Chapter 100

Lin Zhiyuan came over and looked at Li Yaonan carefully with a bit of satisfaction in his eyes. The brother-in-law was much stronger than the last time we met, and he took good care of his younger brother.

"Big brother." Li Yaonan picked up his son and greeted him with a smile. He felt a little ashamed in his heart. Big brother seems to be more dignified now. After the military experience, his aura has become a bit colder than before. Chilling and chilling.

"Yeah." Lin Zhiyuan nodded, the doting in the eyes of brother-in-law was not fake, the brother-in-law should have contributed greatly to the change of the younger brother.

Li Yaonan glanced at his eldest brother's mighty body, and then at his thin body. He couldn't help but recall the fight he saw at the beginning. He was inevitably a little discouraged. How to compare with the big brother who went into battle to kill the enemy.

"Get in the car, I'll talk about it when I have something to say. My brother is heavy now, so be careful." Lin Zhiyuan instructed lightly, turning around and riding on the horse.

Li Yaonan thought about it too. He put his son in the car first and patted his head: "Sit down."

Xiao Xuer opened her eyes wide and said that she was very obedient. Li Yaonan looked back at her husband with a smile and held his hand. hands, and carefully helped him onto the carriage, for fear that the husband would bump into him.

Lin Zhiyuan looked at them calmly, the corners of his lips curved into a happy arc, and he could see that his younger brother was living a very happy life now.

Lin Yixuan raised his eyes and smiled, the thoughts in his eyes penetrated directly into Li Yaonan's heart. He kissed the little husband's hand, put his son on his lap, and took the little husband in his arms. Li Yaonan only felt that the whole person was complete.

"Father, father." Xiao Xu'er jumped and jumped happily, her small body was extremely restless.

Li Yaonan kissed his son fiercely: "I want to die." With a big hand, he easily fixed his son on his leg.

Xiao Xuer twisted her butt a few times and found that she couldn't move. She looked at her father eagerly, and her small face was clearly written asking for praise: "Father, Xuer takes care of father and brother."

Li Yaonan smiled . He was hearty, pinched his son's face, and praised without hesitation: "We Xu'er have grown up and are a good boy."

Xiao Xu'er grinned, straightened her small chest, and made Li Yaonan amused. In fact, it is a pity that I didn't attend my son's 2nd birthday banquet, and I haven't seen him for three months now. My son seems to have grown up a lot and speaks more fluently.

Lin Yixuan quietly snuggled up beside her husband, feeling the scent of her husband, the whole person became quiet and peaceful, the long-term thoughts were settled, and the empty heart was instantly filled. Looking up at her husband's handsome face, Lin Yixuan was slightly dissatisfied: "Why are you so thin again?"

Li Yaonan hugged her husband tightly and spoke sweetly without knowing what his face was: "I miss you."

Lin Yixuan's cheeks flushed red . , Believe it or not, the husband's words were obviously very useful to him, and said angrily: "Tell you to be serious."

Li Yaonan swears: "What I said is serious." The husband was not around, and the inner courtyard was not taken care of. , He couldn't eat well, sleep well, or do anything well, so what he said was definitely the truth.

Lin Yixuan lowered his head and smiled, too lazy to discuss this topic with him, and then said: "Mr. Sun is in the carriage behind, has the yard been cleaned up?"

Li Yaonan nodded, aimed at the husband's lips, sneaked a sneak attack, and licked his tongue: "Don't worry. , the yard has been tidy up, and what is missing will be added later." The husband helped him a lot this time, just thinking about the master, the husband brought it to him, it was a rain in time.

"I want it too, I want it too." Xiao Xu'er clamored for her father to kiss her, and pointed her little finger to her face.

Li Yaonan was embarrassed, Lin Yixuan glared at him fiercely, the child was still there, he didn't care about the occasion.

Li Yaonan gave his son a fragrant kiss, nibbled his face, and made him giggle: "No, no, Xu'er, no more, father kisses."

Lin Yixuan saw his son's speechless, With a big red face, he hurriedly took out a box of dim sum, took out a small piece, and blocked his son's mouth.

Li Yaonan laughed in a low voice, the whole family was happy, and for a while, the carriage was full of laughter.

Following the gossip between the husband and the wife, the Court of Justice soon arrived. Lin Zhiyuan got off his horse and looked at the environment where his brother-in-law lived. It was very good, clean, and the servants were well behaved. The most important thing was that no messy people appeared.

Lin Zhiyuan waved his hand and instructed his subordinate soldiers to carry the salute in the car.

Li Yaonan frowned, how could he settle the hundreds of people in his eldest brother's brother?

Lin Yixuan chuckled lightly: "Don't worry about it, the eldest brother is going to set up a few offices in Yuxi, and he will go to the mountains later."

Li Yaonan was grateful, the eldest brother's intention, he didn't know that there were hundreds of people. , he will have more right to speak in Yuxi.

At this time, some of the people who heard the wind were glad in their hearts, while others hated it hard. He Zhifu was glad that he and Li Tong were sentenced on the same boat, and Li Tongzhi was glad that he knew the current affairs and did not embarrass Mr. Li too much. As for Yi The family, the Zuo family, the Liu family.

Patriarch Yi hated his teeth so much that it was no wonder that Li Tongjuan was so bold. It turned out that he had a backstage around him.

Zuo Patriarch was resentful and his heart was burning with anger. He had already learned from Wang Langzhong's mouth that the second younger brother from the original family was not assigned to the Northwest, but would come back in three months. This made him not hate it, he must have experienced it. In this case, the hatred between him and his second brother will also deepen.

The Liu family owner is deeply grateful for his decision. Fortunately, he was decisive at the beginning and took the money to redeem people without hesitation. The Liu family has no deeper roots than the Yi family tree, nor does it have the backing of the governor than the Zuo family. They can survive until today. Instead, it is the prudence that is relied on, but unfortunately there is no good heir.

When Family Master Yan learned that the verdict was related to the military, he laughed out loud and became enlightened in his heart. No wonder Mr. Li dared to act like this. If there is military support behind him, Mr. Li does have that capital. On the Shan family's side, in the council hall, the second son of the Shan family is very proud: "Let's just say, don't interfere in the affairs of the three families

, how about it, listen to me."

, Shan family master praised the second son fiercely, but did not notice the hazy expression on the eldest son's face at all.

No matter what outsiders think, everything has nothing to do with Li Yaonan. After arranging the eldest brother and Mr. Sun to wash up, he immediately ordered someone to hold a banquet in the main hall.

That afternoon, they didn't talk for too long. Lin Zhiyuan still had a job, so he had to settle his military households first.

Mr. Sun was also tired from driving and driving, and his eyebrows showed deep fatigue. After eating, he soon said goodbye to Li Yaonan.

Li Yaonan didn't hold back, he only cared a few words, asking him to be polite, just mention what he was missing, he was a big man, maybe he didn't have the care and greeting of his husband, please forgive him.

Sun Ruisi smiled and said that it was okay, but he felt warm in his heart. Since the disfigurement, Li Yaonan was the first person to see him behaving as usual. He had no sympathy or regret, as if he was still the same as before. This attitude made him feel very comfortable and at ease.

After seeing off the eldest brother and Mr. Sun, Li Yaonan immediately hugged the husband and gently touched his stomach with a smirk.

Lin Yixuan smiled slowly, feeling her husband's intentions, the sweet taste was sweet to the bottom of her heart.

"Are you tired, do you want to sleep for a while?" Li Yaonan looked at the husband with a smile, and it was only at this moment that he felt that the Court of Justice had a home.

Lin Yixuan shook his head, although he was very tired, but seeing her husband's surprise made him feel no sleepiness, and said softly, "Talk with me." He wanted to know everything about her husband and how well the past few months have been.

Li Yaonan chuckled: "Let's go inside, you are heavy and lying on the bed, come and tell your husband, have you been obediently eating recently."

Lin Yixuan looked at him with a smile, and asked back, "What about you, in the yamen? Is it going well? Come and talk to your husband, and let me help you with an idea."

Li Yaonan pinched his nose and said indulgently, "That's natural, my good helper."

Lin Yixuan's cheeks flushed, and his heart Very proud, isn't he the husband's virtuous wife.

The husband and wife didn't talk for too long. Li Yaonan was still talking about his great achievements. Lin Yixuan had already fallen asleep. Looking at the peaceful sleeping face of the husband, Li Yaonan laughed in his heart. Somewhat distressed, his little husband must be exhausted.

The next day, Li Yaonan didn't go to the yamen, he simply took a three-day leave. It's not easy for the eldest brother to come here, and the little husband is not familiar with the environment. Mr. Sun still has a lot of things to get started with. , and some decisions can also be negotiated.

The matter in Yizhou has not been dealt with by the eldest brother. Now that he can come to Yuxi first, he is very grateful. How can he leave the eldest brother and go to the yamen? What's more, there has never been a case in Yuxi's yamen, and it is just a fool to go there.

After breakfast, Li Yaonan took his eldest brother, Mr. Sun and his husband to the study together.

Li Yaonan did not hide it from them, and shared Yuxi's situation and what he had done in the past two months.

When Lin Yixuan heard the name of the governor of Yunnan, he looked disgusted, and there was still a bit of disgust in his eyes.

Li Yaonan was a little surprised, how the husband's emotions were hidden from him. He didn't remember the relationship between the husband and the governor of Yunnan. Apart from facing Jingyang Hou's mansion, his little husband seldom put his disgust on his face.

Sun Ruisi was taken aback. For Li Yaonan's boldness, although this move was for the benefit of the people, it was not in line with the rules. If someone accidentally caught him, the consequences would be disastrous.

Lin Zhiyuan frowned. His attention was focused on the terraced fields, and he said seriously, "What are the terraced fields, do you think this is feasible?"

Li Yaonan nodded with absolute certainty. The terraced fields have been popularized in later generations. There was absolutely no problem. He turned around and took out a copy: "Brother, please take a look." This is a plan for the construction of the terraced fields. In addition to the few pictures given to the mountain people, he also left a manuscript.

Lin Zhiyuan took over the copy and watched it carefully. Sun Ruisi and Lin Yixuan also stretched their heads, and the more they looked, the more obvious the surprise in their eyes.

Lin Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows and thought deeply. After a while, he put the copy in his arms, and said lightly, "I took the things, and you prepare a new copy yourself."

Li Yaonan was choked, what is the difference between this and Ming robbing, but For his uncle's sake, Li Yaonan decided not to care.

Lin Yixuan covered his mouth with a slight smile, and a faint pride appeared on his face. The husband came up with this method of benefiting the country and the people, benefiting one side of the people, and making him feel proud.

Sun Ruisi admired in his heart that facing Li Yaonan's various measures, he can only be ashamed. Yunnan is a mess. If it were him, he might not be able to do so well. Li Yaonan is not only bold and careful, but also dares to do what others should not do. More importantly The only thing is that he has a big chest and terraced fields. It seems very simple, but for a scholar, it is rare to be able to come up with such a method and be able to care about the livelihood of farmers.

"Have you reported this to the emperor?" Lin Zhiyuan pondered for a while, and then pointed out the key points.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly: "Naturally, a secret report every month is always uninterrupted."

Lin Zhiyuan took a look at the memorial and felt speechless, his brother-in-law usually seems very stable, how can he act so ignorant, and reprimanded: "This kind of You also report the matter to the emperor?"

But it turned out that Li Yaonan clearly wrote all his actions on the memorial, including asking the three major families to take money to redeem people.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly: "The emperor is also a human being, and he also has emotions and desires. I think the emperor will like it." I like the following people who don't hide it from him. The memorial he wrote, the first part objectively describes the situation in Yunnan, the middle part contains personal feelings, and the latter part Part of it is a folk anecdote, like writing a letter to a pen pal, with a friendly tone, and occasionally a bit of concern, he must hug the emperor's thigh.

As for the official memorial, he would write it upright and upright, and report it layer by layer through the governor. After all, Li Yaonan was very fortunate that the court had the right to report directly to the emperor. How he wanted to write it was up to him.

Lin Zhiyuan was speechless, tangled in his heart for a while, and simply put it aside: "You can do it yourself."

"Brother, don't worry, I will not put myself in danger." The reason why I reported to the emperor was to let the emperor have a heart in his heart. At the end of the day, he can't guarantee that he will never leak. This move is equivalent to double insurance. No matter if someone is framed or impeached, the emperor is preconceived and will always favor him.

Sun Ruisi was speechless with a bit of admiration. Brother Li really made people look at him with admiration. Such a method is very bold, and most people would never dare to use it. Who can guarantee that he has no secrets, and who can guarantee that the emperor will not be angry because of it. It showed that Sun Ruisi knew very well in his heart that Brother Li bet on the emperor's mind, otherwise he would not have been promoted to the general sentence after only one year of entering the Hanlin.

Sun Ruisi laughed slowly, more confident in his future. Brother Li is not only his friend, but also his master. The master is a smart person and a very capable person, which makes him unhappy.

Sun Ruisi did not hide it immediately, and made his own affairs clear with no expression. This is a kind of frankness and a kind of refuge.

Only at this time did Li Yaonan know that Sun Ruisi had a sad face during the imperial examination because his grandfather was seriously ill. Although he was the eldest in the family, his eldest son died young. After his grandfather passed away, he did not pass the imperial examination, which meant that he had no support. For the sake of the mere family property, the second house committed evil, not only driving Sun Ruisi out of the house, but also robbing him of his marriage from childhood.

If this is the case, Sun Ruisi will not have such a deep hatred in his heart, but the second room is afraid of his revenge, so he actually set fire to his rented house, and disfigured him abruptly, because he is afraid that Sun Rui will think about the imperial examination, and he will be in the future. Settle them.

Later, Sun Ruisi's relatives and friends stayed away, and his ugly appearance made him a lonely man. If he hadn't met Lin Yixuan, he didn't know if he would have turned into a ghost to take revenge.

Lin Yixuan answered in his heart, yes, wasn't Sun Ruisi a ruthless person in his last life?

Li Yaonan sighed in his heart, and then asked, "Brother Sun, what are your plans? Apart from the master, I have two other county magistrates." The candidate for successor is uncertain, so it is uncertain.

Sun Ruisi shook his head. Although the county magistrate was attractive, his ambition was not there. He would not be able to sit above the fourth-rank official position anyway because of his appearance. Since his wish to become an official in the court could not be realized, he would do everything he could. Assisting Brother Li with all his strength, watching Brother Li traverse the court, he smiled and said, "I have decided to eat with Brother Li. Brother Li won't mind."

Li Yaonan is also not polite to him. For this kind of literati, sometimes Being too polite will make them feel disrespectful, and point to a pile of copywriting on the table with a smile: "These are all sorted out recently. Brother Sun can check first to see if there are any omissions."

Sun Ruisi nodded, his thoughts were on the copy, the frown became tighter the more he looked at it, the big families really had deep roots and almost controlled the entire Yuxi. Brother Li's previous actions could be described as bold, if the big families protested together, the street would be closed. After seeing all the shops, how could Brother Li get off the stage at that time?

However, when he saw the development plan written by Brother Li, the cooperation plan with the Yan family, and some other ideological plans, Sun Ruisi breathed a sigh of relief and began to calculate in his heart that according to Brother Li's plan, Yuxi could be developed. What it looks like, as long as he thinks of the prosperity of Yuxi people in other days, and he also participated in the governance, Sun Ruisi feels a burst of energy, the whole person is boiling, and he is full of energy!

Brother Li's plan is very comprehensive, step by step, one link at a time, which makes people deeply admire. Except for the details, the general direction has been sorted out. Sun Ruisi suddenly felt that his master is extremely useless and has no use. .

In order not to appear incompetent, Sun Ruisi wrote quickly, frowning and pondering, while repairing the details.

Li Yaonan didn't bother him, and turned to talk to his eldest brother, "Are your mother and cousin okay?"

Lin Yixuan burst out laughing, and before waiting for his eldest brother to reply, he laughed and joked: "Mother is preparing for their marriage, how can It 's not good."

"Little brother." Lin Zhiyuan rarely raised his face, ignoring his red ears, his uncle's face was really dignified.

Li Yaonan hurriedly folded his hands and said, "Congratulations to my uncle, I don't know when I can have a wedding wine."

Lin Zhiyuan was too lazy to pay attention to him, determined not to let his brother see a joke, and instead said, "Since brother-in-law is free, my six hundred soldiers Family, please ask my brother-in-law to help me." Lin Zhiyuan took out a map and pointed to a few places at random: "I want these barren hills, and I plan to let them cultivate terraced fields, so I will ask my brother-in-law to give more guidance."

Li Yaonan felt that this was Little things don't matter to him, Lin Zhiyuan continued, "It's better to hit the sun when you choose the time, just today."

"No." Li Yaonan immediately resisted, and he was reunited with the little husband, how could he be willing to separate.

"No." Lin Yixuan looked dissatisfied, like a hen protecting her cubs.

Lin Zhiyuan was deeply depressed, he only felt that his younger brother was outgoing, but in order to show the majesty of his eldest brother, Lin Zhiyuan said lightly: "I will be leaving tomorrow, if I don't go today, it is estimated that the next meeting will take two months. As my brother-in-law said, we will start farming in August, if it is too late, I am not in a hurry, it is just my brother-in-law's political achievements..."

Lin Yixuan puffed out his cheeks: "What does this have to do with political achievements, why didn't eldest brother say it earlier."

Lin Zhiyuan's reasons were very good. He took out the copywriting in his arms, held it in his hand, and raised it: "I just found out." So he changed his plan and decided to separate all his subordinates and let them develop independently.

Lin Yixuan was irrefutable, and sat in the chair sulking.

Li Yaonan felt a deep malice. Sure enough, all the brothers-in-law were actually rivals in love. He curled his lips and said dissatisfiedly: "If the military households cultivate terraced fields, the eldest brother will not have to worry about rations. If you report it, it will be an achievement." Don't say it. So grand.

Lin Zhiyuan raised his eyebrows: "Then why don't you go?"

Li Yaonan felt hurt. Go, why don't you go? It's a win-win situation, and fools don't go. Although military households don't pay taxes, if Yuxi can be developed, More fertile fields are cultivated and reported to the emperor when there is a bumper harvest. This is a real political achievement, and then it can be promoted nationwide.

Said hello to Sun Ruisi, hugged the little husband and kissed, the young couple were sticky and reluctant to part, Lin Zhiyuan was angry, he swore that the brother-in-law was definitely doing it on purpose. Growing complaints.

"Let's go." Lin Zhiyuan's face was dark, and he interrupted the two people's love words. It was too nasty. How could he not see it. That set is simply depressing.

After parting with the little husband, the two rode their horses one after the other, and finally arrived at the camp before evening.

Li Yaonan frowned at the surrounding environment. The military households lived in tents, and only set up a few stoves for cooking. There were many snakes, insects, rats and ants in the mountains. There are a lot of stones and trees piled up next to the subterranean wasteland. It should be obtained today. It is ready to be used for building houses. The conditions are more difficult than those of the mountain people. Only at this time did Li Yaonan really understand the meaning of military households.

"Dusi!" The centurion shouted respectfully, and hurriedly got up to greet him.

Lin Zhiyuan nodded, took the lead in the tent, pointed to Li Yaonan and said, "You know, he is my brother-in-law, and Yuxi is also the judge. In the future, he will assist you in matters related to Yuxi."

Li Yaonan understood in his heart, what the eldest brother said . The meaning is to hand them over to himself, as long as they do not interfere with official business, do not violate the law, and do not let people get caught, he can use them at will.

"Lord Li." The

civil servants and the military officers were different. Although it was not the first time they met, the six centurions were still a little reserved.

Lin Zhiyuan got straight to the point, opened the map and pointed to a few places: "Not much nonsense, my brother-in-law has a farming plan, and I decided to let you implement it. You can cast lots for these places, work hard, and don't let me down.

" Don't worry, Dusi." Zhang Han replied loudly, with ambition in his eyes, they understood what Dusi meant, not only did they want to separate them this time, but they also wanted to see their abilities, and now Dusi has vacated the seats of six thousand households. Would you like to fight.

Li Yaonan then explained to them how to build the terraced fields. He originally thought it would be very fast, but who would have thought it would be late into the night. Under the pressure of his eldest brother, Li Yaonan was helpless and could only stay in the mountains for one night.

The sturdy bed and the howling of wolves in the mountains, Li Yaonan slept very restlessly, and woke up listless the next day. Lin Zhiyuan was full of disgust and continued to hold him as a coolie. All the people in the church, he himself is also learning, after returning to Yizhou, these things can only be done by himself.

The time for Lin Zhiyuan to go back was delayed until three days later, and all the subordinates were settled, and then he returned to Yuxi.

Li Yaonan didn't take a bath for a few days. He couldn't eat or sleep well in the mountains. He felt like a savage. It wasn't that he didn't protest against Lin Zhiyuan. It's a pity that others don't understand this work. Among them, he didn't even find a helper, so he could only go into battle in person. Although he was also a half-ass, but since it was the plan he proposed, it was better than others.

The only gain in the past few days is that he has a good relationship with the military households, and it will be more convenient to summon people in the future.