and said: "You are still confinement, how can you fool around."

Lin Yixuan listened, his thoughts were all on Li Yaonan, urging the maid next to him: "Go and prepare water, why are you still standing there!" He turned his head and said to Madam Liu again, "It doesn't make any difference in the morning or in the evening. It's a hot day now, so if you take a shower, you won't be able to break your body."

Moreover, Li Yaonan's absence is okay, and it will be over in a moment. , Now that the husband is back, he smells so bad that even he himself dislikes it, but he can't let the husband see it.

Afterwards, another servant came to report: "My uncle has come to the second door."

Lin Yixuan urged more urgently, and everyone in the room was in a hurry.

Madam Liu was helpless and could only rely on him. Ever since the uncle left, she could see that this delicate and weak Ninth Young Master is a ruthless person who has always been stubborn in his actions. What he decides cannot be allowed by others. any doubts.

Mammy Zhou is an obvious example. Although she also despised Mammy Zhou, the punishment was a bit severe. She was Mother Lin's dowry maid, and she was a bit decent anyway. The punishment was too severe, and she didn't remember her old feelings at all. I was afraid that someone would gossip, which would harm the reputation of the lady and the son.

It's just that when she saw the cold eyes of the young master, Liu mama didn't know why, the words of persuasion were stuck in her throat, but she couldn't say anything.

Compared to when the uncle was at home, the son seemed to be a different person. The strangeness was unbelievable. If she hadn't seen Chunxian and others taking it for granted, she would have thought that the son had been ripped off by someone.

Ten days after Lin Yixuan gave birth, he didn't need to stay in bed all the time, and his body recovered a little. He couldn't wait and started to deal with Zhou Ma. Not only did he send a letter to Lin's mother, but he also told Lin Hua to tell his brother, Mammy Zhou's family can't stay, it's better to sell it far away, we must cut the grass and root, and completely uproot the Zhou family from Lin Mu's heart.

In the past, Lin Yixuan wanted to clean up those slaves, but because he was planning to get married, the time was tight. Later, he followed his brother to Yangzhou to clean up the people around his mother, so he could only put it on hold temporarily. In his hands, how could Lin Yixuan pass up this opportunity?

Anyway, he couldn't tolerate any servants of Wenchang Bo's house beside his mother, and the rest would be discussed when he went to the capital.

Uncle Wenchang, also known as Mother Lin's natal family. Mother Lin's mother went early and she only had two daughters, so Mother Lin would not have her mother's family to take care of her. Otherwise, how would Jingyang Houfu dare to think about herself and her brother like that.

After a while, the maids had water ready.

Li Yaonan returned home in a hurry, never expecting that he would eat a closed door.

Hearing the man explain clearly the reason, he was a little dumbfounded, his little husband, how could he still be like a child.

In silence, Li Yaonan asked someone to bring his son and waited in the main hall.

Xiao Xuer has been the same every day. It has only been 20 days since he had not seen him. Li Yaonan found that his son seemed to have grown up a lot, and even the little claws he waving were stronger than before.

As soon as Lin Yixuan came out of the room, what he saw was such a warm scene of father and son. His cheeks were slightly red, and he was a little embarrassed. Seeing Li Yaonan's eyes, he smiled and said, "You, it's been a long wait.

" Soon." Li Yaonan looked at him playfully: "The husband will have to wait for the grooming, this is an honor for the husband."

With just one sentence, the rigidity that they had not seen for a long time was instantly melted away.

Lin Yixuan squinted at him, and in his clear eyes, there was a hint of coquettishness unconsciously: "It's good to know."

Li Yaonan's lips curled up, and he was quite surprised. His little husband's temper had risen, and he patted the man beside him. Position, let Lin Yixuan sit next to him, carefully scrutinize the person in front of him: "I miss you."

Lin Yixuan's ears were red with shame, this person, really, how can't he be serious.

Li Yaonan smiled lowly, loving the shy appearance of his little husband.

Lin Yixuan raised his eyebrows and quickly reflected, smiling brightly: "I miss you too." Li Yaonan

teased, "Where did you think about it?

"

The little husband was taught badly, and his face became thicker.

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips, and laughed too. He couldn't help but see the light kiss when Li Yaonan left.

The atmosphere between the two was strong, smelling the faint scent of green grass on Lin Yixuan's body, Li Yaonan felt satisfied for a while. With his son and husband by his side, he felt that he was complete. Looking at his husband's soft and gentle face, and the With rosy lips, Li Yaonan suddenly remembered his plan when he left.

Lin Yixuan's lips were actually very sweet, and they didn't taste uncomfortable at all. They were light and cool, but they were very comfortable.

Seeing Li Yaonan's focused eyes, Lin Yixuan's brows drooped, revealing a beautiful profile. He knew very well what a man's eyes meant. He was a little shy, but more joyful. He knew that he had entered into his husband's heart.

The smell in the air became ambiguous. However, it is a pity that there is a super light bulb here, which is still untouchable, untouchable, and even unspeakable.

Xiao Xuer didn't know if it was because she was uncomfortable or what, she cried out with a wow.

Li Yaonan's hands froze, holding his son at a loss. To be honest, he really didn't know how to coax Xiao Xuer after giving birth for so long.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, took his son from Li Yaonan, picked it up skillfully, smelled the smell on his father's body, the little guy hiccupped a few times, howled a few times, and laughed again.

Li Yaonan frowned, so he felt that children were troublesome creatures, but if the children were his own, he could barely bear it.

"Xu'er is hungry. I have eaten something in the morning. I'll go and call the nanny." Lin Yixuan said, and walked outside the door. two people.

Li Yaonan stopped him: "Let me go." Lin Yixuan was still in confinement after all. Although he didn't know much about this, he still had some basic common sense.

Lin Yixuan didn't refute, he took Xiao Xu'er back to the room, poked Xiao Xu'er's nose, and said in a low voice, "You bad guy, disturbing the good things of father, do you know that?" It's rare for Li Yaonan to be like that It's a pity to take the initiative and let the opportunity go in vain, but it will only take a long time to come to Japan.

Lin Yixuan made up his mind that when he was fully recovered, he would definitely hook Li Yaonan. Such a good man must not be let go.

Not long after, Li Yaonan called her nanny back.

The nurse carried the child to the inner room, while Li Yaonan followed Lin Yixuan to the bedroom.

Both husband and wife were talking about each other's affairs. Li Yaonan told the husband that he had made several friends in Yangzhou.

Lin Yixuan told Li Yaonan that Xiao Xuer's daily changes and the full moon banquet two days later.

Li Yaonan slightly disagreed: "You haven't given birth yet, so how can you worry about these things."

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled: "It's just an open mouth, it's all done by someone else, it's okay, I'll take care of my body."

Li Yaonan Nodding his head, he gave up. The husband and wife discussed the details of the full moon banquet. Li Yaonan planned to announce that he was a layman of Qingyang on the day of his son's full moon.

Lin Yixuan's thoughts changed, and he immediately understood the thoughts of his husband. Li Yaonan probably wanted to make a name for himself before going to the capital. With the reputation of Qingyang layman, even if it was just a small elevating person, others would look at him. so as not to be looked down upon.

"Thank you!" Lin Yixuan's voice was so soft that it was barely audible.

Li Yaonan turned his ears: "Huh? What

did you say?" "No." Lin Yixuan shook his head, thinking that her husband would not like his politeness, and instead asked: "I want someone to go to the capital to clean up the house first, and then There are a few villages outside the city, and I also want to make something like that... um, greenhouse vegetables, what do you think?"

"You can make up your mind, your husband will support you in the future, don't focus on money." Li Yaonan said nonchalantly.

Lin Yixuan got angry and gave him an angry look: "We don't need money to raise our son!"

Li Yaonan touched his nose and made a wise decision. It's best not to argue with him about these issues. Let his little husband do what he likes, as long as Just be happy.

The two talked for a while, and when it was time to eat, Li Yaonan remembered angrily that he hadn't told his husband about the results of this imperial examination.

Li Yaonan said very shyly: "Your husband is a scholar, and the third place in the Suzhou Children's Test."

"Really? It's great." Lin Yixuan was surprised and determined not to tell Li Yaonan. In fact, he already knew it, and he was very annoyed. Why did he forget to ask him just now, it was not good to be seen.

Li Yaonan raised his tail and felt very proud: "Of course, don't look at who your husband is, you can rest assured and wait for your appointment."

"Yeah!" Lin Yixuan nodded heavily: "I believe in you."

Li Yaonan only felt at ease physically and mentally, seeing that his husband was good, he spoke so nicely, and the feeling of being trusted made him feel that his image had grown taller.

The two were eating in the bedroom. Lin Yixuan couldn't leave the room while he was confinement, so Li Yaonan was with him.

After eating, Lin Yixuan sent someone to Zhang's house to announce the good news.

Seeing that it was still early, the husband and wife talked for a while, and then Li Yaonan went to the study. Although he was agitated, he wouldn't really get carried away. He was going to take the township test in a month, so he just wanted to divide the time to use it up. .

This time, he is determined to win the imperial examination, even if it is just to avoid suffering a crime, thinking about those nine days and nine nights, he will pass it once!